FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Empty flat (mm)

Empty flat (mm)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntimatefun OP   Man  over a year ago

south glos

I onwed a flat about 2 hours away from where I lived that I rented out. Whenever a tenant changes I always have to decorate and do odd jobs so end up staying over and sleeping on the floor.

A previous time I was up there I got speaking to a few people on fab but never actually got round to meeting them. this time I thought I should make the most of it and made contact with a guy I had been chatting to previously.

the chat got more sexual in the weeks leading up to my stop over and he knew I liked anonymous meets, so the conversation turned to that and of me being dressed in lingerie for him. This was getting both of our cocks hard.

I am very sub and be liked the idea of sneaking in and catching me sleeping and then having his way with me. the idea turned me on so much.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

Nice

south glos

the messages soon turned to roleplay he took on the role of a work colleague and I was a young female colleague of his. We flirted via messages and I teased him and he said he would get his way with me one day when my husband was out.

the time came for me to get to the flat. When I arrived I did all the boring stuff and then set my mind on the fantasy we had been discussing. I had bought my wifes lingerie with me and also one of her dressed that I could just about get into, but only with the zip undone.

I was to be dressed in stockings, suspender belt, bra and knickers and dress and be led in bed on my front pretending to be asleep. I would leave the door on the latch.

south glos

I was led on the bed ready, he ahd messaged to say he was two minutes away.

I had already told him that I had not been fucked before but was really tempeted to try it if the moment was right, so had been playing with my ass that evening, so was already lubed just in case.

I suddenly heard the front door open and then close and then nothing. I guess he was nervous as well. I heard steps approaching the bedroom and then him kneel on the bed. He was breathing heavily, he took one of my arms gently and moved it next to the other and tied them using the stockings I had left him. I was still pretending to be asleep. he then slid the blindfold over my head.

south glos

I pretended to wake up and I began to struggle. he firmly held me down as he ran a hand up my leg, under my dress

I continue to wriggle, trying to get free, his hand now on the skin above my stockings.

By *uetv2TV/TS  over a year ago

Poole

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

south glos

my hands are pulled above my head, already tied together but now tied to the bed. I am on my back, my cock rock hard inside my wifes knickers and under her dress.

I hear him getting undressed and then him straddling my body, he slides up my body and I feel his cock against my lips. I keep my mouth shut resisting him and he slaps my face lightly. I refuse again and he grabs my throat and puts his mouth on my lips, kissing me and probing me with his tongue.

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

Hmmmm yes more plz

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

south glos

he holds my chin and I feel his cock on mylips again. I am forced to open and then his cock suprises me, it is so thick. I am able to take the head of his cock into my mouth but then struggle. he slowly pushes deeper as my mouth strains to take his cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do continue soon

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Oh this is very naughty and so horny , brave to do it

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Love it

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

south glos

I get so turned on by the size of his cock and am desperate to get my hands on it, but they are tied behind me. I struggle to get control of the situation as my head is against the bed as he slides in and out of my mouth. Just small movements the slowly increase in their length as I take more of his cock. I am having to really concentrate on my breathing as I can only do this through my nose.

his hands reach back and begint o stroke my body, my cock is rock hard and straining inside my wifes small knickers.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

This sounds hot

Very nice

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Very hot

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

By *upert the bear1Man  over a year ago

maidstone

Mmmmm can’t wait for more!

south glos

he pulls the hem of my dress up my legs and I feel it on the skin above my stockings. His cock firmly in my mouth, my lips stretched around it.

He then removes his cock and I gasp for breath.

he pulls me to my feet by the bed and then pushes me over so hands are on the bed tied together, he raises my dress over my ass and then slaps my ass. I have never been spanked before but I love it. He does it just hard enough to sting a little but not so much that it is hurting.

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Such a hot story.

I can’t wait for the next instalment !

Barnsley

Dudley

south glos

he keeps teasing me with different time gaps between each slap, I flinch each time he slaps me, my cock rock hard.

He makes me keep my legs straight, feet on the floor, my head on the bed. I feel so exposed and submissive.

he reaches between my legs and gently strokes my cock and balls through my wifes knickers. I am letting out gentle groans as he strokes me. He then reaches round to stroke my cock instead, but wont release it from my knickers. I am desperate for skin on skin contact for my cock. I then feel his cock push against my ass and he grinds himself against the silky material. His cock feels so massive as it rubs all over my ass.

south glos

he pulls my knickers to the side and I feel the bear felsh of his thick cock against me.

We had discussed fucking me and I had said how much I wanted to try it. He had told me to get lube and to make sure I had fingered myself before his arrival which I had been doing. I just wasn't ready yet.

I felt his cock pushing against me, I began to struggle a bit. He placed his hand on my back and held me down as he bent over me and was kissing my back and neck. He whispered in my ear that I shouldn't worry, he wasn't going to fuck me yet, he was just getting me ready.

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"he pulls my knickers to the side and I feel the bear felsh of his thick cock against me.

We had discussed fucking me and I had said how much I wanted to try it. He had told me to get lube and to make sure I had fingered myself before his arrival which I had been doing. I just wasn't ready yet.

I felt his cock pushing against me, I began to struggle a bit. He placed his hand on my back and held me down as he bent over me and was kissing my back and neck. He whispered in my ear that I shouldn't worry, he wasn't going to fuck me yet, he was just getting me ready."

Keep it going so hot xxx

south glos

his cock was against my ass and his hand had reached round and grabbed my cock through the knickers. I was aching for my cock to be released.

The next thing I know I am flipped over onto my back , my ass on the edge of the bed and he is between my legs, his cock rubbing against my knickers as he lies on top of me and kisses me hard.

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

Well that's me rock hard

Dudley

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Omg dont stop

south glos

he drags me up the bed, places my head on a pillow and runs his hands all over my body. I feel him straddling me and he rubs his cock over my bra and then moves up the bed, he is now across my chest and he slaps his thick cock against my lips. I helpless as I am pinned to the bed, just my legs are free.

he slaps my face lightly and orders me to take his cock, I open my mouth and slowly slides into my mouth, I realise that he is not going to stop pushing. He moves really slowly but only further and further into my mouth.

Please continue soon

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Havant

"Please continue soon"

Please do carry on xx

Wow keep going

Barnsley

By *an_buryMan  over a year ago

all over

So hot

By *omlad77Man  over a year ago

manchester

Very hot

Dundee

More please

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Loving it.. I own a rental property to. Using it when empty has run through my mind to

south glos

bit by bit he enters my mouth further, moving so slowly, I have time to feel all the details of his thick cock as they move past my lips.

it begins to reach the back of my mouth and I move my hands to hold his cock but he grabs my wrists, holds them tight and pins them either side of my head.

I begin the struggle, bu he holds me tight as his cock begins to slide out again.

south glos

he the begins a slow rhythm of fucking my mouth, long strokes, slowly in and out of my mouth. All I can focus on is controlling his cock, not wanting him to push to deep into my mouth but also wanting to pleasure his shaft with my tongue and my lips. I can hear him softly moaning and groaning as he pleasures himself with my face. I focus on my breathing as I have no chance of breathing through my mouth, his cock has stretched my lips so there is a complete seal around his cock.

I picture the scene of me led on my back in my wifes stockings, suspenders, knickers, bra and office dress, my hands pinned down and this naked guy with his thick cock fucking my mouth. My cock is rock hard and craving some attention.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

south glos

he holds his cock deep in my mouth and remains still as I can hear and feel him moving around a bit and then my hands are held and tied together. icant struggle as he is deep in my mouth. he then ties them to the bed.

he removes his cock from my mouth and gets off me. I hear rummaging and then some silence until he says "just taking some pics for my wanking memories".

I feel exposed and vunerable.

His hands are then on my legs, running up my stockings. Raising the hem of the dress, my cock reaches a new level of hard. he runs hi hand over the knickers and squeezes my cock inside. I let out a deep moan and squirm on the bed. I then feel his lips on my thighs as he squeezes my cock still incased in the knickers and desperate to get out.....

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

And it turns out the guy chickened out and it's the gas man called in to read the meter.

south glos

south glos

his fingers find their way under the tops of my knickers and he bgins to pull them down, finally exposing my cock. I suddenly realise I am in his mouth as a warm feeling spreads over my cock. He continues to pull my knickers off as he has me in his mouth

By *ung-RobMan  over a year ago

North London

Havant

"his fingers find their way under the tops of my knickers and he bgins to pull them down, finally exposing my cock. I suddenly realise I am in his mouth as a warm feeling spreads over my cock. He continues to pull my knickers off as he has me in his mouth"

Keep going xxx

south glos

I feel the cool air on my cock as his mouth leaves my cock, he wanks me slowly for a while as he takes more pics.

He then grabs me and rolls me over, my hands still tied together with a single cord to the bed so that I can be turned.

I am now on my front and he spreads my legs and reaches under me, finding my cock and lifting me off the bed slightly, my knees lifting my hips so he can stroke my cock.

By *p68Man  over a year ago

Belper

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Nice ??

south glos

That is when I feel the cold liquid hit the back of me, the lube had been poured onto my ass. One hand under me on my cock, the other now working the lube into me, just one finger pushing firmer against me as he slowly entered me. I was so nervous, excited, aroused and dazed at the same time. My head and chest pinned to the bed by hips being lifted. I felt like such a slut, my dress lifted over my hips, my ass framed by the suspender belt and his fingers now exploring inside me.

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow horny as hell

south glos

His fingers were now inside me, I had never felt it before, it was good, a little painful but good, a slight stinging sensation and then a warm feeling. My cock had now gone soft, it was a strange feeling, I was completely turned on but my cock was soft. His other hand reached under me and began to lightly touch my balls. It was like an electric shock, seconds later my cock was rock hard again. I realised that I was letting out low soft groans, animal like as I was being finger fucked.

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Hot hot hot!

Dundee

Excellent, more

cambridge

Mmmm so hot

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

south glos

I knew what was coming and I wanted it badly but was scared as well. I knew that once his cock had entered me that was it there was no turning back, my virginity would have gone and as I had been told by many guys, once you have been fucked you will crave it forever more.

His fingers slid out from inside me slowly and I felt so empty when they had left. I quickly felt the weight of his cock now resting on my ass cheek. Without realising it I was grinding my ass back against him, hoping for his cock to enter me.....

By *ewshyTV/TS  over a year ago

falkirk

Love it.more soon please

Dudley

By *icuriousbelfastMan  over a year ago

Newry

God this is hot

cambridge

Torbaydos

Very hot

south glos

I felt him climbing onto the bed and felt a little disappointed, I thought he was about to enter me and had being preparing myself mentally.

He pushed me onto my side, my hands still tied together and to the bed above my head. It was uncomfortable and I felt helpless. He was lightly stroking my body, his fingers moving onto my nipples inside my bra and stroking my stocking covered legs. He unclipped the straps of the dress and pulled it down off me. I was now left in black knickers, stockings, suspender belt and bra. I heard his camera again as he took pics of me now led there in my lingerie. He moved up next to my head, 90 degrees to my body and I felt him lean over me, his cock quickly hit my lips and pushed its way into my mouth. he was fucking my mouth in long firm strokes. He told me to get it nice and wet as it will soon be entering my somewhere else.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Torbaydos

Dudley

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

By *j62Man  over a year ago

Central Scotland

This is so intensely erotic, I’d love to be in your position

south glos

As he began to slowly and deeply fuck my mouth I was becoming even more turned on at the realisation that this would soon be happening to my ass. As I closed my lips around his cock I could feel him getting even larger and harder. I now had my hand on my own cock and was wanking myself as he fucked my mouth. I had reached a state of complete sexual arousal, I had no sense of anything else happening around me or any other noises apart from the contact between the two of us.

His hand had moved down to my bum and he was touching and squeezing me and then rubbing the lube further into me. his fingers began to probe again and this time they entered me easier than before.

He pushed deeply into my mouth so that my throat was now around his cock. He held it for what felt like ages as my throat muscles contracted in a pulsing movement around his shaft.

He then to slowly withdraw his cock which let me breathe again and his saliva covered cock rubbed against my face as I spluttered for air.

I was quickly flipped onto my back and my legs lifted up. I heard rustling and realised he was putting on condom - this was it, no turning back now.

More lube dribbled onto my ass and his fingers went to work again. my stocking covered legs were now on his shoulders and then I felt his cock against me.

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Very hot story.

"And it turns out the guy chickened out and it's the gas man called in to read the meter. "

Lol

By *ainloverMan  over a year ago

the valley

Very hot!!!!

Dudley

south glos

I did my best to relax, knowing that it will help. He pushed a cushion under my hips and could feel his cock pushing against me.

I was so turned on but my cock had gone soft, it was a very strange sensation but it made me feel more submissive. his hands were on my butt cheeks, pulling them apart as my legs over his shoulders were being pushed back towards me. he moved round a bit and was slowly increasing the pressure against me and then suddenly there was some movement and a stinging sensation. He was slightly inside me. I focussed so hard on not moving and staying relaxed.

Dudley

By *ntimatefun OP   Man 35 weeks ago

south glos

We held still as I got used to him and then he would ease slowly some more. More pain, but more pleasure as well. It felt great. Then suddenly he was in me and I had to hold him in one place for a while as we both focussed on the sensation. I relaxed and he moved deeper inside me

By *iM4kinkMan 35 weeks ago

San Antonio

Omfg I luv feeling a really thick hung cock slowly pushing against my smooth, tight little asshole till it stretches my fuck hole and pushes inside me.

By *ntimatefun OP   Man 17 weeks ago

south glos

He was slowly pushing into me, a little deeper each time. Each push seemed to make it more comfortable.

It suddenly hit home that another guy was actually fucking me. I was taking his cock inside me.

His hands were rubbing up and down my stocking covered legs. Brushing against my cock

His thrusts becoming longer and harder. I could feel him fully inside me.

By *lderWiserNowMan 17 weeks ago

Kettrin

Fuck, this is such a turnon... I'm so hard thinking about someone using me like that too

By *oth0712Man 17 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ess n BenCouple 17 weeks ago

Didcot

By *pace_Cowboy_BrumMan 17 weeks ago

Birmingham

Wow. Also a virgin to guys but this is making me want cock!

By *ipper truckMan 17 weeks ago

near by

more please

By *ntimatefun OP   Man 16 weeks ago

south glos

He was now leaning forward, my legs slid off his shoulders and were spread wide for him and wrapping around his waist.

He was pushing into me in long firm strokes.

His lips touched mine and we began to kiss deeply.

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 16 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm such a horny story... still waiting to be dressed and taken like that

By *igkidexyMan 16 weeks ago

Dublin

By *sprey6Man 16 weeks ago

Here!

Yes please!!!!