FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mature lady swimmer

Mature lady swimmer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Alan used to go swimming three times a week, regular as clockwork, at 7am before work. One day he noticed a woman who caught his eye. Alan had a soft spot for big boobs, and the lady he saw had massive breasts. They weren’t obviously on show, as the woman was wearing a black, one piece costume, that was quite modest, and didn’t show any cleavage, but it was obvious she was stacked.

Alan figured she was probably late 50s, a good 20 years older than him, but he always had a fondness for older women. She was plain looking, and always dressed modestly, but Alan thought she had a nice smile, and could tell that lurking under her costume were a pair of colossal tits.

As Alan left the swimming pool that day, nothing exciting happened. He caught her eye as he left, then smiled. This pattern continued for a few weeks, and Alan started to notice her every time he was at the pool. Eventually things developed from a smile, to a brief, ‘hello’, to some polite conversation.

That changed one day, quite suddenly unexpectedly. They both happened to be walking to their cars at the same time, and found that their cars were parked side by side. As Alan was just about to get in his car the woman stumbled, and fell, tripping on something. She landed awkwardly on the ground, and Alan quickly went to help. He introduced himself to her and helped her to her feet. She was called Janet. It turned out Janet had sprained her ankle, and couldn’t drive, so Alan offered her a lift home.

As they were driving they started chatting. As conversation flowed, They got quite chatty, with even a bit of flirting, with Janet saying she was glad to be helped by a handsome younger man. It turned out that Janet was actually 65, and had been widowed for a few years. She had recently taken up swimming to get a little fit.

When they arrived at the house Alan helped her get her coat off, revealing that she was wearing a cream coloured blouse, with a white bra underneath. .janet caught Alan looking at her boobs. Alan blushed, but Janet said not to worry. She had always been proud of her cleavage and the effect it had on men.

Alan helped her sit down, and made her a cup of tea. As the conversation flowed, the sexual tension rose, and Janet revealed that she used to get excited flashing her boobs to men, something her husband encouraged her to do. Alan confessed his attraction to older women, and big boobs.

Janet put her cup down, and looked Alan. Would you like to see them, she said, but it would have to be our secret. I would also like to see your cock too, she said smiling. Alan. Nodded, and agreed.

Ok, good, Janet said, I hope you like what you see, she said, slowly unbuttoning her blouse ...

To be continued ...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *enuine Guy ScotlandMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Good start.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Great start

By *r6969XXX420Man  over a year ago

Gwynedd North wales

More please

By *anon17Man  over a year ago

mayo

Good so far

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Please keep it going

Interested to hear more

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Keep it coming

By *ezzer789Man  over a year ago

hingham norfolk

More please so horny xx

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Contine please

Looking forward to more of this one.

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

We all need a Janet in our lives

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

nice start

Liking this, keep it going mate

Sounds great

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Definitely continue

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 12/09/19 10:30:43]

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

As Janet started to undo her buttons Alan realised she wasn’t as innocent and shy as he thought. A glint appeared in her eye, and a smile appeared on her face. She suddenly seemed more relaxed, and also more confident. After undoing two buttons, revealing the top of a lovely, lace bra, she stopped. Looking at Alan, she said, I want to see your cock, to see how excited you are. Completely naked would be best. I want to watch you wank your cock too, she said.

Alan loved the more confident Janet, and loved hearing the crude sexual language she was speaking. Quickly he stripped, leaving boxers to last. As he stripped, Janet continued to undo the buttons on her blouse. By the time Alan was stripped to his boxers, her buttons were all undone, and she removed her blouse completely. For the first time Alan could see the full extent of her impressive cleavage, with her massive boobs held firmly in place by a lovely white lacy bra.

She put her arms behind her back ready to remove her bra. Show me your cock, she said, and I will let my tits out. Alan shrugged his boxers off quickly, revealing a rock hard, 6 inch cock. Oh, my, that’s lovely she said. In an instant she undid her bra, pulled it off, and threw it on the floor. Alan was dumnbstruck. While, due to age, her boobs sagged when released, Alan was confronted with two massive, milky white boobs, topped off by large, pointed nipples.

If you like what you see, she said, the least you could do is wank that lovely cock for me. Without hesitation Alan started to slowly wank his cock, never once taking his eyes of Janet’s boobs. Don’t be shy, she said, come closer, aunty Janet doesn’t bite. Alan walked closer until his cock was inches from her boobs. Janet placed her hands under her tits, and lifted then and squeezed them together. She tweaked her nipples as she did this.

Alan went to touch her nipples, but Janet knocked his hand away. You don’t get to touch them just now she said, I want you to cover them in spunk before you can do that. Cum for me, she said, and I hope your balls are full of spunk. Alan gripped his cock, and started to wank it forcefully, occasionally rubbing his cock against her engorged nipples, something she didn’t object to. Alan could feel his orgasm getting close, and started to grunt. Within seconds big jets of spunk exploded from his cock, hitting Janet on the chin, and covering her tits. Alan took pleasure in using his cock to smear his spunk all over her tits. Despite their size, by the time he had finished doing this, Janet’s tits were completely glazed in cum.

Janet scooped up the cum from her chin, and ate it. I forget to tell you, she said, if you cum on my tits you have to clean them up. Alan dropped to his knees and was finally able to get his hands and mouth on her boobs. Without hesitation, he lifted them in his hands and began to lick them clean of his spunk, sucking hard on her nipples as he did so. Mmmmm Janet said, good boy, I love my boobs being squeezed and sucked.

When Alan finished sucking them, he stopped and sighed, contentedly. Thank you, Janet said, that was lovely. I would love another cup of tea she said! Alan got up and still naked, headed to the kitchen. I have some friends coming for a coffee morning next week, Janet shouted. I think they would like to meet you, if you are interested?

To be continued...

By *ersatile friendMan  over a year ago

near Diss

I think I should take up swimming again

langley

By *r6969XXX420Man  over a year ago

Gwynedd North wales

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Great

brecon

Wow think I need to start swimming again xx

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

birmingham

I think you are going to enjoy meeting her friends

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

wolverhampton

More soon please op

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Looking forward to the coffee already

Like the way this is going.

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Fabulous

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

So Auntie Jane took up swimming after losing her job in the men’s magazines??

stoke

By *iderryMan  over a year ago

Derry

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Alan made the tea, and dressed to leave. Janet remained topless, and seemed comfortable that way. As she talked and laughed Alan watched her boobs and nipples move, and enjoyed the spectacle. Janet showed him to the door, still topless.

My next coffee morning is next Tuesday, 10am. My fiends would love to see you, she laughed. There are usually four of us, we are all in our 60s and 70s, and widowed, and a common topic of conversation is how we all still have a sexual appetite that we can’t get satisfied. I hope you can help with that.

Alan agreed to come, and Janet asked him to arrive at 9.30 to help set things up.

Alan turned up as agreed. Janet was dressed quite plainly, as before, and the preparations looked like they were for any normal coffee morning. At 9.50 though, Janet looked at Alan and said, can you stay in the kitchen when my fiends arrive. I will shout you through when they are here. Last thing, Janet said, can you come through naked, i’d Love my friends to get a nice surprise!!

Alan did as requested and stripped bollock naked, waiting with a tea tray in the kitchen. He heard everyone arrrive, then at 10.05, Janet shouted him through. Alan felt a mixture of fear and excitement. Excitement at the thought of sexual pleasure yet to be experienced, and fear, that he was just about to walk into room full of women he had never met. His excitement got the better of him, and he walked into Janet’s living room, naked, with his tea tray in his hand, and his cock on display.

The ladies all all stared at Alan, and there were a couple of smiles, claps from the ladies. The sight greeting Alan was not what he expected. All the women were dressed, and everything looked like it would for a normal coffee morning. Janet introduced Alan to her three friends, Enid, Clare, and Tracey. All mature ladies, all dressed quite plainly.

Janet asked Alan to serve everyone tea and cake. As he did so, all the ladies touched him delicately, stroking his leg, squeezing his bum etc. By the time he had served them all, his cock had grown to full erection. Don’t be shy. Alan, Janet said, can you show the ladies what you can do with your cock. Alan stepped back, and slowly started to wank his cock, watched by an eager audience of Janet and her friends.

We would all like to try sucking your cock, if you don’t mind, she said. Come here, and I will start. Alan approached Janet, and she carefully took hold of his cock, pulled his foreskin back, and gently put the tip of his cock in her mouth. He could feel her tong caressing his bellend. Alan felt an exquisite pleasure. Janet was obviously an experienced cock sucker, and continued sucking Alan, wanking him, and taking his cock deeper into her mouth.

Time for the other to have their share, she said, so Alan then had the pleasure of Enid Clare and Tracey all doing the same, gently sucking and wanking him, one after the other. The fact he was bollock nKed, and they were all fully dressed, just added to the excitement.

After they had all sucked him, Janet explained that the ladies had agreed that they all wanted full

Sex, they were to draw cards to see who got him first, and Alan was asked to offer them all the pack of cards that was on the table. They all picked a card, and it turned out that Enid won, taking an ace.

Time to collect your prize Enid, Janet said. Enid was the youngest and slimmest of the ladies, it Alan couldn’t tell much about her body shape, due to her clothes. The bedroom is at the top of the stairs Alan, Enid will show you. Enid stood up and walked ahead of Alan. He followed her up the stairs. She had a short skirt on that was tightly fitted and Alan liked the sight of her bum wiggling as he followed her.

They entered the bedroom. Enid said to Alan, I am very excited, but have not had sex for five years, so please be slow and gentle. Alan nodded. He put his hands on her waist, and gently pulled her towards him, kissing her fully on the mouth. Enid responded, and kissed him back vigorously, and cupped his naked bum cheeks in her hands....

To be continued ...

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Great story

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Leeds

.... Four sexy matures WOW dream time

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Sounds like Alan is in for a great time

stoke

Greenock

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Loving this story x

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Great stuff

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

dungannon

Mmmmm if only

Nice

By *exyangeleyesMan  over a year ago

london

Can’t wait to hear some more

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Best story ever love older busty women

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Great story, can’t wait for more to cum!

langley

wolverhampton

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Really hot

brecon

By *tcam24Man  over a year ago

glasgow

. Looking forward to the next installment

By *ohsirMan  over a year ago

Donegal Leitrim Sligo

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ames smith 321Man  over a year ago

Great yarmouth

Love this so much need more hehe

port talbot

Here!

great story

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

More please

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Please keep going.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Care in the community with a twist!!

Fabulous - more!!

By *adforit1304Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Keep it going

By *loudF7Man  over a year ago

South East

Great story

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Definitely looking forward to the rest xxx

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

By *otsexydannyMan  over a year ago

Norwich (and London)

Loving this story. Alan is a very lucky guy

brecon

dungannon

By *iderryMan  over a year ago

Derry

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

"Alan made the tea, and dressed to leave. Janet remained topless, and seemed comfortable that way. As she talked and laughed Alan watched her boobs and nipples move, and enjoyed the spectacle. Janet showed him to the door, still topless.

My next coffee morning is next Tuesday, 10am. My fiends would love to see you, she laughed. There are usually four of us, we are all in our 60s and 70s, and widowed, and a common topic of conversation is how we all still have a sexual appetite that we can’t get satisfied. I hope you can help with that.

Alan agreed to come, and Janet asked him to arrive at 9.30 to help set things up.

Alan turned up as agreed. Janet was dressed quite plainly, as before, and the preparations looked like they were for any normal coffee morning. At 9.50 though, Janet looked at Alan and said, can you stay in the kitchen when my fiends arrive. I will shout you through when they are here. Last thing, Janet said, can you come through naked, i’d Love my friends to get a nice surprise!!

Alan did as requested and stripped bollock naked, waiting with a tea tray in the kitchen. He heard everyone arrrive, then at 10.05, Janet shouted him through. Alan felt a mixture of fear and excitement. Excitement at the thought of sexual pleasure yet to be experienced, and fear, that he was just about to walk into room full of women he had never met. His excitement got the better of him, and he walked into Janet’s living room, naked, with his tea tray in his hand, and his cock on display.

The ladies all all stared at Alan, and there were a couple of smiles, claps from the ladies. The sight greeting Alan was not what he expected. All the women were dressed, and everything looked like it would for a normal coffee morning. Janet introduced Alan to her three friends, Enid, Clare, and Tracey. All mature ladies, all dressed quite plainly.

Janet asked Alan to serve everyone tea and cake. As he did so, all the ladies touched him delicately, stroking his leg, squeezing his bum etc. By the time he had served them all, his cock had grown to full erection. Don’t be shy. Alan, Janet said, can you show the ladies what you can do with your cock. Alan stepped back, and slowly started to wank his cock, watched by an eager audience of Janet and her friends.

We would all like to try sucking your cock, if you don’t mind, she said. Come here, and I will start. Alan approached Janet, and she carefully took hold of his cock, pulled his foreskin back, and gently put the tip of his cock in her mouth. He could feel her tong caressing his bellend. Alan felt an exquisite pleasure. Janet was obviously an experienced cock sucker, and continued sucking Alan, wanking him, and taking his cock deeper into her mouth.

Time for the other to have their share, she said, so Alan then had the pleasure of Enid Clare and Tracey all doing the same, gently sucking and wanking him, one after the other. The fact he was bollock nKed, and they were all fully dressed, just added to the excitement.

After they had all sucked him, Janet explained that the ladies had agreed that they all wanted full

Sex, they were to draw cards to see who got him first, and Alan was asked to offer them all the pack of cards that was on the table. They all picked a card, and it turned out that Enid won, taking an ace.

Time to collect your prize Enid, Janet said. Enid was the youngest and slimmest of the ladies, it Alan couldn’t tell much about her body shape, due to her clothes. The bedroom is at the top of the stairs Alan, Enid will show you. Enid stood up and walked ahead of Alan. He followed her up the stairs. She had a short skirt on that was tightly fitted and Alan liked the sight of her bum wiggling as he followed her.

They entered the bedroom. Enid said to Alan, I am very excited, but have not had sex for five years, so please be slow and gentle. Alan nodded. He put his hands on her waist, and gently pulled her towards him, kissing her fully on the mouth. Enid responded, and kissed him back vigorously, and cupped his naked bum cheeks in her hands....

To be continued ..."

After they kissed, Enid asked Alan to help her get her dress off. Alan I did the zip at the back, and helped take it off. He could see that Enid was quite slim, with small boobs, and was dressed in quite plain underwear. Enid asked him to continue undressing her. Removed her bra first, very gently . Enid appeared shy , and covered her boobs with her hands. I am excited, but nervous she said. I havent been naked in front of a man for 10 years. Alan reassured her, and kissed her again, and they could both feel the excitement of skin to skin contact.

Alan put his hands inside the waist of her knickers and gently pulled them down. Enid consented and let him. Suddenly they were both naked, and resumed kissing. Why don’t we get under the duvet Alan suggested, it’s more comfortable. they quickly got into bed and resumed kissing. As they did, Alan took Enid’s hand and placed it on his cock. He was rock hard. She moaned and held his dick. You see how excited you have made me, he said. Enid started to gently wank him. Alan’s hand drifted to Enid’s pussy, but she was quite dry. I need to get you relaxed, Alan said, diving under the sheets to get Enid ready for sex with his tongue.

Alan spent the next 5 minutes licking and sucking Enid’s clit and labia. His efforts weren’t wasted and she started to get wet. Please fuck me now, she whispered, but be gentle. Alan stopped eating her pussy and resumed kissing Her. At the same time he climbed on top of Enid, in the missionary position and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her wet pussy.

In one slow, gentle movement, he pushed his cock all the way in. Enid moaned with pleasure, squeezed his bum, and kissed his neck. If you can fill me with cum, she said, you will make me very happy. For the next five minutes Alan gently fucked Enid. Long slow deep strokes. There was no real conversation except for some moans, as both concentrated on their pleasure.

Alan started to feel his orgasm approach, and warned Enid. Don’t you dare stop, she said, fill me with cum. On hearing this Alan couldn’t hold back, and emptied his balls of spunk Deep in Enid’s pussy. Afterwards they lay cuddling, and relaxing.

The peace was distributed by a knock at the door. Tracey’s head appeared round the door. Sorry Enid, she said, it’s my turn ... to be continued

stoke

essex

"After they kissed, Enid asked Alan to help her get her dress off. Alan I did the zip at the back, and helped take it off. He could see that Enid was quite slim, with small boobs, and was dressed in quite plain underwear. Enid asked him to continue undressing her. Removed her bra first, very gently . Enid appeared shy , and covered her boobs with her hands. I am excited, but nervous she said. I havent been naked in front of a man for 10 years. Alan reassured her, and kissed her again, and they could both feel the excitement of skin to skin contact.

Alan put his hands inside the waist of her knickers and gently pulled them down. Enid consented and let him. Suddenly they were both naked, and resumed kissing. Why don’t we get under the duvet Alan suggested, it’s more comfortable. they quickly got into bed and resumed kissing. As they did, Alan took Enid’s hand and placed it on his cock. He was rock hard. She moaned and held his dick. You see how excited you have made me, he said. Enid started to gently wank him. Alan’s hand drifted to Enid’s pussy, but she was quite dry. I need to get you relaxed, Alan said, diving under the sheets to get Enid ready for sex with his tongue.

Alan spent the next 5 minutes licking and sucking Enid’s clit and labia. His efforts weren’t wasted and she started to get wet. Please fuck me now, she whispered, but be gentle. Alan stopped eating her pussy and resumed kissing Her. At the same time he climbed on top of Enid, in the missionary position and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her wet pussy.

In one slow, gentle movement, he pushed his cock all the way in. Enid moaned with pleasure, squeezed his bum, and kissed his neck. If you can fill me with cum, she said, you will make me very happy. For the next five minutes Alan gently fucked Enid. Long slow deep strokes. There was no real conversation except for some moans, as both concentrated on their pleasure.

Alan started to feel his orgasm approach, and warned Enid. Don’t you dare stop, she said, fill me with cum. On hearing this Alan couldn’t hold back, and emptied his balls of spunk Deep in Enid’s pussy. Afterwards they lay cuddling, and relaxing.

The peace was distributed by a knock at the door. Tracey’s head appeared round the door. Sorry Enid, she said, it’s my turn ... to be continued

"

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

leicester

More please

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Keep it cumming.

birmingham

More please

Enjoying this

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Very good

wolverhampton

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

amazing

Keep going pls

brecon

dungannon

Here!

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Great story keep it going.

Leeds

Orderly queue please ladies !

By *ig BerkshireMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Love it x

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Keep going it’s well told

louth

port talbot

Next please

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Enid got out of bed and dressed silently, Alan just lying on bed with duvet pulled back and cock exposed. When Enid was ready to leave she leaned over and kissed Alan gently, whispering, thank you, you have made an older lady very happy.

As she left and Tracey entered the bedroom, Alan could tell immediately that Tracey was very different, both in physique and attitude. She was busty, talkative, and as she undressed, revealed that she had black lacy lingerie on. When she was ready to play she was dressed in stockings, suspenders, and panties alone. Her boobs were half exposed and squeezed together in her bra. She said, Janet told me you liked boobs, so thought I would gift wrap them for you! As she climbed on the bed, she took Alan’s cock on her hand, and then took him in her mouth. She paused briefly to say, I figured I might need to help reinvigorate you, and love to suck cock. She then resumed sucking Alan’s cock. Alan’s cock immediately responded and started to grow in her mouth. She was wanking his aggressively and her tongue was working overdrive on his bell end.

Alan was quickly hard. She mounted him, grinding her panty clad pussy against his cock. She then leaned over and kissed him deeply, plunging her tongue deep in Alan’s mouth. She paused. My husband used to say I was insatiable, she laughed, but I never heard him complain! As they kissed Alan grabbed her large, curvy arse cheeks and pulled her down on his cock. I like confident women, Alan said, but I also like women who like to be fucked hard. I think you can take it, so I am going to fuck you really hard.

He reached behind Tracey and Undid her bra. Her large boobs tumbled out, and Alan grabbed them hard and suckled hard on her nipples, alternating from one to the other. For a few minutes he did nothing but squeeze her tits, pull hard on her nipples, and then suck them. This seemed to increase Traceys level of stimulation. She started grinding hard on Alan’s cock. In one swift move she pulled her gusset to the side and plunged her pussy down hard. Alan’s cock disappeared, right up to his balls, in her hot, wet pussy. You better give me the fucking you promised, she purred.

Saying nothing, Alan managed to quickly get out from under Tracey. On your hands and knees he said, I am going to fuck you from behind. When she was in position, he grabbed her hips, and plunged his cock back into her pussy. I am going to fuck you hard, he said, and not stop til you are full of spunk. After this he started to piston his cock, in and out of her pussy. As he had just cum with Enid he knew he had some staying power. For a full five minutes he pounded her, only pausing briefly to pull and squeeze on her boobs. Tracey responded by pushing back on his cock, and moaning appreciatively. Keep going, she said, my pussy hasn’t been pounded like this for a long time. I can take everything you have got, she said.

She then looked back and said, don’t cum in my pussy. When you are ready I want your cum in my mouth. Alan fucked her for five more minutes, with the bed rocking noisily. I hope your friends can hear the fucking you are getting he said. When his balls started to tighten he told Tracey. She got off the bed and kneeling down said, give me all you’ve got Alan. Alan came with a powerful orgasm. The cum exploded from his cock. Tracey didn’t blink and took his cock in her mouth, savouring his cum and sucking it all out his cock. She stood up and kissed him, pushing his spunk back into his mouth. My Harry used to love this, she said. Alan responded by kissing her back, and tasting his cum. They continued to kiss until it was all gone.

Tracey got up. Thanks lover boy, she said. That is just what I needed.

As she was about to leave, Alan said, I don’t think I have the energy to fuck both the others separately. Can you send them up together. Tracey winked and smiled as she left the room. Alan lay back tired but happy, wondering what pleasures were still to come.. to be continued..

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

More please

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

So good more please

By *icoleSheffieldTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Loving this... keep going please

wolverhampton

Fantastic

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Love it

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

More soon

leicester

Lucky alan,

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Brilliant

Here!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Tagged team by the ladies!!

More - great story

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Gr8

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *iona38ddTV/TS  over a year ago

north east fife

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

essex

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

stoke

port talbot

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Greenock

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

louth