FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught dressing in a hotel room

Caught dressing in a hotel room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asmin999jm OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Caught dressing in a hotel room….

The risks cross dressers like me take to dress in secret…..

I had a terrible journey to the hotel, bad traffic and a puncture , so my mood was not good when i checked in. I could not find a place to park in the hotel and it had now started to piss down…

The young lady at the desk was on her mobile phone when i arrived, and she dod not seem to be in a rush.. I waited, waited, then eventually she ended her call.

When she could not find my booking, that was the last straw….

I had planed to arrive early at the hotel and take some "me" time to dress in my female cloths. Business trips were the only opportunity I had, and my "me" time was looking more unlikly as "emma" the young traniee (she had her name tag on) who was working the reception was clearly getting more and more upset as she sensed my frustration building as her Incompetency was clearly showing under stress.

Dont get me wrong, i am no bully, more usually my submisive nature would excuse this, however it had been a long day and i just wanted to get to my room..

She kept saying that there was no booking in my name on the computer, and suggested I try another hotel about 10 miles away…

That's when I lost my temper, and had a go at her for keeping me waiting whilst she was on the phone, and not having the competncy to find my booking… I demanded to see the manager.

She then just told me to fuck off... . I could not belive it….

Eventually, Greg, the manager arrived, and i continued to vent my anger even more ...… He was cool and calm, and he settled the situation, told me that Emma was new and he made his applogies, said that he would upgrade my room and offered me a few free drinks at the bar…..

By the time i had parked in the multi story opposite ,and got to my room i was in no mood to dress, so just had a drink and went to bed. I had a busy day of meetings ahead,, and one more night, so hopefully if i could make my excuses i would be able to escape any drinks after work and enjoy my time "en femme" tomorrow.

When i arrived back the followng day, I was in a much better spirits. Most of the day was in boring sales meetings, and i just daydreamed my way through it, fantasting about my double life as a "jasmin" a reasonably passable tranny , who loved to dress, act like a slut, tease men on line and Imagining getting caught up in all sorts of embarrassing situations. I was lucky as one of the women in the sales meeting became my fantasy dominatrix , so I spent a lot of time imagining various scenarios to help pass the time ……...

I escaped early and headed back to the hotel.

So,, as I approached the reception,, Greg, the manager , caught me and told me that he has moved me into another room, all down to the problems with the computer on line booking system.. He gave me my key card, and I headed up.

When i got into the room, i noticed my toiletries were placed neatly in the bathroom, more or less how they were in the previolus room, and my trousers and shirt were hung up on the open hangers with my bag on the floor underneath.

But, my rucksack with my female cloths, wig, shoes, but plug, toys etc was nowhere to be seen.

Shit….

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to more

By *2gsharpMan  over a year ago

Diss

I like this x

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Loving this x

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Mmm intriguing xxx

By *hatty GuyMan  over a year ago

The Borough of St Peter

I work in a hotel so I immediately sided with Emma...

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I once stayed in a hotel for a fortnight on business. Had a meet and towards the end I slipped my falsies off and put them on the bed. Forgot all about them until the next chance to dress 5 nights later. Not in the case... Found them under the pillow, so the chambermaids must have had a giggle about what they found while making the bed

Many times I've hung my dresses up in the room and left my Mica bag wide open x x

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

By *eckycd41TV/TS  over a year ago

Navan

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I can’t think whose moved them....

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

wakefield

I was just about to head back down to reception when the door opened ..…

I guess your looking for this, said Greg with a broad smile on his face….. Greg and Emma the receptionist from last night both walked into my room…….

Er, yes, thanks ... I stuterd a reply ... as they both came inside my room, shut the door, and Greg sat down on the chair next to the window…..

Greg told Emma to open the bag..

I assume this is your Sir, Emma said, we would just like to make sure nothing is missing...we don't want you complaining DO WE She said...

Its ok, that wont be necessary , I said, , feeling very ill at ease, this could be embarrassing, i cannot remmeber exactly what i had stuffed inside my rucksack,

..... Emma started open it...

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ovesabitoffunMan  over a year ago

portobello

Please go on. As a closet CD I often use my work trips away to dress, and meet. It has also been a fantasy of mine to be caught by the hotel staff and then be used by them, male and female.

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

always take my slutty gear when working away and staying in hotel, even better when traveling abroad as go through airport security locked,big dildo and undies in case, always worried they will stop me and open the case in front on everyone.

wakefield

The wig was first, wraped inside one of my holdups, and she carefully pulled it out my long mousy brown wig,... Mmmmm Nice, she said… with a sarcastic tone … .this was followed by my false breasts, .. She held them up . Squeezing the nipples…. Mmmmm interesting…she smirked…

As she carefully placed them on the bed together…. Not as big as mine she said, as she put her hands to her own breasts and squeezed them together , looking straight at me, bending down so i could see down her shirt….. Real ones…. She said…

.. I had not really noticed her last night, she was a tall slim young lady, maybe in her early 20s , she was not wearing her uniform now, her long black hair was tied up in a ponytaik and she was wearing leggins and a black loose V necked blouse, showing a hint of the cleavage from her large pert breasts and I could just make out tattoos on her arms and the tops of her breasts as she continued to explore my bag pulling out various pairs of hold ups, and then my pink panties, a bra,tartan skirt, top, …..

Very much the fucking Tart she said …..

And then she started to Giggle … OMG she laughed… Greg you have to see this..mm

She pulled out my pink satin dress,

By *ssexguyandyMan  over a year ago

Grays

Mmm carry on pls v sexy

More please

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

wakefield

Well well….it seems we have ourselves a real sissy boy here Greg …. she laughed… as she held it up….. I felt so embarrassed……. I could feel the heat on my face……

Then she found my make up bag , and she just delved in pulling everything out and emptying it on the bed, wipes, condoms, lipstick, blusher, consealer, foundation, ….. and another bag with my leather cuffs, ball gag, leather paddle, and my but plug and a vibrating dildo…

Errr wheres this been i wonder she said in a very fake disgusted voice….holding up the but plug between her thumb and finger ….

Errrrrr. Disgusting… whats this for i wonder ??? She laughed……

I had to do something, unsure where this was leading….

I think thats enough, i said, ok, I like to dress, its not against the law, you have had your fun, ….. , i said trying to regain composure. This is realy non of your business, reaching down to gather up my stuff and put it away, .. now please leave I said…..

Greg shouted…. Not so fast sissy boy…. You owe Emma an apology first…

Abuse and bullying of my staff is just not tolerated in this hotel, he said…. And your perveted behaviour, trying to sexually abuse my staff whilst dressed as a sissy…. What will the police think when i report you……...

They both steped back, emma had her arms folded, disgusting old pervert she said…..

No what…. What … what are you talking about….i replied……

I think its time we had a chat, , maybe we should send this bag to your work address, this often happens, you would be suprised what people forget and leave behind….... phones, wallets, ……...SEX TOYS ….….. He was smiling now….. better still, I could phone your works HR department, we often get bookings on that account, we have it all on file…….

My heart sank, i felt a wave of panic and terror flow through me ….. I had never experienced feeling like this before.. Whilst over the years of dressing there had been times when I had a few near misses but this was now getting very worrying. ……….Please, no, no,... Look, Look, , I had a bad day, and , well, yes of course i am sorry Emma, …. Please, please, can we work something out….. If its money, maybe … please…. I beg you.........

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Following mm

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

edinburgh

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

I do like a Trannie Lodge..... Ooops Travel Lodge.Good build up,thanks for sharing.

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

elgin

wakefield

Here's the deal, said Greg, look, we get lots of crossdressers in our hotel, we can tell, they usually always have more luggage than you would expect for one or two nights. Many just use the rooms to dress for a few hours and leave, and you can tell when they are inviting others to their rooms… …

When they leave there is often makeup stains on the towels, bed, empty packets of tights and used condoms in the bin… lipstick on the cups, a bit of a giveaway when you know the room had a businessman staying on his own for one night !!!

….Sometimes the more convincing dressers will risk walking out past reception , maybe go for a walk or a drive…. But most just stay in there room.

So, we would just like to see what you look like drrssed, ….. we are just curious… it can be very boring at times working in a hotek…… come on, entertain us……..

Why don't you put on that cute pink dress and let us see how sexy you look…. Give us a laugh, and then we will call it a day. Whats the harm in that

If you do this and leave Emma here a nice tip, shall we say £20 as an apology before you check out tomorrow, along with a nice positive review of your stay on this hotel ,

Come on, why dont you just go into the bathroom and dress for us….

Great story

Grays

M. Getting interesting

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

leicester

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

South Birmingham

they wouldn't need to ask me twice

wakefield

I looked at them both, trying to work out their motivation, ….. Why, What are they playing at… I could not risk any embarrassment at work, it would ruin me…. . but I also felt a familiar buzz inside … excitement, confussion, terror, ….., …. To humiliate myself in front of two strangers, one of which is a young sexy woman, the sort of woman I have fantasies about many times dominating me - but having Greg here as well - not sure,,, slightly outside my comfort zone….,,,,, but OMG so very exciting, a dream come true in a way, a fantasy … but this was real…. ….. And maybe a hint of what,s to come to keep my secret safe …a £20 tip seemed reasonable…

So I gathered up my dress, panties, the white silky stockings, my wig, bra and falsies, and some make up and went into the bathroom to get changed…

The bathroom was a decent size,, so it did not take me long to get ready… and about 30 minutes later there I was, in my pink satin dress, white silky stockings, pink mary jane pumps, wig, with my pink ribbon, and full make up, …. I was checking myself in the full length mirror , adjusting the position of my false breasts tucked inside my bra, checking the seams on my stockings and ready to step into the unknown…….

I opened the bathroom door, … OMG .. I was so nervous, so many butterflies in my stomach, and I gingerly stepped into the bedroom

Greg and Emma gasped as I walked into the bedroom, maybe somewhat exaggerated, and they had me parade round the room… WOWEE said Greg you look so cute and sexy …. Emma was trying not to laugh, I could tell, …. and as I turned round to face her she had her phone and took a picture of me……

No, please.. No pictures, …..

What’s wrong, said Greg,...., you worried we will email it to your HR manager at work …… did you get a nice clear face picture Emma, he said.

Oh yes, replied Emma.. No mistaking as she said my name, this is clearly a picture of Mr J Roberts wearing a pink sissy dress…….

I think we are going to have some fun with you tonight sissy….

What shall we do first Emma… maybe try out this paddle,, give this sissy a good old fashioned spanking .. Teach him some manners for upsetting you last night……..

Greg had my leather paddle in his hand and was slapping it against the bed

Bend over the desk sissy….. NOW….

Clearly i had no choice now, and whilst I could have challenged them, would they go through with it…...But I knew the person at work who booked my hotel room , susan, and we did not get on, and the thought of her seeing me like this .. She would take delight in teasing me, and sharing it with my colleagues and she also knew my wife……. Bloody hell. How could i be so stupid to let this happen…. This was now getting seriously real and worrying……..

I thought it best for me to play along and try and enjoy it and I placed my hands on the desk, and Greg got up..

Maybe the ball gag would be useful, he said, and Emma who already had it in her hand, pulled it round my head, and within seconds had it secured with the ball fast in my mouth…

I know, lets have him on this chair, its ideal, we can spin him round, get the position just right, said Greg, as Emma guided me to the large black leather office chair, and I Knelt over it placing my hands over the back.. Ema had my restraints at the ready , and it seemed like she had also found herself some rope - It was not my rope … she knew exactly what she was doing , and before I could comprehend what was happening, my ankles were tied to the chair tight, legs parted, and my cuffs locked with my hands pulled tight round the back of the chair… I was helpless, and Greg started to spin the chair slowly, and I could see that Emma was taking more pictures with her phone,

Let’s have a look up here, said Greg, and he instructed Emma to lift up my dress, exposing my stocking tops and pink knickers….

Sexy , said Emma, as she slowly exposed me, what a fucking sissy he is , she laughed….

I bet he has a maggot dick as well, she said as she slapped my bottom hard with her hand…

Barnsley

Great story.

Loving this story.

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

leicester

Great

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

OMG

Pity this hasn’t happened to me xx

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

Likewise!

It'd be a dream come true for me! :P

somewhere

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

naughty

Wow

Balloch / Dumbarton

Love this xxx

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

This is soooo naughty

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Lovely story some of us only know too well.keep it going..

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

By *ondon258963Man  over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

Fantastic, keep going

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *nickers40TV/TS  over a year ago

newport

Love it i need to book a hotel xx

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

wakefield

Greg started to whack my bottom over my knickers with the paddle, at first a few light slaps, and gradually building up… it was starting to hurt, and I was helpless.. OWWWWWWWW I garbled with the ball in my mouth, feeling dribbles of saliva down my chin ….

Then Emma took the paddle, Greg leaned forward and pulled down my knickers…. My balls dropping into view , more shrieks of laughter from Emma, as Greg roughly pulled at them,,, make sure you don't accidentally slap his balls Emma... he said ….

My cock could not help itself now, and was starting to bobble round, the excitement and the pain… ,,, i wanted it to stop,,, but Emma began to paddle my bottom hard, no warm up, just harsh slaps against my bare exposed ass….., She seemed to be enjoying it …..

And dont you fucking dare talk to me like that again,

she said,

who the hell do you think you are…. Fucking sissy pervet….

She went on, ….. as i screamed against the ball gag ...

Then she stopped, walked round to my face and stepped back smiling at me…..

She came up close, i could smell her warm br breath as she spoke to me...

Hows your cute little bottom sissy… she said…..

Not the big man now, are you....

Poor sissy…….. And she put her hands on my face, and moved them down to where my false breasts were encased in my tight bra….

Then she pulled her own blouse apart slightly showing me more of her amazing breasts, … i bet you would love to see them… she said….. It will cost you…. She said…… would you like to see my tits sissy … real womans tits…

I was nodding ,, YES muffled against the gag,.. YES PLEASE … god she look incredible…. My cock was now hard pushing against the chair….

Then she got up…

Take your belt to him Greg, she said, the paddle is just for play, this shity pervert has just asked to see my tits , who does he think he is….. Fucking sexist pervert…. He deserves a real good hiding……

Balloch / Dumbarton

Uh oh, big mistake

By *iteas1TV/TS  over a year ago

newport

Emma fucked up ,and was useless, to a paying customer ‘fuck off’ would be a dismissal. Which hotel do u work at? For future avoidance

"Emma fucked up ,and was useless, to a paying customer ‘fuck off’ would be a dismissal. Which hotel do u work at? For future avoidance"

Funny I was thinking that myself lol.

I love how everyone going to be black mailed etc. I would just ask for the manager or phone police simple

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Well I'm loving this story, carry on please.

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

all over

Hot

Great story

wakefield

Loving the feedback girls and boys.... Keep it coming... xxxxx thanks for reading.... I have dressed in so many hotels over the years, ....

By *iceandtightMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

WOW!!!!

Barnsley

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

wakefield

I was panicking now,,, i had not felt the pain of a belt before,,, .. I could hear Greg cracking the belt as he positioned himself --- 6 should be enough for now…. I tried to make eye contact with Greg, .. This was too much, just needed to try and connect with him, …. But too late..

CRACK… and they span me round in the chair, they were both stood at either side, and they kept spinning the chair.. I was dizzy, and then CRACK another harsh belt against my exposed ass… catching me hard, the pain was intense…

More spinning of the chair… and CRACK, CRACK two more quick ones … I was howling now, biting down on the ball gag….

Then Greg gave Emma the belt.. And she landed the last one hard between my buttocks, catching my balls, and i felt like i was going to pass out… AGGGHHHHHHHHHH ….

They untied me, and I more or less fell off the chair. Greg led me into the bathroom, and tied me up next to the toilet…… No screaming or shouting - if you do you know what will happen,, we have more pictures and some videos now……

Greg gave me a drink of water..

The thing is we have already made plans for you, and you have an opportunity to earn your way out of this…

Your going to earn myself and emma a little bonus tonight. We are going to advertise your availability on an few select web sites and hopefully we will have a few paying clients .

We have some work to do now sissy, but we will be back in a few hours for some more fun and games…..

And they left the room, leaving me tied to the toilet, hands behind my back my ass was so painful the welts clearly visible on my ass and the tops of my legs…

What the fuck were they planning, … whoring me out …. I was feeling very vulnerable, uncomfortable, but could not escape the deep feeling of excitement……

2 hours later…..

somewhere

leicester

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

St austell

Would love something like this

Need more

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

all over

Oooooooh

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

More plz

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

cheltenham

Barnsley

wakefield

2 hours later…..

When the door opened, Greg was on his own, and he came into the bathroom and stood in front of me..

I just sat there, still in pain…

Are you hungry sissy, he said with a smile on his face… I have not got long, so sit up, open wide, and let's see how good you are before your first client arrives.

It was clear what he was expecting, and he reached down to detach me from the rope , it felt good to be able to move my position away from the toilet.

Then he had me kneel in front of him, but did not release my hands which were still tied behind my back.

He quickly pulled out his cock, ...open wide sissy, i could do with emptying my balls……he said...

I took his hot sweaty cock in my mouth and he pushed it deep making me gag… he was about 7 inches, cut, smooth and he was soon face fucking me hard… I kept trying to pull away to get my breath, but he was relentless, and pushed deep,

Ughhhh ughhhhh ...he was grunting, suck harder sissy, he said…. Good girl…. Thats it, take it deep

… he held the back of my head as he fucked my throat, …. Use your tongue…. He said, suck.. Mmmmm. …

And then he pushed deep, spraying his seed into the back of my throat.

He had his phone out, and took a picture of me sucking his cock, … perfect he said…..

. He kept his cock in my mouth as he grunted, squeezing out the last drops of cum, and he told me to suck him dry…. I swallowed hard, but as he pulled out , some of his cum dribbled down my chin…

He put his cock away, then pulled me up.

That was not bad at all, sissy, he said…

Now, I have two friends on there way up with Emma, and they have paid £20 each for a blow job.

And thats just for starters, we have a busy evening lined up for you sissy.

He untied my hands and told me to freshen up.

I expect you to be attentive and make sure you please them.. Suck and go, and they can cum in your mouth or over your face… they decide, not you…

As he left, he turned back to me, don't think about doing a runner, else this face picture of you sucking my cock will be acidently mailed to your along with the other pictues…. So put some more lipstick on and a spray of perfume…

More please

South Birmingham

Nice

leicester

Good stuff

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

Barnet

Barnsley

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Omg amazing

cheltenham

Wow

somewhere

Portsmouth

These people with Emma must have reached the room by now!

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

Balloch / Dumbarton

More please xxx

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"These people with Emma must have reached the room by now! "

Maybe Emma has made them a better offer and distracted them...

I think these stories are dum 1st guys saying that I want this to happen to me or so sexy.

Someone in a hotel getting beat up and sexual assault by hotel staff. And then being sold for sex.

You would sue the hotel for millions and yet these tools think it's sexy.

edinburgh

"I think these stories are dum 1st guys saying that I want this to happen to me or so sexy.

Someone in a hotel getting beat up and sexual assault by hotel staff. And then being sold for sex.

You would sue the hotel for millions and yet these tools think it's sexy. "

I’m sort of with you on this one. I loved the start but it’s starting to get a bit to extreme for me.

Fair play if that’s what your into or fantasise about.

wakefield

As he left, he turned back to me, don't think about doing a runner, else this face picture of you sucking my cock will be accidentally mailed to your work friends, along with the other pictures… …. So put some more lipstick on and a spray of perfume, and get ready for your clients.

Next bit……….

Standing up , stretching, getting the circulation going again and with a mouth full of warm cum, I set to work cleaning myself up, . I went into auto mode, cleaning my face, tidying my makeup, and thinking …. Trying to rationalize what had just happened.. The pain of the belt across my ass, and the marks - (I will have to be careful at home to hide them from my wife) . ... and the taste of Gregs cock and his cum in my mouth - this made it feel all the more real… so fucking real,,,,, I had spent so much time lost in my thoughts over the years, daydreaming my life away, dressing, fantsatsing.

The occasional meets were few and far between, only when I plucked up the courage to pay for a domme, or to dress for a guy and suck him off - …. but this was real…

So, I decided, rather than start panicking about what may or may not happen next, I will just accept things, and try and enjoy the ride - a fantasy I have had for so long - and whilst fantasies are usually under my control, this was clearly not - so even better, exciting - a sexy young woman, and a tall, well built older Guy were using me, using me as a whore, a slut a slave - and I had no choice but to do whatever they say… Yes I could risk doing a runner - but I would never be able to sleep wondering if they would go through with the threats and expose the pictures ….

The door opening snapped me back to reality, and an old guy walked in behind Emma..

Come on sissy, let’s introduce you… you have work to do,,,, This is Charlie - she said - he looked about 60, fall, thin with grey hair, wearing a suit and tie, looked very smart, and …

I had put on my black dress, black fishnets, heels, and felt like, and looked very sexy…thick red lippy and plenty of perfume, …

Charlie could not take his eyes of me… very sexy, he said, very nice …. So you will be watching, Charlie asked Emma,,... Yes,, she said, but I am not part of the deal …. I am here just to make sure you get your money's worth...Sissy here will attend to your needs… On your knees sissy, … and Emma positioned me on the floor at the edge of the bed …

Actually, I would prefer to lay on the bed and relax if that’s possible , asked Charlie… er.. OK said Emma, that’s fine… up you get sissy…

Charlie took of his jacket and laid on the bed.. And I climbed on to join him,

it’s not going to get out itself, Emma shouted, as she slapped my ass… come on, get his cock out and give him his moneys worth.

I reached over, and started to undo his belt, button, and pull down his zip.. I pulled his trousers down slightly, then pulled down his pants, and his cock came into view… tucked tight round his sweaty balls… hidden in a wiry forest of hair….. The stale smell of man, cock, piss all in one… his cock seemed very small, i used my fingers to pull it away from his balls, and was greeted by a very long wet foreskin, and i just went for it and took it in my mouth, Slowly I gathered it into my mouth, sucking gently, playing with the loose skin with my tongue and trying to keep it in my mouth and wank it with my thumb and forefinger…. His cock was very small, but he started to grunt and groan and I guess he was enjoying it.

Eventually it grew a little harder, and I had to work hard to get him aroused…. Bobing my head up and down. I occasionally looked up to see Emma watching, getting impatient.. Why don't you explore his ass with your fingers sissy, i am sure Charlie will enjoy that…

After about 20 minutes of frantic sucking and fingering he eventually took hold of his cock and started to wank it himself, slapping his wet foreskin against my face and after some more grunts he leaked his cum over his hand, and pushed his cock back into my mouth , pushing my head down hard against him… he held me there as he finished his climax , and I licked as much of his mess as I could , then took a wipe and cleaned him up .

Next….

Charlie did not say much, paid Emma and left, and Emma hurried me into the bathroom - come on sissy, you did well,, , freshen up and I will go and get your next client.

5 minutes later it was like de ja vu… She looked at the other guy…. , err sorry i forgot your name…. … Emma hesitated …. Colin he said, I a aa am am C Colin.. - this guy was shorter than Charlie, looked to be a bit nerdy,,, in his early 30s thick set glasses, jogging bottoms and a hoodie wearing trainers….

Great

wakefield

Next bit…..

I could see straight away that colin was not small, a tent pole inside his jogging bottoms was giving the game away… Even Emma smiled - wow Colin, you look like your ready for some action… Colin just pulled down his joggers, and his cock jerked upright, long, almost perfect looking cock, must have been about 8 inches

I didn’t need asking twice, … wow thought - …. I dropped down to my knees and kissed the end of his cock, then licked it slowly , up and down his strong smooth shaft.. He was smooth, and smelt clean and fresh… I tried to get as much of it down my throat as possible, and sucked him deep. He was panting now, and I could sense that this was not going to take long.. He started to push his cock further down my throat and I was gagging, AHHG AHHGG OWWW AGGHH lots of grunts and groans from both of us…

And then he just started to spray his seed into my mouth - so much cum, I thought it would never stop, as I tried to swallow , gagging as his eruption just kept coming..

He did not hang around, just paid Emma and left..

Wow, said Emma, he had an amazing cock, and you looked like you enjoyed that as much as Colin.

I had to agree, i felt like a real cheap slut, sucking this strangers cock on my knees in front of my pimp...

…..you can rest now said Emma, and she left me to rest in my hotel room.

…..

Emma and Greg returned later….

Ok, sissy, you did well, and we have one more client for you and then your free to go.

I felt a bit deflated when they said free to go…. I Was starting to enjoy it….

They explained that many customers who come to this hotel, return regular as they get the opportunity for cheap sex. They run a very discreet and exclusive brothel , and obviously telling me this evens things up now, as I could just expose them and they would be in deep shit.

So, said Emma, would you like to become one of our whores…. You get to dress, and get used and abused by our clients, and in return we will keep your secret safe, you get a free overnight stay in this hotel and timeout to dress and be female , i can help with your make uo, getting you some sexy outfits, lingerie … we can also look after your female cloths for you, keep them here… ….. What do you think…..

All you have to do is agree to obey us both at all times and stay over a few nights every month and we will make sure your clients are booked …

I did not need asking twice…. Yes please, sign me up …. I said…..

Before you agree, not all your clients will be a simple suck and go, …. We get some older professional Gents who are into BDSM, and they will pay well to abuse sissies like you…

You took Gregs belt earlier, but imagine being tied down and flogged then spit roasted by 2 big cocks… could you take that sissy…..

If your up for a gangbang, then you could be in demand….

We also get one or two female clients who like to bring their cuck husbands and watch them get fucked by trannies…. You may have to fuck them as well whilst their husbands watch, tied to a chair…

This was just getting better and better...

I just nodded, yes .... OMG yes.....i wanted this , i really wanted to become their whore….

Remebering my place i out my hand up.... Greg looked at me... Go on, speak... Just one question, i asked……

I have never been fucked before, …

They both laughed.....

Dont worry said Emma, we have some time before your next client, and Greg can break you in…

Greg looked over to Emma, i may need some help he said, sissy emptied my balls a few hours ago, ...

Emma stood up… I am sure you will rise to the ocaision Greg, with my help..... she said….

She stood up, lifted up her t shirt, and pulled it over her head…

Undo my bra please sissy, she said…

Keep going

Like is

Grays

Mmmmf7ckig hot so far

edinburgh

I’m loving it ?? forget my last post lol

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

An interesting and enjoyable story.

wakefield

Next bit….

I stood behind Emma, her tall slim perfect frame, her skin was smooth and white, and i felt so excited as i unclipped her bra… looking down her back, tattoos rising in the cleft of her lower back…

Emma's large perfect breasts spilled out and I caught sight of them in the mirror opposite… I am so obsessed with breasts, and to see these young, firm breasts , large nipples, wow ….. Incredible …. I just stood looking as I held her bra in my hand,

I think sissy enjoyed that too much, shouted Greg, … take your eyes of Emma, he shouted, remember who is in charge here he went on… i looked over to Greg, and looked down…. Yes I said, …

Emma ran her hands up and down her breasts, tweaking her nipples….. I bet you wish you had breasts like these sissy, she said… if i catch you looking again, you will be caned hard before Greg fucks you UNDERSTAND…. She shouted… if you want to play with these you have to pay… she went on……. I looked down feeling dissapointed, but remembering my place… yes, i replied.. Yes what. She said.. Yes Emma I replied…. Yes fucking MISTRESS she shouted… … yes mistress i replied….. Thats better..

I ignored emma and continued to look,

somewhere

wakefield

Next bit…

Greg was sat on the chair near the desk, he took of his trousers and had his cock out, wanking it slowly , rubbing his hand up and down his shaft as Emma walked over and stood before him, then she dropped down and placed his cock between her breasts , rubbing his cock against her nipples...

This is something you can't do sissy, Greg laughed, as Greg placed his cock between her perfect smooth tattoed breasts. Greg bent down to kiss Emma,and his cock was soon hard,..

Sissy, get you knickers of, lube your hole and get yourself on all 4’s on the bed, and wait she shouted breaking away from the kissing,

I just stood there and emma looked over… DO AS YOU ARE FUCKING TOLD SISSY...she shouted…

I did as instructed feeling disappointed that i could not watch Emma as she worked in Greg.

My mind then switched to what was likely to happen next, whilst i had played with toys, and nearly had one man fuck me many years ago, he could not get hard, so he ended up wanking over my ass… gregs cock was big….

I stayed on the bed as instructed feeling like the third wheel and waited…

The first stike of the cane supprised me, bringing me back to reality… OWWWWWWEW i yelped in pain… I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU DISOBEYED ME,, 5 MORE GREG AND MAKE THEM HARD……. WHACK….. WHACK..

Emma stood in front of me placed her hand over my mouth, SHUT UP SISSY AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN she laughed,... holding me as Greg went on to deliver 5 further strokes

The pain was intense…

Barnsley

I wish it was me being used and abused

By *ovesabitoffunMan  over a year ago

portobello

wakefield

Next bit

Greg stayed behind me as I remained on all 4s and Emma slapped my face then grabbed my chin…

Just remember who controls you now sissy, … if you want to be my whore, you obey me and greg without question, ….

Her stern words reminded me of my place and i just nodded , and said yes, i will obey you both without question….

. . I heard the condom go on, and felt Greg grab my ass and position his hard cock against my lubed hole. Emma was still in front of me and i could see that she had removed her leggings and was naked.. I wanted to look up to see her pussy, that was so close to my face , I could smell her… she had a finger between her legs and was rubbing her self, and then she pushed her wet fingers under my nose.. Smell this sissy, a real woman, not a sissy fag like you…. Her scent made me feel even more excited as she pushed her fingers to my mouth, clean my fingers slut she said as greg pushed his cock slowly inside my tight virgin ass…

You don't know how lucky you are sissy, she said, we should be charging you for this… as Greg pushed further and Emma moved closer to Greg and i guess they were now kissing again as the burning sensation inside my ass grew even more intense.. Owwwe this hurt, i said.. Owww

Listen to our sissy , laughed Emma

Shut up moaning sissy , you will soon get used to it, , Your master will have that sissy ass of yours opened up.. This is the first of many cocks that will fuck your whoring ass …...

Come on Greg ride the whore, fuck it, fuck its sissy ass… Emma was cleary getting off on the power play…..

Greg was now pounding my ass, in and out, in and out, deep and his balls were slapping agaist me..

Then he pulled out, and Emma wanted me on my back..

I Was flipped over and Emma told me to lift my legs up wide apart, as Greg slipped his cock back inside me, pulling me back as he positioned himself on the floor with my ass at the edge of the bed.. I was laid flat on the bed as he held his cock deep inside me.

Emma was still behind me, and she had hold of my ankles, pulling them back to aid Greg …. the sensation was much better for me and my cock and balls were on display as he continued to ride me… and i could see them both as they used me…..OPEN WIDE shouted Emma as she gagged me with a ball shaped plug …it had a large cock shaped dildo on the end, , its time i enjoyed some fun…. Emma then climbed on the bed moved over and dropped herself over the dildo, as she lowered her pussy over and let her ass rest over my face fully inserted i could feel her warmth and wetness on my face.

leicester

Oh wow

Amazing.

Balloch / Dumbarton

Wow xxx

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Amazing

Barnsley

Fantastic story.

Barnet

wakefield

They were both Kissing over me, Greg leaning forward as he penetrated my tight hole, Emma holding on to my ankles, squeezing tight as she used them to steady herself as she bounced up and down on the dildo, squashing down over my face…pushing it against my mouth .. I could hear her squelching as she was extremely wet, and my face was soaked from my own salvia and her juices… i gripped the rubber between my teeth to stop it pushing down my throat as she rode me.. Emmas bare feet were either side if my head, i was trapped down as they both took pleasure, using my body for there own pleasure.

My cock was fully erect now, but unfortunately ignored by both of them. I was craving for one of them to touch it, wank it, i was so close to cumming with the intensity of the situation.

Emma sank down over me, her ass hole ocasionally resting over my nose, … she grinded down covering my face, i was gagging and trying to control mt breathing as she gyrated, getting the dildo positioned inside her for maximum pleasure…

Greg was really going for it now, pounding my ass, in, out, in, out, deep. and they both came together , Emma's juices soaking my face.

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Loving this xx

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Barnsley

leicester

Great story

Balloch / Dumbarton

Oh what I’d give to be in this position x

wakefield

They both enjoyed there climax, holding and kissing each other oblivious to me, i was just an object , used for their mutual pleasure and Entertainment...

When they finally finished, I was told to remain on the bed. Greg went over to a shelf on the wall and Emma asked him to check something… thats when I realised they had a camera set up in the room, , in fact two cameras, ….

Your a porn start now sissy, laughed Emma, but don't worry, we will edit out your face, these sell well on our web site…..

Greg pulled of his full condom, …

Ok sissy, wank your cock for me, she said, lets see you cum…for your final test…...

I didn't need asking twice, and with Emmas gorgous breasts so close to me , and her juices still wet on my face , my legs tensed and i was close, moving my face closer to Emmas breasts, and trying to suck on her nipple, so close, she could see what I was trying to do, and she moved forward slighly, allowing me the opportunity, i could smell her scent and it felt so good, and that was enough to make me cum, and i pumped ny cream as she heled my head tight against her breast...

As my climax subsided, my cock limp in the puddle of my own cum, Emma scoped it in her fingers and smeared it over my face and into my mouth.. Lick my fingers sissy, clean uo this sticky mess.... You were very lucky I allowed you to suck my nipple, I felt you derserved a treat, ... She continued to scope my cum, smearing it iver my face , making me suck each of her fingers in turn...

I was not enjoying this, as always for me, once i have cum, i switch of, and all i wanted to do was get out…

This is an important part of your training sissy, she said, many men will want to milk you, they may even suck you, and they will take delight in seeing you under there control when they know how deflated you will feel afte. They are paying for a service and will enjoy humiliating and punishing you knowing your arousal has subsided….

Emma had one of the cameras and told Greg to empty his condom over my face…

Open wide sissy, you need to get used to this… ...she said…. Greg squeezed his cold cum and I had no choice but to gulp it all down….

I lay spent onbthe bed, all i could taste was the combination of mine and gregs cum and emma juices … My cock lay on me, as Emma attached her strap on…

This is where the fun really begins sissy….i can go for at least an hour, its good exercise….

The strap on looked much biggerr than gregs cock,,... Please, no, this is just too much..

Shut him up Greg,, shouted Emma as she reset the cameras and moved ti the edge of tthe bed, as she gently rubbed some lube over the length of her shinny hard, long strap on….

Then this time, Greg sat on my face. His hairy ass lowered over me and he grabbed my ankles tight., pulling my lega apart, opening me up for Emma. His arse resting over me…. Get your tongue inside my ass crack, he shouted, i want to feel it inside me he said. Lick me slut..lick your masters ass clean… she laughed….

I could hardly breath never mind scream as emma impaled me with her strap on. Pushing it all the way up me, causing me to groan deep in pain as it fired my ass,, …. OooowWwwwAGgghhhhhhHhhhhhHHHHHH FUCK PLEASE LUUUUUUUUU OWWWWWW

AHHH… she ddid not mess around and was soon all the wway in and started shafting my ass, in , out, in , out, Relentless fucking .. The fire and ripping pain eventually subsided, and the rollercoaster ride seemed to for on for ever….

In out, in out, and this continued and i lost all track of time, greg rubing his ass over my face….his cock was getting hard again,, and he pulled up, and pushed it down my throat,, and started to face fuck me, his cock in a vertical dive into my throat, ,squashing his balls over my eyes as he pumped away, in time with Emma,

Fantastic sexual encounter detailed to the limit, just wish it was slutty ole me x

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Barnsley

leicester

Great

wakefield

Next bit..

I had managed to switch off after a while, concentrating my mind as they fucked both my holes, until the marathon ended and they both pulled out from me and collapsed onto the bed.

My throat and ass felt numb, and I was pleased they had stopped.

They both cleaned themselves up and dressed leaving me face down on the bed.

It was approaching 10pm, and they told me that the next customer was due to be here at midnight, when he finished work and I was to pick him up like a street hooker in the multi story car park..

They said that he has already paid, and he is one of their regular clients and always likes to try newbies…..he would meet me at 12am on the top floor of the multi story opposite the hotel, and he would be in a white van..

They also informed me I would have to walk past the night porter who looked after reception through the night. They also warned me that I would have to ring a bell to get back in the hotel. This was going to be a challenge for me, going out past reception dressed like a slut..

I had a few glasses of wine to steady my nerves and got myself ready. I always had a hand bag with me, and I packed it with my phone, wallet , lipstick and powder, a packet of wipes, condoms and lube and room key, then slipped into my short black dress. I felt like a pro now, and I had gone a bit over the top with the make up, plenty of blusher, smoky eyes and a deep red lipstick. I had my heels on with black fishnet hold ups, and plenty of perfume.

My legs are one of my most admired features, long and sexy … i brushed my long mousy brown wig, using it to hide some of my face . I felt more confident than ever now, , excited, and I just loved how I looked.

I could see my reflection in the mirror in the lift , and maybe with the wine and the events of this long day i just felt so good. I really wanted to prove even more to Greg and Emma that I could do this… I felt safer somehow knowing that they were controlling me …

So all I had to do now was walk out my room dressed like a slut. Another glass of wine, and I opened the door… I headed quickly down the corridor, there was no one about, and I hit the lift button and waited. Hoping that there would be no one coming out…

As I walked into the empty lift, I could see my reflection on the full length mirror inside. It was hazy, and I thought WOW - i looked so fucking sexy.

When the lift pinged at the ground floor, I knew that as the doors opened there could be people near reception, and I would have to walk out round past the desk, through another door to exit directly into the multi story via an adjoining bridge..

I braced myself, standing straight breathing and walked out, slowly in my heels, slow steady steps,

There was no one around, even the reception desk was empy.

Unfortunately the side door was locked x so that meant a long walk around the back of the hotel through the main doors.

Shit….

So i just went for it.. The doors opened and there was a group of men sat smoking outside. They all looked at me as i walked past, doing my best to look natural, …the whole area was illuminated by lights, and i could sense there eyes on me... Thats when I droped my bag as I headed past them, … shit shit shit i thought as i did my best to bend down in my short skirt to pick it up.

Are you ok love, one of them shouted…. I just walked on …

I tried to find my way into the multi story car park.. It was 5 to 12 now, and i was feeling stressed, as i hunted for the lifts, there was no way i could manage stairs in these heels.

Barnsley

Horny an exciting story.

Ever thought of writing a Crossdress fantasy book,I would most certainly buy it,Fab story and I'm now horny having read it, love Suzie x

edinburgh

Loving it.

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Loving this Great story certainly got me tingling in anticipation

St austell

Portsmouth

This is great.

wakefield

I tried to find my way into the multi story car park.. It was 5 too 12 now, and i was feeling stressed, as i hunted for the lifts, there was no way i could manage stairs in these heels.

As expected, poor lighting and smell of stale piss in the footwell of the stairs , but the lifts worked, so i was soon stepping out into the top floor of the multistory. It was a dry cool night, and if felt good as I walked out towards the only white van parked at the end of the level..

Here goes, i thought, as i went to the window and knocked.

The man inside was a very large guy, ruggard big bear beard type… he , looked to be in his late 50s, and was busy on his phone, and greeted me with a big smile…

just been watching you on fucktrannyslut.com (made up web site) …. , get your ass in the van slut he said…

….

That was quick I thought, Greg and Emma didn't hang about uploading the video clips..

I climbed into the passenger seat of his messsy van..

He put his hand on my leg, … So, slut. I have you all to myself , i don't have long, so you had better behave…., … and i can do whatever I want to you….

How does that make you feel slag, . He asked.

Er, very excited , i said… call me Sir, he laughed… oh yes. Very excited Sir i repeated, laughing back and feeling confident , trying to play my role as a whore, placing my hand between his legs, … lets see what you have got big boy i went on……

DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH ME SLAG he shouted…

He slapped my face, climbed out the van, walked round to my door, opened it, pulled me out, pushed me over the front of his van, pulled up my skirt and slapped my ass so hard, his big hands creating a loud slap reverberating through the car park and I screamed OWWWWW

YOU FUCKING SLUT he said smacking me hard over my ass and the tops of my legs, and then he pulled my panties aside, ripped them of me, so they were split, and just slipped down my leg, .. He spat on his fingers and thrust 3 fingers inside me hard and deep, then pulled up close to my face, grabbing my neck, and pushed his fingers down my throat. Frigging my ass and mouth with his fingers as he squashed against me, I could smell his sweat, and stale tobacco on his breath ..

He pulled his fingers out my ass, holding me firm and pushing his fingers that had just been inside me in my mouth.. Suck slut he shouted,... Dont want any of your shit on my cock.. Then he spat down on his other hand, pulled out his cock and rammed his solid rod inside me bare, and started to fuck me there, outside against his van on the top of the car park , banging hard agaisnt me, his other hand still around my face as i gasped for air, helpless..

So much for the condoms and lube i thought, as he took me hard…..

He was much stronger than me, and he grunted like a fat pig as he pounded against me, calling me whore, slut ,, cunt,, … dirty fucking faggot, ..each time he shafted me, he slammed me against the van, banging hard,, his cock was so solid, i had not seen it, but it felt fat and long and it burned inside me … he paused for a moment, standing straight with both his hand pushing down on my back.. He pulled my skirt up and must have been looking down at his cock pushing inside my ass.

Then with another push, he grunted hard and exploded inside me, pumping his seed deep in my ass…

He pulled out and ordered me to clean him up,, pushing his fat sticky cum soaked cock in my mouth… i had no choice but to suck it clean, it was still hard, long and fat, as he squeezed the last drops of cum out .. Then he pushed me away, got in his van and drove of, leaving me on the floor of the car park..

somewhere

leicester

Mmmm more please

Barnsley

By *elly loveTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnock

Wow this is hot as hell

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

i want Emma to ride my ass then sit on my face

Balloch / Dumbarton

I want to BE Emma so badly x

Wow love this

By *enuinebikinkyMan  over a year ago

LLANELLI

This is a great story. One of my ultimate fantasies xx

wakefield

I tried to make sense of what just happened, … whilst there was moment, as i stepped out towards his van that I thought I was in control, it was clear i was not, and had never expereinced anything like that before, He physically overpowered me, i was really helpless and scared and excited…

I was just a commodity, bought and paid for, used, fucked and dumped , no small talk, no pleasantries, i was just somewhere for his cock, a body,, a hole to abuse…..

Strangely, as i got up onto my feet, pulling my ripped panties off over my heels, and trying to straighten up, the taste of his cum in my mouth, and his seed dripping down the crack of my even more streched ass I knew I had experienced one of my ultimate fantasies but it was as real as it could be …. I felt more aroused than ever… i wanted more…

I made my way slowly back to the lift, and pressed the button for the ground floor… my makeup was bound to be smudged now, i had no mirror so could not see how bad i looked, my wig needed work, i tried my best to improve my look as the lift stopped and i stepped out into the lower stairwell.

I had no panties on now, and the cool breeze in the nighy air whistled round my cock and balls hanging loose under my short skirt. It felt good..

As i turned to face the fire exit that opened up onto the street, 2 men pushed past me…and stood in front of the door.

I recognised one of them who was outside the hotel earlier, both were young, maybe 19 or 20.

One of them spoke . … i knew you were a fucking bloke, he laughed.. Not bad, had me fooled earlier…

You look a bit rough now though…

Look, i said, so what, yes i am a man, but i dress as a woman …. So fuck .. Get over it…..

Suck on this first, said the guy with him, who was stood by his side with his cock out. Come on, this is what you want else why dress like this and walk the steets at night…

Fuck of i said, pushing back….

They hesitated, and clearly they were trying their luck.. They gave in too easy , and as I walked out the door i looked back and felt what the hell..

Great

Barnsley

South Birmingham

very jealous, so horny

wakefield

Ok I said, .this time i wanted to be in control . £20 each … and just a blow job, I have fucked too many times today, and my ass is full of cum..... And .. i am fucking knackered…

They looked at each other stunned into silence , smilling .. Fuck of £10 and you should be paying me….. He said…

Please yourself i said as the first one had already opened his wallet, taken £20 out and gave it to me.. He was obviously keen, I dont want sloppy second and with that I got back on my knees and took his short stubby cock in my mouth and sucked him off as his mate waited beside him, holding out his £10 note with his cock in his hand waiting for his turn…

So there i was again, this time 2 real paying punters, and i was kneeling on the floor of the pissy stair well , turning a trick as they say, sucking and slurping on his cock, ..

He hesitated as he was about to cum, and i just pushed him down my throat looked up as though to say yes, its ok, you can cum in my mouth….

He pulled out as soon as he cum… fucking hell that was good he said, I stood up, and grabbed his friends cock and went to kiss him…. Come on,£20 , you know you want to and I started to kiss him as a slowly wanked his cock…...Errrrr fuck youv got his cum in your mouth he said you dirty fucking slag..... moving away ...and his friend was laughing now…

I licked my lips…. Come on sweety i said, doing my best to camp up and really enjoying myself now…. You know you want to…. His mate looked at him, its worth it, he said.....

He took out another tenner and gave me the two notes and i put them in my bag and got back on my knees to suck him…

I pulled his jeans and shorts down round his ankles , runing my hands up and down his legs and enjoyed another cock, His legs were very toned and for some reason his body odout smelt amazing, a real musky man smell, sort of fresh sweat,, i took a deep breath taking in his aromour which was like an aphrodisiac,, what an effect it had on me he . had a gorgeous 7 inch cut cock, and unfortunately he did not take long to cum, just as i was enjoying it…he spunked a huge amount down my throat, and I dribbled a fair bit down my chin over my dress, there was too much to swallow

My hold ups were now ripped round the knees as I had spent to much time on the floor.

Come on boys, I said, walk me back to my hotel room…

They both took an arm each, and walked with me back out the car park to the hotel door. I kissed them both on the cheek and rang the bell.

Barnsley