FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One day ,,hopefully .. Bi MFM

One day ,,hopefully .. Bi MFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heeky Wiggles OP   Man  over a year ago

Hayling

I knock on the door ..last minute nerves strike.

Jenny and phil open the door together and thank god we all look like our pictures

Chatting away i see them silently communicating working out if both are happy to play..

It seems they are as Jenny stands up and pulls phil with her kissing passionately hands running all over each other.

Im already getting hard..phil pulls up her dress showing me both that her sexy ass is as sexy as i had imagined and that Jenny is not wearing any underwear.

He slightly nods and moves behind her so she is facing me,  kissing her neck and lifting jenny's dress, I take this to mean im welcome to join now.

I walk over and kiss Jenny, my hands running over her body,her wet pussy pressed against my jeans phils hands running over her body too until he steps away to undress, i see his cock shaven and hard.

Rejoining us he stands next to me and clamps his lips hard over jenny's nipple making her gasp with painful pleasure..i cant throw my jeans off quick enough. Undressed i step over and take her other breast into my mouth the same way mine and phils hands both pushing fingers inside Jenny , swapping between kissing and biting her breast to kissing her mouth while both our fingers explore her soaking pussy.

Phil takes Jennys hand in closes them around my aching hard cock rubbing and playing with me together.

With no warning Jenny kneels down and takes us both into her mouth

Together soaking our cocks and sucking every inch ..it was all i could do not to cum right then..needing to slow myslef up i kneel and kiss jenny before guiding phils cock between our lips

Licking and sucking either side of him then taking turns to suck his whole length....i knew you would be fun said Jenny as i feel her hand wrap back round my cock as i take as much of phil in my mouth as i can  Phil is growling with pleasure and obviously needs to slow down too or things will be over vefore they get started

"Bedroom" she suggests and leads the way to the bedroom

As Jenny climbs on to the bed she turns to see phils has stopped us and knelt infront of me licking and sucking

You dirty bastards she said and

lets out a little moan clearly very much enjoying the show I watch as she rubs her clit getting closer and closer to cumming and so am i...

We move over to the bed and phil plunges his tongue into Jenny's pussy and that tips her over the edge Jenny cums hard over phils face as i lay next to her kissing and sucking her tits

Fuck me now is all i hear from Jenny, Phil moves aside and throws me a condom saying he needs a breather.

I push my aching cock inside her hard she gasps with each thrust and comes again within minutes while phil is biting her nipples and kissing her mouth.

I want both gasps Jenny ,

Phil slowly rolls a condom on almost making a show of it ,,Jenny groaning with anticipating pleasure.

I lay on my back and Jenny climbs on top of me leaning forward her breasts over my mouth , exposing her filled pussy to Phil whos moved behind her.

I feel phils cock run along side mine searching to enter her soaking pussy , suddenly she gasps and I can feel that Phil has pushed his cock in to Jennys pussy aswel .

Im so close to cumming as Jenny's pussy is twitching and contracting round our cocks .. Phil is slowly moving finding a rythym that i can follow and we both fuck Jenny until she is a shaking mess

Finaly i cant hold off any longer i tell them im going to cum as i start thrusting harder Jenny starts to moan and phil's rythym increases and i know he is close

Phil pulls out of Jenny a d pulls off his condom and lurches to our side pushing his cock into Jennys mouth and grunts and groan , i can see his shaft contracting as he is cummimg in Jennys mouth and she swallows every drop.

I cum so hard while Jenny as twitching and pulsing round my cock

I think its all over

An unforgetable meet with a gorgeous couple

when jenny says

"Wow

That was a fuckin amazing START to our evening of fun"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More Please?

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Great story

Hayling

Thanks will work on more soon

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Very good. Would love more

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

“Start” well I cant wait to hear more from the evening

Hayling

We lay there for about half an hour

The odd lick and touch of who ever was closest.

I could feel I was nearly ready to go again so thought i should be the one to start this time.

I kiss down Jenny's body really slowly fingers touching as lightly as I could, finally I am kissing her wet pussy

Rolling my tongue over and over her kissing it like a mouth

While im rubbing my own cock as it starts to stiffen again.

I feel the weight move on the bed and Jenny half laughs and half mumbles,

I look up and can only see phils ass as he straddles over her breats and shoulders plunging his cock into her ,, apparently phil has also decided its time for round 2 and the best way to get hard again is in Jennys mouth.

I reach for a condom and suggest they swap places, they move so quick im guessing this is a position they both enjoy.

Phil now lay on his back the bed, Jenny bent over sucking his cock hard with her pussy infront of me, I push my tongue back inside her licking and sucking her pussy from behind.

I lick up over her tight little arse just running my tongue round and round while my fingers push inside her pussy she is moaning over phills cock and pushing her ass onto my tongue.

I cant wait any longer i pull a condom on kneel up properly and push my hard cock inside her pussy pushing her deeper on to phils now rock hard cock with every thrust.

We fuck hard, she is drooling and gagging on Phils cock.

Phil who apart from recieving the filthiest sloppy blow job of his life , Jenny is lost in her own world groaning and full of hard cock at both ends.

I am in heaven fucking this sexy woman while she moans and wriggles with each movement ...phil says

"You Know that thing you wanted to try...well Jay might be a good guy for it "

Jenny stops for half a second and lifts up , im not sure what it is they want but im probably game to be honest ..A little uncertain waiting for whats happening next,,

Jenny says , you are behind though phil .. Jenny pushes me on my back and sits on my cock and waits ..I feel the bed shift and she tenses...i can feel movement but it wasnt like before ..im pretty sure phil is pushing into her sexy ass.. It took a minute for it all to be comfortable but after a few tentative moves Phil and i found the best rythym was for each of us to push in as the other drew out a little..it obviously worked for Jenny as there was suddenly a groan and she threw her head back,,,

Im cumming was all jenny could say

Then it was just animal noises of pleasure.

Jenny was now our toy.

We could ellicit orgasms from her at will.

She came so hard so many times she eventually collapsed on too me and rolled on to her back on to the bed exhausted.

I was close and it seemed phil was too , he had pulled off his condom and was kneeling next to her wanking his cock and motioned for me to do the same on the other side.

Jenny just watched this final little show.

Not even touching herself as she was very sensitive down there now after that many orgasms.

She was moaning alot so we figured she was enjoying the visual.

. So well fucked and happy she just giggled and smiled and lay there.

Phil came all over her tits ..

She softly rubbed them still smiling

Which full on did it for me, and with a last few strokes shot jets of hot cum over Jenny's tits too.

Then I collapsed to the bed while jenny rubbed her tits soaked with 2 lots of hot sticky cum.

big smiles on every ones faces and the end of a fantastic evening...

Phil said ..well it seems rude not to arrange a second meet ...

Hayling

Anyone want a bespoke story ...drop me a message

» Add a new message to this topic