FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Journey of a Cuck

Journey of a Cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have posted this when I was on before. There is more in draft from at present but if you all like it I shall complete it. It is 90% true. The names have been changed and a few minor time line changes, but the rest is true. Enjoy!

This all started one August, during the holidays a d*unken sex call with a colleague lead to a number of horny texts, we decided that on out first day back at work after the holiday she would come in wearing a black skirt. We arranged where I would be sat with the agreement that she would walk over too me without a word and I would put my hand up her skirt.

Being at work an hour earlier than usual I sat in the chair, she walked I after 5 minutes, and did exactly as we said, my hand found soaking wet knickers, I pulled them aside and slipped a finger in. Standing up we kissed as I fingered her. She reached for my zip pulled my cock and and started wanking me. Within a few minutes we both had an amazing orgasm.

After our first encounter we had started our affair! We were both married and after our first liaison in the staff room things started to get very hot very quickly.

She was a bitch to her husband even though he didn't know about the affair (that would happen later!) she would mentally torture him and get off on it. The night after our fist horny encounter I received a text message at about 7 that evening it just said "What do you want me to wear tomorrow?"

I replied "Your check skirt, hold up stockings, white blouse so I can have easy access to your tits"

I had no reply for an hour, then I got a text that said "He is ironing them now, just for you to enjoy me in"

That is one of the horniest texts I have ever received, the kick I got from it and the whole idea of us being in control of him was amazing.

The next morning I drove to work very hard, this time she was in before me, i walked over to where she was sat in the staff room, she just reached up, undid my zip pulled out my cock and sucked me deep, I pulled her head deeper onto my cock and could hear her start gagging, I could feel my orgasm building up and shot deep in her mouth, she swallowed every drop.

She stood up and we kissed deep, went to the kitchen area and I made her a coffee as other staff started to come in, every time I saw her for the rest of the day I got hard, I texted her at lunch and asked how she was, "I can still taste you, come to and see me after work tonight!"

That day at work dragged, but finally when we had finished I went to Jen’s office, we didnt say a word, but just kissed passionately, our hands all over each other’s bodies. Jen felt my hard cock through my trousers, she walked around her office pulling the blinds shut, she locked the door. My eyes never left her amazing figure, she was a size 18 all woman and knew how to be sexy. She turned to me, bit her lip, pulled her knickers off and bent over the desk. “Fuck me” she said. I just unzipped my trousers, god she was so wet as I slid into her. I fucked her slowly then as I was building up speed she shouted “Stop!!” my thoughts were racing - has someone seen us, have I done something wrong. “Put your cock deep inside me and don’t move” I did as she said. Me deep inside her, as she was bent over her desk. She picked up her mobile phone and pressed speed dial “Hi Rick” she said, fuck she was talking to her husband as I was deep inside her “I’m going to be home a little late tonight”

As she was talking to Rick I slowly started to move my cock in and out of her, she was so wet, it was so naughty and horny. Slowly I increased my speed, she was talking about having dinner with him as I was fucking her. She turned around and mouthed faster, I increased speed and she let out a little moan. “I will have to go” she said and another moan escaped. She hung up and I fucked her harder, she was morning very loudly then I felt her muscles clench as she lay on her desk as she came all over my cock, it was too much and I shot my cum deep inside her.

“Put my knickers back on” she said “ we are going for dinner later and I want you inside me as I eat with him, keep your phone close, I am going to tell him about you tonight, but I need you to play along with the texts.”

Honestly this was so horny. I am getting hard now typing her words

I need to go back a few months to put this part of the journey into context. Four of us two blokes and two women (Jen being one) were good mates at work, we were all married or with someone and all smoked (not any more for me, married or smoker!). All of us and our partners were out one Friday night, Jen and Rick had a row and he stormed off. Jen got very d*unk and told us how they had sex infrequently and how they had separate bedrooms although

they were very much in love. She thought they would stay together as they were in love and comfortable.

As she was talking I got up to go outside for a smoke, you had to walk down steps to get to the smoking area. It was a horrible windy night I was shivering as I smoked. Glancing up I saw Jen walk down the steps, the wind caught her skirt which looked blew up and showed her black sexy hold ups. My face must have said it all as she got to me she said “Did you like the show?” I just nodded “Good, now light my cigarette!” “Do you always wear them to work?” “Most days, they make me feel sexy” all I could muster in reply was wow. We changed the subject and went in. I just thought this had happened as we had all had too much to drink.

How wrong I was, back to that evening Jen had said they were going out for dinner and she was going to tell Rick I had fucked her. I was scared and excited at the same time. Sat on the couch and with my then wife watching TV. My phone beeped, a message from Jen ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Loving it , good start

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

I want more!

Bloody hell you have the look of Jen!! Glad you are enjoying it x

By *ustWatchesMan  over a year ago

Newton Aycliffe

Nice start!

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Likey

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

A long time up since updated but here goes

So the phone beeped I picked up a message from Jen “hello how are you I’ve just been telling Rick about how you fucked me over a desk in work” I could quite believe I was reading, I texted back and asked how it felt about it. Her text back was incredibly horny “ He wants to watch us fuck as soon as possible.” So there I was sat on the couch with my wife with a very hard cock reading about how a woman I fucked at work wanted a husband to watch us. All I can reply was when shall we arrange it. The next message came from Nick “hello this is Nick I’ll ask Jen for your number but do you genuinely want to fuck Jen in front of me” there’s only one answer that course I do Rick let’s arrange it very soon.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Hope we can read more!!!!

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

That was the last text that evening, I do know that I was incredibly horny that evening and although I was still with my now ex wife I made sure nothing happened.

Driving to work the next day I was so hard thinking I would see Jen as soon as I got in. I walked into the staff room, we were the only two there. I don’t think it would have mattered if we had an audience, I grabbed her we kissed hard. My hand reached under her skirt pushed her knickers aside and played with her clit. She reached down took out my hard cock and wanked me. We both came together and I shot cum all over her black skirt, which was horny, but she didn’t think so having to spend the day at work with my cum on her!!

She just said to me he wants you at ours Saturday at 7.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Great story

The anticipation leading up to Saturday was amazing, I had to see Jen every day at work, we would kiss, but nothing else. We were “saving ourselves for Rick” I asked Jen to make sure she was wearing something very special for Saturday.

And come Saturday at 7 she was, my cover story to my ex wife was a night out with the boys in Manchester with an overnight stay. Nothing unusual about that, usually happened four/five times a year. But this time I was driving to the Wirral not Manchester, and driving with a rock hard cock!

I finally arrived at theirs and knocked in the door. Jen didn’t let me down, she opened the door dressed in a short skirt and a tight top with no bra. We kissed in the doorstep and walked into the living room. Rick was sat in a chair naked, hard and with his hands on his knees. “Make us a drink” Jen instructed, he walked out and got us a beer and a wine, by this time I had Jen out of the skirt and she had my cock out wanking it hard. “sit down and watch me be pleasured by a real man.” Jen said. Rick sat down Jen walked over to him, put her hands on his knees and bent “tell Jen you love her” I said. As I reached around and pulled her knickers to one side. Rick looked Jen deep in the eyes “I love ...” he didn’t get to you before I had my cock deep inside Jen and heard a long drawn out moan ...

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Barnsley

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

[Removed by poster at 20/11/19 07:35:19]

So there Jen was bent over hands on her husbands knees as he sat looking deep into her eyes, and behind Jen I was fucking her hard. She didn’t take her eyes off Rick he tried to wank his cock and she told him very forcefully to stop. I could feel my orgasm building up inside me. “I’m going cum” “Fill my cunt” was Jens reply, I came deep inside her. She looked at Rick, “Lay on the floor” she instructed him. He did immediately and she straddled his face as my cum leaked out of her all over his mouth. “Now lick me to orgasm” it was my turn to watch now as Rick found Jens clit covered in my cum and licked her to a long moaning orgasm as I watched and wanked

If you have masturbated and or orgasmed to my story please feel free to message and tell me. There is more to come and it does come to an end.

By *hicsterMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Yes very much thanks

By *hicsterMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Yes very much thanks

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Likey again

Purbeck

By now Rick was rock hard and desperate to cum. Myself and Jen had already decided the next step via text. “Do you want to reclaim her?” He tried to sound manly but a whimpering “yes” came out of his mouth. “Well fuck now” said Jen laying in her back and spreading her legs. Rick entered her wet cunt as I grabbed Jen’s left hand and started wanking into her hand, her wedding ring was directly below my cock. Before Rick had even began fucking her I came all over her hand and wedding ring. “Now get off me” she shouted at Rick, “sit on the sofa” again he obliged. Now clean my wedding ring with your tongue I don’t to see any cum in it when you have finished. Rick started to lick and suck her wedding ring swallowing all of my cum

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

As he started to lick and suck my cum off Jens hand and wedding ring I sat down on the sofa and took in the amazing sight. Jen looked amazing stood over Rick as he licked my cum, his cock was rock hard and he clearly was desperate to cum, although this was the inly thing we had discussed that what we would do that night I had a feeling that anything was on the cards and the anything would include a great deal of humiliation of Rick.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great story, please continue

Barnsley

By *amantha_kelTV/TS  over a year ago

Magherafelt

Love this

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

tis must be so hard for rick but he knows thats he will learn to enjoy it more and more as is journey progresses

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Purbeck

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Nice cock is rock hard now!!!

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

dont stop now

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Tell us more loving this

“We are all going upstairs now” said Jen. She led the way upstairs I followed and Rick came last. I couldn’t take my eyes off Jens round arse. I knew before the night was out I wanted to fuck it. We got into Jen’s bedroom, (they slept separately but that’s another story about the Christmas night out). “Sit on the chair” Jen barked at Rick, he did and Jen passed me a tie, she had one herself, tie his arms to the chair. Rick started to complain that he was hard an needed to cum, Jen got hold of both his balls in her right hand and squeezed very tightly. It made my eyes water let alone Rick’s, “Stop your pathetic whinging husband” she said “and watch a real man lick my cunt.” With that she lay in the bed, spread her legs wide and I dived between her legs tasting the exotic flavours of her cunt

Jen tasted amazing and knowing Rick had a view of me licking her made me even more horny. As I concentrated on her clit I let one finger slide into her soaking cunt. I traced a line down towards her arse, my tongue found her arse and I rimmed her, the guttural moaning she made is a sound I will never forget, and even as I sit her typing I am going hard thinking of it. My tongue moved back to her clit as my index finger went deep inside her cunt and my middle finger played on the outside of her now wet arse. As I slowly slide my finger into her arse she let out an orgasmic scream as she came hard on my tongue and fingers

By *ennis6969Man  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

Very horny story

» Add a new message to this topic