FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The girl at the gym 2

The girl at the gym 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hongman1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

I set of down the road smiling to myself thinking about how lucky I was. This absolute stunner sat in my car with her hand on my leg looking so hot it’s unreal.

We arrive at our destination for dinner, I hope our at get quickly around the car to open the door but she’s already half way out the car. She stands up and says “such a gent, even though you did just try and look up my skirt” “busted” I replied with a chuckle. She smiled and said “don’t worry, the underwear is as new as the dress”

“Hopefully I’ll get to see that as well one day”

“Only if you’re a good boy” she said

We walked over the car park, hand in hand toward the pub, we went inside and to the bar, we set up a tab, got a drink and found a nice spot in the corner, her choice of table, kind of out the way but not what you would call private, we’re in a pub after all

We sat and chatted after deciding what the eat, the waitress came over to take our order and as she walked away she said “she’s pretty hot” I didn’t really know what the reply to be honest, we smiled and chuckled about her comment and started to discuss the gym and how we were surprised we had never seen each other there before.

I also said how hot I think it is that she likes the risk of a thong bikini in a gym pool “normal bikinis are boring though” she said, and I definitely agreed.

We chatted about other things over a few more drinks, her obviously massive house and fancy cars on the drive, turns out her and her family are petrol heads.

Finally dinner arrived and we bagan to eat, the conversation continued and it was super easy. We tried bits of each other’s food and flirted a lot and conversation came up about what each other’s things we like, in her words “in bed, or even out of bed” with a cheeky smile to go with it.

I thought I would start light, not wanting to scare her away, told her I have a thing for sexy lingerie so was happy she had gone out and bought new stuff, she said she also likes lingerie and sexy swimwear, she asked “you ever worn a pair of sexy panties” a stare straight up at her, wondering what to say, things thrashing through my head, she’s asked, I think, she can’t find it that weird, I replied to her “can’t lie and say no” she replied with a smile. “Phew” I thought, she obviously doesn’t find that too weird. A moment or two later, she said “other than probably wanting to wear my knickers then, do you have any other fetishes?”

Here’s me, shocked again, what the hell am I meant to say to this, “one or two maybe” I replied “and I never said I wanted to wear your knickers” and smiled “no, not in words, but your eyes screamed it when I asked, and it’s ok if you do, because that would make 2 of us” I sat with a grin on my face and replied “you’re good at this” “I can read people pretty well” she said.

We carried on eating, carried on chatting, some naughty things, some not so naughty things, we had generally agreed that we were both almost impossible to offend, but maybe we should leave any of the more hardcore fetishes and fantasies for another time. As we had a few more drinks and chatted some more there started to be a little more contact, feet, hands, a little kissing etc.

It got quite a bit further on into the evening and it suddenly hit me that I was meant to be driving and had probably had too much to drink to drive afterwards, she said it was ok and we could get taxis sorted and pick up the car the next day. We continued to chat and flirt ridiculously, so much so that I’m pretty sure when the waitress came to clear the table she got turned on.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Love this

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

By *otsexystud69Man  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

wow

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

xxx

Nice to see this continue

By *illclimberMan  over a year ago

Bredon

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please loving where this might be going

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *utley71Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I think I've jumped in just at the right moment.

Mansfield

She got up, leaned over and gave me a little kiss and said she was heading off to the toilet, of course I started to think about her being in the toilet, filthy thoughts of course.

A few minutes later she comes back to the table, leans over and kisses me again, she then dropped her knickers on the table, sat down and beamed a huge smile. She looked at me right in the eyes and said “go on then, you wanted to wear them”

“What now?”

“No time like the present” followed with a wink

I asked her what she would be wearing and she replied “fuck all of course”

At this point my heart is racing, palms are sweating and cock hardening.

I grab the knickers from the table and head to the bathroom, turning back to see her watching me walk away with a deviant little look in her eye.

I return a few minutes later and sit back down, apposition that beaming smile again, “well, how do they feel?” She asked

“Quite nice as it happens” I smiled back to her.

“Let’s see then”

“Right here”

“Why not?”

I moved round in my chair and showed her sort of from back and side. She immediately smiled bigger and said “god that’s sexy”

“You think so?” I replied

“Of course, if I didn’t think it would be I wouldn’t have let you put them on, they are brand new after all”

We continued to chat and drink into the late hours of the evening, we had discussed getting a taxi back to her house and she assured me we would have the place all to ourselves so it would be fine to do what we want!

Since she had me in her knickers, literally, she was a lot more open about what she liked sexually, it seemed that there wasn’t much that she hadn’t tried and if she hadn’t, she was more than happy to.

We were told by the attractive waitress, who had been over to our table more often than a waitress normally would, that last orders were approaching and that we would need to get another drink now if we wanted one. We joked with her about a lock in for the 2 of us and she said she would be happy to if she was in charge, but did say she would be there for another hour or so, and being as we were sat quietly in the corner we could stick around for a little while longer, as long as we got her a drink or two after her shift, I agreed and she seemed happy with it, going and pouring another couple of drinks and the chatting and flirting continued.

The last of the other punters left and the waitress locked the doors behind them, I looked up and we caught eyes and I commented “it’s time for that drink then?” She said “not a moment too soon”.

My date then invited her to join us for one of the drinks that we had bought for her. She asked if I minded and I said I didn’t, so long as it didn’t interfere too much with our evening “not sure how it could, she clearly has the hots for one of us” with a giggle.

The waitress joined us a couple of minutes later with 3 drinks, she said that these ones were on the house and that she had been glad we were in tonight and that we invited her over for a drink.

swansea

Sounds promising

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

very sexy story, more soon I hope

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 12/10/19 01:43:32]

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

excellent story

Great story

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

great story??

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Great story

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Stockport

Mmm

xx

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmm

so hot

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *atyourassMan  over a year ago

Wales

Awesome x

I hope its not the end

By *tudog1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Great story so far

Mansfield

We sat and chatted and laughed over drinks with the waitress, she seemed to be a lot of fun and we got on with her almost immediately. After about maybe 10-15 mins she said she had to get some of the pub sorted out for closing up and she would get us another drink and we’d have to make tracks afterwards. We discussed getting a taxi and she kindly said that if we wanted to hang around long enough for her to finish up cleaning up, bottling up etc she wouldn’t mind dropping us off if we were local. My date explained where she lived and she said that’s fine and it is pretty much on her route home, my issue was that I live a bit further away and not in her direction, my date suggested that we both get out at hers as no1 is home so I could stop with her then have a walk back up in the morning to get my car.

At that point I knew where I would at least be sleeping, I also started to hope there would be more to it than a sleep over.

We carried on chatting over another drink which this time we insisted on paying for, the waitress had a drink as well whilst she was finishing off her last few jobs. She overheard a part of our conversation as my date caught here giggling and asked “do you like that” she replied with “I’m not sure if I just heard rightly, but if I did, he’s wearing your knickers” “you heard right” my date replied to her “would you like to see?” With a laugh.... at this point I’m wondering wtf is going on here, I mean, I’m not adverse to having both of these women, but it wasn’t what I had anticipated and now feeling like my date is pimping me out a bit, not against that either I suppose, “never seen a guy in a pair of women’s knickers before, I guess I could see to see if he looks good” my date turns to me “stand up and let us have a look at you then” I froze a little but thought “fuck it, no one else in the pub and she asked me to put them on”

So up I stood, undid my jeans, turned around as I dropped them to the bottom of my ass, then pulled them back up and turned around to see them both smiling....

“Very nice” said the waitress, “enjoyed that more than I thought I would” she added

My date had a beaming grin on her face and as I sat down she held my hands across the table, leaned over and kissed me on the lips and told me “that was one hell of a sexy view, they might even look better on you than they did on me”

I laughed and replied “well, I can’t comment on that can I, I’ve not seen you in them, but I’m glad you find it sexy and I do really like the feel of them”

The waitress announced she would be about 5 mins and she just had to check the loos for any “sleepers” my date said “I need to go anyway, so I’ll check the ladies” and I took the opportunity to tell her I might as well go before we leave and I’d check the gents whilst I’m there, she replied “thanks” and “but I’m surprised you’re both not checking the same toilet” with a grin and a glint in her eye, she’s as kinky as my date I thought to myself as I wondered off in the direction of the toilet with a smile on my face........

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Found part 1 and part 2 just bringing it all together and getting hotter

Stockport

I wish this would happened to me...

What happens next?

xx

great x

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Please tell us more great story so far

swansea

Great

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

An enjoyable read

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

all over Ireland

By *atexbound_scotMan  over a year ago

Livingston

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Mansfield

We both appeared from the toilets about the same time just as the waitress was just picking up her handbag and small jack off the bar, she threw her jacket over her arm, it was warm, she wouldn’t need it, and routed through her bag for her keys.

“All clear in there” my date said, “same here, thank fuck” I replied.

“Cool, then let’s get you two dropped off to continue your night” said the waitress with a cheeky grin an a wink in our direction.

We all headed for the main front door and the waitress locked up behind her, she checked the door about 3 times and then had a look along the front and sides, I presume to make sure no windows were open and no1 was sleeping outside, she took a few paces away from the door, looked up over the top of the small porch covering the entrance and gave a little wave to a black cylinder with a series of red lights on the front “he’ll check those shortly to see I’ve made it out and to my car ok” said the waitress.

I asked if that was the owner of the pub checking and as we walked to the car she explained how he always checks around lockup to make sure staff are ok and at least left the pub safely, she told us that he is super kind and caring and if we end up leaving late he always brings it up and insists on paying the over time.

As we all climbed into her car, she confirmed the address, said she knew where it was by confirming “it’s the row with all the massive houses in isn’t it” my date, blushing at this confirmed “yeah, I guess so”

We all chatted on the way back to my dates place, the waitress had asked if anyone was going to be there and had confirmed she said it was probably a good stroke of luck that we would have the place to ourselves. I confirmed that I also thought this to be the case and my date turned and gave me a cheeky little grin and said “why, so you can parade around in my thong?” I didn’t know what to say, I had forgotten I was even wearing it, but I cheekily said “well if that is what you desire?!”

At this point the waitress piped up and said “I cannot believe how lucky I am to have had you two come in the pub tonight, you’ve made the evening a pleasure, I do hope you come back one day”

My date replied quicker than I could think “we wouldn’t think of going anywhere else, especially after meeting you”

“Maybe I should be the one dropping you two off” I said “careful what you wish for” my date replied........

We had pretty much gotten to our destination by this point and my date was already thanking the waitress, the waitress had said it was no problem and if the timings were right in the morning she could pick me up to fetch it car as she would be back in the pub for 10am. I said that would be a lovely idea but we had discussed going for a walk in the morning and probably getting my car then, she seemed disappointed but said it wasn’t a problem, my date however said “well, why don’t you give us your number and if anything changes, we can text you?” That seemed a good compromise and I think my date and both wanted to see the waitress again.

We took down her details, said our final thanks and climbed out of her car and headed down the massive driveway to the lit up front door, she unlocked and we stepped in and before I could even take a breath she said “go on then, parade for me” with a huge cheeky grin on her face.

I didn’t need telling twice, I flicked off my shoes, dropped my keys and wallet in the side table and took off everything but her thong, “very nice” she said “kitchen is far end right door, let’s to get a glass of wine, I’ll follow you so I can maintain the view thanks”

As I walked away, I got an almighty smack on my right ass cheek, I jumped a little, not through pain, but surprise. I smiled, didn’t turn, I just kept on walking toward ya he far end right door.......

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

more please ……

all over Ireland

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Mmmm

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More please

By *abswinger555Man  over a year ago

EXETER

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Just catching up with part 2

Nice continuatuon pity the waitress didnt get an invite.......

Yet!

By *ussoneMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Like the story just a shame it’s so long wait to hear the rest of it like all the other story’s.....

Anymore?

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

Mansfield

"Anymore?"

Yes, will pick this up very soon, had a really really bad last couple of weeks, sorry

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Definitely looking forward to reading much more of this

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley