FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time Double Penetrated (Very True!)

First time Double Penetrated (Very True!)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *helsea_Powell OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bradford

Iv been playing with my toy collection all day waiting for a good offer of a meet... nothing standing out then my FB said I could pop round

I packed a dildo and some aromas and headed round.. I was already clean and lubed from this aft so when I walked in I got straight on my knees and he pulled down his joggers.

I gave him a really sloppy, hands free, eye contact BJ and he had his hands on my cheeks basically skullfucking me

I needed him in me. I got on all fours and buried my faye in the carpet. Face down, ass up

He ate my wet pussy while I squirmed, then I lay him down and sat on his face and sucked his cock like a good slut.

I bent back over and he slid straight into me and I bit my lip and moaned as he built up his rhythm. We were in his living room and the curtains were open. I imagined strangers could hear me moaning or maybe even see me and it turned me on more and I pushed back harder.

I laid him on his back and got into reverse cowgirl and used my hips to ride him like my life depended on it. I even did the 'Coconut' thing and he loved it!

He sat on the sofa and I straddled him for a bit but it was a bit awkward. I lay on my back and spread my legs wide as he guided his cock back into me, then once he was balls deep I put them on his shoulders. He was fucking me so hard I had to stop him hehe..

I got back on all fours and he hammered me again, this time I was deepthroating my dildo too. I felt so full it was amazing! First double penetration and I'm hooked!

We were both nackered so I took of his condom and assumed the position I'd started in - on my knees..

Whilst riding my dildo I sucked him until I felt him start to twitch. At that point I opened my mouth and he shot hot jets of his thick cum all over my cheeks and tongue... I licked it all off and made my way home.. which leaves me here, fucked till I'm aching and still without cumming myself...

Who's next?? xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

By *ovesabitoffunMan  over a year ago

portobello

I can’t believe this story is not getting more love. Made cum last night whilst reading it. And you are hot as too

Bradford

"I can’t believe this story is not getting more love. Made cum last night whilst reading it. And you are hot as too"

Aww thankyou! I was hoping it would get a bit more too x

Coconut things ?

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Amazing story! I still wank to the memory of the first time I was spit roasted.

It is an amazing experience

By *hadylady1Woman  over a year ago

Horsham

Mmmmm.... you cant beat a nice Sunday roast-

Bradford

"Mmmmm.... you cant beat a nice Sunday roast-"

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13