FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bukkake

Bukkake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ekcus OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow south and centre

Was in sauna recently and I always like to suck cock. In steam room good looking fit lad and older guy. I was playing with cock and thought f*** this and got down on my knees. Fit young lad moves towel to show a long thin veiny knob i nodded and he came over i took his balls and started to play with them then he shoved my head onto his cock i could smell the man smell was such a turn on. When I looked up the older guy was there cock in hand small but thick then a tall black guy walked in and stood watching I luv black cock. I took the older guy deep and wanked younger. Then the black guy walked over and whipped out his big cut cock and forced me on it. Then i felt something hit my face the younger guy had shot a load over me was well nice the older guy was read and the black guy was in charged I thought I just need to do what he tells me now he was in charge cause he was rough. He was pointing to my face as the older guy wanked so I started sucking his hairy balls. I looked round and 4 other guys were watching. Was I now this black guys bukkake whore??......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

» Add a new message to this topic