FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > South Dorset motorhome fun.

South Dorset motorhome fun.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck-Rogers OP   Man  over a year ago

Portland

I just got back from a long weekend away in my motorhome 16-09-19

I won't give away the location of where I went, apart from that it was in south Dorset somewhere.

Anyway I was parked up. with the sliding side door wide open.

Being a warm sunny Friday tea time. I was sat outside beside my van, in a sun lounger, watching the world go by. There was various people walking by, singles couples walking their dogs. Some passed by without saying a word. Others commented on what a lovely day it is, and how hot it was also. One or two said, ''You got it made,'' as they strolled on by.

Anyway a young couple stopped, and sat down on the grass few yards away.

I kept an eye on them, so to speak. As the girl/young woman was very attractive, and she was showing rather a lot of leg, as she only had a very short skirt on. And she had one of those tops on, that a woman hooks over her head, and ties up behind her. This revealed her young toned tummy.

For about 15 or 20 mins they were just sat there, facing in the same direction out to sea as me, with them supporting their upper bodies, with their arms/hands behind them.

Every now and then, I would glance over in their direction, when I did hear the girl giggle.

As the the two of them were starting to get frisky. More so the girl. As she climbed on top of her boyfriend, in a cowgirl position.

I could not make out what they were saying to each other, as they were whispering.

I looked over at them, at the right moment, when she giggled again, as they were both looking in my direction, with a smile on their faces.

I nodded my head, and smiled back at them.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Great start exellent build up.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Awaiting next instalment

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Book mark

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

carry on

Portland

The young lady stayed in the cowgirl position astride her boyfriend, while they continued necking and kissing for quite some time. I could see them out of the corner of my eye. As I did not want to look at them directly. As I thought that this would put them off. And they would think dirty old perv.

I did look at them directly, when I seen his hand go between her legs. He left it their for a few moments. As she done a few pelvic thrusts. I can only assume that he had his fingers inside her. He then put his hand that was between her legs up to his mouth, While looking across at me, he licked his fingers.

The young lady leaned forward, and I can only assume at this point. Said to her boyfriend. '' is the old guy watching us'' .

I got up from my sun lounger and thought !!! Lets see if they want to up the ante.

I got inside my motor home. where I proceeded to pick up a mug. Then I turned to look at them. When I knew that that he or she were looking in my direction, I would hold up a mug in one hand, And I would beckon them with the other, to come on over for a cuppa. He looked at me first. Then she did. I repeated the gesture. They seemed to pause, with what they were doing, then they started having a discussion. They both looked at me again. I gestured again for the third time. A few moment later, they both stood up, looking at each other. said a few word to each other. Oh no. I thought that they were going to go. But no. They walked towards me hand in hand.

As they got to the side door I said '' Hi guys I'm Bazil. would you both like a drink.''

Well that's how I got to meet Tim & Tanya.

After offering them a bottle of chilled sparkling water. We got talking about this and that.

They did confess, that they were trying to get my attention, by simulating sex in front of me. As they wanted to have a look around my motor home.

Tim said. Tanya is a bit of a slut, and she likes to have sex in all sorts of places. And one the the places that she wants to have sex is, ! a motorhome.

Well I said. Be my guests.

Tim said to Tanya. ''Here is you chance. you up for it''. Tanya say's. I need some gin an tonic first. plus I'm hungry. Anyway, I maybe a slut, but I have never done it sober with some guy watching me so close, they are usualy at a distance.

Tim said ''ok, lets go for a bite to eat, and a few drinks. And come back later.

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Definitely want to hear more, like... did they come back?

Great start

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Portland

Tim and Tanya stayed for nearly an hour, chatting about various things. And all the time that they were there, I found it very difficult to stop my eyes from wandering from their faces. to Tanya's lovely long legs and her crotch.

Tim was a handsome guy about 5ft 10 or 11

Tanya was about 5ft 8 with long blonde hair in a ponytail. A gorgeous face. the top she was wearing is a pale green tie up behind like I said, no bigger than a bikini top showing lots of flesh down to her small darker, tartan green skirt. Then on her feet was white trainers with whit pop socks. She was a picture of innocence. But underneath she was a slut. You could tell by the way she looked at me, when she caught me trying to see her young tight fanny. She was 25 and Tim 29.

I was outside sat in my sun lounger. It was starting to get dark. The last rays of light coming over the hill. I was thinking !!! they ain't going to show.

I got up to get a beer from the fridge. No sooner that I got back to the doorway, There they were walking towards the van. Hi I said, glad you could make it. Come inside, it is getting a bit chilly out there. Take a seat. Can I get you a drink. How was the meal. I was doing most of the talking.

Tanya stepped into the motorhome first. Here you are young lady, you can have the captains chair. The captains chair was in reverse, facing the seat opposite, That is where Tim sat facing each other. I handed Tim a bottle of sparkling water, as he had to drive. The only thing that I can offer you is scotch Tanya if that's ok. ''that's fine she said.

No sooner that I had sat down on the bench seat, that turns into a double bed, across from Tim. Tanya had placed a foot upon Tim's knee, and her left foot upon my leg.

This is getting cozy I said, As in this position, With Tanya in the captains chair. Her legs were wide open revealing, that she had previously removed her knickers or thong. And her shaved pussy was staring me straight in the face.

dublin

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm more please

Mmm might be good

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

brecon

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *iderryMan  over a year ago

Derry

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

dublin

Portland

Tanya was well oiled before she got in the chair on gin. And she was now knocking back scotch.

She was looking at Tim with a a sultry look on her face. A glass on scotch in one hand, and her other hand she was covering her fanny. My focus was transfixed on her hand that was caressing her fanny in rotating motion. As she started to insert her index finger into her vagina and saying to Tim. ''Are you just going to sit there, or are you going to get your cock out. I want your cock inside me'' she said to him. I was thinking !!! if he don't I bloody well will.

Loving this!

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Longford

Very good

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Dublin 13

London

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

More please

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

dungannon

Continue please

Portland

Friday the 13th for some , may be unlucky. but for me, Think were looking up, even though it was now 8.00 pm.

Tim stood up, on hearing Tanya's request, that she wanted his cock inside her.

''Hang on guys'' I said. As I stood up , and reached over behind Tim, to shut the side sliding door to the. '' We don't want the whole world to see what you are going to do, as there are still people walking around outside''. I slid the side door shut, and put the blind half way up, so that no one could see anything from the waist down.

All the other blinds were open within the cab, But nobody passing could see Tanya in the captains chair as she had her back to them.

I sat back down, Tanya was still playing with her pussy. She had 2 fingers inside herself now, masterbating away. Tim dropped his shorts down to his knees, exposing his fair size semi hard cock. Tim took 2 small steps forwards between Tanya's legs. With his left hand holding and twanging his cock against Tanya's knuckles of her fingers that were still in side her. With his right hand he lifted her top up exposing her firm young breasts. where he proceeded to fondle and squeeze them. Tanya reached out her hand holding the scotch whisky glass for me to take from her. She then with the same hand, grabbed a hold of Tim's cock. She then proceeded to wank him. His cock continued to get harder and harder. Tanya removed her finger from her vagina. She then adjusted herself in the captains chair, so that her buttocks were hanging over the edge. Tanya then guided Tim's cock into her wanting, and well lubricated vagina.

dungannon

Mmmmm

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Barnsley

Portland

All I could see now from where I was sat, was Tim's ass going backwards and forwards. Tim started of slowly thrusting it into Tanya. At this point, I was worried that if the captains chair was rocking to much, that something may shear off. And it would cost mega bucks to put right or replace it.

I stood up and reached over Tim and dropped down the chairs arm rest. ''Tim'' I said ''Lift up Tanya's Legs, over your arms, and grab a hold of the end of the arm rests, as this will steady the chair, and give you deeper penetration''. I took a hold of Tanya's left leg, and lifted it up. Then I guided Tim's hand to the arm rest, where he grabbed a hold of it. Then he automatically done the same with her right leg. Tanya's leg were now being supported by his forearms, and dangling high in the air. I then sat back down, and leaned forward, so that I could see his cock sliding in and out of Tanya between his feet astride stance.

It wasn't long before the 2 of them reached there climax. Moments later Tim took a step backwards and sat back down in the seat. This then gave me the view of Tanya's cum filled open vagina, where I could see his sperm starting to ooze out slowly. Tanya just stayed there motionless after placing one foot on Tim's leg, and the other resting on the bench seat next to me.

Her legs were still wide open, more sperm was dribbling from her beautiful shaved fanny, forming a blob on my leather captains chair between her pert buttocks. Fuck I thought !!! I'm going to try my luck.

By *asonmason51Man  over a year ago

sunderland

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Yay

Brilliant!!

I was very much hoping you would too

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Definitely go for it

London

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

brecon

Good story so far. Love taking motorhome trips to secluded places so much fun to be had.

Wirral

dungannon

and

By *arry4466Man  over a year ago

Llandrindod Wells

Great love it

Dublin 13

By *revor1940Man  over a year ago

west of Haverfordwest

I have not christened my new motorhome yet. Not had the opportunity.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Portland

I grab a couple of squares of kitchen roll, I look at this hot sexy young beautiful slut, sat in my captains chair, legs still wide apart, With her boyfriends spunk still dribbling out from her cunt. I look at her and say ''Can I have the pleasure of cleaning you up''. She she looks at me standing there holding the tissue and say's ''if you like''. I get down on my knees between her legs. Tanya is looking at me with that sultry grin on her face. I am keeping eye contact with her, as I move my head in between her legs. Her facial expression changes from that of, Look at me, ain't I a hot bitch to total surprise as my tongue made contact with her vagina. We kept eye contact, after a few moments, her facial expression change again to that of, oooh yes that feels so good.

I was in heaven, here I was licking a drop dead gorgeous young girl vagina, full of her boyfriends spunk. Licking from her tight little unused bum hole to the top of her clit.

dublin

birmingham

More please

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

cambridge

birmingham

Dublin 13

South Devon

dungannon

Mmmmm

London

Hot! I'd love that

Guildford

Wirral

Dudley

Portland

Thanks guys. I will ad more to the story this evening, as I have a job to do today.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Wow I'm sat in work and this has got my cock rock hard! Trouble is I'm wearing tight trousers so cant get up or everyone will see lol

wolverhampton

So hot n horny

brecon

Portland

Tanya thought that I was going to mop up the spunk with the tissue that I was holding. But I had other intentions. After the initial shock. By the look on her face at first, as I knelt down on the floor. Her look and moans turned to that of pleasure, She closed her eyes as to concentrate. The salty taste of her cunt, and the tensioning of her stomach muscles and buttocks, I knew that she was enjoying it immensely.

I inserted a finger in her vagina at the same time, as I was licking her clit. I could feel the gooeyness inside her vagina, as I wiggled my finger around inside her, in search of her g-spot.

I then insert my index finger next to my other finger, I probed around her uterus in a circling motion, coating it with sperm and vaginal fluid. This creates a good lubricant, for what I was going to try and do next.

I removed my lubricated middle finger, and proceeded to lubricate her tight little bum hole. This I done about 3 times, scooping out Tim's cum for lube. And placing it to the entrance of her ass, All the while maintaining g-spot stimulation.

I was wondering,!!! has she twigged yet as to what I am going to try and do next.

I will soon find out, if she is going to let me do it to her.

I placed the tip of my middle finger, with a little pressure against her bum hole.

dungannon

Mmmmm so horny

Guildford

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

brecon

Dublin 13

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Dudley

London

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

cambridge

More please

wolverhampton

Mmmmm hot

Wirral

Portland

Being a single parent, I have acquired the ability to multi task.

So I was able to suck and lick her clit. massage her g-spot, and give most of my attention to my middle finger, That I was trying to push up her tight little bum hole.

If any of you readers have done this, then you will know what I mean, if you have bean slow and gentle.

My middle finger edged in very slowly. My nicely trimmed manicured fingernail was just being covered by the wrinkles of he tight ass. And on the tip of my finger, I could feel the inner heat of her rectum, warming the tip of my finger.

With no extra pressure, my middle finger slipped in, up to the first knuckle. the temperature increased. I could feel the increase in muscle activity in her crotch, as it did so. There was no sign of rejection from Tanya so far. One more knuckle to go, and my finger would be fully in her arse. Plop. it passed the last knuckle.

She was now ready for double finger fucking in both holes.

Starting of slowly at first. I pushed in my fingers right to the hilt. I retracted my fingers slowly. Then back in again to the hilt. in out in out in out fast then I stopped. Then started the procedure all over again. Slowly in out, in out, in out. Then rapidly again.

Tim must have been wondering what I am doing to his girlfriend. As Tanya was wriggling around, and arching her back in the captains chair like a woman possessed.

London

It's a skill

Portland

I took a moment to look over my shoulder at Tim, as I was unable to keep mouth and tongue contact with her clit, due to her writhing around.

Oh fuck I thought !!! the interior light is on, and the motor home parked next to me about 3 feet away would be able to see everything with the blinds up.

cambridge

swansea

Keep going

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

keep going

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great story

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Loving this

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Awesome.. Pls carry on

dungannon

Mmmm more please

Dublin 13

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Portland

I thought, ! sod it, if they are in there watching us, what can they do. Call the police and say. That they are watching 3 people having sex in a motorhome that they are parked next to.

I was enjoying myself to much, to worry about Mr plod turning up. Anyway Tanya was about to have a tremendous orgasm. And with that Tanya did. I stopped finger fucking her fanny, and her tight little bum hole. I let my fingers slide out gently, watching one knuckle appear, then the other. When my middle finger was completely out, I discretely checked that there was no poo on it, That's good, it's clean as a whistle.

I stood up and looked at Tanya and said, ''Would you like to try something else'' She looked up at me with a little smile, then looked at Tim for approval. Tim just shrugged his shoulders, as if to say, it's up to you. Tanya looked back at me and just nodded her head with a yes.

Stay where you are Tanya, and don't move. I took hold of her right leg and lifted it up out of the way, so that I could get to the side of her. I was now able to look across properly at the motorhome parked next to me, look in a way, but not look directly. Yes I thought, there is movement in the van next to me. Have they been watching.

Dudley

South Devon

This is One of my biggest fantasies

wolverhampton

So fucking hot!

dungannon

mmmmmm

Guildford

Wirral

Amazing story

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Longford

Very good

Purbeck

mmmmmmmm

Portland

Have they been watching I thought. !!!

Who cares, they don't know me. I am not going to stop now. And I know that Tanya don't want me to stop. She is an exhibitionist anyway.

So Tanya was still in the same position in the chair, leaning back, with her buttocks slightly hanging over the edge of the chair, and her arms were resting on the arm rests. I placed her right foot, resting on Tim's leg for support. I then turned the captains chair anti clockwise, to face the window, that was facing the motorhome window next to us.

I leaned over Tanya and took her right nipple into my mouth, where I proceeded to suck it. My then placed my right hand on the thigh of her right leg. and then I worked my way down to her crotch. The palm of my hand was soon covering up her vagina and bum hole. Sliding my hand up and down, stimulating vaginal lips. On every pulling upwards on my hand, my middle finger was parting her lips more and more. As this was letting more and more of Tim's spunk escape, and cling to my fingers. I then changed from one nipple to the other, simultaneously I slipped 2 of my fingers inside of her well lubricated breeding hole.

In moments my fingers were curled up massaging her g-spot. slowly at first. Then in rapid concessions. Every muscle in the lower part of her body tensed up.

I continued this for about 10 minutes. I took a sneaky look out the window towards the other motor home. Yes yes yes. The couple in the motorhome next to us was, definitely watching what we were doing. Both of them, him and her were having a cheeky perv.

Right I thought !!! lets go for it. Lets see if Tanya can actually squirt.

wolverhampton

Fantastic

fareham

Guildford

birmingham

Dudley

dungannon

Mmmm

Dublin 13

Portland

I was thrusting my fingers in and out of Tanya still. I was now solely looking and concentrating on what I was doing to this sexy young slut.

Fluid was now accumulating in the palm of my hand. as I withdrew my fingers. And when I slammed them back into her, the bodily fluid was spraying in every direction, And when I thought she was about to have an intense orgasm. I whipped my fingers out, and quickly stuck my head between her legs devouring her vagina. She sprayed everywhere. It was like having someone, throw a cup of warm water into my face. I was fucking soaking, it was in my eye's nose and mouth, She tasted absolutely fantastic.

Tim was just sat there amazed, at what his girlfriend just did.

He then said. ''We are going to be late'.

I guessed from the start. that they only had a limited amount of time. I was therefore very lucky, to have had the opportunity to have my tongue and fingers in such a hot young woman.

Although Tim was the one who had his cock in her, and dumped his spunk in her in the process. But I think I was the one that really fucked her.

Anyway they shortly left.

I hope you enjoyed what took place on Friday.

look out for part 2 at what took place on Saturday.

South Devon

Love it

wolverhampton

Looking forward to reading what happened on Saturday

Dublin 13

dungannon

Fantastic

dublin

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Me thinks the neighbours were watching and in vite you over later

swansea

Wow

By *iglowstrayMan  over a year ago

York

Great story, would love to meet someone like this in my campervan!!

Bridgend

Mmmmmm

Purbeck

cambridge

London

Portland

Good morning readers. I hope that you have enjoyed reading about what happened Friday of last week. Saturday was just as strange, and very unusual, as, this sort of thing has never happened to me before. I couldn't believe my luck. To have had the opportunity to do what I did to Tanya. In my wildest dreams, as an old guy of 65 I thought that I had died and gone to heaven. To have such an attractive young woman to play with.

I had to jerk my maggot later.

Sorry if the story is in dribs and drabs. As I am a one finger typist.

Fridays encounter you have read above. Saturday's I will post later today.

But I will tell you first, what happened on Sunday early evening.

I only stayed at south Dorset for 2 days and nights in a car park, Then moved on to another location Sunday. That location I will tell you is just outside Yeovil.

Anyway at this particular place, it is renowned for dogging. I have stopped there a few times in the past. But I have always stayed in the confined's of my motorhome. I have never seen anything taking place there, i.e. couples performing.

I have seen lots of guys walking around, and some disappearing into a more secluded area together.

So late afternoon Sunday. I stepped out of my motorhome with a mug of coffee, moments later a guy approaches me, and starts talking about this and that. And it wasn't long, after we started talking. He offered to give me a blow job. I chuckled at him and said. ''Sorry mate, I am totally straight'', He was a bit persistant by saying along the lines '' I am very good, you would enjoy it'' . I replied ''sorry mate, the only way that, that would happen is. if I had my face buried in between a woman's legs.

That should let you know peeps, I am totally straight. The only way I would waver from that is !!! If I had a woman like Tanya in front of me.

wolverhampton

I’m sure looking forward to the update Bazil!

brecon

dungannon

Mmmmm

dublin

London

Dudley

fareham

Barnsley

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Not cartgate by chance?

Bridgend

Looking 4ward to more

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

birmingham

More please

Dublin 13

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin