FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Thai Massage

Thai Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee04 OP   Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

I have been to several establishments over the years and they all differ, most offer hand relief some body to body depending on what you want to pay extra.

I mainly go for the massage and if that’s bad will never go back but being a guy I do like the hand job just seems a fitting end to proceedings.

I went to a new place the other week, I’d spent the morning clearing out the garage and my back was killing me so I thought why not treat myself as I had to go to the bank.

I called a place I’d been to before but they had no appointments for a hour or so. I decided to try a different place that come up a bit more of a trek but not to far. I called up and the lady said she could see me in 20 mins perfect.

I set off, getting there 20 mins later and went in. Hi how long would you like I told the lady an hour and she showed me through to the back. This place was massive put next to all the others I’d visited she showed me into a room. It was a floor massage, I know this differs from place to place.

She took my £40 and said get undressed I’ll be right back. The lady was older than most masseuses I’d met but she was stunning.

I undressed and lay on the mattress face down. She came back in and started to massage me and boy was she good.

She was working away and then the phone rang she apologised and said she had to take the call as she was the only one in. Ok no problem I was half way to dreamland and just waited after 30 seconds she was back working.

A few more minutes the phones goes again she apologises again and takes the call, same result 30 seconds later she’s back at me.

Anyway to cut a lot of repeating out the phone went about 6 or 7 times over the next 30 mins and it was pissing me off and I think she could tell.

She asked me to turn over and as I do the door chime goes she apologises again and leaves the room after a minutes she’s back and says sorry had to get rid of the phone to my colleague so no more interruptions.

As she continues the massage she gets down near my cock and as it always goes brushed it a few times to awaken you interest. As my cock wakes a little I get the question would you like hand relief? How much? She says special price £20, I think fuck off that’s the same as normal. Oh well might as well so I agree so she starts to play with my cock and predictably it’s up in seconds. Nice cock she says, thankyou I replied. She then stood up dropped her trousers and pants removed her t shirt and bra before lowering herself back onto my legs.

As I have said she was older but very good looking with large breast for a Thai and a body to die for.

She then proceeded to give me a body to body massage sliding up and down my whole body her shaven cunt opening as she went. I was in heaven.

This carried on for another 20 mins sliding up and down over my cock how I never entered her I’ll never know. After 20 mins she pushed my legs open and started to wank my cock, I was struggling to hold on as her finger went up and down my ass crack each time brushing my arsehole then bam her finger was up my arse that was it I exploded and I can tell you it felt like I wouldn’t stop coming.

Mmmmm she said you cum lots that’s shows you enjoy my massage. When I got my breath back I said enjoy it’s the best I’ve ever had. She smiled and proceeded to clean my cock and stomach.

She the dressed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Great story

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Love to meet her

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *ee04 OP   Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

I have to be honest I lay there for another 5 mins my legs where not moving. Eventually I managed to get up and make it to the shower.

She tidied while I showered and then when I came out she dried me off giving my cock a little kiss. I dressed and said what do I owe you for the extra £20 the b2b was for all the disturbances, I gave her £30.

I’ll make sure I book for the same time next time and that she has the phone when we start.

As the saying goes every cloud.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

» Add a new message to this topic