FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Milf work mate

Milf work mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orfolk_gunner OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

This is a true story from about 5 years ago when I was fucking a lady i worked with. It started off with a bit of flirty banter in the office and then it progressed to texts outside of work. Then one evening she sent me a photo of her tits with the caption 'i want you to fuck me'. So it began - going to her flat during lunch breaks or going for a drive where we would park up for some fun. As our relationship developed, the sex became more adventurous. I said to her one day that i wanted her to dress up as a school girl so she could be tied up, spanked and then do whatever i told her to. The day arrived - she had taken the afternoon off work and i made up that i had a dentist appointment that would keep me out of the office for a couple of hours. As she left the office she gave me a casual wink knowing i would be about half an hour behind her. Little did she know what kinky ideas i had in mind for her that afternoon.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Norwich

I had already told her what i wanted her to be wearing when i arrived. White blouse but no bra, , a tie, tartan skirt (slightly above knee high), white knee length socks, white thong and flat heels and her hair in two pigtails. She was to be in her lounge, facing a wall about 3 feet away bending forward with both hands on the wall at head height. She was under specific instructions that she was not to speak unless i told her to. I arrived, let myself in and locked the door. I walked into the lounge and she was dressed and positioned exactly as i had told her. I placed the bag i had brought with me on the floor and walked over to her. I moved very close to her smelling her perfume. She looked good and smelt even better. My first instruction to her was to spread her legs a little more. She obeyed without a word. I placed my hand on the back of her right knee and slowly moved it up her leg. I felt her shake with nervousness and excitement. I stopped as i reached her thong and then moved my hand up inside her blouse to make sure she was braless as instructed. She had obeyed my request and i felt her nipples harden as my fingers twisted them gently. Her nipples were always hard as she 'suffered' from permanent erect nipple syndrome. They became even harder when she was turned on. I then told her to pull up her skirt with both hands and hold it up . This exposed her white thong. I placed my fingers on the underside and they were soaked. Her pussy was literally leaking juices - my over riding memory of this lady was how wet her pussy got - it would literally drip when she was aroused. i grabbed the thong firmly with one hand and with one powerful yank i ripped it from her body exposing her tight bum and shaved wet pussy. She gasped and thought about saying something but thought better of it....

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Mmm more please

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant stuff so far more please quickly

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Mmmm very horny

Norwich

With her soaked panties in my hand i told her to turn round to face me. I pushed her wet thong into her nose and told her to sniff them so she could smell her juices. Open your mouth as wide as it will go  ordered. With her mouth wide open i stuffed the thong inside. She gagged slightly and tried to spit it out. I reached down to my little bag of tricks and pulled out a ball gag. I secured the gag on tightly - her panties now inside her mouth with no chance of spitting them out. I then reached for the blindfold in my bag and put that on her. Next out of my bag were two nipple clamps. I placed one on each nipple but she didn't make a sound. Obviously not tight enough so I tightened the screw on each one until she muffled slightly. Her rock hard nipples were now being squeezed tightly by the clamps. Not content with this, i reached down to my bag and pulled out some weights which i attached to each clamp. This pulled her small tits downwards so much her nipples were facing down towards the floor. I then gave each tit a gentle push causing the clamps and weights to swing from side to side. Unable to moan, her eyes opened wide at the pain and pleasure she was feeling. I looked down at the carpet and saw it was wet from where her pussy had been dripping. I dropped to my knees and positioned myself directly in front of her shaven soaking wet pussy. Without any use of my hands i stuck my tongue out and pushed it i between her lips - immediately i felt liquid run onto my tongue. I swallowed her juices and then flicked my tongue in and out of her and then gently probed her clit with my tongue. She let out a gruffled moan. I didn't want her to cum yet so I got back to my feet and told her to face the wall again, spread her legs and bend over.....

brecon

Norwich

Two more clamps and weights were pulled from the bag. I dropped to my knees again and attached one clamp and a weight to each of her pussy lips. This made them stretch about an inch downwards. Here was my lady, in her own lounge, blindfolded, bent over with clamps and weights attached to her nipples and pussy with her wet thong stuffed inside her mouth secured with a ball gag. At this point i stripped off ready for my next plan.....

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Norwich

I moved behind her and grabbed her pigtails with one hand and pulled them back. She loved her hair being pulled. With my other hand i placed it on her pussy and then slipped two fingers inside her. She was so wet it was like a hot knife slicing into soft butter. I began to finger fuck her and her pussy made lovely squelching noises. I knew she was close to cumming because hers legs were trembling. But wanting to hold her back i slipped my fingers out of her but as i did so i move them down to her ass and gently rubbed her rim. She jerked at this which surprised me - if she jerked at a finger rubbing her ass hole what was she going to do when i delved into my bag a bit later....

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Norwich

I unzipped her skirt exposing her bare arse. She had a nice bum - firm tight cheeks. She had no idea what was going to happen next. I whispered in her ear - if it gets too much, put your right hand up in the air. I opened my bag again and took a riding crop out. I moved to the side of her to allow me a full swing. I rubbed the crop across her backside so she could feel it. I felt her tense up in anticipation of what was coming. I started off gently - the first stroke was just a gentle whack - she didn't flinch at all so the next blow was slightly harder. Again, no reaction at all. This carried on until about the 5th stroke when she started to react to my strikes. Her arse was turning redder and redder with each blow. After the 5th or 6th strike, i kept the intensity the same. It was hurting her but she was taking it. No hand in the air. I gave her several dozen strikes which left her arse cheeks with straight line red marks. My cock was rock hard by now so I positioned myself behind her and rubbed it at the entrance to her dripping pussy. I am quite big and she was only a size 8. She only had one child who was born by c-section so her pussy was naturally very tight. But she was so wet my cock slipped inside her without any resistance. I began to fuck her hard - my thighs banging against her red marked arse which made her groan in pain and pleasure. The movement of me fucking her made the pussy lip clamps and weights swing hard which added to her pain. I reached round and grabbed the nipple clamps and pulled on them making her nipples stretch even further. Still no hand in the air.....

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

By *adforit1304Man  over a year ago

Limerick

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

elgin

brecon

wolverhampton

So hot

stoke

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Norwich

I fucked her from behind for a few minutes before i felt myself cumming. I have had the snip so i shot my load inside her pussy. I cum quite heavily so her pussy was filled with my hot cum. I withdrew and then i laid down on my back on the floor. I told her to stand up, turn around and feel where i was lying. I want you to squat over my face i told her. She got her bearings and lowered herself onto me. I grabbed her and pulled her pussy down onto my face. I began to lick and probe her with my tongue. I delved as deep as I could searching for my cum i had just deposited inside her. Suddenly it all started to leak out of her - into my mouth. The warmness of her pussy had kept it warm and i got as much as I could in my mouth without swallowing. I motioned for her to get off and kneel. Kneeling before me, i removed the ball gag and then pulled the thong out from her mouth. She gasped at being able to breathe easier. Still blindfolded i put my fingers on her lips and opened her mouth slightly. I moved my lips to her and she thought i was going to kiss her. She was shocked when i passed my cum into her mouth. I stuck my tongue into her mouth forcing her to swallow my sticky warm cum. She then went to sit down but i said stop - i haven't finished with you yet. In fact i haven't even started.....

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

elgin

wolverhampton

stoke

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Nice story.

Lincoln

Lincoln

Lincoln

Sounds like something I'd do

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

stoke

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

weston super mare

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Norwich

Still blindfolded, i removed her blouse and told her to kick off her shoes and remove her socks. She was naked in front of me - wearing nothing but nipple and pussy clamps. I held her hand and moved her into the centre of the lounge. I then spun her round several times so she lost any sense of her where she was in the lounge. I then moved her over to the window of her first floor flat which over looked the road below and the houses on the other side of the road. Anyone who stared up or across from the houses would have been able to see her. She would have freaked if she knew.

I made her stand there as i went to the bathroom.

Bridgend

Loving this

Lincoln

stoke

weston super mare

wolverhampton

More soon please op

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Norwich

When i returned i told her climb onto her dining table and get on all fours and stick her arse into the air. I helped her up and my cock started getting hard again as i saw this beautiful arse in front of me looking very inviting.....

I pulled her arse cheeks apart and flicked my tongue on her hole. Now free of the ball gag, she moaned loudly. I swirled my tongue around making it wet. I then tensed my tongue and pushed it inside her. She was so warm and inviting. Getting in as deep as i could i moved my tongue around inside her anus. She was moaning loudly saying how good it felt. With my right hand, i inserted 2 then 3 fingers into her sopping wet pussy. I was tongue fucking her arse and finger fucking her pussy. Her juices were running down my arm. I then pulled my tongue and fingers out and pushed one finger inside her bum. She was incredibly tight but i needed to loosen her up for what was in my bag.....

Lincoln

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Bridgend

weston super mare

wolverhampton

So good

Would love to have seen a picture of her

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

This is good keep it going

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 15/09/19 09:28:28]

Norwich

I told her to remain in position as i went over to the bag. I reached inside and grabbed a smallish black butt plug. Being only a dress size 8, she had a small framed body and her arse was incredibly tight so nothing too big was ever going to get inside her.

Although her arse hole was already wet from my tongue, the plug needed some lube of some sort so i had a look around the lounge but couldn't see anything. I didn't want her to see the plug so i blindfolded her again before i went into the bathroom to look for some sort of lube. I opened up her bathroom cabinet thinking there must be some vaseline or body lotion of some sort. No - absolutely nothing. There was no way this plug was getting in her arse without some sort of liquid on it so i looked around the rest of the bathroom. Ah - that will have to do i thought. I grabbed it and went back into the lounge. She hadn't moved - good girl. I went behind her and couldn't resist sticking my tongue inside her arse again. Making it wet and making her moan, i carried this on for several minutes. I then stood back up and took the plug in my right hand. With my left hand i squeezed some of my make shift lube onto the plug and rubbed it all over it making it as lubricated as possible. I also squeezed some onto my finger which i then placed onto her arse hole. I rubbed it in and around her hole. Immediately she began to jerk a little and then started gasping a little. She thought about asking what i had just rubbed on her arse but remembering my instructions about not talking she just sunk onto her elbows and took deep breaths to try and control the feelings coming from her arse. I then put the plug tip at the entrance to her arse and began pushing slowly. My 'lube' helped as the plug began to disappear into her hole. It was only about 4 inches long but got slightly bigger the more it went down. After the 4 inches of the main body of the plug  it went smaller - idea was that when the four inches were inserted, it would 'sit' nicely inside her without falling out. She was moaning the more i pushed. After i few moments, the plug was inside her and my makeshift lube was driving her mad. Right i thought, let's use some more of it because it's obviously having a good affect on her. I put some more on my fingers and reached round and put a good helping onto her pussy lips and her clit. Then i reached up, found her rock hard nipples and put some on them. My god she was now bucking and squirming. Now the fun part was to begin - well for me anyway.......

Lincoln

wolverhampton

Mmmmm so horny!

A cock stirring story.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago