FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > under wear shopping

under wear shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acksunnyday OP   Couple  over a year ago

Crosby

Now if you are a man like I am, if you're in a relationship then at some point you may well have to had done this with your wife/partner. The dreaded underwear shopping but let me tell you a little true story if you looked at our profile my wife got a great body, now we were shopping in the Bull ring Ann S shop there was a lady of similar age height but smaller boobs than my wife those two got chatting as they looked for some sexy underwear now I was in the toy section looking and talking to a very sexy sales assistant she moved me sideways saying I could see my wife going into the changing room so all's good and she could peek out if see wanted me. Now I am sure she knew that where she put me I could see into the changing room between the wall and the curtain about 2/3inches well Mrs and the other lady both go in at the same time within seconds my Mrs is naked and putting on the Basque now the lady next door is taking her time and has her top of nice coloured bra I would say 32D well she bends over and takes her leggings off blue thong which looks like it's between her pussy lips she stands up bra comes off mmm nice boobs she puts on the outfit which is a halter top dress that laces up at the back she steps into it and pulls it up she then asks my Mrs to help her get into it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Mmm like the sound of this

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please, I love these secret watching stories

Crosby

well my Mrs pulls her dress over her head opens the curtain smiles at me opens the other one leaves a good gap and goes in now the dress is to big the Lady who name is Lucia takes the dress off hand it to my Mrs who then calls me over and says size 8 please and off I go but not without have a very good look at Lucia stood there top less.

I Hurry back with a,size 8 handed it to my wife who has pulled back the curtain flashing Lucia to everyone in the store an older chap with his wife his eyes popped out the wife just surged her shoulders and carried on looking at the goods on the shelf. where I got the full effect and my cock jumped in my pants my wife said go and get the maids outfit size 10 ! so he being me gets the one with the big split in the nickers so I missed the dress but waited to the side and watched her put the French maids outfit on it was then i noticed the sales assistant stood with me she said I'd love to have either of them and she said you're a lucky man your wife's goregous I asked if she fancies a 3 some she turned me down she said Don't fuck man anymore.

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

fantastic story !!.. horny as hell.. how long before someone tries to ruin it with a clever.. not real comment !?..lol

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Crosby

my wife then looked out and asked if I could get her the sailor out fit the sales assistant said I know what's missing and went off I returned with the sailor outfit the sales assistant had 2 cat suits she opened the curtain exposing my wife who was removing the Basque from earlier my wife just carried on, the sales assistant she said to the girls try these on ! now there's just room for 2 now the curtain was fully open and the sales assistant stood outside if you are stood any where to the side you could see both ladies undressing and they both got naked to put the cat suits on my wife shaved clean but Lucia had a landing strip when they had them on the sales assistant had them turn around and laced up the back for them, at this point a chap about my age about 5'7" bit off a beer belly comes up and asks me have I seen a lady and describes Lucia I said yes mate he turned around to where I was looking just in time to see both ladies walk out in the cat suits his expression was shock he then said oh my god you look stunning (he didn't clarifie which one) the sales assistant had them walk around together my wife loved the cat suit but hated the having to be laced into it so she got the all in one version I will find the photos, unfortunately that was the end of the show. But while waiting a lady of Arabic roots asked the sales assistant for some help she had a black leather dress that also laced up at the back.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

» Add a new message to this topic