FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cloud 9

cloud 9

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive been wanting to go a swingers club for a long time but never but never got round to it partialy due to not wanting to go as single male and not having the balls too.

i met a lady twice over two weeks off here and it came up that going to a club is some think we would like to do.

a few days past and i picked my lady friend up and we headed to cupids. my male friend met us there and we entered. we was all abit shocked as at first but soon relaxed.

my lady friend waisted no time going down on me infront of every one i was loving it. there wasnt many people in there which made us stand out more then i seen her!!

a group of ladies walked in one who was very curvy, tall, long thick thighs, a round firm booty, big boobs and a beautiful face she was my type down to a T. her friend was a beautiful bbw, killer thighs and huge booty.

i oh lord out loud and tried to play it cool the lady i was with said id fuck her aswell i almost fell over. we all got talking and after a while it ended up being me and them two ladies going wild kissing licking sucking stroking it got wild. one ride me and the other sat on my face then swopping i was in my element!! we must have tried every position possible and invented some more then the door opens and my mate walks in and gets involved. i couldnt of dreamed up a better first experiance??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

glad you enjoyed yourself. x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"glad you enjoyed yourself. x"

cant stop thinking about it

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln