FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy Start to Swinging Part 2

Sexy Start to Swinging Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For the first part of this story : https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/839805

As promised, Clay and Yasmine returned a few weeks later.

They arrived right about dinner time, which Frannie had ready for them. We ate, chatted and drank wine for about half an hour, then retired to the living room. Yasmine was first to broach the subject.

"So, Clay told me he had a great time on his last visit here. Are you going to continue the hospitality now that I'm here?" She smiled coyly.

It didn't take long for things to heat up. Frannie said, "Of course!", then scooted over and started kissing Yasmine, caressing her massive tits and rubbing her thighs. Both Clay and I, though shocked at how fast that went, started rubbing our cocks through our pants at such a hot sight. After a few minutes of watching Frannie and Yasmine, we all stood up and ripped our clothes off as fast as we could and walked toward the bedroom, hand in hand with our own wives.

Yasmine took charge. She had us swap positions so that Yasmine was with me and Clay was with Frannie. We started kissing our new partners...passionately, with a lot of tongue play. Yasmine had my cock in her hand the whole time, expertly stroking it up and down, Frannie doing the same thing with Clay. As if on cue, both ladies knelt down and took our throbbing members into their mouths, keeping us extremely hard. After another few moments, Frannie laid on the bed, spread wide, and Yasmine was first to reach her, positioning herself so she could start licking Frannies soaking wet pussy. I watched in amazement as Yasmine's tongue perfectly worked my wife's clit, hearing the unmistakable moan of pleasure coming from Frannie. Yasmine's perfect ass was up, and wiggling, as if to invite a hard dick to enter. Clay nodded to me to have at it, as he walked up toward Frannie's head. I grabbed Yasmine's ass, and slowly entered her pussy from behind. It felt incredible. Clay put one knee on the bed, and when Frannie saw he was there, his monster cock ready for more lip action, she eagerly took him into her mouth. She really loved his cock. This was reminiscent of the first time we were together, except now Yasmine was there.

Frannie was the first to cum. She started moaning loudly, though muffled by Clay's cock. Yasmine moved away from Frannie's pussy, and laid on her back, legs spread wide. I continued fucking her, watching her huge tits bounce back and forth, listening to her sex noises, and watching Frannie continue to suck Clay. He was the next to cum, and Frannie guzzled it all down. It was such a hot sight, especially since she's never swallowed another man's cum but mine. (I knew she would, because she really loved Clay's cock) With that, she immediately moved to Yasmine's mouth and began kissing her again. I could see cum over both their faces and lost it. I began pumping streams of cum deep into Yasmine's pussy. I felt like I was shooting so hard that I was going to turn inside out!

Yasmine's turn. As soon as I pulled out, Frannie went down on Yasmine and finished her off. Yasmine was screaming so loud I thought the neighbors would hear! When Frannie came up, her face was wet, with my cum, Clay's cum, and Yasmine's pussy juice. A sight I use to this day when I need a quick wank.

And that was only the first night...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Bump