FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tell me about your quickest arranged meets....

Tell me about your quickest arranged meets....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oton OP   Man  over a year ago

workington

How fast have you organised a meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roseley OneMan  over a year ago

Borth

Had a guy on my doorstep within three minutes of first messaging.....

He showed as 20 miles away, but had moved to just 4 doors up from me and not changed his location on Fab.

His wife was out for the night, so he came to my place and I sent him home happy....

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

"How fast have you organised a meet"

One night a woman from 45 minutes drive away and I messaged...was fucking her 50 minutes after the first message.

By *oton OP   Man  over a year ago

workington

[Removed by poster at 28/09/19 15:51:42]

By *ogue unMan  over a year ago

Wellington

Had a wife whose husband had gone out for football and pints message me. She saw I was within a mile. 10 minutes later I was in her house her sucking me. 20 minutes later I was deep in her pounding her hard in their bed. 80 minutes later she was stretched, sore and smiling. 85 I was out the door. If her hubby was back 90 minutes later and checked he would have found 2 big loads in her married pussy.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Not sure if you'd call this a cheat. But a master had sent his sub to me before, and one evening about a month later at 11.03 on Messages, "Are you still up?" Me: Yes. 11.06 Sir wants to know if you'd like me this evening? 11.07 I'm not going anywhere, I'd love it. Reply: "Would you like to fuck me now?" 11.08 "How long to get here?" Reply I'm just around the corner, be there in two mins" Arrived at 11.11.

So, eight minutes is a record that will stand for me.

By *atesheadmanMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

Finished work in the city centre, had a look who was near. A guy online, very near, he was in town in a hotel alone, meeting friends in 20 minutes though. Had to be quick. Walked up, straight to his room, let's me in, on his knees, cover his face and chest. I'm off and he's meeting his friends still with the taste of cock and cum in his mouth.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quickest meet I've had as a single guy on here was a couple of years ago now.Looked on who's near,saw a couple with a status up looking to fulfil a specific fantasy I liked the sound of,so messaged them.45 minutes later me and the wife were naked and playing in the back of their Zafira while the husband sat in the front taking pictures and wanking.

Fastest meet on here as a couple was a long time ago with a previous ex.Went to a wedding in Birmingham,got back to our hotel and posted a status looking for local guys to come to our hotel room,5 minutes later and we had two guys arranged,15 minutes after posting the status we were starting a MMMF

Cpl of years ago cpl joined he was in Glasgow her in bathgate he was looking for someone to fuck her as he was on phone so 10 mins later i was licking her pussy as she told him then he asked her to let me fuck her and cum in her good old days of fab

Hubby is home in 30 minutes, get round here now, she lived literally 300m up the road well I couldn't refuse could I? Round like a shot in the door vip down cock out in her mouth, spin her round and a quick doggy fuck and go!!

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We had a hotel meet with a complete stranger for a social meet. 15 minutes later my wife was sucking his cock. The best thing about it apart from the obvious was as the three of us walked through the bar a very attractive lady winked at me as we headed to his room. I’d always wondered if she wanted to join us.

» Add a new message to this topic