FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being a young policeman

Being a young policeman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I joined the police at a young 21. Following basic training i was posted to cover several old pit villages. Flat caps and whippets.

6 months in nothing much had happened until a boxing day night shift.

About 1am we got a call for a domestic. Once there it became clear the husband had been slapping the wife about after a days drinking. so off he went to spend a night in the cells. Why i stayed to do the statements.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

About 30 minutes after the husband had been taken away the wife begain to calm down went to freshen up. When she returned she looked totaly differnt gone was the joggers and baggy top. Instead she was in figure hugging leggings and low cut top showing off a large about of some very large boobs.

We started going over the statement she came to sit at the side of me and read through it. As she signed all the paperwork i noticed her hand resting on my leg little. As i looked at her hand all i could see was this incredable pair of boobs resting on my arm. I turned to move away slightly (still trying to be professional and use my paperwork to cover a ever growing hard on) she lent in and kissed me. Withiit thinking i responded to her and felt her tongue slip into my mouth. The next thing she has straddled me pushing my back into the sofa kissing me harder and harder.

Good start

By *tevieD99Man  over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 27/08/19 14:41:12]

As we kissed i just had to get them amazing tits out, and as i slipped the top off her shoulders and it fell to her waist i was not dissapointed. Pushing her back so i could get my mouth around her stunning hard nipples. Running my tongue of them in turn. Hearing her moan with pleasure. Telling me to take her to punish her hubby for the days events

With out a word she stood up got on her knees and opended my belt and let my rock hard cock spring free. She lowered her head and felt the tongue run down the underside of my painfully hard cock. Before taking it in one movement fully in her mouth. Leaning back i struggled to free myself from my stab vest without trying to stop her.

Once free of the vest she pushed her hands up my shirt running her nails down my chest as a pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. Knowing i couldnt take much more. I pulled her put pushing her onto the sofa and pulling her leggings down to find no knickers and a smooth shaved pussy. Soon as her legs where free i had to get my mouth around her pussy tasting her and feeling how wet she was. She soon was moaning and pushing up against me. I slipped one then another finger into her flooded pussy making her moan even louder.

She soon started tonscream she was going to cum. Before she did i stopped licking her soaked pussy and kissed up her body till my cock rubbed against her pussy. By know she was begging for me to fuck her. To use her like a whore.

And who was i to refuse.

I slapped my cock on her pussy before pushing all near 8 inches inside her in one go. Making her scream with pleasure.

Grabbing her ankles pulling her legs wide open fucking her harder and deeper.

Soon i felt her pussy clamp around my cock as she came for the first time. Begging me not to stop i fucked her tight married pussy for all i was worth.

I soon felt the feeling knowing i didnt have long before i blow. She sensed the same telling me to cum deep inside her. Just time as i pumped her pussy full of cum.

As we both lay on a now very wet sofa getting our breath back. My radio went off with my partner asking if i was ready to ve picked up.

10 mintues later i walked down the drive and got into the patrol car. A knowing look from my partner and the words. "She looks after you then. About time you joined the club". This was the first if many true stories.

By *ohnnyspanks_ukMan  over a year ago

sheffield/ retford all over

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Does anyone in these stories have an average sized cock? I’m beginning to feel inadequate

» Add a new message to this topic