FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fetish: MEN'S cum donations.

Fetish: MEN'S cum donations.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a very subservient sucker. I absolutely love to give head and put my all into it for the other guys pleasure. I don't usually need anything in return, a guys load is enough for me.

I absolutely love to drink cum. I actually have an appetite for it that's quite insatiable.

I'm looking for guys, of any orientation, who'd like to donate their sperm to me to drink. Obviously you must be clean, disease and drvg free like I am.

Does anyone fancy helping out?

I can collect condoms locally from a location of your choosing. I'm open to postal donations. I don't mind if the condoms are from sex or just a wank, it's the contents that I'm after.

I think up to 24 hours old is ok, any older and it'll probably go off.

I also have this fetish of guys leaving them for me in pre arranged places to collect, like wooded areas or fields.

Please be 18-45, in shape to chubby, clean and disease free. Straight guys very highly sought after.

Get in touch if you'd like to chat more by direct message or catch me on KIK at 85SecNam .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anyone at all fancy helping out?

By *r tomMan  over a year ago

close

I'll chuck my load into a condom 4 u ?? enjoy

I'd love that mate, drop me a direct message and we can sort it out. Anyone else?

Still looking. Direct message or find me on KIK at 85SecNam .

I am a very subservient sucker. I absolutely love to give head and put my all into it for the other guys pleasure. I don't usually need anything in return, a guys load is enough for me.

I absolutely love to drink cum. I actually have an appetite for it that's quite insatiable.

I'm looking for guys, of any orientation, who'd like to donate their sperm to me to drink. Obviously you must be clean, disease and drvg free like I am.

I can collect condoms locally from a location of your choosing. I'm open to postal donations. I don't mind if the condoms are from sex or just a wank, it's the contents that I'm after.

I also have this fetish of guys leaving them for me in pre arranged places to collect, like wooded areas or fields.

Please be 18-45, in shape to chubby, clean and disease free. Straight guys very highly sought after.

Get in touch if you'd like to chat more by direct message or catch me on KIK at 85SecNam .

Still looking, don't be shy.

Still on the hunt.

» Add a new message to this topic