FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Forbidden games Pt2

Forbidden games Pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usty_Minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Stockport

We got into the taxi, I quickly realised it was a car service, not an Uber. There was a driver in the front and my lover nodded to him.

I turned to look at him and licked my suddenly dry lips. He had a wild and look in his eye but he sat back in the black leather seats of the car, his crisp whit shirt a stark contrast.

It was late and the lights and shadows danced across us as we sat inside the car. There was several moments silence. I suddenly realised I didn’t know where we were going. My heart began to race and I looked up at him, my mouth parting to ask the question.

Before I could speak he grabbed my small hand in his very large one and dragged me towards him across the small space I had left between us.

Using his other had he secured my chin so I could not avoid his gaze. My body instantly responded to the small show of dominance. My nipples pressing against my suddenly suffocating bra and shirt, my lower lips moistening further.

I licked my lower lip again and his gaze followed. “Put that tongue back in your mouth until I tell you otherwise princess” His words were soft said, but his voice deep and rough. I knew he needed me. My eyes dropped to his crotch and I could see his large bulge straining against his expensive suit pants.

His hand dropped from my chin to my neck and he forced me back in my seat. I looked wildly around searching for a reaction from the driver or some observer, but he never flinched and there was none.

Using his other hand he pulled my knees apart. My skirt rode up as he did. He lifted my right foot up onto the leather seat and then the left so I faced side ways in the car. I struggled to close my legs with embarrassment but he just opened them again. He let go of my throat and took one hand and then the other hooking them under my legs.

Coming close he said “spread your pussy and ass for me”. My eyes widened. Surely he wouldn’t fuck me here with a witness?!

I did as I was told anyway. I pulled open my slick lips and parted my cheeks. My face burnt with embarrassment but I realised being directly behind the driver he probably couldn’t actually see.

My wet entrance betrayed me and I felt a trickle of my juices run to pool on the leather. He hadn’t stopped looking at me, but he didn’t touch. “Tell me about your day” he said.

I nervously laughed slightly. “What?”, I paused. “Tell me” he demanded. I didn’t argue and began to tell him about work. His hand slid over the gap between us and he began to touch me. Just one finger, his eyes never leaving mine as I spoke.

His finger flicked my throbbing clit and my speech faltered. My mind coming out of focus. His hand stopped immediately. I began again. His finger wandered further, teasing my wet entrances, spreading my juices over me.

We came off the motorway I had noticed us going on and slowed at some lights. The car engine went quiet and the only sound was me talking about work.

Suddenly his finger thrust inside me, just one, but my pussy was tight with want. I gasped loudly and immediately blushed. The driver flinched but the lights changed and his concentration went back to the road. He stroked my soaking and clenching inners before withdrawing his finger.

He put it to his lips and licked the tip before presenting me with it. I opened my mouth knowing what he wanted and sucked his finger deep. Our eyes locked as he did. “God you are pretty” he said.

My gaze dropped. I blushed and my wet little holes clenched. He tipped my chin up and kissed me softly. Grabbing my hair and pulling my head back he whispered softly “we are almost there”.

Reaching a towards me he undid my blouse buttons. His hand dove down my shirt and pulled my large breast over my bra, he did the same with the other. My shirt exposed my cleavage and the material my nipples.

I wanted to ask where we were but the car stopped. He got out and came to my side. I turned quickly as he opened the door and slid my feet back in my heels. My skirt was a mess round my waist, my breasts barely contained by my blouse and hair was coming loose from my ponytail.

I blinked from the light as I stepped out, greeted by a large house. It looked like a hotel. He took my hand and stopped me walking forward to the privacy I wanted. “Stay” he said. I looked at him but he just walked behind me. He pressed himself against me and I could feel his throbbing bulge.

He took something from his pocket and placed a thin cold chain around my neck. I looked down but couldn’t see anything. “Okay, go to reception” he said. I began to walk forward and felt a tug round my neck. I looked back at his hand and realised the chain round my neck had another equally slender long chain to his hand.

I looked at him, angry, “a leash?!, really”. He just looked at me. “I wouldn’t make a scene looking like that if I were you.” I blushed heavily. I could see he was enjoying this but so was my body. I moved towards the reception feeling shame and excitement.... With the feeling the night had just begun...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

so sexy and hot

By *ookie_21Woman  over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Yes please!!!!