FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fun on the beach

fun on the beach

By *uzzb OP   Man  over a year ago

nr Sherborne

Just wanted to share some fun I had yesterday, at Studland. Be good to read other peoples experiences ;

17/9/19 Studland . Beautiful blue sky, warm with light breeze, but not many guys around. Lay there, wanking a bit to attract attention - a guy walked near me and watched, so I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He caressed me , wanked me and said yes. I watched with fascination as he got bigger and bigger in my hands. He was a really good size,and soon was lubing my hole then his cock , and playing his cock in my bum.After putting on a condom , and lubing up again, I asked him to ease it in gently initially - oh wow, he felt so good , and filled me , but he kept stroking and wanking me as he fucked.I was doggy one minute, flat on the ground the next, and then he'd sit back, and I would kneel up,kissing him , pushing back into his cock to get it really deep, while he stroked and wanked me. After some time, he withdrew, and took off the condom. We lay down and kissed and stroked, then I went on my side alongside him , and felt his cock grow hard again . He lubed again, and played with my bum, but I pushed back and he penetrated me again, this time bare. I knew I was ok as I'd been taking PrEP every day - turns out he was on it too ! Lots more lovely fucking followed .This was what it was about, the chance to have bareback sex without the worry of the big one. Seaside fucking, as nature intended - nothing better.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic