FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fence panel

Fence panel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Tuesday my day off up early drop my wife at her work don't forget I'm here all day Gareth is coming her regional manager what are you going to do all day few jobs in garden I set off home it's 7.30 am on my day off omg I get back home list my jobs too early to start more!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So I start the garden doing the usual mowing ing etc when I feel like I'm being watched mmm I'm covered in waterproof golf leggings and top dragging out bits of garden and bricks when I notice the blind in my neighbors bedroom now over the years o have seen her naked a few times wandering around her room but that was it . Coffee I thought

So stood in door way coffee in hand surveying garden noticed fence panel had come free corner one shared with neighbour as it happens I'm trying to cajole and force panel back but no good I lift the panel out wrestling with it on my own any way two minutes later. Dawn we will call her xx comes out of her patio doors 'everything ok she says ' she has a black top and trousers blond hair size 16/18 great tits

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep this going please quickly

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *atch2334Man  over a year ago

Bish

So we get chatting about her garden etc says since she split up with b/f she just let it go anyway she disappeared I carry on finishing bits off in my garden but leave fence panel out 10am dawn comes out tray two cups biscuits you must be starving right away lovely perfume mmmm I thought small talk she asks about the panel I say may have to replace it let me pay she insists no let's see if I can sort it first I offer To mow the grass and I say I will trim some of the bushes back to witch there is a little giggle from her god that's horny I thought as she turns and walks to house I'm admiring her arse then realise she can see me in patio doors

By *pk hornyMan  over a year ago

Downpatrick

Keep it coming great story

I get to grips with her grass and finish it I'm stripped to shorts n tee now finishing off her garden dawn shouts that she has made a sandwich I stand by patio doors when she calls again where are you I step into her back room follow round to kitchen dawn has changed black skirt pink low cut top with matching bra mmmmm great cleavage we sit and chat my eyes all over her chest forbidden fruit mmmmm she tells me about her split etc and I make a joke about trimming her bushes to which she says I'm completely smooth and gives me a stare that makes my cock wake up xxxxx she bends to pick her purse out of bag fuck me he tits are huge xxx I'm talking to them like what you see then I blurt out some shit then say yes you look fab she pulls out 2 £20 notes xone drops to floor I bend to pick it up my head at pussy height

The skirt is being hitched up fuk my mind racing I stand up dawn is stood close to me chest heaving sexual tension her hand brushes my shorts fuckkk someone's pleased she says she leans in kisses I reciprocate tongues lips wow my hand wanders to her chest xxx wait she says patio door shut blind pulled as she walks back to me skirt is off slipped out pink French nix mmmmmm chunky thighs we embrace kissing touching fondling my cock strains to be released my hand wanders between her legs fuck me her nix are soaking she parts them so I can get fingers in oh fuck

Dawn is moaning as two fingers open her cunt juices cream

On my fingers mmmm I little taste her hand wanders to my shorts tells me she has had no male attention for 4 months lift her top over her head step thru to a little sofa in back room ynclup her bra falls to floor fuck me 40 EE she says the biggest pinkest nipples I've seen my mouth goes straight to them xxx she sighs n moans telling me she wants my cock all in gosh time dawn I say slide her out of pants sit her back on sofa lovely wet pussy totally shaven kneeling between her legs I kiss up hertjighs mmmmm pulling her to edge of sofa her pussy level with my face I bury my head fuck me she.cums almost straight away oh I gush she says no shit mmmm face full of juices

Redditch

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

This is what dreams are made of, but I love it, more please.

Very nice. More off this story.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Oh yes please do continue.

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Her hand pulls my head deep between her legs fuck me she moans I'm soaking juices up my nose on my face teasing and nibbling her clit it's just non stop juices mmmmm her fingers rubbing her clit as greedily eat at her cunt licking from clit to arse mmmm dawn likes that hips pushing forward she says look in my bag ?? I turn to find it pass it to her she pulls out a bulls vibe xxxx oh yeah immediately it buzzes to life mmmmm stand up I tell her mmmmmm juices running down thighs I lay back head on sofa dawn stood over my face legs astride me her juicy lips glistening she hands me bullet oh no I'm going to watch you I say she starts to

Play in no time her legs buckle and a stream of juices run out of her I pull up to her cunt tonguing her she is dripping wet I'm coming she says with that she positions herself over my face and squirts a mixture of cum n piss all over me fuck that's horny my cock is straining

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Dawn carries on with bullet legs shaking mmmmmm I want her now I ease her down my cock touching her pussy lips nooooooo she says my turn now xxxxxx

Redditch

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Brilliant

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago