FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Bar afterwork!

Hotel Bar afterwork!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Angel perched on a bar stool, she arrived straight from work, white blouse and grey pencil skirt just above the knee,Tan hold ups with lacy tops , just visible when in different positions on stool. The only two changes to her day dress was a silver ankle chain on her right leg, subtle and sexy and she has removed her thong. It felt wonderfully sexy and she felt herself getting aroused and wet.

Waiting in anticipation for a guy/guys to hit on her and seduce her. She has a room booked.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the scene you've set. Right up our street Looking forward to more!

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Fantastic. Just a scene I love. Full of tense horny anticipation!

Fantasy is one thing, together we have acted out this scenario many times now. We both are looking forward to putting this into reality. Next time you walk around a hotel lobby or bar have a look around for a sexy women sitting on her own. Maybe chat to her and you never know it might be my Angel.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Fantasy is one thing, together we have acted out this scenario many times now. We both are looking forward to putting this into reality. Next time you walk around a hotel lobby or bar have a look around for a sexy women sitting on her own. Maybe chat to her and you never know it might be my Angel."

Any hints on which hotel? Or do you ever come a little north.... say Woking lol

Thats one of our queries... what hotel bar...say London, would be a good place to be chatted up by guys? We were wandering if anyone had any info on such a place.

"Thats one of our queries... what hotel bar...say London, would be a good place to be chatted up by guys? We were wandering if anyone had any info on such a place."
I know of one, and can give you details

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Thats one of our queries... what hotel bar...say London, would be a good place to be chatted up by guys? We were wandering if anyone had any info on such a place."

Most hotels that have a bar can be used, only I wouldn't use one too regular as the bar manager might get the wrong idea!

Lol!

I'll definitely chat to her. Love this fantasy. especially if mr is there to watch or join in.

» Add a new message to this topic