FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex with strangers

Sex with strangers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my young wife had been married for 8 months. When one night I was watching a documentary about swingers. And sex with strangers, that night it was on my mind how would I enjoy seeing her having sex with strangers. She was awake when I got up to bed. And I popped the question to her. Asking if she would like to try swinging. Her being young and not having the experience of sex with anyone but me. What is swinging she replied I said having. Sex with other guys she replied fuck off. I would be cheating on you. I said no you wouldn't be because I will be playing also. She asked me to

make Love to her and she would think about it. And She would let me know later. As she sucked my cock I said. To her just think if you had 3 big cocks around you now. You could have one up You and two to suck. She started moaning with pleasure and excitement. As she lay on her back I penetrated her wet pussy. I said to her whos feeling horny now. As I pump my cock up her. I was asking her please let us look for other cocks for her. She groaned and I felt her pussy gushing her love juices.

Yes yes yes. I shot. My cum right up Her. As we lay side by side I said well then do you fancy having any extra cocks. She agreed and said yes OK. I will give it a go as long as would be OK about her with another man. I replied it would be great to see. A couple of weeks later I arranged for us to go out for a few drinks. After a couple of pubs and some drinks. We came to one pub she sat down at a table. And I went to the bar to get her a forth double vodka and . As I sat down next to her she was quite tipsy and verbal saying look at those 4 guys staring at us. Do they want a picture but I could understand why the guys were looking. She. Was wearing a white blouse. And white jeans and her. Slim Figure showed the curves of her bottom and and the lips of her pussy in her jeans. And her nipples showing through her blouse. I said to her I'm just going to the loo.. She said don't be long. As I went into the loo 2 of the guys who were looking at us came in. As I stood having a piss. One of the guys said wow you got one stunner lass their mate. And that he wouldn't mind giving her one. I replied I wouldn't mind, Seeing it. As I got back to her the other 2 guys were sitting at our table. They said hi to me, and said they were commenting on how smart he's was. And could they buy us a drink. We agreed and it was great company. Laughter and good chat. Then she wanted the loo. So when. She was in the loo I asked the guys if they fancied her. They all replied wow she's lush. Your one lucky guy I know I am I replied. As she returned to the table. She noticed one of The guys had an erection she looked at me and whispered in my ear he Looks a big boy. I asked her do you want to see his cock.

To my amazement she said wow yes.

I asked the guy if they had anywhere we could go. He said yes he had. A house around the corner. OK we will meet yous out side.

This we did we got To his house.

We went into his sitting room. Where we had a few more drinks and chat. I asked him where's your toilet upstairs mate first on your right. I said to my wife are you OK she said yes but don't be long.

As I got up stairs to the loo I left the door open. So I could hear the chat. Just then I heard one of The guy saying to her. You've got a lovely figure in those jeans. But have you seen a cock like this. I never heard her reaction as I got down stairs, to my surprise there she was sucking on a huge cock. And. The other 3 guys had there cocks out wanking. I sat on the stairs just watching.

Wow wow wow I couldn't believe it. My cock got hard. I began to wank off. As she kept sucking the guys started to strip her off. Wow their she was totally naked. I moved into the group of guys. And she was in the middle sucking every cock in turn. But the guy with the big cock must of been about 11 inches easily. Said do you want this cock up you. She moaned and said yes yes please. But put a condom on. As he went searching for a condom. Fuck This I'm going to fuck her myself this I did with the excitement I shot my load up her. She groaned and squirmed begging for more. Just then 2 of the guys shot there spunk on her face and in her mouth. I couldn't believe my eye's there was my girl giving in to my suggestions of swinging and having other guys. She started sucking off the other guy. The other guy came back fuck sake I can't find a condom. She grabbed is big cock as she was bending over she put his cock up her. Shut the fuck up and fuck me. Fuck me good and hard I've already got spunk up me. This guy must of thought Christmas and his birthdays had come all at once. He pushed his cock up her slowly. Then wow she was gushing all over his cock. Me and another guy fucked her mouth both of us shooting our load in her mouth at the same time. Just then the guy who was fucking her. Said im ready to shoot. She said shouting out pull it out I'm not on the pill. Oh shit from the guy. Sorry I was to late I've cum up you. Her reply was who's next everyone one of us then got to cum up her. After a good few hours we said our goodbyes. Kisses and hugs all around. We walked back to the Car and as soon as we got home. We made love together. And talked about the experience and that's why we are still playing with strangers. But we still meet up with the other guys regularly. And our marriage is as strong as its always been. That was her first ever experience and cream pie. And the only one play safe guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Fabulous story well told so was this in Newcastle

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

[Removed by poster at 19/09/19 01:53:02]

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loved reading that