FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fistings

Fistings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atexpvc OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Is it me or are people in here prone to exaggerations when tbey talk about being fisted.

Its one on my bucket list to try but i realise it takes time and you need to have it done by someone with experience that knows exactly what to do without damaging me..

I read a lot of messages about this subject but many seem to think its done in a few minites of meeting..are there experienced people or those that know what they are doing like to respond to me in private in in the cgeshire are and can accommodate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

I agree . I worked for months with a husband and wife slave team and it was all in the training when it finally happened..I fisted them both and it was a wonderful experience for all..they trained themselves also beforehand with their numerous toys..

chester/Merseyside

I wish i coukd be trained like that just checked your pics .it would be wonderful to have you train me

By *oodtimebiboyMan  over a year ago

bristol

One of my earliest meets was with a guy that spent ages fingering me, he almost managed to get his whole hand in but not quite.

chester/Merseyside

Did you evenually get fisted then..

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

i.have fisted a fem.friend of.mine.. she loves it and gushes for fun

chester/Merseyside

But have you ever fisted a TV before

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Is it me or are people in here prone to exaggerations when tbey talk about being fisted.

Its one on my bucket list to try but i realise it takes time and you need to have it done by someone with experience that knows exactly what to do without damaging me..

I read a lot of messages about this subject but many seem to think its done in a few minites of meeting..are there experienced people or those that know what they are doing like to respond to me in private in in the cgeshire are and can accommodate"

I don’t exaggerate about it .... can be done in a few minutes can take longer... I would say Domme can get both in within 10 mins without a problem. Why is it you doubt others ?

By *exy couple2291Couple  over a year ago

bedford

Mr loves it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi ,,it take time and patience from both sides ,,,have a TV "friend" who loves me getting my hands in ,,and after a while my cock as well , just takes time xx

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

» Add a new message to this topic