FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time with a younger lover.

My first time with a younger lover.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I thought I'd write a story about my first time with a younger guy. This is 100% true and also the first time I've attempted telling it as a story so please be gentle!

I've been happily married to my loving husband since I was 20 and he was a bit older at 31. We raised 2 wonderful children who have long since moved on with families of their own. My husband had a succesful business and provided well for us all leaving me in the fortunate position where I could stay home with the children and keep a nice house for him. He retired at 60 due to Ill health and handed over the reigns of his business to our son. Over the years his sexual desire lessened whilst mine only improved and at 65 he told me that it just wasn't in him anymore to keep me, aged 54, satisfied. This was heartbreaking as we'd had a fulfilling sex life but I understood, we tried ways around it, trying new things, magic blue pills but it just didn't come back for him. We had a long discussion about it one night over a few drinks and a session of love making and he told me that he'd been considering it all and wanted me to be happy and fulfilled so had no issue with me taking on a lover, in fact he had always quite liked the thought. I was shocked by this and at first dismissed the idea out of hand as I loved only him but over the next few days we discussed it further and the more he assured me he was fine with it and how it wasn't about love, just lust the more I started to come round to the idea. It was actually his idea to look for a younger guy as he thought it would be easier to find one who would fall in line with what we expected and the rules he had set out. He just wanted it to be about sex and fulfillment, he didn't want to share his wife and have others take me out for dinner or drinks, somebody that if they saw us out and about would happily just give us a smile and allow us to go on with our day and ultimately one regular person who would happily visit me at home occasionally that I would take to our spare room and take what I needed. He would be there when they arrived for the first few times and once he was happy that I was OK he would take the dog for a walk (man code for go for a pint!). So then the discussion turned to where we would meet this ideal, but at this point imaginary, young guy!

More to come!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely background. Nice build up. Looking forward to more

By *ackooo69Man  over a year ago

South London

How can I come and be this imaginary guy?

Mmmmm this is gonna be good

By *lexjohnson139Man  over a year ago

Dublin

More later! X

By *ammy38Man  over a year ago

Hartley Wintney

Great story so far

Sounds great! Wish there was one of you local to me!

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Sexy stuff

I want more of this x

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Like the sound of this

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

You write well to set the scene

By *ellsuitedMan  over a year ago

Elstree

Wonderful start!

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *ocal_lad_samMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

Sounding promising

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please Susan

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *B94Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *unCpl1003Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ivek68Man  over a year ago

york

Is that the young man in your photos

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Id love to fuck my mother in law she 62 im 33

Excellent start, looking forward to more

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More tonight, been a bit busy! X

Cannot wait for this

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

So, some time passed since we decided we'd look for a keen younger guy. Hubby asked me to think about what type of guyI'd like and after some thought i decided on somebody between 21 and 25, mature and experienced. I'm not keen on facial hair so somebody clean shaven and as a young girl i always had a thing for blonde haired guys so why not indulge myself there?

I told hubby (Brian) my preferences and I watched a light bulb go off in his head. He said he thought he knew just the person, a young guy who worked in the pro shop at his golf club (We'll call him Jon) Jon was about 24 and fit the profile and as far as Brian knew he was single, he said to leave it with him and maybe after a few drinks at the bar after his shift one friday they'd discuss it.

A couple of weeks passed and one Friday night Brian called me from the club bar, oddly enough he sounded totally sober, when normally he'd have had a couple of pints.

He said he'd talked to Jon about his love life and Jon confessed he'd been single for 9 months and hadn't had sex in 6 months and he was concerned about forgetting how to do it! So Brian took his chance and asked Jon if he could ask him a question and could he keep it to himself? Apparently Jon sheepishly said yes and Brian explained the situation. Jon apparently was relived that Brian wasn't coming on to him, that gave me a chuckle!

Jon was a bit apprehensive, as if it wasn't real and Brian, who does have a good sense of humour, was pulling his leg. Brian told Jon he'd ring me now and see what I thought. So he did and here was Brian asking if I was OK with Jon coming back for a drink and a chat? My stomach churned but also i felt a dampness in my knickers so i said what the hell, we've built upto this and we both know what we want so let's see where it goes! Give me 45 minutes.

I told Brian to tell Jon that he'd been given the OK for him to come back for a nightcap but not to say anymore, as if we hadn't discussed it at all and nor should Jon, just a normal after closing drink. I'd just got out of the bath when Brian rang and luckily had done my usual "housekeeping" so all I had to do was dry my hair, apply a bit of make up and find something comfortable but sexy but not too revealing to wear, i wasn't putting myself on a plate for Jon! I settled on a black Cami and short set with a white towling robe that I would keep open to give a little hint! I threw some nibbles together for the boys, put a bottle of white on ice, brought in some bottles of lager from the garage fridge and got comfy on the sofa and awaited my guests arrival!

Dublin

Guildford

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Beautifully written

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Following with interest.

Nicely written so far...

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Bookmarked x

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Keep the sort going

A bit of a long chapter!

If i'm being too descriptive please let me know, constructive critisicm welcome!

After a little while of sitting contemplating what could happen tonight I heard the key in the door, as soon as I heard it the realisation of what was happening came rushing to me and I started to doubt it all, the few seconds it took for them to enter the room seemed like minutes and I doubted every choice I'd made. Did i really want this? Did Brian want this? Would he feel different afterwards? would I?

I'd only had sex with one other man (boy, we were both 18) before Brian so I was new to the games before hand, the flirting, the anticipation, the first touch. Would I recognise the signs and now what to do.

All of those doubts disappeared when Brian walked into the lounge, a big smile on his face when he said, with a wink, "I've brought Jon home for a nightcap darling, hope you don't mind" He looked so calm and in control and that set me at ease...and then Jon entered behind him. 6' tall, a golfers body, strong looking arms, which I adored in Brian in our younger day but not overly built, a mop of hair but well kept and smooth facial features, not the alpha type but with confidence he gave me a big smile, introduced himself and apologised for gate crashing. I told him he was more than welcome and I wasn't doing anything to disturb, I'd just been reading and watching TV. We both knew that was a lie but it added to the moment.

He removed his shoes and I told him to take a seat on the sofa and I'd get us all a drink. I went to the kitchen and took out 2 bottles of lager and my wine, I had a feeling I might need the whole bottle! Brian followed me in and asked me "what do you think, handsome lad isn't he?" He was and he seemed very nice, an air of mature beyond his years. Brian told me I was right, he was no 20 something lad culture guy, all the members (mostly the ladies) really liked him and he was very popular around the club. I asked Brian if he was sure about this and told him the doubts he felt and Brian assured me that he was 100% OK and actually a little excited for me himself but just to see what happens, if it doesn't feel right then it wont happen, or maybe it will but it doesn't have to be tonight. Just go with the flow.

I grabbed our drinks and Brian grabbed the bowls of crisps and nuts and we made our way back into the lounge where Jon was sat on the sofa with a nervous look in his eyes but I caught him eyeing my open gown!

We sat, me on the sofa with Jon and Brian in his usual spot on the recliner. I handed Jon his bottle and on taking it his fingers brushed mine and I felt a rush I hadn't in some years and I'm certain I blushed! We chatted for a while, the boys about football, golf, the club. Jon and I chatted about his job and family, he told me about being single for some time after he found out his previous girlfriend was carrying on behind his back with a work colleague. He'd moved out and got an apartment on his own and was quite enjoying the single life. We all chatted like old friends, no awkward silences or nerves at all. Jon excused himself and asked if he could use the toilet, I pointed him towards the downstairs loo off the kitchen.

Brian asked my thoughts on how it was going, i said it seemed great and comfortable but was he interested? Brian said "are you mad, everytime you look away he's looking at what's happening under that robe!" I hadn't noticed but I did pull it back a touch to make his glances a little easier and more eye catching. Brian chuckled and called me a tease, "you're going to have that poor lad squirming". I heard the toilet flush and the tap run ( good sign!) and Brian lept into action, he came over to me and gave me a kiss (and snuck a little squeeze of my boob) and went into the kitchen to get another bottle for them both. Jon entered the room first holding the drinks and sat back down next to me. "Brian's just gone to the toilet" he said. We chatted a little more as Jon nervously played with his shirt, he didn't seem as comfortable when we were alone. I gave him a playful slap on the wrist and a motherly telling off for messing with his clothes, "you'll ruin that nice shirt twisting it like that!" Just to initiate some contact and lighten the mood. He smiled anf laughed a little and thanked me for having him over, complimented me on the house and said it was nice to have some company after being out and not going back to his empty flat. "The night is young" i told him with a playful smile, he went a bit flush, i think the reality hit him at that point as it had to me earlier on!

Brian entered again and sat down, picked up his bottle and took a drink and thumbed through a magazine casually as Jon and I chatted about his flat and other minor issues for about 10 minutes.

Brian let out a yawn and declared that he was going to get a slice of toast and call it a night as he had an early start tomorrow for brunch with his sister who lived 20 miles away or so. Jon picked up his drink as if to finish it and leave with Brian's not so subtle hint and Brian picked up on this quickly, "do you want another drink Jon? No need to rush off, stay for another and keep Sue company for a while, she loves to play host don't you darling?" Jon looked happy with this and accepted. I stood up to get it and put in Brian's toast. Brian came in after me and said that he thought we'd both be more comfortable if it was just the two of us, i said he was probably right and gave him kiss and thanked him. Brian grabbed his toast and went back into the lounge.

Brian announced he was taking his toast up to bed, said his farewells to Jon, gave me a kiss and said "Don't keep this young lad up all night darling!" And then to Jon "Jon, if she chews your ear off and it gets too late you're welcome to stay over mate" and with that he was gone.

Now it was just Jon and I alone. My stomach again churned with nervous anticipation but I felt another twitch between my legs and my nipples harden, was this actually going to happen?

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Absolutely superb!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Very well written, beautifully told. You have a talent x

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Well written, pls carry on

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Wow

Beautifully written. Love the details and realism. Super hot!

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

What a turn on

Very good

Excellent so far

Wow amazing story - I love the anticipation, my stomach flipped when Brian went to bed! I love the descriptive writing.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Wow.

Brilliant stuff, superbly written,

I love the amount of detail and scene setting

I can see the 19th being played

By *anillastickMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Love it

What a great start. I’ve often wondered how couples get started doing this.

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Fascinating story

By *c jMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Love the story

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

This is brilliant

By *oungDreMan  over a year ago

London

The story going really well, loving it.

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

Keep going

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Guildford

More please lovely story so far more please

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Good so far looking forward to the next installment.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic so far.

By *idingawayCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

Great read so far

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

Looking forward to this

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *ake my breath awayCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Best story for ages

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

Very well written and cant wait to read what happens next

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Really good so far

Loving this !!!

By *orthen soul loverMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Keep it up great stoty

Guildford

Great story ,keep it going x

same where

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Great story

By *harliebluestockingsCouple  over a year ago

london

Doing well. Keen to hear more

By *eserves-moreCouple  over a year ago

North West

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *loudF7Man  over a year ago

South East

Great story

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

By *ibob300Couple  over a year ago

north east

More please

By *athanscott8Man  over a year ago

west

"Very well written and cant wait to read what happens next"

I have a feeling Jon is going to slide his cock in her vagina..

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Yeh defo more soon

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Great story

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

loving it

By *iderryMan  over a year ago

Derry

By *rssexy mrbitvCouple  over a year ago

Antrim

Can’t wait for the next instalment ??

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *assex134Man  over a year ago

always moving

Can not wait to see where this goes

Telford

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

I wish my partner would bring home a friend for me.....

Next part coming soon everyone, I'm away at the moment.

Thank you all for the lovely feedback, I've really enjoyed retelling the story x

South London

[Removed by poster at 29/09/19 12:10:37]

South London

"I wish my partner would bring home a friend for me..... "

I’ll be your partners friend

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmmm

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

BM

This is going to get good!!!

Look forward to the next post, I wish I was Jon in this story...always had a fantasy like this

Ps good writing

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hot! Back in the day, we did once invite a young guy round for Wifey to enjoy. Poor lad got 'stage fright' and made his excuses to leave after about an hour

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *irtycugarCouple  over a year ago

WORCESTER

Guildford

same where

Bookmark

By *lut689Couple  over a year ago

durham

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Great story so far, look forward to reading the next bit.x

stoke

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

By *ag165Man  over a year ago

Greenock

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Dublin

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

Thank you for all the lovely comkents and messages. Sorry i haven't been able to respond to them all x

I looked at Jon and he was looking at me, we both let out a nervous giggle as if we both knew what came next but were both pretending we didn't. Then we were quiet for a couple of seconds and I half expected him to lean in for a kiss but he didn't, he was obviously a bit unsure and nervous, as was I but I realised that I was going to have to make the first move if this was to happen tonight. That early confidence he had shown had lessened a little when faced with the reality, although i was quite excited by the thought of leading the way with him.

I broke the silence and the locked gaze and said "I think another drink is needed!" I reached for my wine and poured the last glass out of it, I pointed Jon towards the kitchen and said "make yourself at home, help yourself to anything in the the fridge" and he got up to get another drink but told me he was going via the bathroom again. He was obviously going to splash some water on his face and give himself a pep talk so I took advantage and did the same thing. I stood at the mirror over the fireplace, checked my makeup and my hair and thought I'd hasten the process a little so I turned up the heating a touch which would give me a reason to remove the towling robe a few minutes from now. I put some music on as well to help with the silence and lit the wax burner on the fireplace. I wondered what Brian was thinking or doing in the bedroom on his own and if he heard the music playing or felt the raised heating, the thought of him up there wondering what was happening down here turned me on a little, would he touch himself if he heard me being pleasured by Jon? I reached a hand into my shorts and over my lacy knickers and I could feel the dampness, I was surprised by how damp they were! As I was doing this I heard the kitchen door open so I quickly removed my hand from between my legs and turned to see Jon with a wine glass in his hand and another bottle of white wine, I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows suggestively "Are you trying to get me d*unk, young man?" I said with a giggle. "Well I can't drink alone and Brian said you like to be good host and a good host doesn't let their guest drink alone" he replied. "Oh well, looks like I'm opening a second bottle then!" I hardly put up a fight.

Jon took his seat again on the sofa and I poured him his wine and topped up my glass and sat down, this time closer to him. Our legs were now touching and my robe had fallen off my legs completely leaving them exposed, Jon clearly noticed this and snuck a couple of glances, now seemed the perfect time to remove it so I said "it's got quite warm in here hasn't it?" And removed it completely and put it over the back of the sofa before sitting back down a bit further away from Jon but now facing him, my bare foot, complete with painted red nails resting on his leg, just below his knee, we chatted again, mostly small talk but after 10 minutes or so and another glass of wine the conversation was really flowing and we'd both settled and were comfortable in each other's company. We spoke about our lives, families, friends, relationships. He went into detail about his cheating ex girlfriend, how they'd been together a couple of years and how he felt about her, i thought this seemed like a good idea to raise the subject of sex and i asked him if she was the last person he'd slept with which he confirmed she was. I asked if they'd had a good sex life and he told me they would have sex generally at least once a day, mostly at night but also sometimes the morning if the mood took them but unfortunately she had also been having it with another guy from work in their house on her lunch break and he found out which spelled the end for them. He seemed saddened yet relieved by this. I didn't question him any further as it seemed to get him down a little but I did say that she must be mad to lose a guy like him but i was quite glad she had otherwise I perhaps wouldn't have been in his company tonight.

At this point I noticed for the last few minutes I'd been unwittingly rubbing my foot on his lower leg, I also noticed that he'd again been sneaking a look at my bare legs, mostly at my thighs when he could. I didn't say anything but he awkwardly looked away when I flat out caught him. I told him "you don't need to be shy, I don't mind you having a little look" and smiled. He said he was sorry but he just couldn't help it and I told him that it was flattering that somebody like him would want to look at me that way. At this point I had a little look at him and I could see the obvious bulge in his tight jeans and he caught me having a look and said "I see it's not just me sneaking glances" we both laughed. "You have lovely skin" he told me. I thanked him and told him that I had a standing weekly appointment at the local beauty parlour for wax and tan sessions and had for years as Brian liked me to take care of myself. "Here" I said, "feel how smooth my leg is" and with that I shuffled upto him and threw my left leg across his lap and i could feel what was now a full erection under my knee.

By *lk-n-Sensual1Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Nice one

By *nonamooseMan  over a year ago

never too far away

being a mature lady lover this is absolutely fantastic keep it up, oh and the details are great keep it going. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

Telford

??

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Loving this, very well written

stoke

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ubbleandSqueakMan  over a year ago

mansfield

Be nice to see this made into a film

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

Brilliant build up and story x

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Guildford

Just loving this story the build up the ambience more please op

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

Loving the story xxx

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

What a brilliant story this is. Loving it

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Loving this story..

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

Lovely , lovely story , increadibly erotic , as a 60 year old , wishing I was the husband , would have loved to have been the young lover when in my 20s

Dublin

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

same where

Great story looking forward to the next instalment

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

Really good, wish it had happened to me