FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Collar

The Collar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She woke in a funny mood that morning and didnt know whether she was happy, sad, horny or angry. But she got through it mostly horny.

Once all the craziness had died down from moving house she started unpacking her clothes. Excitedly tried on the skirt she bought some years ago but never quite fit right.

Her husband and his freind had not long finished unloading the last of the boxes from the old house and were sat in the living room relaxing having a drink and a smoke.

Realizing this was a much bigger task than first anticipated she went down stairs to grab her cup of tea and smoke from the kitchen

Haha look what fits now! She said as she gave a small twist to the side to show off the skirt. It was a small black ass hugging skirt which looked like it could split if bent over just that little bit too far. As she walked off into the kitchen he admired her ass in the the sexy skirt,he looked over to notice he was not the only one. In fact he had noticed all day his freind had been checking her out.

My god you got a fine ass he said and she gave a little wink as she left to go back up stairs.

"You done well there man. How long you been together for now.

Yea she is awesome, nearly 10 years now. She a feisty fucker though haha.

"Shes always seemed pretty quiet to be fair"

Fuck no, she keeps me right on my toes, The only time she ever listens is when she has her collar on haha.

"Collar?".

A huge grin appeared as he started to explain that if he wanted anything from his wife all he had to do was put the collar on her and unless the safe word is invoked (which it hasn't to date) she has to do exactly what he wanted her to do.

"You lucky fucker, is there anything she wont actually do?"

Not that I have found yet. Do you want another smoke? I don't need the collar to ask her to do that. I already caught you checking her out today btw.

"Yea sure, sorry man, cant exactly blame me though, not as if i would ever try anything, just appreciating it's been a few months since I got any haha. So she has done everything you have asked her to?"

No worries, I have just messaged her to roll, I don't ask, I tell her what to do and she does it. I could make her suck you if I wanted to! Yea DIY doesn't cut it after a while.

Entirely unaware of the conversation going on downstairs she continued with her task but had settled with leaving her underware on after getting way too warm. She threw on her long black dressing gown just as her phone beeped "babe - fancy rolling 3??, that skirt is sexy as fuck btw, leave it on"

I suppose I could... she replied as she grabbed the stuff together, still unaware what her husband had already planned to do to her. She put the newly found skirt back on, now accompanied by a black lace strap top which was tight enough that no bra was required and showed off her cleavage perfectly. After how much she had teased him earlier in the day it was the least she could do.

"Theres no way" his freind said nervously, and your happy to just let her do stuff to other people and to her? Yea but what other option have we got sometimes".

Hell yea, it works both ways. Honestly she will do anything I tell her too. I put the collar on her and made her bring home another woman for us both one night, I'm just glad I don't have that problem.

"Fuck man! Lucky SOB." Just as he said that they could hear her coming down the stairs so they both quickly change the subject

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"She woke in a funny mood that morning and didnt know whether she was happy, sad, horny or angry. But she got through it mostly horny.

Once all the craziness had died down from moving house she started unpacking her clothes. Excitedly tried on the skirt she bought some years ago but never quite fit right.

Her husband and his freind had not long finished unloading the last of the boxes from the old house and were sat in the living room relaxing having a drink and a smoke.

Realizing this was a much bigger task than first anticipated she went down stairs to grab her cup of tea and smoke from the kitchen

Haha look what fits now! She said as she gave a small twist to the side to show off the skirt. It was a small black ass hugging skirt which looked like it could split if bent over just that little bit too far. As she walked off into the kitchen he admired her ass in the the sexy skirt,he looked over to notice he was not the only one. In fact he had noticed all day his freind had been checking her out.

My god you got a fine ass he said and she gave a little wink as she left to go back up stairs.

"You done well there man. How long you been together for now.

Yea she is awesome, nearly 10 years now. She a feisty fucker though haha.

"Shes always seemed pretty quiet to be fair"

Fuck no, she keeps me right on my toes, The only time she ever listens is when she has her collar on haha.

"Collar?".

A huge grin appeared as he started to explain that if he wanted anything from his wife all he had to do was put the collar on her and unless the safe word is invoked (which it hasn't to date) she has to do exactly what he wanted her to do.

"You lucky fucker, is there anything she wont actually do?"

Not that I have found yet. Do you want another smoke? I don't need the collar to ask her to do that. I already caught you checking her out today btw.

"Yea sure, sorry man, cant exactly blame me though, not as if i would ever try anything, just appreciating it's been a few months since I got any haha. So she has done everything you have asked her to?"

No worries, I have just messaged her to roll, I don't ask, I tell her what to do and she does it. I could make her suck you if I wanted to! Yea DIY doesn't cut it after a while.

Entirely unaware of the conversation going on downstairs she continued with her task but had settled with leaving her underware on after getting way too warm. She threw on her long black dressing gown just as her phone beeped "babe - fancy rolling 3??, that skirt is sexy as fuck btw, leave it on"

I suppose I could... she replied as she grabbed the stuff together, still unaware what her husband had already planned to do to her. She put the newly found skirt back on, now accompanied by a black lace strap top which was tight enough that no bra was required and showed off her cleavage perfectly. After how much she had teased him earlier in the day it was the least she could do.

"Theres no way" his freind said nervously, and your happy to just let her do stuff to other people and to her? Yea but what other option have we got sometimes".

Hell yea, it works both ways. Honestly she will do anything I tell her too. I put the collar on her and made her bring home another woman for us both one night, I'm just glad I don't have that problem.

"Fuck man! Lucky SOB." Just as he said that they could hear her coming down the stairs so they both quickly change the subject"

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Mmmmm..... speaking as the owner of a collared wife I've clearly missed a few tricks....

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Its one on my bucket list to be collared and have padlocked on me then maybe to complete the look a full mask applied..

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Its one on my bucket list to be collared and have padlocked on me then maybe to complete the look a full mask applied.."

I love my collar! Although long hair and velcro can be a bit awkward haha

To both of their disappointment her fine ass was covered with her dressing gown.

As she sat on sofa beside her husband she lifted her legs up by her side which left a gap in the dressing gown. his freind looked across towards them both to ask for the lighter he caught a glimpse of her underwear which were slightly lifted to one side, trying not to make it so obvious he looked again and noticed how soaking wet she was. He was getting hard so had to re madjust his position so none noticed.

Her husband had noticed his friend looking and adjusting himself and excused himself for a moment leaving his friend to enjoy the view. As he grabbed rest of the smoking stuff he grabbed the collar from the box under the bed, hid it behind him and headed back downstairs.

By this time his friends cock was throbbing, he knew he desperately needed to make his excuses to leave, but he also knew he couldn't look away.

He caught his freinds eye when he sat down and he couldn't help but let out a small grin as he put the rolling stuff in front of him. "Help yourself" he said to him.

As he sat back he cwtched her into him exposing more of her soaking wet pussy for his freind who had noticed at this point what he was doing.

He slowly reached behind him and as he pulled his arms back down he slid the collar around her neck securing it with the clip at the back.

"Are you serious" she said as she looked up at him smiling, suddenly realising how far up her dressing gown had been pulled up.

She reached to pull it back down and her husband grabs her hand "take it off, and the underwear"

He looks over at his friend who by this point was quite distracted from rolling " you can object to this at any point mind"

"I'm interested to see where this goes tbh"

She stands up and takes the dressing down off exposing her lace top her bare breasts showing through in the right turn of the light, then reaches underneath her skirt to take off the rest.

"On your knees", and he pulls the collar until she is on her knees arms hanging beside her, he attaches the lead section of the collar, then slides his hand in between her legs and slowly starts rubbing her clit using her own wetness. Using his foot he slides her over towards his friend.

"Have a feel of that"

"Holy fuck" He knew she was soaking but when he slid his fingers inside her he just knew he wanted her on his cock. He slid his hand down his partially undone trousers to his throbbing cock squeezing hard with frustration, his fingers sliding deeper into her tight pussy.

Her husband moves in front of her and pushes his cock into her mouth deeper and deeper so that she could feel it sliding down her throat, as he pulled her up to kiss him he turned her head and said looking directly at his friend "suck him"

She dropped back to her knees and finished undoing his trousers and stroked her tongue from the base all the way to the top of his cock before pushing it deep inside her mouth

As her husband watched her he started pushing his fingers deep inside her adding another very so often until his whole hand was almost inside her, he couldn't help but feel how much wetter she was getting the more she sucked him, the deeper she sucked him, so he started pushing her head further and further onto his cock.

"Fuck man shes going to make me cum!"He said exclaimed legs tensing uncontrollably. Her husband pulls back on the collar just a bit "don't make him cum yet" he told her. She sat back and slid her hand between her legs rubbing on her clit while teasing his cock with her tongue leaving him tongue and calm himself.

She felt the collar jerk her backwards and she hit the floor fast, before she knew it she was bent over with her hands pinned to the floor "you have my permission" she heard her husband laugh, not even 5 seconds later she felt his friend pushing his cock deep inside her stretching her just that bit extra the the deeper he goes. Just as she thought her husband was going to go easy on her today he grabs her shoulders and pushes her back on his freind so hard she starts to let out a small scream.

He grabs her by the hair then pushes her mouth onto his cock again as he tells her "I want to fill you up!"

"Fill her up?" Asked his freind as he starts to slow down a bit.

One in each hole, or two in her pussy, get her right stretched out!

"I doubt you can get 2 in here, it's so fucking tight"

Well I can get my fist in there so I guess theres one way we can find out.

His freind laid back on the sofa and he gave the lead another hard tug then pushed her on top of him while taking her lace top off exposing her huge tits, his freind reached up to get hold of them pushing himself inside her at the same time. He climbed behind her and started to slid his cock in beside his freinds... sensing she was pulling away a little he pulled her back harder on the collar. she let out a gasp as she could feel his cock pushing all the way in stretching her out further than she had ever been stretched out before.

The harder her husband fucked her the harder his freind went, by this point her whole body was shaking, desperately trying not to give in to exploding over the pair of them.

He knew his freind had been close to cumming quite a few times already so I wouldn't take much to get him to cum inside her. He reached around and started rubbing on her clit knowing she was ready to explode at any minute

As they both gave one big push deep inside her they could feel a trickle followed by an explosion of cum from inside her her pussy pulsating around their cocks as it drips out and all over them.

Yea we definitely wont be getting 2 in her ass haha" her husband said.

"But you can get 1 in there right?"

With that her husband pulls his cock out of her pussy and slowly starts pushing it into her ass using her own cum as lube. Pulling on the collar a little harder each time till they are both pounding each hole so hard she cant help but scream.

She could feel how hard both of the cocks were inside her rubbing and going off each others rhythm she couldnt resist pushing back on them both. She also knew she would end up cumming again if they went any harder.

Both of their hands were holding on to her body so tightly grabbing and pulling her that both holes got immensely tight while she had the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life her, every part of her body was shaking and twitching!

"Oh man I'm going to cum, I got to pull" his freind tells him a few seconds later,. Her husband pushes her down hard onto him as he goes to pull out and he empties him self deep inside her, letting out a massive sigh of relief, his whole body tensing after being frustrated for so long.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity her husband pulls his cock out of her ass and slides it inside her pussy, he could feel the hot cum escaping around his cock as she got tighter and tighter again around him. By this point he couldn't control him self any longer he pushed his cum covered cock back inside her ass pulling on the collar so hard as he pounded her ass collapsing on top of her as he filled her ass full of his cum.

Once he was sure he wasnt going to cum anymore he slowly slid his cock out bending her over so they could both watch the remaining cum dripping out of her while she continued to play with her clit. That black skirt just hanging over her ass looking like its about to split.....

By *ondon258963Man  over a year ago

Bishops Cleeve

Fantastic story so far

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot x

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story very hot,

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Nice long chapters really enjoying this and it sound real even better

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Its one on my bucket list to be collared and have padlocked on me then maybe to complete the look a full mask applied..

I love my collar! Although long hair and velcro can be a bit awkward haha"

Velcro?

That's cheating lol, got to have something that she can't pull off herself

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Lush

» Add a new message to this topic