FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Garden help

Garden help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This story is true,names have been changed to protect identity and happened around the mid nineties.

I had lived in our house on the edge of the village all my life,100yds down a track from us was the old vicarage,it had stood empty and on the market for years,it’s for sale sign had faded it had been that long,the price reflected that no one local would be able to buy it.one Monday morning a bright red sold sign appeared and the following day a married couple turned up on the door to introduce them selves.

The new owners Richard and Ruth were from London,he was mid 50’s,a fairy large chap that had taken early retirement from a high paid software job. Ruth was just 40,very attractive and obviously looked after herself and was a lady of leisure.they asked if I knew of anyone that would be interested in some gardening work,as the grand walled gardens were overflowing with bramble and trash. I offered to help weekends if they were interested and jumped at the chance,so see you Saturday I said!

Saturday morning came and I walked down to the house,I was greeted by Richard and shown around to the rear of the house where I was met by Ruth in a very tight vest top and denim shorts.she had been already in the garden an hour and was covered in general dust and grime,but still looked very sexy.

After a few hours we were all baking hot and dripping in sweat from cutting undergrowth down and making a heap for a bonfire,Richard was down to a pair of just baggy shorts and I was still in T-shirt and jeans. Ruth offered to go and fetch a jug of squash from the house so off she went and me and Richard were left to chat,the topic of conversation soon got on to women and he asked was I attached,no I replied,oh he said,can’t imagine why a strapping young man like you is single! I went red but was short lived,as Ruth returns with the jug she trips on a branch and the contents covers me head to toe. Apologies are flowing and she returns to the house to get a towel for me. As she returns her nipples are hard as bullets in her vest top,I can’t help but stare,and can feel my cock starting to go hard..

Anyone for more??

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes definitely

Richard tells me to pull my wet T-shirt off and takes the towel from his his wife,turns to me and starts patting down my upper body,the rough towel on my nipples is making me harder,between that and Ruth stood there watching with her nipples pressing on her vest top I’m now getting very stiff! Richard’s voice brings me out of my daze,you will have to drop your jeans as well my boy,your soaked through he said. Nervously I undo my belt and that drop straight to the floor,my now near solid cock is pointing straight towards Richard who is head height with it as he pats my legs down with the towel,he looks up at me,then back to his wife,then starts rubbing the towel over my now solid cock through my pants,he looks up at me again and touches the tip of my cock with his finger,I let out a moan,he looks back to his wife who gives an approving nod,his hands pull my boxers down and my cock springs out into the fresh air and his face ,he looks up at me and opens his mouth,sliding his lips over my length while keeping eye contact,I’m starting to breath heavy as he works away at my cock with his mouth,I look over to Ruth who now has a hand up her vest top playing with her nipples,the sight of that and Richards expert oral skills are making my balls throb,after what must of been 5/10 min I let out a moan and a massive amount of cum fills his mouth,to which he swallows as I pump it.

Sorry if this is dragging!! If you want more let me know.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Please continue!

Yes soon as very horny story

Brilliant.

Still waiting for this to happen to me with one of my customers!!

My now slowly softening cock is still in Richards mouth,it makes slurping noises as he sucks it completely clean.

I look up at Ruth who has a dirty smile on her face,I think you boys needs to freshen up after that,so I follow them into the house,upstairs and to the master bedroom where they have had a wet room installed.Ruth walks in switching on the water.the room is soon full of steam,she peels off her denim shorts and vest top,Richard drops his shorts to revel an average 4/5” cock which is standing to attention as his now naked wife starts to wash his body,she then turns to me and scrubs me head to toe,my what was soft cock is now back to nearly 8” and sticking out,she brushes it several times before takes it in her hand and slowly strokes it.she hands us towels and we follow her to the bed room to dry off.she instructs her husband to get on his hands and knees on the bed,she opens a bed side draw and passes me a tube of lube,now she says,think you can fit that cock of yours up his arse she says with a smirk?

I start rubbing the tip of my cock against his soaking wet bum hole,now push it in she says,right up to your balls,I want to watch you fuck him like a bitch,I eagerly obey her and slide my cock in him inch by inch,he is pushing back against me as I do,wanting it all up him.i put my hands on his hips and start to slide in and out of him,he starts moaning with every thrust into him,she positions herself infront of him with legs wide open and tells him to lick her dry. My thrusts are getting harder and deeper.his legs are starting to wobble and I notice a trail of cum leaking from his cock all over the bed sheets,fuck him harder she snorts out as she lets a load of pussy juice flow over his face..

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Very soon please

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

wow !

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

With no desire to cum after shooting my load In his mouth,I fuck his bum hole for all I’m worth,he literally cries out loud and makes a massive pool of cum on the bed covers,then collapses on to his front.

Well says Ruth,looks like you ruined him,how about I have a go at ruining you?? I didn’t need to be asked twice,I lay next to her on the wet bed sheets kissing her deep and running my hands all over her body,I feel her hand around my cock and she tells me to fuck her like it’s my last fuck.

I crawl between her legs and slide my rock hard cock into her soaking pussy as Richard knees behind me and licks my bum hole with every thrust into his wife. We soon have an amazing rhythm going,my cock deep in her,then his tounge deep in my bum hole.

She rolls me on to my back and climbs on top of me,I lift my head to suck her nipples as she rides me,every minute she is going harder and faster,her tits are bouncing with every thrust down my cock,she is moaning and swearing at me,sweat is running off her and then she cries oh fuck I’m cumming,fill me with your cum!!!

I didn’t need to be told twice,I let off 5 or 6 hard jets if cum deep in her pussy as she she rode the shit out of me.

She collapsed forwards on me,pulling my mouth to hers and kisses me.

I can feel my cum leaking out of her pussy and down my shaft,then I feel a tounge cleaning it all up,my dick slides out of her and Richard eagerly cleans up the mess from both of our body’s.

I stagger down stairs,put my still wet clothes on and wander up the lane for home,trying to get over what just happened. I even got paid for that day when Ruth dropped money in later in the week,but that’s another story

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Fantastic story, please tell us more. Lots more.

Excellent story , brilliantly written and in super fast time!

Next episode please so horny

"Brilliant.

Still waiting for this to happen to me with one of my customers!! "

I did enjoy your buisness card story

So Wednesday morning comes and a knock at the door,I answer it to find Ruth stood there in running gear,just passing she said so thought I would drop that money in for you,would you be available next Saturday she asked? I kinda managed to get YES out from my lips,my eyes were fixed on her nipples again,that were fighting to get out from her crop top. See you Saturday she said and ran off down the road with my eyes fixed on her bottom.

It felt like weeks waiting for Saturday to arrive,I shot up out of bed,wash,clothes on and ran out the door up the lane.

Morning said a voice as I entered the drive,I jumped around,there was Ruth in her denim shorts and tight vest top again,shall we walk up to house together she asked? She took my arm as we walked up the drive and around to the large rear walled garden. We had a bonfire as you can see she said,was wondering if you could shift all the ash with a wheelbarrow?

No mention of the previous Saturday had been made and there was no sight of Richard,so with sex out of my mind I carried on with the job. She brought out a cup of tea at 10am,we both sat there sipping it and making small talk,my eyes were fixed still on her perfect boobs and nipples that were hidden behind her vest top..she looked at me and said thank you for last Saturday,I blurted out ,it was my pleasure and any time!! She smiled and took my hand,Richard is away for the weekend Ruth said,but he knows your here,and he knows i want to ride you again she said.

You do I replied??

Yes she said,I’ve not been able to cum during sex with Richard for years,his cock just dosent touch the right place,but your cock pushed my button in the right place.

She stood up and led me inside by my hand and I followed her up to the bedroom. We started kissing and touching,I pulled her top off and began to suck on her gorgeous nipples. I tugged at her belt and dropped her denim shorts,she had no underwear on as I slid my hand between her legs and over her bald pussy.her hand was now in my jeans,pulling them down she started to tug me off,softly to start with then picking up the pace..

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

She slid down and started to lick the tip of my cock,then worked her way down to my balls,licking and sucking on them,she then started to flick her tounge over my arse hole,it felt amazing and was making my cock pour pre cum out all down my shaft. She then went back to my shaft and slid her lips up and down it as she started to push a finger inside my bum.

Her finger kept working deeper into me and her sucking got more intense.

Fuck I cried,I’m going to cum!!

She went harder and faster with both her mouth and finger until I let the lot go into her throat.

She looked up and smiled,you do taste as good as Richard said you did she smirked.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More please.

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Keep it going

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Ho my cant wait for more this is going to be fun

She left the bedroom and returned 5minutes later with 2 bottles of beer,we sat in bed drinking them together in silence until we herd the click of the front door opening,Hello shouts a voice up the stairs,oh shit I’m thinking!!

It’s fine said Ruth,it’s just the cleaner Tracy.

But what will she think I said??

Soon see said Ruth as she shouts to Tracy,We are in the bedroom!!

The door opens and in walks a slim lady in her 30’s,So this is the lad you have been on about Ruth as Tracy casually walks to Ruth’s side of the bed and lays a kiss in her lips..

I’m sat there stunned,how more bizarre can this get??

Ruth turns to me and says You don’t mind do you?? Don’t mind what I replied??

Well Tracy needed some extra money so as well as cleaning services,she gives me some bedroom service..oh I replied in shock,Tracy sat on the edge of the bed,to which Ruth said I think you should strip off and join us in bed..

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Wow

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

great story keep going

By *exual_DelightsMan  over a year ago

guernsey

Awesome

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Can’t wait for next instalment

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Omg keep going

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Better than the mabinogion...

By *ussoMan  over a year ago

Truro

This pair are quick workers.. house is abandoned for years, so in the first week they’ve moved in, half cleared the garden, and had a wet room installed and bedded the young neighbours.. frick me, put them in charge of Brexit!!

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Brighton

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous stuff!

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Yes pleasr more ,I'm hard and leaking to ?

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

"This pair are quick workers.. house is abandoned for years, so in the first week they’ve moved in, half cleared the garden, and had a wet room installed and bedded the young neighbours.. frick me, put them in charge of Brexit!!"

swansea

More please

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Will fill in the rest later on today! Thanks for all the messages of support

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Tracy stood up and took several steps back,nervously biting her lip she pulled up her baggy Slazenger jumper revealing a small frame body with a red bra that was cupping her small breasts,she dropped her kappa leggings to the floor,a black thong covered her pussy from sight,she dropped her bra to the floor followed by her thong,her slim frame looked amazing and my cock was now stiffening just looking at her.

She climbed on to the bed and lay next to me,kiss him Ruth said to her,Tracy looked into my eyes,I could feel her breath on my lips,then a tounge as soft as velvet pushed into my mouth.it field amazing,a hand started to stroke my cock up and down and at the same time Tracy was starting to breath heavily,I opened my eyes and looked down only to see Ruth’s hand in my cock and her other one playing with Tracy’s now soaking pussy..

Tracy was grinding against Ruth’s hand ,her kissing was getting deeper and deeper,her breathing more erratic,the hand now let go of my cock,I looked down to see Ruth’s face now burrowed in Tracy’s pussy,I slid up the bed so my cock was level with Tracy’s face,with no hesitation she fed it into her mouth,her soft velvet tounge felt even better on my cock than my mouth.

Tracy’s whole body was shaking and withering,her moans were now loud even with my cock in her mouth,,she let out a muffled scream and her body shook,she nearly drowned Ruth in pussy juice,as Ruth lifted her head from Tracy’s pussy it was running down her face.i slid my cock out of her exhausted mouth and kissed her,her eyes fixed on mine,Ruth’s voice broke the silence,now slide that cock of yours in her pussy she said,I slide down the soaking bed sheets and got between Tracy’s still trembling legs,I gently pushed my cock in to with no resistance from her soaking pussy lips,she felt amazing,with every thrust she was pushing against me,Ruth position herself on Tracy’s face whilst faceing me and then began to rock back and forth with Tracy’s tounge deep in her pussy,I lifted Tracy’s legs over my shoulders,now my entire cock was slapped in and out of her,her breathing was getting short and fast again,her body shaking as I drove in to her..

stevenage

Fucking harder and harder,Tracy’s bent over body was dripping in sweat,Ruth was arching her back and leaning back whilst keeping one hand firmly on her clit,I felt wave after wave of hot juice run from Tracy’s pussy down my balls,it made the slapping noise echo in the bedroom,Ruth was now moaning like I’d never herd her,don’t stop she screamed at Tracy between the moans and gasps.

Tracy’s body was now starting to buckle as I slammed my cock in her,my balls were aching and I was busting to cum,I could feel Tracy’s body start to spasm,Ruth now screams yes,Fukin yes and let’s out a flood of juice over Tracy’s face,the sight of this is to much for me and I feel my balls starting to pump my cum,with that I go as hard as I can physically move my dick in and out of her,she lets out a scream as I flood her pussy with jets of cum which meet floods of her own juice.

I collapsed between her legs,my face level with hers and Ruth’s still dripping pussy that’s still placed on Tracy’s head,all of us trying to catch our breath. Tracy’s eyes fixed on mine,I mouthed are you ok,she smiled and mouthed back yes.

Ruth got up and grabbed a robe,I think you both have had enough for one day,with that there was a bang on the front door,Ruth peeked out the corner of the window,There is a scabby Ford Escourt in my drive she said,shit said Tracy,it’s the hubby come to pick me up from work..

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Great story more please

great story

Ruth handed Tracy a towel,she wiped all the cum from her face and my man juice that’s running down her legs,she quickly puts her bra on,pulls her jump and joggers on and takes off down the grand staircase at full speed,we hear the front door open and shut behind her.

10 Fukin minutes I’ve been sat out here waiting for you cane an angry voice outside

I’m sorry I’m sorry I herd Tracy say

Get in the Fukin car,I’m going to be late for darts tonight now

We hear the car take off,wheels spinning on the gravel

Classy guy Said Ruth as she turns to me,I’m going to have a shower if you want to join me? Yes I said,I will be there now

As I got up I could see something black screwed up on the floor,I picked it up,it was Tracy’s knickers

For what reason I don’t know,I put them to my face and smelt them,the aroma was sweet,like strawberries nearly with the hint of musk from her pussy. Inhaling the smell was making my aching dick now come back to life,I threw them onto the heap of my clothes and walked into the shower with Ruth.

She had her back to me as I walked in,Dint go falling in love with her now will you!

Sorry I said as she passed me the soap,Tracy she said,I saw how you were looking at each other,now was my back for me.!

I stood behind her,washing her back all over,my now stiff cock was wedged between her arse cheeks,she was moving up and down on it,making it come in contact with her bum hole,she looked back at me and said,are you up for more?? Yes I replied,good then she said,fuck my arse like you fucked my husbands.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

wolverhampton

Marvellous stuff

We left the shower and headed back to the bed,I spied Tracy’s black thong again on top of my clothes,the thought of it had my dick standing to attention,Ruth turns to me,glad your still hard,now rube that lube on your shaft and be a good boy and shag my arse.yes I replied immediately! She was on all fours,I rubbed my bell end agaist her brown hole,it was hairless and smooth.

I was soon dipping the tip of my dick in her back door,yes she said,push it in me,fill my arse with that dick,so I eagerly pushed inside her,the moans were turning more into barks,fuck my arse she snapped,fuck it hard,so i picked up the pase and started giving her all I had.

My cock was aching and my balls felt the same,having shot my load twice already,I felt like I was running on empty. Fill it she cried,Fukin fill it full of cum!! But I couldn’t,I had no sensation of even being near to cum,her hand was on her pissy,rubbing her clit like no tomorrow,I looked down and saw the black thong again,fuck,the thought of the smell it had started to make my balls tingle,right I said,you want cum,well here it is.

I managed a few squirts inside her arse,was more pain than pleasure,but she felt it and that was all that matters.

I dressed and left the house,making sure I had the black thong in my pocket as I headed for home down the driveway.

peterborough

More please

Thank you for the messages of support for the story. If you want me to carry on with the story then I’m more than happy to.

same where

Yes please

The next few weeks were just a long blur of fucking Richard and Ruth together,then fucking Ruth on her own..

All the time I was wondering where Tracy had gone,so I asked Ruth,she is still about was the reply just in before your up out of bed. My full time job of stacking shelves at night in the supermarket were obviously stopping any chance of bumping into her,I’m usually home by 6/7,sleep until 11/12 then up to the house to cut grass and generally tidy up and Fuck Ruth.

One afternoon I was cutting the lawn along the drive,a lady was walking up the drive towards me,Tracy beamed as she saw me,I was getting stupid feelings in my tummy as I saw her.

She was here to pick up wages,I said they are both out but will be here within an hour,I will wait then she said,so I walked up the drive with her to the house. Do you fancy a cuppa I asked her? I’ve a kettle in the workshop,yes please she said,so we walked out around the house to the buildings at the rear,next to the empty Victorian stables. I couldn’t keeep my eyes offf her as I poured the tea,I handed her the cup ,she took it and smiled,then said,I think you have something of mine??

I spat my tea out as quick as I had d*unk it,shit I thought,the thong from the floor..

Erm,yes I said,sorry,it’s at home I replied

Oh she said,and what have you been doing with it she asked?? I put my tea down and walked towards her,she out her cup down and put her arms around me,I whispered in her her I ve been wanking off while sniffing it I said,she immediately started to kiss me,our hands pulling each other’s clothes off,I pulled her bra down and took her nipple in my mouth,fuck I’ve wanted this for weeks I thought!! Now both naked,I sit her on the edge of the work bench,she guides my head down between her legs,I lick away at her sweet tasting pussy,it was better than I could imagine,I lapped away,rubbing a finger against her bum hole at the same time,her moans were more of a turn on than anything else I’d ever herd.

She pulled me up and we kissed,her juice on my tounge entering her mouth,kissing deep she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tight to her,her hand slid down and guided my cock into her wet snatch,she felt amazing,I loved screwing her more than anybody I’d ever slept with.

I thrusted in and out of her,her arm wrapped around my neck,kissing so deep her tounge felt like my own,the thrust getting harder,her moans louder,my cock was like a blur going in her,her eyes were fixed on mine,cum in me she said,fill me with your seed,I’ve wanted this for weeks,me to I said,I can’t stop talking about you.

I pumped and pumped until I knew what was coming,I let out a grunt as I rammed my dick in her,pouring my seed deep in her womb,Jet after jet pumping in her as we continued to fuck,looking in each other’s eyes we continued screwing,my dick wasn’t going soft,the cum was running out of her and down us both,I lifted her up and lay her on her back on my desk,I was now on top of her,keep fucking me she said,so I kept on screwing for all I’m worth,with no idea how my cock is still hard I feel her cumming again,she is totally blowing my mind,my dick now rubbing her G spot continuously,juice pouring out of her I speed up,I can feel my ball starting to tingle,fuck I said,I’m going to cum again,go on she said,fill me..

defo keep it cumming

swansea

peterborough

More please

same where

wolverhampton

Fantastic

Brighton

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Booking marking so I can read when I finish work!

More Please this is a great story, thank you for posting it.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

They have a wet room installed???? . They just moved into a deralict house?????

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

weston super mare

stevenage

So this is what you get up to when I’m not around said a stern familiar voice,we both froze,Ruth stood behind us,erm,I said,this is the first time honestly!!

My cock still hard inside Tracy’s soaking pussy was throbbing,I was desperate to cum in her,as Ruth Stood there in the doorway I could feel Tracy start to push against my cock,back and forth gently as Ruth stared at us.

Well you might as well finish her off as your this far,come and see me in the house when your done Ruth said.

As quick as she turned away,my full attention was back on Tracy,she pulled me down and kissed me with that velvet tounge,fuck me hard as you can she whispered in my ear,yes I said,don’t worry,I h led her shoulders down and got up to a fast pase quickly,fuck she said I’m going to cum again.dont worry I said,so am I!! Within seconds I was flooding her womb with cum again,never had I felt such feeling from sex before,fuck I love you I said as the last drops of cum left my cock..shit what did I just say?? I mean I love fucking you!! Yes said Tracy with laughter in her voice,come on,we best go and see what trouble we are in,so we both headed out and across to the house..

very very good lucky sod

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Dudley

dublin

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What a fantastic story!!

"What a fantastic story!!"

Thank you,it’s the first time I’ve written it down,hence it’s a bit rough and ready.

Some time lines are slightly different,just to keep the story moving and I apologise to all those that have pointed out on here and via DM about the wet room.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

No worries about the time line, great story, more please

We walked into the kitchen,Ruth was sat at the breakfast bar on a tall stool,sit down won’t you both she softly said,anyone for coffee?

we both sat on the stools as she made us both a drink,bit of a show you two put on earlier Ruth said with a smirk,anyway,she said,Richard and I have been chatting about the old stables and think it would be a good buisness venture to turn it into a livery yard,we have a lot of contacts in London and people will pay good money to keep there horse here and come down weekends just to ride it etc,obviously we need people to look after them in the week,so we were wondering if you would be interested in day to day work full time?? Obviously there would be work for Tracy,what with people staying here the weekend etc,whatcdo you say??

Before I had a chance to reply Ruth was on her feet and standing between my legs,she ran her hand over the out line of my cock,it started to twitch,she unbuckled my jeans and worked them down as I lifted my bum off the stool seat.

My cock hung there,neither hard or soft,I think this needs a hand she said,she kneels between my legs taking my now stiffening cock in her hand and guides it into her mouth,she slides her lips down the whole length and then back up again,mmmm she says as she takes a breath,Tracy’s pussy tastes delicious on your cock she murmurs,with that it’s back in her mouth and she works it up and down,her free hand slides up Tracy’s leg to her crotch,Tracy let’s out a moan,Now both of you strip,Tracy get your arse on the counter where I can get my tounge in you.and you get behind me with your cock in hand..

We both did as she said,she started to lick Tracy’s cum filled pussy while I lifted Ruths skirt,pulled her pants to one side and guided my cock in to her. Yes she moans with a mouth full of Tracy’s pussy.fuck me harder,so I held her hips and increased the pace,pushing my dick deep into her with every thrust,Tracy is now moaning and before long let’s out s gasp and covers Ruth’s face with her juice. Ruth tells me to grab the bottle of vegetable oil.cover your cock in it and fuck my arse she gasps,I obey and work my rigid cock into her bum.

We are all moaning and groaning and before long I’m going as hard as I can in her arse.i can feel my balls start to tighten.im going to fill you I said.good boy replied Ruth with another face full of juice from Tracy’s pussy,and with that I start pumping my seed deep in her back door,deep hard thrusts,nearly knocking her off her feet,God yes moans Ruth,I think you have both passed the interview for your new jobs..

same where

I’m really enjoying this - looking forward to hearing more...

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

More please

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Loving this story

peterborough

Loving this story keep going

The months were now flying by,endless amounts of builders,surveyors and architects were back and forth,I had worked my notice off in the supermarket and was now full time at the vicarage,sanding wood,wire brushing off the grand steel work in the stables,it was never ending! Any opertunity Tracy and I were at it,walking past each other on the yard we would both be beaming at each other.the sex was amazing with her,I just hated the fact she always had to go back home to the d*unk of a husband.

Richard had brought a project manager up from London to over see the whole job,Carlos was Spanish,mid 50’s,6ft tall and extremely good looking with olive skin. Where ever he was,you would normally find Richard.

I had finished for the evening and headed home,as I got to my front door I realised my house keys were back in the office,I headed back up the lane and up the driveway to the house. I walked around the rear past the builders porter cabins and to my office,grabbed the keys off the desk and headed back. Something caught my eye as I passed the last cabin,there was Carlos sat on his desk,Richard on his knees between his legs feeding a cock that must of been a good 10” into his mouth. I froze and watched through the window,his cock was the biggest I’d ever seen,I could only compare it to a porn actor! Richard fed the massive cock in and out of his mouth,then in turn licking each of his balls and then down to his bum hole,Carlos lay back on the desk,still wearing his T-shirt and high vis vest,he hooked his legs over Richards back,as Richard got to work on Carlos brown hole. His magnificent cock was pointing straight up,I could see streams of pre cum running down the shaft,Richard would lick it all up,then return to rimming his arse hole. My cock was stiff in my pants,shit I thought,I’d never watched two guys at it and it’s turned me on as much as two women,I unzipped my jeans and took my cock in my hand and began to stroke it back and forth,I could feel the cold evening air on my now wet bell end. Carlos got up from the desk,pulling his high vis and T-shirt off,he body was beautiful,toned and that olive skin was devine,Richard unbuttoned his trousers and lay on his front over the desk,his large belly cushioning him,Carlos took a pot of Vaseline from the desk draw and smothered his cock in it,then with his thumb rubbed large amounts into Richards now eagerly awaiting bum hole.

Carlos stood behind him,monster cock in hand,and started to rock back and for against Richards bum hole,Richard was gripping the table edge,fuck he yelps as Carlos pushes his swollen bell red in to his brown hole,Carlos places both hand on Richards hips and starts pulling himself inside our employer.

My dick is soaking as I wank to the view I have of the two men making love on the desk.

Enjoying the view? A voice whispers in my ear,Ruth walks around infront of me and peers in on the action inside the porter cabin. Sge drops to her knees and feeds my cock in to her mouth,she roughly works back and for on my cock as I watched Carlos get up to a good pace,my knees are starting to tremble which makes her go harder and faster in my cock.

Carlos has Richard on his back,legs up and is ramming his cock in his arse,I can’t take any more and hold the back of Ruth’s head on my cock as stream of cum leave my cock and fill her mouth and throat,she gags on it but I’m so turned on watching Carlos fuck the life out of Richard my cum keeps flowing into her mouth. I look down and pull head head back and watch my still hard cock slide out of her mouth,cum running down her check and on to her chin,she gets up,takes my hand and leads me to the house as we leave the two men fucking in the cabin.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmmmm loving this one

Excellent.

wolverhampton

Marvellous

peterborough

OMG more please

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

Fantastic

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"The months were now flying by,endless amounts of builders,surveyors and architects were back and forth,I had worked my notice off in the supermarket and was now full time at the vicarage,sanding wood,wire brushing off the grand steel work in the stables,it was never ending! Any opertunity Tracy and I were at it,walking past each other on the yard we would both be beaming at each other.the sex was amazing with her,I just hated the fact she always had to go back home to the d*unk of a husband.

Richard had brought a project manager up from London to over see the whole job,Carlos was Spanish,mid 50’s,6ft tall and extremely good looking with olive skin. Where ever he was,you would normally find Richard.

I had finished for the evening and headed home,as I got to my front door I realised my house keys were back in the office,I headed back up the lane and up the driveway to the house. I walked around the rear past the builders porter cabins and to my office,grabbed the keys off the desk and headed back. Something caught my eye as I passed the last cabin,there was Carlos sat on his desk,Richard on his knees between his legs feeding a cock that must of been a good 10” into his mouth. I froze and watched through the window,his cock was the biggest I’d ever seen,I could only compare it to a porn actor! Richard fed the massive cock in and out of his mouth,then in turn licking each of his balls and then down to his bum hole,Carlos lay back on the desk,still wearing his T-shirt and high vis vest,he hooked his legs over Richards back,as Richard got to work on Carlos brown hole. His magnificent cock was pointing straight up,I could see streams of pre cum running down the shaft,Richard would lick it all up,then return to rimming his arse hole. My cock was stiff in my pants,shit I thought,I’d never watched two guys at it and it’s turned me on as much as two women,I unzipped my jeans and took my cock in my hand and began to stroke it back and forth,I could feel the cold evening air on my now wet bell end. Carlos got up from the desk,pulling his high vis and T-shirt off,he body was beautiful,toned and that olive skin was devine,Richard unbuttoned his trousers and lay on his front over the desk,his large belly cushioning him,Carlos took a pot of Vaseline from the desk draw and smothered his cock in it,then with his thumb rubbed large amounts into Richards now eagerly awaiting bum hole.

Carlos stood behind him,monster cock in hand,and started to rock back and for against Richards bum hole,Richard was gripping the table edge,fuck he yelps as Carlos pushes his swollen bell red in to his brown hole,Carlos places both hand on Richards hips and starts pulling himself inside our employer.

My dick is soaking as I wank to the view I have of the two men making love on the desk.

Enjoying the view? A voice whispers in my ear,Ruth walks around infront of me and peers in on the action inside the porter cabin. Sge drops to her knees and feeds my cock in to her mouth,she roughly works back and for on my cock as I watched Carlos get up to a good pace,my knees are starting to tremble which makes her go harder and faster in my cock.

Carlos has Richard on his back,legs up and is ramming his cock in his arse,I can’t take any more and hold the back of Ruth’s head on my cock as stream of cum leave my cock and fill her mouth and throat,she gags on it but I’m so turned on watching Carlos fuck the life out of Richard my cum keeps flowing into her mouth. I look down and pull head head back and watch my still hard cock slide out of her mouth,cum running down her check and on to her chin,she gets up,takes my hand and leads me to the house as we leave the two men fucking in the cabin."

Well written and so sexy xxxxxxxx

Brighton

weston super mare

same where

Dudley

dublin

stevenage

We sit in the kitchen and Ruth pours us both a brandy,and slides the glass to me across the breakfast bar. She necks hers in one and pours herself another,I sip on mine,nearly choking on it burning my throat.

If you don’t mind me asking,how did you end up in this lifestyle I asked Ruth?

I left school at 16 she replied,went to polytechnic college and learned to type etc,I applied for a job at Richards company and became his PA,it took me all over the world.

Richards then wife,was becoming suspicious he was having an affair,nights away in hotels etc,the finger was automatically turned to me,what they didn’t know was he was having an affair with Carlos. His wife filled for divorce and did very well out of it.word was getting about in the company and back then it wasn’t the done thing to be gay,so to quash all rumours he put a proposal to me,I was to be his scapegoat. I was offered the life of luxury to keep his secret from the company and friends.

We moved here and I needed a play thing,which is where you fitted in she said looking at me.

Where did Tracy fit in I asked?

On my way home from shopping one night I saw her stood at the bus stop in the pouring rain with bags of shopping,I offered her a lift home but she said she was locked out as her husband had gone on the beer,I insisted she came back here for a dry set of clothes,once here I offered her a shower. As she undressed in the bathroom I could see her naked in the mirror from the bathroom,the sight of her bald pussy and small tits was making me wet,I hadn’t had sex with a girl since school and I decided I wanted her,I undressed in the bedroom and walked in naked to join her under the water,she jumped out of her skin as she saw me,I apologise to her,but offered to wash her back. My hands ran over her body as I stood behind her,I thought it’s now or never as I cupped her boobs and pulled her to me. We both froze under the water,I breathed on her neck and she lent back into me more so I started kissing her neck,ran a hand over her flat stomach to her pussy and kept the other playing with her boobs.i turned the water off and lead her to the bed,push her back and crawled between her legs,her pussy was flowing straight away as I lapped up what I could,her clit washard and sticking out,it felt amazing running my tounge over it,I looked up and she was pinching her own nipples,arching her back and pushing her pussy hard into my mouth,she came shrieking ,pussy juice pouring out of her,my face was sticky and sweet but I licked her dry,every last drop.

same where

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

weston super mare

wolverhampton

So horny

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Horny

Here!

Dudley

peterborough

More more please

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

The following morning it’s buisness as usual,Richards following Carlos around like a lost puppy,builders are finishing off new roofs on buildings etc.

I finish my morning rounds of gardening and head to my office for my 10 o’clock tea break,Tracy promptly joins me,as we wait for the kettle to boil I pull her in for s kiss,her velvet tounge always makes my cock start twitching,she runs her hand over its stiff outline,I slide my hands up from her waist,pulling her T-shirt with them,then undo her bra,I lean down and take a nipple in my mouth,she moans softly,I then tug her trousers down and slide finger between her legs,her pussy lips are wet to the touch so slide a finger right up her and start working it in her.

My cock is busting to be released but Tracy is now to busy concentrating on cuming,I slide a second finger up her,then a third,the lovely noise of her wet pussy is filling the office.

I swap sucking nipples and immediately she is moaning loudly,my fingers are back and forth inside her as we stand by my desk,I’m nearly lifting her off her feet now with the force I’m fingering her,my hand embedded in her snatch,her moans are louder,harder and more intense,her breathing is short and sharp,and then it happens,with an almighty gush and moan she cums all over my hand and wrist,a puddle is now on the floor between her legs.

I pull her in to kiss me,can feel her lips still trembling,Love you she says,I look straight in her eyes,Love you to I replied.

I catch you lunch time she says.i best get on it Ruth will be on war path,ok I say and off she trots.

I re boil the kettle and pour a cuppa,my cock is still stiff and I’m horny as hell,the office door opens,forgot something I say before looking up to see Ruth stood there,wearing a tight white blouse,her black Lacey bra clearly visable ,a knee length straight black skirt and a pair of heels..oh I replied,morning,do you want a cuppa,it’s just boiled?

No thanks she replied,I’ve got a meeting in town but I have building inspection later,I wonder if you could pass this envelope on to him? She reaches out across my desk with the envelope as I reach up to take it from her hand,she sniffs the air and grabs my wrist..she pulls my hand to her nose,then without a word pushes a finger into her mouth..I’m gazing at her in shock,she then takes the three fingers I used on Tracy’s pussy,sucks them clean and let go just like that..

Had her this morning have you? she snaps at me..umm no I replied,just played with her pussy. Ruth walks around my side of the desk and knees between my legs,undoing my jeans and taking my cock in her hand,she puts her mouth around it and slides it in,god it felt good after being stiff solid for the last half hour!!

She withdrew it from her mouth,very good she says,I believe you,she then turns away from me,pulls her skirt up and leans over my desk with palms flat,come on then she says,let’s sort both our needs out in one go.

I’m now on my feet,cock in hand,I pull her black knickers down and they drop to her ankles,I rub my bellend up down her pussy lips several times,then with s hard stab I push it in her,she gasps as it bluntly slides up her,both my hands now on her hips,pulling her back and forth.

Go for it she replies,fill me with your seed.’doing as I’m told I quickly get up to a good pace,her pussy is leaking all over my balls and I can feel her building up to a climax. I go hard and fast,she is panting and let’s out a moan,flood me with your cum she says but I don’t reply. I now push her face down against the desk.im fucking her but thinking of Tracy,ramming my cock in and out I can feel my balls starting to tingle,so Ruth says as she approaches her second climax,I slam my cock in her as hard as I can,her round bum cushions the force,I moan as I let out wave after wave of cum in her.

I withdraw my cock from her,a stream of cum following it and running down her leg. She scoops it up on her fingers and licks it,looks me straight in the eye and say don’t you ever go changing,and definitely don’t go falling in love. She pulls her knickers up,re arrange her skirt and walks off. Leaving me to my cold cuppa..

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

Here!

Dudley

peterborough

More of the same please

Love this very good

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Epic story!!

Best get that kettle on again!!

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Wow x

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Love it

same where

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

Lunchtime approaching I headed back to my office,sat at my desk and filled in the diary for the morning,the door opened and in skipped Tracy,she walked around to my side of the desk,got on her knees and unzipped my jeans.

Just returning this mornings fingering she smiled as she stroked my shaft hard.

It’s sticky she says,you had Ruth this morning?

Yes I replied,and with that she fed my now stiff cock into her mouth.

A tap on the door halted her movement,it opened and a smartly dressed gentleman stood there,I’m the building inspector he said.

He couldn’t see Tracy under my desk,and she re started sucking my shaft.

No need to get up he said,I’m just here to pick an envelope up,I passed the envelope up to him and he thanked me,Tracy’s tounge was lashing my bell end now and I could feel my balls tingle,as he walked away and shut the door,I let a groan out and filled her mouth with spunk.

The afternoon passed with no excitement,4pm was fast approaching and most people had gone home.i locked my office and turned to walk away,Carlos and Richard were headed towards me.

See you in the morning I called.

Fancy a drink Richard asked?

Why not I thought and followed them to Carlos’s office

Carlos sat behind his desk,pulling open a draw and getting a large bottle of rum out. He poured us all a glass full,but he necked it from the bottle. Richards hand was now moved to my knee as he sat next to me. He started telling Carlos about our first encounter in the garden and how he sucked ny cock infront of Ruth.

Carlos lent back in his chair,I could see the outline of his cock in his tight jeans.

As Richard told the story,his hand was moving up my leg,nearly to the tip of my now stiffening cock,I could see Carlos cock was now growing rapidly.

Right I said,I best leave you chaps to it,and got up to leave. Carlos stood up as well and walked to my side of the desk and sat on the edge of it faceing me,his stiff cock was now bulging in his jeans. He passed me another glass of rum. Here he said,drink this. I already felt tipsy,but took the glass and drank it. My head was now spinning with alcohol. Richards hand was now between my legs and stroking my cock through my jeans. Carlos looks at me and unbuttoned his jeans,he has no underwear on and this mammoth cock springs out level with my face. Touch it Richard says,as he unbuttoned my jeans. I put my hand around his massive member,his olive skin looks beautiful and I can feel my cock is now throbbing,suck his cock Richard whispers to me as he then lowers his mouth around my own cock. I look up at Carlos and feed his mushroom bell ended cock into my mouth.

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

swansea

If only this was true

Fantastic writing

Dudley

Here!

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

I'm quite intrigued by what was in the envelope for the building inspector..?

Surely here in Wales, council officials are beyond approach, and not corrupt able....

The salty taste of his pre cum touches my tounge,I have no idea what I’m doing so just keep licking his big mushroom. I feel his hand on the back of my head,stroking my hair softly,then without warning he pushes my head down on to his cock,he pulls my head back and forth by my hair,his dick slides in and out,I’m starting to gag on it but he keeps going.

Richards attention is now on feeding this massive cock in my mouth,I managed to pull free from there grasps,his stiff wet dick is looking me straight in the face. He stands up from his desk and strips naked and instructions are given to Richard to strip me naked. He walks around behind me and pushes me face down on his desk,I know what is going to happen next,do I want this,I’m not sure,before I have time to say anything my bum hole is being covered in Vaseline.have you had cock in your bum before? Carlos softly asks me,I shake my head as he greases up his stiff shaft.

I feel the blunt tip of his cock press on my bum hole,I know what’s next,I feel it move up and down,side to side,then a sharpe pain gose through my body,with tears in my eyes he feeds his blunt bell end into me,my bum hole is burning in pain,it’s shear agony,my cock is now going soft between my legs,I feel more of his dick explore my insides,then another push and another. With his hands on my hips he starts rocking back and forward,the pain is immense.

Can we stop I say to him. But I feel more cock slide in me. My head is spinning still from the rum,but I look down and see my cock is now leaking pre cum at a steady drip. Every slide is going deeper in me,the pain is fading but I can feel something else building up.

"I'm quite intrigued by what was in the envelope for the building inspector..?

Surely here in Wales, council officials are beyond approach, and not corrupt able.... "

I have no idea,I doubt very much a cash bung.

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

Hhmmmmm more plz

swansea

Keep going Bryn

peterborough

More please

By *avenTinaCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Surely here in Wales, council officials are beyond approach, and not corrupt able.... "

speaking as building contractor who has worked on Anglesey

I can confirm that all departments of the local council including building control would be ideally employed laying carpet on a spiral staircase that's how crooked they are!

Surely here in Wales, council officials are beyond approach, and not corrupt able.... speaking as building contractor who has worked on Anglesey

I can confirm that all departments of the local council including building control would be ideally employed laying carpet on a spiral staircase that's how crooked they are!"

in Norfolk too

Here!

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Gets better and better!!

Keep it going!

Dudley