FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time with another woman - Part 2

My first time with another woman - Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for all the feeback! Part 2 coming later today x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Can't wait

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to it!

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Here waiting xxx

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Looking forward to it.

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 14/10/19 10:27:47]

We topped up our wine and Paula joined me on the bed "let's have a look at the rest of these toys then" she said so I put them inbetween us on the bed. There were a couple of different sized vibrators, a bullet and my gift from Jon, a set of his and hers butt plugs, both small one pink, one blue. "Ooh I love a butt plug" Paula said "Put it in me" and with that she got on to her hands and knees, i got the lube from my drawer and gave it a coating before squirting some on her puckered bumhole. "Can it have a little lick before it gets filled?" She said wiggling her bum. I've done this to a couple of guys before so no big deal but this was a whole new experience, a freshly waxed and lovely smelling bumhole. "Spread your cheeks" I told her and she reached back with her hands. I licked up and down her hole and she moaned a little and then I plunged my tongue in and paula said "oooh i do like that, get that plug in now" so I sunk my 5" pink plug into her hole and she groaned and turned back round to sit facing me again. "Do you like your bum being played with babes?" she asked. I told her I did but it was a recently new thing after Jon had introduced me to a finger in there and actually bought me the buttplug that was currently lodged in her as a present. We'd discussed trying Anal as he'd never done it either but we didn't get round to it before he moved in with his relationship. "I love it" Paula told me "We recently got into DP with our meets, my bum is only for Steve but I love feeling both holes filled, maybe one day you can give Brian a suprise!" "He's had enough suprises for one day today!" I told her.

We poured 2 more large glasses of wine and sat on the bed with our legs draped across each other and chatted about the day, how we felt at certain points, did the waiter suspect we were getting it on in the loo, did anyone see me take off my knickers or hear us talking about sex. We'd had such a good day and it only got better when we got home. We were nicely relaxed in each other's company and we both agreed this was something that could go on for a long time. We sat naked and draped over each other drinking wine and chatting for a good hour, enjoying a break from the intensity and just getting to know each other until a knock on the door came, it was Brian "Would you girls like another bottle of wine before in turn in". He brought one up a couple of minutes later and knocked on the door "It's your house and your bedroom Brian, just come in, you've already seen my tits" Paula laughed and shouted. Brian came in and put the bottle down "Its quieter than i expected up here" he said with a laugh. "We've just been having a nice chat and a relax" I told him "you'll get to hear your wife moaning again later dont worry" Paula teased him. "Well, bed time for me, have fun ladies, give me a shout if you need anything". "Like a cock?" Paula said with a wink and Brian laughed and closed the door behind him.

I loved how open Paula was with her thoughts, there was really no holding back with her, it seemed If she thought something she said it which is why it came as no surprise when she said "well that's enough chat, time to focus on our muffs again" and pulled me in for a kiss. Her hands went between my legs and mine between hers and we were soon pushing each others buttons and squirming on each others hands. Paula took her hand from between my legs and said "come and lay over my lap and let me get a good look at that bum" so I quickly moved across hoping for a similar treatment to the one i recieved earlier. I parted my thighs a little to give her access to my kitty and she took a hand and slowly started to rub it up and down "does that feel good" she asked? ""Mmm yes" I said and then I felt her reach behind her for something. I soon figured what when I felt her spread my bum cheeks and the familiar cold sensation of lube hitting my bumhole. She sunk the other butt plug in me which made me moan. "Brian will like hearing that" she said and with that she put the dildo that she had already driven me crazy with back in my kitty. "Hold it in place" she told me and I squeezed around it and did my best, then I felt a sting on my bum from Paula's hand, and another and another. They were coming thick and fast "Who's a dirty girl?" She asked "A dirty girl with all her holes filled" "I am" I said loudly "That's right, a dirty girl with all her holes filled having lesbian sex in her marital bed with her husband in the house, dirty girl". The spanking, along with the domineering dirty talk, continued for a couple of minutes, switching between hard and soft swats from Paula's hand until my bum felt a nice tingly numb.

Paula took me from across her lap and told me to lay face down on the bed and keep my toys in. She got off the bed and left the room...I had no idea where she had gone and my thoughts started to race, had she gone to get Brian to show him? Then I heard the Bathroom door open and close a few seconds later and she was back, the bedroom door left open behind her this time. I felt a Paula's hands on my bum and a cold feeling across my cheeks, it was my moisturising cream. "The dirty girl took her spanking well" she told me as she massaged and moisturised my cheeks "and now she gets a treat" she rubbed higher on my lower back and upwards. "There's massage oil in the top drawer of the nightstand" I told her and she reached over and pulled it out after having a little rummage though. "Ooh, these will have to go on you soon" she said dangling a pair of lace top hold ups out. She mounted me again and poured the oil on my shoulders and gave me a wonderful massage from my back down to my still tingling and red bum cheeks.

She then grabbed a dry towel and told me to stand up before laying it over the duvet "on your back now" she said and she mounted me again and massaged the oil into my boobs before moving down over my belly "I love your body, your skin is so soft, I could do this all night" she said. "Don't me stop you!" I said with my eyes closed enjoying the fantastic and sensual massage I was receiving. She made it down between my legs, pushed my thighs apart and went straight back in, the suprise of her tongue on my clit shot my eyes open and my head up "Oh god" came out of my mouth and I grasped the duvet again knowing what was coming. The dildo had slid out of me by this point but the butt plug was still firmly inside me as I assumed hers was. "Hang on" I told her "I'm pretty sure it's my turn to use my tongue on you, you've been spoiling all night" "feel free babes" she said and she moved around to put her pussy over my face, we were now in a 69, I had been desperate to do this since we got home, I love a 69 with a guy who's good with his tongue (and Paula was the best yet with hers). We eagerly lapped away at each others kitty's for quite a while, I ran my finger up to her bum and felt the butt plug was still in place and she ran her finger down to mine and pushed and pulled at it a bit."Paula, let's cum together and give Brian something to listen to" "Great idea" she replied "tell me when you're close and start fucking me with two fingers when you're about to go, as soon as your fingers are in me I'll cum" and we went back to licking.

The horniness of being in 69, burying my tongue in Paula and hers in me and Brian hearing us both orgasam had me on the edge in no time "I'm going to cum Paula" i said loudly and I sunk 2 fingers into her and as she said i felt her pussy expand around me and she began to moan loudly, this triggered me and I orgasamed loudly all the while fucking her as she was sucking hard on my clit. I came hard, again grinding uncontrollably, noone had made me cum like this before, she had a real natural ability if she hadn't done this before as she claimed.

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

So sooo good

Fabulous!

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

We both collapsed after our orgasam's had subsided, Paula still on top of me and her dripping pussy on my boobs. She managed to roll off me and we lay on the bed top and tail giggling and breathing heavily, we removed each others buttplugs and tossed them on to the floor.

She wrapped her fingers around mine and that was the last thing I remember. It must have been around 2am and we had been drinking, chatting and making each other cum for nearly 12 hours and our bodies had finally given up on us we drifted off to sleep both exhausted. I was awoken briefly about 3am by Paula moving round on the bed, we got under the duvet and she spooned into me, kissing me gently on the back of the neck "what a night" she said quietly and I "mmm"d back at her, loving the feeling of her boobs pressing against me and her arm across me with hand resting on mine woth her pulling gently on my nipple.

We were awoken about 9am by Brian tapping lightly on the door and peeking his head round to see us still in the same position "Morning ladies" he said with a look of amazement on his face. "Breakfast in 20 minutes" and went back downstairs. I rolled over to face Paula and she gave me a lovely smile and a "Morning babes" before kissing me deeply. "We'd best make ourselves presentable for your husband" she said..."unless you want to skip breakfast and start again" she added with a cheeky giggle.

We decided that Breakfast was a good idea and we went to the bathroom together, still naked, to wash our faces. Last nights make up still on, mascara ran and each others juices dried on our faces, we were quite the picture. "It looks like we've been up shagging all night" Paula said cheekily.

We cleaned up and applied some fresh make up and went back to the bedroom to dress. I gave Paula a robe as she only had the clothes she came in plus a spare pair of knickers she'd brought in her hand bag.

"Yesterday was an amazing day, certainly not one I'll be forgetting anytime soon" I said. "I hope it will be the start of something more" Paula said and assured her that i would love it to be and we agreed to meet for a coffee and a chat later in the week. Steve is going to love hearing all about this, he's going to shag me rotten when I get home!" she told me "I assume Brian will be taking you to bed for a good seeing to once you're alone!" It was almost certain, Brian enjoyed taking me to bed and hearing about my experiences when the young guys had gone, never mind hearing about my exploits with Paula, especially when I told him about the fun before we even made it home. "I'm not going to shower before I leave" Paula said "I'm going to go back to him smelling of you, that will drive him mad" We had another passionate kiss and confirmed the fact that we would do this again soon before going down to the kitchen where Brian had made us a breakfast of Bacon and poached eggs with fresh coffee brewing. "I figured you girls would need something substantial given your exertions last night" he said with a smile. "Oh yes" Paula told him and we all ate together. "Did you enjoy hearing the show Brian?" Paula asked "Very much so!" He said excitedly. "Perhaps you can be guest star in out next meeting?" She said to him and looked at me suggestively. I said that sounded like a lot of fun. I'd never seen Brian with another woman as he hadn't showed any interest when offered the chance but the thought of watching Paula do to him what she had done to me and seeing Brian inside her was very arousing.

We ate and drank coffee together and chatted about our plans for the day before Paula and I went up to dress to take her home. I dropped her back off to Steve just before noon and all the way back we spoke about our next meeting and the fun we could have but had arranged to meet for a chat and a coffee in Liverpool a few days from now. We kissed passionately in the car before she got out and her hands wandered up her skirt rubbing me over my knickers. "I'm going to have to get out or I'm going to end up fucking you in the car" she said with a giggle. "I'll just have to settle for Steve fucking me all afternoon!" She thanked me for a wonderful night and i said the same and she tottered off down her driveway in yesterdays clothes and heels to her awaiting husband at the door, i wondered what she would tell him and how long it would be before he was inside her, the thought of that turned me on and all the way home I relieved my night with Paula, one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

I arrived back home about 1pm to find Brian sat in the lounge with his friend from next door, i said hello and went up for a shower. Literally as i stepped in the shower I heard our neighbour leave and then Brian appeared naked sporting a massive hard on at the bathroom door, I invited him in and said "Have I got a story for you....."

And that is the end!

I have indeed seen Paula a lot more since although her and Steve have since left the site. We have a great friendship now which once in a while ends up in a sweaty mess of twisted limbs

I hope you all enjoyed the story x

By *ncle RogererMan  over a year ago

Somewhere only you know

Fantastic

Susan, thanks for sharing. You are a fantastically sexy lady and not how to write very erotically xx

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

A great read and I look forward to seeing more of your exploits being shared

By *teveNW81Man  over a year ago

wigan

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Fantastic.

Absolutely superb, thank you!

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

That was superb ty xxx

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loved your story thank you for sharing with us

Absolutely amazing!

By *dinDom300Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fantastic.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Any requests for my next tale? X

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Brilliantly written stories, thank you.

I would love to hear more about you and Paula.

S

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

paisley

deffo yes please

By *utley71Man  over a year ago

Stockport

What a great story...

xx

"Brilliantly written stories, thank you.

I would love to hear more about you and Paula.

S"

Its all very similar to what i've just. Passionate afternoons, a couple of times Brian joined for a while or watched, i'd just be rehashing really.

By *jscouseMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Another fantastic story Susan, well written and a massive turn on picturing you and paula xx

Thanks for sharing

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Bravo

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Loved it more of the same please love you adventure mmm

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *renchcpl90Couple  over a year ago

wexford

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh Susan - what an experience!

You do write a lovely story - the devil is in the detail!! Thanks for sharing x

Amazing story and well written. Looking forward to your next one

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *bwredWoman  over a year ago

dorset

Love stories like this xx

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Amazing story Susan. You have a wonderful writing style

By *orthridingMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

I always love to hear of Susan's sexploits and would love to hear some more! X

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Wonderfully written erotic tale..

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Have to agree with most of the comments, brilliant story from the viewpoint of the lady and last of all very well written! Thank you.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ylonlove74Man 51 weeks ago

welwyn garden

I'd love read part 1

By *ay1974bifunMan 51 weeks ago

twickenham

Loved your story, very well written and very erotic x