FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 34G at 19

34G at 19

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Dedicated to the biggest boobs I’ve ever played with. I’m reminiscing and trying to remember the biggest I’ve seen.

These were perky yet soft with small nipples. They bounced in a slow motion and were probably too much for me, I was lost in them.

What’s the biggest you’ve witnessed and were they still perky?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

My wife wears a 40G bra.

She gets looks where ever she goes, and certainly doesn't hide them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My wife wears a 40G bra.

"

Fantastic

By *iggercool2000Man  over a year ago

huyton

My wifes 42 f love big tits

My wife tells me she was 38DD when she was 15. Seen the school photos and she's telling the truth lol

They were 36H and belonged to a 19 year old American girl. Huge but pert and perky as well. Literally as big as my head with beautiful saucer-sized areolas. She was insanely good in bed and we had a couple of fantastic nights together.

"They were 36H and belonged to a 19 year old American girl. Huge but pert and perky as well. Literally as big as my head with beautiful saucer-sized areolas. She was insanely good in bed and we had a couple of fantastic nights together."

Very nice..

"They were 36H and belonged to a 19 year old American girl. Huge but pert and perky as well. Literally as big as my head with beautiful saucer-sized areolas. She was insanely good in bed and we had a couple of fantastic nights together.

Very nice.. "

Yep, we made some great memories for the wankbank

By *loneMeMan  over a year ago

Ware

An ex had 40EE'S with huge dark dark brown extremely sensitive nipples.

Another ex was 38GG very sensitive nipples too.

God I love big tits

"An ex had 40EE'S with huge dark dark brown extremely sensitive nipples.

Another ex was 38GG very sensitive nipples too.

God I love big tits"

Definitely love Big tits...big boobs. But bigger tits!

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

[Removed by poster at 27/09/19 07:59:45]

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

"My wife wears a 40G bra.

"

gorgeous

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Biggest tits ive seen are my mother in laws 38dd

"Biggest tits ive seen are my mother in laws 38dd"

Awesome. I’m not even going to ask how you saw them or found out the size

"They were 36H and belonged to a 19 year old American girl. Huge but pert and perky as well. Literally as big as my head with beautiful saucer-sized areolas. She was insanely good in bed and we had a couple of fantastic nights together."

Sound absolutely incredible! It’s a fine line between huge and perky and huge but saggy

By *r_goldMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

A couple of years ago a girl I was dating introduced me to her best friend from school. They were both 21 at the time and her friend had the largest pair of breasts I think I'll ever have the pleasure of seeing in my entire life.

It only took a couple of days for me to end up having some fun with her in the back of my van one night and find out she wore a 38L bra. They were so enormous I could touch them together around the back of my head!

By *ustbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

44G. She was a colleague who I'd flirted with for years until we were away to a conference one year, had a few drinks and she finally let me loose on them

By *hris 62Man  over a year ago

HEREFORD

My ex wife 44 gg parter 42dd

"My ex wife 44 gg parter 42dd"

Nice.

Guys, its interesting reading this, but just remember that the woman has breasts that get in the way and also cause back and posture problems for her. Many women want to have surgery to reduce the size but cant afford it. Another thing with large breasts is that the choice of decent bras in high street stores is less. Ive read on here about ladies using different websites to get decent bras. So to finish this subject, dont think that having big boobs is so good.

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

"Guys, its interesting reading this, but just remember that the woman has breasts that get in the way and also cause back and posture problems for her. Many women want to have surgery to reduce the size but cant afford it. Another thing with large breasts is that the choice of decent bras in high street stores is less. Ive read on here about ladies using different websites to get decent bras. So to finish this subject, dont think that having big boobs is so good. "

Exactly this poster!

Was 38G aged 16, after children & weight loss 34K.

Lots of back/ shoulder pain, trouble doing exercise (including sex, it’s not comfortable when they are banging about all over the place) and finding nice underwear that doesn’t need a second mortgage! Fortunate enough to have an understanding GP & got surgery. Still a 38E/F. Less pain and nice and pert but would have liked to be a little smaller!

[Removed by poster at 30/09/19 06:37:46]

"Guys, its interesting reading this, but just remember that the woman has breasts that get in the way and also cause back and posture problems for her. Many women want to have surgery to reduce the size but cant afford it. Another thing with large breasts is that the choice of decent bras in high street stores is less. Ive read on here about ladies using different websites to get decent bras. So to finish this subject, dont think that having big boobs is so good.

Exactly this poster!

Lots of back/ shoulder pain, trouble doing exercise (including sex, it’s not comfortable when they are banging about all over the place) and finding nice underwear that doesn’t need a second mortgage! Fortunate enough to have an understanding GP & got surgery. Still a 38E/F. Less pain and nice and pert but would have liked to be a little smaller! "

I can see both sides.. I knew a very busty model when she was in her late teens and early twenties.. She made the best use of her assets with her modelling webcam etc..was very popular and has her own website, She is still working.. But.. She had problems with the above...so from talking to her I know both sides to the story...guts, imaging walking around with 4 bags of sugar strapped to you chest every day.. The fujmn soon wears off I'm sure.

Just saying. so please play nice..

"Guys, its interesting reading this, but just remember that the woman has breasts that get in the way and also cause back and posture problems for her. Many women want to have surgery to reduce the size but cant afford it. Another thing with large breasts is that the choice of decent bras in high street stores is less. Ive read on here about ladies using different websites to get decent bras. So to finish this subject, dont think that having big boobs is so good.

Exactly this poster!

Lots of back/ shoulder pain, trouble doing exercise (including sex, it’s not comfortable when they are banging about all over the place) and finding nice underwear that doesn’t need a second mortgage! Fortunate enough to have an understanding GP & got surgery. Still a 38E/F. Less pain and nice and pert but would have liked to be a little smaller! "

I can see both sides.. I knew a very busty model when she was in her late teens and early twenties.. She made the best use of her assets with her modelling webcam etc..was very popular and has her own website, She is still working.. But.. She had problems with the above...so from talking to her I know both sides to the story...guys, imaging walking around with 4 bags of sugar strapped to you chest every day.. The fun soon wears off I'm sure.

Just saying. so please play nice..

34hh

Message me about them by all means if you want

» Add a new message to this topic