FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The physio appointment

The physio appointment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a regular Tuesday in the clinic. Dan had a full list of patients with the usual lists of complaints; bad backs, sore knees, stiff necks. It was 11:30, and Dan was ready to call his final patient before lunch.

Aimee was sat in the waiting room. She was a little nervous about her physio appointment. She’d never been before but had heard stories about how it might hurt and that she would have to undress. She had therefore taken quite a while getting ready, trying to pick underwear that was flattering but without being too slutty and making sure she was waxed and trimmed downstairs. She had opted for a pair of black lacy French knickers and a matching black push up bra under her jeans and vest top. Aimee had had a sore back for weeks now, she was fed up with it. She felt 70, not 28! It had been a stressful few months; work was super busy and she wasn’t getting on with her boyfriend. In fact they hadn’t had sex for months she realised as she sat in the waiting room daydreaming.

She was snapped out of her daydream by the sound of her name being called. She looked up, a man in his late 30s, dark hair, eyes and olive skinned was calling her. She stood and walked towards him,”Jesus, he’s fit” she thought blushing a little as she made eye contact. “He’s like a Mediterranean god”. Dan was average height but very toned, he had a great smile and kind eyes.

“Good morning Aimee my name is Dan and I’ll be your Physio today. How are you?” He introduced himself breezily, feeling a pang if attraction himself as he let his eyes take in the gorgeous lady gliding towards him. Aimee was 5,2” very athletic with slim arms and legs but a really womanly shape with curvy hips and a tiny waist. Her brown hair was cut into a sharp, trendy bob. Dan felt the buzz of sexual attraction from the initial eye contact with her. He led her down the corridor to the treatment room.

Aimee felt slightly flustered as she followed Dan to the treatment room. He was fit! And she sensed he was attracted to her, his eye contact had lingered a little, and he’d fully taken her in from head to toe. Her eyes were drawn to his pert little arse as he walked ahead of her.

“Come through, take a seat” Dan motioned as he guided her into the room, gently touching her arm as she past. He closed the door behind. Sitting opposite her shuffling some papers Dan began, “right, I’ll start by asking you a few questions”. He felt strangely nervous, he’d had attractive patients before but this felt different; he wasn’t thinking professionally..... He just really wanted Aimee, and he could tell she was having similar thoughts. The sexual tension in the room was palpable......

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Great start

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Ok

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It was a regular Tuesday in the clinic. Dan had a full list of patients with the usual lists of complaints; bad backs, sore knees, stiff necks. It was 11:30, and Dan was ready to call his final patient before lunch.

Aimee was sat in the waiting room. She was a little nervous about her physio appointment. She’d never been before but had heard stories about how it might hurt and that she would have to undress. She had therefore taken quite a while getting ready, trying to pick underwear that was flattering but without being too slutty and making sure she was waxed and trimmed downstairs. She had opted for a pair of black lacy French knickers and a matching black push up bra under her jeans and vest top. Aimee had had a sore back for weeks now, she was fed up with it. She felt 70, not 28! It had been a stressful few months; work was super busy and she wasn’t getting on with her boyfriend. In fact they hadn’t had sex for months she realised as she sat in the waiting room daydreaming.

She was snapped out of her daydream by the sound of her name being called. She looked up, a man in his late 30s, dark hair, eyes and olive skinned was calling her. She stood and walked towards him,”Jesus, he’s fit” she thought blushing a little as she made eye contact. “He’s like a Mediterranean god”. Dan was average height but very toned, he had a great smile and kind eyes.

“Good morning Aimee my name is Dan and I’ll be your Physio today. How are you?” He introduced himself breezily, feeling a pang if attraction himself as he let his eyes take in the gorgeous lady gliding towards him. Aimee was 5,2” very athletic with slim arms and legs but a really womanly shape with curvy hips and a tiny waist. Her brown hair was cut into a sharp, trendy bob. Dan felt the buzz of sexual attraction from the initial eye contact with her. He led her down the corridor to the treatment room.

Aimee felt slightly flustered as she followed Dan to the treatment room. He was fit! And she sensed he was attracted to her, his eye contact had lingered a little, and he’d fully taken her in from head to toe. Her eyes were drawn to his pert little arse as he walked ahead of her.

“Come through, take a seat” Dan motioned as he guided her into the room, gently touching her arm as she past. He closed the door behind. Sitting opposite her shuffling some papers Dan began, “right, I’ll start by asking you a few questions”. He felt strangely nervous, he’d had attractive patients before but this felt different; he wasn’t thinking professionally..... He just really wanted Aimee, and he could tell she was having similar thoughts. The sexual tension in the room was palpable......"

Aimee listened as Dan asked her various questions about her back, her pain, her lifestyle. She was struggling to focus though, she wasn’t usually the impulsive type, but she just wanted Dan’s hands on her body right now.

“And is there anyone at home with you?” Dan asked casually.

“No. Just me” she replied. “Why did I just lie!” Aimee thought; but she knew exactly why she’d lied....

“OK- that’s all the questions done. If you’d like to pop behind the curtain and if you don’t mind taking off your top and trousers please? We’ll start the examination”

“Jesus, get a grip of yourself” Dan thought to himself, trying to remain professional. Aimee was behind the curtain, getting undressed, readjusting her breasts in the push up bra. She took a deep breath, she had actual goosebumps in anticipation. “OK I’m ready for you” she called from behind the curtain.

Dan entered, and composing himself started the examination. Asking Aimee to lean backwards, balance on one leg and finally to touch her toes. Aimee bent to the floor, Dan was stood behind her and couldn’t help but check out Aimee’s gorgeous, big arse. Aimee felt a little self conscious, but also a little turned on at her vulnerability and on knowing Dan was checking her out.

Dan asked her to lie on her front on the treatment table. He then started to feel her back, kneading and prodding her; asking if it hurt and watching her response. He worked down from her mid back right down to the bottom. He then placed his hand on her buttock and pressed hard into her Gluteal muscles. Aimee tensed, and let out a little moan of pain.

“Was that a good or bad moan?” Dan asked before he could stop himself. Aimee smiled to herself as she lay face down. She turned her head to look up at Dan stood above her and replied, “a bit of both.... painful but in a really nice way” she purred, giving him a cheeky and knowing smile.

“Oh my god” she thought, “I’m never this flirty and forward.... but fuck it” before letting her head rest back down as Dan continued to knead her buttocks as she softly moaned.....

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nice start!!

Nice

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

I had a physio appointment and the young guy is very fit

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

This is good

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Love this! keep it going

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Loving the build up here xxx

By *itbit!Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

By *ornyelginMan  over a year ago

elgin

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Excellent start

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Love it

By *reenfrogoMan  over a year ago

nearby

Amazing.I regularly visit a private Chiropractor and had similar connections ( or maybe Im misreading the signs as shes such a nice polite person).

There was one time when she was working on my lower back and hanstrings and I felt her hand slide down the back of my boxers and across my arse. I fought back the urge to turn over so she touched my cock but was afraid in case I misread the signs and got arrested .

I would love to bend her over the bench and take her from behind and if shes on here please feel free to indulge in our next appointment

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - lovely build up!!

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

By *punky0199Man  over a year ago

Lisburn

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Looking forward to more of this one

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Loving this story definitely more please quickly

Finally another great read!!

Looking forward to the updates x

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great start

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

More please

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *j62Man  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Mmm, I like the way this is going

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

A good story

By *obpeter123Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Great start

Very nearly arranged a date with a physio on here

Found this story I wrote ages ago on old profile....

Anyone want more like this? X

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Good start

By *ottoroMan  over a year ago

waterloovile

More please

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Timperley

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Dan could sense the sexual frission in the air- he often had to massage the buttocks and thighs of women and would sometimes get turned on. But he had never felt this sexually charged with a patient, like something might actually happen...

He continued to knead Aimee's buttocks, adding a little more oil to his hands to help- he worked in a rhythm, knowing the swaying he created at Aimee's hips would be gently rocking her clit against the firm plinth.

"How are you doing down there?" He asked, "do you want me to work a little lower and deeper?....."

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

More please !

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Aimee felt in absolute bliss. It had been so long since someone had paid her attention. Her boyfriend seemed to have gone off sex altogether, and it had made her feel unattractive. Right now she felt alive again, and was surprised by her lack of guilt.

"Lower, deeper, you can do what you want with those magic hands" she responded to Dan's question, removing any doubt at all in Dan's at how this consultation was going to go....

Timperley

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hope there is more to cum

Dan let his oiled hands slide all the way Aimee's back, putting him at full stretch as he lent over her. This caused him to press his body weight against Aimee's hip. Aimee flushed and felt the tingle of excitement grow in her tummy, as she felt the unmistakable feel of a hard cock pressing against her.

She had felt this turned on for years, she felt so wet she was a little self conscious she was going to leave a puddle.

Dan worked his way down her back, up onto the buttocks again and then down on her legs....

Firmly working down the back of her thighs and calfs, then letting his hands softly drift back up the inner thighs- Dan knew exactly what he was doing. As his hands glided up her inner thighs, Aimee felt herself begin to hold her breath. His fingertips inching closer to her soaking desire, but he stopped short moving back down the legs. Repeating over and over, each time his fingertips getting closer to that first breathless touch of her pussy. Aimee wanted Dan to touch her there, wanted it right now. But he was teasing her. She adjusted on the plinth slightly, gently parting her legs, inviting the touch she so desperately wanted.....

Dan was fully lost now, any pretence of professionalism gone. He wanted to fuck Aimee, his cock was hard and straining against his trousers, his cheeks flushed and his heart racing. But he was enjoying making her wait, teasing her.

She had parted her legs a moment ago, the final signal to him of her intent. As he worked his fingers up her inner thighs again, her now parted legs revealed the beautiul sight of Aimee's pussy, only partly covered by the lacy black knickers.

This time he continued to trace his fingers higher, letting his fingertips brush agsinst the lacy material and as a consequence Aimee's pussy.

Aimee let out a soft, muffled moan at that first, almost imperseptible touch. So light it was hard to tell it happened, but Dan had her so turned on and sensitive so felt like an orgasm was rising from that one touch. She swallowed hard, still in disbelief this was happening. She lay, enjoying the tingly feelings buzzing from her toes to her pussy and the deep sense in her belly of an orgasm in the post....

Timperley

Slow burner but very good !

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

More please

By *vasexperimentWoman  over a year ago

huddersfield

This has actually happened to me and it was so so fucking hot !

I had to stop and finish off just on the road from his clinic

I’m 15 years older than him and it made it even hotter

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

I was the OP of this post... on my old profile.

Think Ill pick it back up.....

I hope its continued

By *es_wrentMan  over a year ago

Hatfield

Aimee lay in a state of part disbelief, part bliss. She had never been so naughty, but was past the point of no return now. She was Dan's- under his spell.

Dan checked himself,gathering composure. After her soft, erotic moan from that first, gentle touch- allhis body was telling him to rip off those black lacy knickers, and fuck Aimee animalistically. But he had a word with himself. His time would come- and it would be much more fun teasing things out......

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

Moving away from the buttocks, Dan moved his hands back up to Aimee's torso. Working her muscles in a much more conventional style. Aimee felt a little dissapointed. Had she misread this, was his touch accidental? She felt frustrated- so turned on but left unfulfilled.

Dan lent over Aimee as he stretched to let his hands slide up Aimee's back towards her neck. His body and groin pressing into Aimee's side as he did.

Aimee again felt the unmistakable pressure of Dan's fully erect cock pushing into her. Her heart began to quicken again. And in that same moment,Dan's hands began to slide back down her sides. His fingers fully streched so that his fingertips just teased the side of her breasts. Aimee was back in bliss- tingling top to toe. But still unsure if this was for real. Dan was expertly manipulating her with his hands as she lay powerless and under his command. But she still wasnt sure if he was really doing this.

He continued up her back, down her sides with the same technique for what felt like forever. Aimee felt her skin goosebump and her nipples harden from his touch.

She drifted almost into trance from his repetitive motion- but was jolted out of it when on the next slide up her back, Dan kept going. His hands sliding up her neck into her hair. Him leaning futher onto her, his body weight fully over her. Until leaning forwards he softly, so softly, kissed ear lobe.

Aimee thought she was going to cum from that kiss alone. Her body pulsated, she ached to be penertrated, to be fulfilled and filled. Dan now fully composed, but so turned on. Repeated the action. Taking hos oily hands from the base of her spine all the way to her head. Leaning forward again- this time gently nibbling the lobe, his hot breath on her ear sending electric shocks through Aimee's body. She had never felt like this before, she felt almost like she was orgasming but he had yet to touch her sensitive parts with meaning. She turned her head trying to kiss him,but he was gone back to the base of the spine to repeat the trick. This time Dan whispered into her ear as he lent in, "I want you so bad"

Aimee couldnt bear it, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she gasped. Part a statement of shock, part a request to Dan. But Dan was not ready to grant that wish yet. He was just getting started......

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Great story, more please!!!

manchester

Loving this story

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Pity no longer on the site

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

cannock

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fabulous story, a wonderful build up

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

Dan drew in a deep breath. This absolutely gorgeous girl was lay prone, in just her knickers on his treatment table, begging to be fucked. He was so turned on.

Pulling himself back into the moment, he moved back down to her legs. He slid his olied hands right up from her feet, up her inner thighs. Repeating his earlier trick....

This time he teased a little less- moving up and down her thighs just a few times before letting his fingertips brush up against Aimee's pussy again. Then with each stroke up her inner thighs, he let his fingers make increasing contact.... Until finally, he was no longer massaging her thighs, but purely carressing and teasing Aimee's pussy- still through the lacy, black fabric of her knickers

Aimee felt in ecstasy, she was so turned on, her Physiotherapist's hands were stroking her pussy! She only met him 30 minutes ago!

"Ohhhh yes, mmmm fuck, oooooh, mmm yeah" she purred. She had butterflies in her belly and a deep warm feeling building deep inside her.

Dan deftly moved her knickers aside, and let his fingers trace the outside of her pussy, slowly working them up to her clit- letting his two fingers settle on her swollen, throbbing clit. She moaned again, as the first orgasm became to crash like waves. Her body jolted and twitched. Dan put his otger hand on her bucking arse to steady her. The two fingers softly and expertly making gentle movements. He let her orgasm peak, and as it was beginning to subside, his fingers still on her clit, he slid his thumb inside her wsiting wet pussy....

They both gasped, Aimee as a second overlapping orgasm overwhelmed her and Dan at the feel of her wetness and gloriously tight pussy....

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

manchester

More please

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic stuff

By *ick71Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Great story keep it going

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Absolutely fantastic, love this

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please!!!

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Can't leave it there

Aimee felt so good on Dan's hand- he looked down, barely able to believe his eyes. This beautiful girl, his patient, writhing beneath him. Her gorgeous, big, round arse bobbing up and down... She was gasping now, "oh fuck", repeatedly between breaths.

Dan just kept on, his two fingers building the pressure back on her clit, as her thumb thrust inside her- hitting that soft velvety sweet spot inside her....

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

Wow

Aimee was floating- this felt like an out of body experience... she was orgasming what felt like continuously. Waves of pleasure crashing and rolling through her...

She was fully uninhibited now, and started to roll over, reaching for the bulge in Dan's trousers as she did. She was high on his touch, she felt so lustful- she wanted his cock. She needed it....

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Omg. This is good....

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

He gently pushed her hand away as it pawed at his cock.....

Not that he didnt want her to- but he was in his moment.... he wanted to complete what he started

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *erseybeefMan  over a year ago

st helier

[Removed by poster at 12/10/22 09:38:36]

By *erseybeefMan  over a year ago

st helier

Ow yes strong hands go along way ??

By *landalCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *rodo99Man  over a year ago

southam

Kings lynn

Such a lovely tease mmm

By *ob6448Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

manchester

Great writing

Nice

Dumfries

[Removed by poster at 13/10/22 10:08:58]

Dumfries

Dan let Aimee roll over onto her back- she was glowing. She looked beautiful, a little red cheeked, her chest flushed red too from orgasming.

He took his bottle of oil and walked up towards the head of the plinth....

Maintaining intense eye contact, he turned the bottle up, and drizzled oil all over Aimee's chest. He lent forward and kissed her for the first time.

Sparks were truly flying for them both now.

Dan let his hands cup and carress Aimee's breasts as he kissed her- massaging in the oil- letting his fingers tease her nipples. Aimee's head rolled back and she let out a deep, primal moan. She adored having her nipples played with.... Dan was teasing one nipple in a circular motion- like he had with her clit before. His mouth was now moving onto her neck, kissing it, gebtle bite.. kissing her chest, before the other nipple was in his mouth. His tongue rolling around it, then enveloping it all in and sucking hard.... Aimee was overwhelmed, the sensation too gorgeous, too ecstatic. As he sucked again, Aimee felt herself tip into.another orgasm,

"Mmmmmm ah ah ohhhh oh mmm yea yes ah ah ahhhh mmmmmmm fuck fuck fuck fuck me mmm yes mmm ohhhh oohhhh" the intensity was blowing her mind. She had never cum before without intense clitoral stimulation. Now here she was having a devastating orgasm and he wasn't even touching her pussy.....

Dan was in heaven too. His cock felt fit to burst. So hard. So eager. He felt close to cumming from the shear pleasure of making Aimee cum, and cum, and cum. Her small, pert breasts were perfect- with larhe, thick nipples- that were so hard he didnt want to stop sucking them.....

But he knew he next destination... he wanted to taste Aimee, make her cum again as he devoured her, inhaled her smell, and tasted her sweet nectar. His kizses moved down her belly, past her belly button......

walsall

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Fuck yeah

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

Kings lynn

Aimee shuffled her hips, readying herself for what she knew was coming- Dan's head rapidly kissing its way down her belly. She buzzed with anticipation- almost holding her breath, knowing that first contact of his tongue on her was going to be sensational...

It felt like an age- but then he was between her legs, his hands on her hips, he let the tip of his tongue ever so softly touch her pussy lips. Then tracing his tongue up along her lips until reaching her throbbing bud. He deliberately only briefly nudged her clit- but it was still enough to send electric shocks running through her body. Her back arched as Dan's tongue once again traced up her pussy lips, nudging past her clit, "ohhh you fucking tease, just get me in your mouth" moaned Aimee as she ached to cum again. She pushed her hips forwards towards his mouth, but Dan's strong hands held her back and continued his torturous but devine routine- tip of tongue, teasing up her lips, and around the clit... sometimes just brushing past, others a bit more over it.

Aimee was so turned on, so very wet now.....

a town called malice

"This has actually happened to me and it was so so fucking hot !

I had to stop and finish off just on the road from his clinic

I’m 15 years older than him and it made it even hotter "

How many visits did you have to physio

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

walsall

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rathmicheal

cannock

By *rikey25Man  over a year ago

mids

Crikey

manchester

More please

Hastings

Dan gradually began to let his tongue linger longer and firmer over Aimee's clit. Aimee was letting out a low moan almost contiuously now- she was in absolute bliss. Her throbbing clit was now so sensitive, even the softest nudge of Dan's tongue sent her wild.

Dan continued in a steady rhythm, exploring her lips then up to her clit, rolling his tongue around her swollen bud then down again....

Suddenly, as he reached her clit this time, he took her clit in his mouth and started sucking. Simultaneously sliding two fingers inside her- his fingertips stroking that soft, velvety spot inside her behind her clit.

This was too much for Aimee- another orgasm ripped through her. She bucked and thrust her hips as she came- fucking Dan's face. Dan felt her tight pussy grip his fingers, as the orgasm caused her pussy to contract. He held her tight to his face and kept sucking her clit very hard.

"Aaaaaah ah ah ah mmmmm ah ah mmmmm god, oh god oh god, mmmmm ohh oh oh oh fuck. Fuck fuck yes yes mmmmmmmm mmmmm"

Aimee wasnt usually noisy during sex, but she had no control of the noise she was making. She realised in that moment she had never really experienced orgasm properly- her boyfriend made her cum but it was functional, enjoyable but not pleasure like this...

Aimee kept thrusting her hips fucking Dan's face hard- Dan kept sucking and finger fucking her. Both of them now hard, rough and uninhibited with their movements....

Aimee felt a strange sensation as her orgasm reached yet another peak, she must have been cumming for 2 minutes, and she felt a little like she was wetting herself. She panicked a little, but then realised she had squirted for the first time. Dan released her, and looked up at Aimee with a beaming smile, his mouth, cheeks and chin covered in Aimee's juices. Aimee smiled back, still buzzing with the afterglow of that monumental orgasm....

The chemistry between them was electric as they looked at each other. Aimee now naked, Dan fully clothed. His cock still rock hard and straining.

"How was your massage?" Dan asked....

This is hot!

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

a town called malice

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

Hastings

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

Forgotten I wrote this post on my last profile....

Love the fantasy of a naughty encounter with one of my patients....

By *umalotagainMan 48 weeks ago

a town called malice

"Forgotten I wrote this post on my last profile....

Love the fantasy of a naughty encounter with one of my patients...."

Start it up again it was going so well

By *hil1975Man 48 weeks ago

Chesham

I remember this one. Was great. Love to get it going again.

By *uzySuzyCouple 48 weeks ago

Lytham St Annes

Love it when the masseur goes the extra mile

By *atesey68Man 48 weeks ago

audley

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Should I pick up a Part 2? X

By *untooMan 46 weeks ago

manchester

Fabulous. More please

By *iny123Man 46 weeks ago

Lincoln

Absolutely

By *otonfoxMan 46 weeks ago

Southampton

Mmm definitely

By *lderWiserNowMan 46 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *1986500Man 31 weeks ago

wirral

I was the OP of this post.

I keep leaving- but getting sucked back!

Really need to carry on the story.....

By *untooMan 31 weeks ago

manchester

I hope this story continues

By *eterpervisMan 31 weeks ago

somewhere nice

Fantastic

By *1986500Man 31 weeks ago

wirral

"Dan gradually began to let his tongue linger longer and firmer over Aimee's clit. Aimee was letting out a low moan almost contiuously now- she was in absolute bliss. Her throbbing clit was now so sensitive, even the softest nudge of Dan's tongue sent her wild.

Dan continued in a steady rhythm, exploring her lips then up to her clit, rolling his tongue around her swollen bud then down again....

Suddenly, as he reached her clit this time, he took her clit in his mouth and started sucking. Simultaneously sliding two fingers inside her- his fingertips stroking that soft, velvety spot inside her behind her clit.

This was too much for Aimee- another orgasm ripped through her. She bucked and thrust her hips as she came- fucking Dan's face. Dan felt her tight pussy grip his fingers, as the orgasm caused her pussy to contract. He held her tight to his face and kept sucking her clit very hard.

"Aaaaaah ah ah ah mmmmm ah ah mmmmm god, oh god oh god, mmmmm ohh oh oh oh fuck. Fuck fuck yes yes mmmmmmmm mmmmm"

Aimee wasnt usually noisy during sex, but she had no control of the noise she was making. She realised in that moment she had never really experienced orgasm properly- her boyfriend made her cum but it was functional, enjoyable but not pleasure like this...

Aimee kept thrusting her hips fucking Dan's face hard- Dan kept sucking and finger fucking her. Both of them now hard, rough and uninhibited with their movements....

Aimee felt a strange sensation as her orgasm reached yet another peak, she must have been cumming for 2 minutes, and she felt a little like she was wetting herself. She panicked a little, but then realised she had squirted for the first time. Dan released her, and looked up at Aimee with a beaming smile, his mouth, cheeks and chin covered in Aimee's juices. Aimee smiled back, still buzzing with the afterglow of that monumental orgasm....

The chemistry between them was electric as they looked at each other. Aimee now naked, Dan fully clothed. His cock still rock hard and straining.

"How was your massage?" Dan asked...."

Aimee was still catching her breath. Still in relative disbelief. This felt like an outer body experience.

"It was mind blowing" she replied to Dan. Aimee was in shock at herself, she was always a good girl- had never cheated on her boyfriend. But here she was lying naked on her physio's treatment table, glowing after 4 or 5 intense orgasms.... But still feeling lustful.

She let her eyes drift down to Dan's groin, his trousers straining to contain his hard cock, so evident to see. She looked back up, directly into Dan's eyes, "Im not sure it's finished yet" she said with a raised eyebrow.....

By *rgasm4u69Man 31 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story I hope there's more to cum

By *itboyslim2Man 31 weeks ago

stevenage

By *im66123Man 31 weeks ago

newcastle