FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 19 years old, 42 year lady

19 years old, 42 year lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just thought I would post a story of when I was 19 years old, I was on a dating site looking to meet girls my own age and I got catfished by a 42 year old lady, before she confessed I had been talking on and off with her for about 3 months all the while unsuccessfully trying to arrange a date, we had talked about everything and even sexual messages about what we would like to do with each other. The time had finally come when she agreed to meet me. The plan was to spend the day in London, I had spoken to her previously on the phone but had yet to see a picture of her and in hindsight was suspicious that she sounded older but I was young and to be honest from the sexual messages we had exchanged I more focused on that. So I’m waiting at Waterloo and she was late, she called me to say that she had something to tell me before she would meet me and that’s when she confessed to being 42 but assured me she had described herself truthfully other than that, I was pretty nervous anyway but that freaked me out but we met and she was very attractive, she was like a sexy teacher type, slim, dark brown hair and glasses, she had a skirt, tights and heels on, that she knew I had a thing for. at the time I was very unsure of the situation but she lead the way and we had a good day she even had my cock out wanking me in a clothes shop can’t remember the name of it but we nearly got caught. we headed back to Waterloo with intentions of going home but she had me pretty much fingering her while we sat on a bench in Waterloo then she asked if I want to go to a hotel instead, so we got a taxi to a hotel, she was completely leading the way while I was trying desperately to hide the fact I had a hard on while walking through Waterloo. We didn’t actually have sex that night but we did everything but, she was was very much the dom and I the sub, and that was my first experience in fisting that night, totally lead by her. We met about every 2 weeks and on the odd occasion twice in a week each time having sex about 4-6 times in a night with loads of foreplay. It lasted around 8-9 months before she told me it would have to stop as she was getting married! Which had not been mentioned in anyway before hand, so it ended and never saw her again. So that’s my true story, Not uncommon I know but thought I would share

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

East London

Nice I had a similar experience on a dating app but she was a bit younger and not a catfish your story sounds more exciting

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Catfish?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Catfish?"

lure (someone) into a relationship by means of a fictional online persona.

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

» Add a new message to this topic