FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Perverted parties at the Lady's pleasure.

Perverted parties at the Lady's pleasure.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyJayne OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I look around the house with the grin of a cat that has not only the cream but the whole goddamn dairy farm. I know all the pieces have been lined up and while I may not know all the details of what is going to be taking place, I know what is likely and how we are all going to feel by the end of the weekend.

With perfect timing, in fact it couldn't have been scripted any better, the door opens and a whirlwind appears in the room, there are some excited giggles and I clear my throat to bring attention to the fact i'm watching a tangle of limbs, tongues and teeth... two arms reach for me and pull me into the embrace as the two of you try to disrobe each other before the door is shut.

It really won't do at all, coming in, spoiling my plans, so with the lift of an eyebrow I take matters into my own hands. Before either of you realise I have one hand twisted in hair, pulling my arm sharply down there is a yelp and gasp as knees hit the cold tiled floor. The other hand is tight round a neck, I can feel the adams apple move under my grasp as I tighten just enough to calm the immediate excitement but leave the eyes widening in arousal.

"thank god... silence" I sigh as you both wriggle contentedly in my grasp. "There will be enough time for fucking each other later, or tomorrow, or we might be much too tired after the party, either way, there are things to do, preperations to be had way before then... I need both of you perfectly prepared, after all, what kind of host would I be holding a party without any entertainment?"

As expected one hand has to contain someone wriggling with excitement the other almost frozen rigid with fear, no surprises for guessing that she is the one who can barely contain herself and he is the one shitting himself...

I manoeuvre us all to the bathroom, the giant shower is calling my name and I know that the warmth of the water cascading over our naked soapy bodies will soon have us sliding against each other.

I push down to her knees, the back of her head pushing against my cunt, then I pull him into me, kissing him deeply, as his cock instantly finding her mouth, a tiny mew escaping her as you start to use her mouth like a sex toy. The sensation of her head pushing into me just heightens my own arousal and I watch him closely. I know him well, his reactions and movements never fail to give away the level of his arousal and his never quenching need for satisfaction. I push him away abruptly, his cock twitching in anger at being denied it's release, her mouth open and straining forward wanting to complete her mission and tase him in her mouth.

"Not yet" is all I need to say for him to be slightly mollified, they know me well and if I am withholding pleasure it's because there is something greater and much more exciting to come. "Make sure you're clean, but you can watch, you have permission." I enjoy watching his hands move the soap across the muscles of his body, as I watch I turn her around pulling her face into my cunt, he mouth once again having the purpose she was earlier denied. He lazily strokes his cock, keeping himself hard and ready, as he watches my body shake and start to tense as I approach a much needed orgasm.

As soon as I'm satisfied I am straight back to business.

"Right." I declare. Time for you both to get ready. I send him to get dry and wait in my bedroom, telling him "I need you to help me dress". Her I drag down the corridor by her hair...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adyJayne OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

His story - Preparation

You're waiting on the bed for me, hand wrapped around your cock, you've been keeping it nice and hard even though I must have been gone nearly an hour, but from the glint in your eye I can see what you want.

And I want it too. When don't I? I open a box on the bed and let you look inside, you're excited but slightly terrified, inside are an assortment of rings for your cock and balls and a slim butt plug. I grin at you as I start to unpack them, and lay them out ready to put them around your gorgeous cock, I want you so rock hard...

Once your cock is suitably restrained I bend you over and take my time kissing and playing with your ass, enjoying hearing your moans and little whimpers of pleasure as I ready you for the plug.

The moan as it slides deeply into you is just delightful, sending shockwaves through my cunt, waves that you can feel as I slide my hot wetness onto you, riding your cock as my fingers play with my clit, making me shudder and cum on you. I don't want you to cum though, I have different plans for you. I climb off you and reach for a glass of water passing it to you, along with a small blue pill.

I'm taking no chances, I want you hard all night, and desperate to finally cum. As you take the pill I massage something onto you, you feel the slight tingle and with apprehension know it's numbing cream. It's something I've used on you before, when I have fucked and played with you for hours, using you as no more than a living, moving sex toy.

I walk you out into the corridor where there is a contraption you haven't really seen before, it's a sheet of latex, you look wide eyed as I open it and motion for you to step inside.

You look slightly apprehensive, but trusting me you step inside as I place your head in the right place, there are holes for your nose and a cut out for your mouth, I flick a switch and your entire body is held captive in tight latex, unable to move or even see.

I run my fingers over you and watch your body shudder in reaction, even more so when I reach your cock and you realise that it's perfectly encased but able to be teased, played with, even fucked... And you're not going to know who is using you for their pleasure...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic