FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Fantasy

My Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is My Fantasy to watch my wife with another man, we do role play about other men having sex with her usually about her ex boyfriends but we also role play about strangers having sex with her, made up names and sometimes men who I have chatted to via here in PMs or chatted to on the phone (phone wank) telling me what they would do to her, my wife does not know I have a profile on here maybe one day we may have a couple profile but I am not going to hold my breath about that or in fact about my fantasy becoming reality but that's what fantasies are all bout I guess or so my wife has said

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

If my Fantasy was likely to become reality it would be while on holiday, and my wife did say some time ago if it was to happen there would have to be some attraction for her and she is a fussy bitch lol

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Why not go somewhere that would be more likely to happen. Somewhere with swingers clubs like Playa did Ingles, or Gran Canaria. Go for drinks in a nearby pub, and see who's around.

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

"Why not go somewhere that would be more likely to happen. Somewhere with swingers clubs like Playa did Ingles, or Gran Canaria. Go for drinks in a nearby pub, and see who's around. "
good suggestion

Yes that's what I am thinking going to Benidorm November and Canary Islands maybe March/April

Bump

By *room300Man  over a year ago

co .durham

» Add a new message to this topic