FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bar Meet

Bar Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya all Just like to share my biggest fantasy is to meet up with a sexy stocking and heel clad sexy older female in a pub/bar , We catch each others eye then she starts to flash a glimpse of the top of her stockings at me which would have me rock hard lol , as i move over to chat she whispers to me she has no knickers on before she even introduces herself ,

I look round and no one is watching so i reach down to feel her wet smooth pulsing pussy slowly rubbing her clit she in turn feels my big bulge on this note she goes of to the toilet and tells me to follow her , on that note i down my drink and chase after her !!! on entering the toilet cubicle she is bent over waiting for me to fill her pussy with my BBC . I forcefully enter her in turn she gasps as i push in and pull on her hair as i fuck her hard i cant contain myself i turn her round and fill her mouth with a hot spray of spunk over her tits which she rubs in while still rubbing her wet pussy ... at this she tells me to wait there and just goes out of the toilet and out of the pub .... .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

still looking to fulfill this

[Removed by poster at 20/03/13 22:39:20]

any 1 free 2 night