FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Knock on the door

Knock on the door

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty trucker 01 OP   Man  over a year ago

st Austell

Just having a little play on the bed, house to myself. Knock on the door, post man with a parcel to sign for. Through on my dressing gown, I'm sure he could see my still semi hard cock. Anyone else had similar ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes the other week our post person with a very nice bum and 33d breasts brought me a parcel I was in the shower did not hear her left note, I saw her the nest day and said I was in the shower she said I will bring it back tomorrow save you a trip to collect it, this time I was ready to get in the shower just dressing gown on had been on chat when she called so had a full hard on I covered up as I lent forward to sign gown came open all she did was look and cough and bit her lip I said Oh sorry, saw her again yesterday she gave me her number I will make sure I see her again tomorrow morning and chat with her it may lead to something, she has a great ass.

st Austell

Ideal mate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My postman is on fab lol

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Yes the other week our post person with a very nice bum and 33d breasts brought me a parcel I was in the shower did not hear her left note, I saw her the nest day and said I was in the shower she said I will bring it back tomorrow save you a trip to collect it, this time I was ready to get in the shower just dressing gown on had been on chat when she called so had a full hard on I covered up as I lent forward to sign gown came open all she did was look and cough and bit her lip I said Oh sorry, saw her again yesterday she gave me her number I will make sure I see her again tomorrow morning and chat with her it may lead to something, she has a great ass. "

33d breasts, strange size, you must be really observant getting her bra size from a parcel

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"My postman is on fab lol"

Which area is his round

st Austell

» Add a new message to this topic