FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Saturday night x

Saturday night x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressZoe OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Well last night was certainly interesting x

I was due to meet with my subby girl x Louise- the one I was telling you about x

I’ve got a key for her place x

She was out with the girls and was feeling naughty x her flirty messages were teasing me and I knew she was getting tipsy x

She likes to come back and see me wearing her underwear and sometimes leaves out something for me to slip into x

Last night she was that organised so I was wearing her leopard print silky house coat x

What happened next was certainly unexpected x

She had been telling one of her colleagues ( who knows about her lifestyle) that I was at home waiting for her x

The party she was at was due to finish at midnight x

But she said that she didn’t want her night to finish x and that she was bringing home a friend x

I was unsure to get changed or not but thought the girls could take me as they found me x....

Louise was first through the door and look stunning in her tight black jeans and high heels x

She was wearing a sheer black blouse with a uplift bra underneath x Louise has recently had her hair done x it’s now in a short platinum bob with slices of vibrant pink through it x

I’ve played with Louise many times and her wonderful sexy figure is breathtaking x

I knew I would be having some filthy fun with her after our late night drink x

Behind Louise was a woman I had never met before x what she thought of me standing in her friends apartment wearing just a silky robe anyone can only guess!

The other female was a head taller tha Louise x

She was dressed to catch the eye with a long red skirt spilt to her thigh x the skirt showed off her extremely shapely arse x

I wasn’t sure but couldn’t see any underwear lines and was convinced that her legs were encased in sheer black stockings x

She had a mainly white silk blouse cut away at the back to show a hint of a beautiful floral tattoo on her back x

Her hair was in a longer bob x mainly black but highlights of Carmel and blond x

Her long red talons matched her immaculate and flawless makeup and red lips x

I popped the cork and poured both ladies a glass of fizz x

Chat was easy and Hayley said she was keen to meet Louise’s friend x apparently had spoken very highly of me x

I was expecting Hayley to finish her drink and make her excuses and leave - it had been established by this time that Louise has told Hayley that she was going to be getting a proper filthy session with me x

As the drink flowed Hayley divulged she was excited hearing about louises adventures and lifestyle and had recently come out of a abusive relationship with a man who she didn’t feel valued by x

She had heard about Louise telling her about to a club in Blackpool and wanted to try it for herself x

Her eyes opened wide as Louise and I shared and exchanged stories of our adventures over two decades in and around the bdsm and swinging scene x

As the drink flowed Louise invited Hayley to stay the night x

As Lou was locking up and putting her phone on charge it was clear Hayley was flirting x

I made my excuses to leave to head to Louise’s bedroom x I moved to the sofa to politely give Hayley a quick peck on her cheek but was astounded when she kissed me hungrily on the lips x

I dint resist her and enjoyed the brief moment of intense passion with this beautiful girl x

I broke away and looked at Louise who was smiling x

Well she said - what took you so long! I’ve lost £30 quid x I bet Hayley that she would be kissing her minutes after we got here!!!

I was shocked!!!!

Right I’m off to bed x il let you girls finish chatting and il see you shortly Louise ! X

I snuggled into louises bed and checked Fet before turning out the lamp

Within two minutes the bedroom door was pushed open x but standing silhouetted in the gloom was two girls x not one x

I heard Louise say I’ve asked Hayley to join us x I hope you don’t mind xxx

More to follow for those interested? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes please very much so x

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Nice so far more please thanks

By *istressZoe OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire