FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor bi fun.. wal sall

Outdoor bi fun.. wal sall

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Taking advantage of the hot weather i went out to local nature reserve yesterday. Wearing just a pair of shorts my nipples pumped up and shining from some glossy lippy I went to sit on a low bench at the side of the field. I had already spotted the car of a regular bi guy so hoped I would bump into him. After about 5 mins I spotted him walking towards me. As he got level with me I made sure my cock was protruding from the leg of my shorts. Disappointed as he walked on past until I realised he'd seen a couple of female dog walkers coming towards us. As soon as they had past he turned round and came back towards me. He stood close in front of me. His shorts level with my face. He stepped closer and I stroked him through the thin material. The grass around the bench was quite long so he decided it was safe enough to get his cock out. I grabbed it quickly and took it into my mouth. I knew he liked it slow so I gently licked and kissed and sucked his cock. It was so horny knowing we could be spotted at any time. I told him to sit down next to me. We then mutually wanked each other using saliva to lubricate our cocks. As he got more excited he grabbed my long nipples and stated to tweak them hard. He started to breathe really hard so I knew he was reaching climax. Sadly he doesn't produce and spunk but we both enjoyed the experience. Can't wait for next time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic