FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shopping story

Shopping story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *attooed gent OP   Man  over a year ago

anywhere everywhere

Well it’s been a while since I did a wee story so thought I’d do another one for you horny bunch.

So we went shopping on the run up to Xmas in Glasgow and did the normal Xmas shopping for family and friends presents and then decided last minute we’d pop into Ann summers for a look. While in the shop I got a text from my lady friend who we will call julie.

The text read I’m getting wet thinking about being teased at the back of the shop the thrill of being caught help me out.

So I went over to where julie was and started to brush my hand over the base of her back and round the front of her stomach I noticed she already had her jeans unbuttoned so I slipped my hand into her jeans and she wasn’t wearing any underwear and already wet.

I start playing with julie’s clit while she’s trying not to moan to loudly while her legs begin to shake as the intensity grows more and more until she can’t hold it in an more she grabs hold off a shelf and knocks a fee items off the shelf as she squirts and legs almost buckle.

I try my best to hold her up with one hand as my other isn’t able to get outta her jeans as fast as her legs go.

She gets herself together and sorts her jeans and finish shopping in the shop. We head back to the car we giggle and laugh as we walk but julie’s legs are still a bit shaky.

We get to the car load up and head back to julie’s on the way julie leans over and says to me now it’s my turn she undoes my jeans and belt to reveal my throbbing cock do to what’s happened already is all I can think about.

While travelling along the motorway julie begins sucking my cock and won’t stop no matter who sees she asks me to take my time back to hers so she can enjoy it more than having to stop before we get back to hers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous

anywhere everywhere

As we get near the cut off I tell her and before I have finished speaking she begins sucking harder and faster while I’m trying to concentrate and not crash I can feel it’s getting closer and closer to exploring I advice julie im going to cum just as we take the cut off i cum she lets out a little cough as it hit the back of her throat.

She gets back in the seat and I get myself sorted before going into hers.

We head in put everything away and have dinner.

anywhere everywhere

After dinner we’re laying chilling on the bed cuddling up watching a film when julie made a comment outta the blue nothing related to the film I wonder what it would be like to be a sub and not a Dom like I always am.

This got me thinking what can I do to her that she has to allow me and I know there is trust there so I know it wouldn’t be a problem that way just the experience of her on the other side of what she does to others.

So away I go into julie’s bag of toys,

Blindfold, ties and a wand

So once I had julie tied up and before I put the blindfold on I gave her a passionate kiss and told her I will be leaving the room I will be back with some goodies and she can’t move when I get back otherwise things could get painful and then it’s not gonna be fun for either one of us.

By *ittle Red83Woman  over a year ago

Airdrie

A hidden talent there, I'm hanging waiting for more

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

anywhere everywhere

While I was away getting razor shaving cream some chocolate strawberries I could hear julie asking if anyone was there and I was having a giggle as she didn’t know what was happening due to this being outside her comfort zone.

As I open the door to the room I can see julie freeze not knowing who it is that’s walking into the room be it me or someone else I walk over to her and kneel down next to her and tell her she has to stay still or things will get messy and sore.

She agrees so I get the shaving cream and put it into my hand and cover julie’s pussy so I can shave her Pussy shes scared and excited at the same time.

As I begin julie starts shaking and every now and then wee jerks as she try’s not to let it get to her the excitement off hands being so close to her clit but not actually touching it.

Airdrie

Looking forward to reading more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you are a dick telling a story about having a blow job driving a car up the motorway and you wonder why people get killed.

You wrote trying not to get killed

Dick

"I think you are a dick telling a story about having a blow job driving a car up the motorway and you wonder why people get killed.

You wrote trying not to get killed

Dick"

Away and have a wank and stop acting like one it’s a fuxking story for god sake

anywhere everywhere

As I finish up with shaving julie’s pussy and give it a wash down to get rid of any cream I notice that her pussy is throbbing due to the excitement her nipples are erect and you can hear that her breathing has changed from calm to excited.

I let julie calm down a little bit and undone the ties but cuffed her hands together sat her on the edge of the bed where she was told after the door closes she can have a peak from under the blindfold as I have another surprise for her.

As the door opened you could see her face half smile but also worried about what was to come the door closes and julie has a peak and all she could see was 2 police officers.

Airdrie

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Good story! Bjs in the car are totally hot