FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My best friend's 18 yo daughter chapters 1 and 2 in full.

My best friend's 18 yo daughter chapters 1 and 2 in full.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *akingThyme OP   Man  over a year ago

Wigan

This is the full story to date chapter 1 and 2... I will continue writing Sunday night. I had been very discouraged to see the story had stopped getting comments... who knew it stopped when it reached 175... well most of you I expect!

This is the story of a man trying his hardest to resist the advances of a teenage girl...... The daughter of his best friend.

Arms full of bags, presents and bottles of booze I reach with my elbow and ring the door bell.

As I waited for an answer I tried to work out how long it had been, it had been sometime as I'd been out the country for 2 years.

The door starts to open and I prepare to greet my old friend but am some what surprised to instead be greeted by somebody I didn't recognise..

"Oh.. erm... is..." I'm a bit lost for words as I wasn't sure who I was talking to... had I got the wrong house..?

"Uncle Michael!!" Suddenly the attractive young lady who had answered the door threw her arms around me and I felt her young tender bosoms pressing against my chest..

Then the penny dropped...

"Oh my god... Katie... is that you?" I stand back and look at her, Almost unable to believe my eyes.

The last time I'd seen her, she was a thin gangly teenager, now before me stands a very attractive, very shapely young lady.

"Wow... haven't you grown (comes the somewhat predictable response..) how old are you now?" I find it quite distracting as she stands there sweetly toying with her hair and keeping very prolonged eye contact.

"I'm 18 now.. I've grown quite a bit since the last time you were here don't you think, but I was only 16 then." As she speaks, telling me how she has grown, almost by instinct her hands go to her breasts, like she were illustrating the fact that when she says "I've grown", what she is really saying is.. Look at me, I'm a woman, aren't my tits amazing!

As she stands before me cupping her breasts to illustrate her transformation I find myself quite relieved that her dad, my best friend Scott, has appeared..

"Michael!! How great to see you, it's been ages.. Katie, what are you doing, don't leave your Uncle Michael out on the doorstep.. Especially as by the looks of it he's got his hands full of presents! Take a bag, there's a good girl"

With that she looks at me coyly and smiles... "You better come in, then." Her dad is just behind her but she moves close to me, far closer than she needed to be and links her fingers over mine as she takes one of the bags from my hand. In seductive soft tones she whispers..

"I've really missed you Uncle, please come in..."

Once more she looks deep in to my eyes, then slowly leans closer and kisses me on the cheek, her breasts once more press against me.

"You do know I'm not your real uncle don't you?"... I say the words but am not really sure why I feel the need to confirm it, however she had already turned and was walking away my eyes instinctively flick to her bottom but I quickly remember who she was.

As I step inside I'm greeted with a firm hand shake and pat on the shoulder from my old mate....

The day had been pleasant, sitting in the garden drinking cold beers and talking about old times. Katie had decided that the sunny weather was not to be wasted and had come out in to the garden to join us. Her dad complained at her like dads do, that her bikini was far too small and far too revealing, she just looked at him like daughters do... like he was stupid, uptight and old fashioned. She even asked me my opinion.. which was more than a little awkward.. I told her that it looked very nice and she seemed happy with that and walked off and started to settle herself. It didn't cross my mind at the time but she was sat behind her father but in full view of me, perhaps 5 or so meters from where I was sitting. The garden was pretty big and I was a little surprised that she didn't seek a little more privacy, I thought most girls around her age were at least a little shy and didn't want old men gawking at them.

As the afternoon wore on and the beer bottles stacked up, my eyes kept drifting to Katie and I couldn't help but notice she was applying sun tan lotion on a very regular basis. My eyes kept being pulled towards her fingers massaging her flesh, running up and down her beautiful toned legs, circling her torso and shoulders, and she kept looking at me, each time she did I quickly looked away and pretended I hadn't been watching her... but why did she keep looking at me... As nature took it's course her dad was soon excusing himself to go to the loo, almost as soon as he was gone Katie stood up and started walking towards me. Her half naked body glistening in the sunlight, I couldn't help but watch, then suddenly realised I shouldn't and looked away quickly, hoping that she were going inside too. She didn't though she walked right up to me...

"You can look if you want, I don't mind - actually I quite like it, and to answer your question..." She pauses, now stood directly in front of me, her naked flesh tempting me, her perfect full pert young breasts being cupped by a thin scrap of material, I could even see the fleshy outline of her lips through the damp hugging piece that fitted snugly over her obviously smooth pussy.

I was recoiling, I wanted to look but knew I shouldn't it was so wrong... I look to the back door kind of hoping that her father would return, but also some where inside hoping that he didn't.

"Um.. Sorry Katie..? What question, I didn't ask you a question.."

She moves a little closer to me, inside her hormones raging, her pussy tingling.. She knows how wet she is because with each step towards me she could feel her lips glide and slide with the viscous lubrication she'd produced thinking about me watching her. She had noticed my eyes flick down to her aching vagina as she walked up, she wondered if I could see how wet she was too, she hoped I had. She'd longed for this moment for 2 long years, she'd lost count of the times she'd crammed her fingers in to her tight little pussy, that first time 2 years ago was the beginning of the rest of her life, it was in her eyes the day she became a woman. She had thought about me so much as her body had grown and developed, she wondered if I'd notice her this time, last time I hadn't, or no more than any other time, she was just "little Katie". Now things were different, now she would get noticed she was going to make sure of that. By the time I left she wanted it to be my fingers in her cunt, she wanted me to see how wet she was, she was desperate to suck my cock... All those fantasies she'd replayed over and over in her head, the amount of times she'd laid on her bed, legs spread and crammed her little deodorant bottle in to her tight little pussy, under her breath saying my name... wishing it was my cock, wishing my heavy sweaty body was on top of her, that I was inside her...

Katie stood before me with all these thoughts going through her mind, her pussy throbbing, her sweet breasts heaving, she looked amazing...

"As I was saying Uncle Michael.... to answer your question... I know you are not my uncle" Suddenly the penny dropped. It hit me like a stone, oh my god... the little girl of my best friend wasn't teasing me, she was really coming on to me... This glistening, beautiful half naked teenager was trying to seduce me. Suddenly she leaned down and tried to kiss me, my initial instinct was to raise my hand to stop her.. my brain hadn't yet had time to process it but her dad would be back any second. Of course in raising my hand to stop her all I did was place my hand firmly on to her breast, cupping it perfectly and squeezing as I motioned to push her away. As soon as my hand felt her flesh my cock, which was already getting hard, twitched violently and my stomach turned.

God, she was so perfect, my hand should of shot away quickly but it didn't, it lingered, my hand held her breast, the breast of a girl I'd held as a baby, I'd given piggyback rides to for years, it was all kinds of wrong, there was silence. Her hand reached to mine, I thought to pull it away in disgust... oh god, what had I done... but as I tried to remove it, she held it more firmly to her tender young bosom, her eyes rolled back in her head and legs wobbled... She'd reached orgasm so many time to my imaginary touch, in her fantasies and dreams, now my hand was on her body she didn't want me to stop. I knew it was wrong and I knew her dad would appear at any moment, so despite the internal argument raging between my head and cock, I manage to take my hand away. As I did the material of the bikini came away too, little Katie stood before me unashamedly showing me her perfect tits. I looked in shock and horror, there was also a feeling of disgust. Not in Katie, with myself for the unbearable desire and lust that I knew was so wrong and would destroy a 35 year old friendship...

"Michael, tell me you love my tits, please... I want you to hold them, to kiss them, I want you to suck on my nipples.." She looked a little possessed, I looked worried and scared..

"Katie no.. I can't, seriously, Katherine I can't, you are beautiful and have grown in to a woman I can not deny that, but I just can't, it'd be wrong, I've know you since you were a little girl, you are like a niece to me..

"I am not your niece!! You are no relation to me.. tell me you love my tits..." I look over her shoulder, still we were alone..

"If I tell you that you have beautiful breasts will you put them away. I mean god Katie, what will your dad do if he saw us..?"

"Touch my pussy.."

"What... what,.. Katie... I can't do that.."

"It is all I have dreamt about for 2 years and I can see in your eyes, you want to, look at me, I'm a beautiful woman... If you don't touch me I'm going to scream.." I look at her shocked, partly because I can't believe what she is saying, but also how confident she is...

"If you touch my pussy now, I'll start putting my top back on, if you don't I'll scream." I look quickly back over her shoulder and then to the thin scrap of material covering her tender ripe moist teen vagina...

Slowly I reach out and touch the smooth silky skin of her inner thigh, my hand shaking, my eyes fixed on the wet material hugging her nubile pussy.

"Start putting your top back on..!" Katie starts to do as I say, taking the strands in her fingers so she can tie them back behind her neck.

My fingers trace up the inside of her thigh and alight on the material covering it, I can feel instantly it is soaking wet. I look up at her and she's shaking, her hands gripping the strings tightly as she fumble behind her neck. I'd touched her ... that was what she wanted... but it wasn't enough, I couldn't help myself, my fingers eased aside the material and exposed her glisten smooth cunt, I took my middle finger and with great ease the moisture guided me between her intimate folds till I felt it sinking deep in to her cunt, my cock raged in my pants, I reached up with my thumb and pressed hard on her clit...

She fell back, collapsing from my touch, half staggering half falling, she managed to regain her balance and turned away from me. She was overwhelmed, so many times she'd thought about me touching her and finally I had, she was excited and scared, she had felt so strong and powerful up until now but had all but melted to my touch, it wasn't the way it was supposed to be, the way she had planned it. She hastily sorted her bikini out and quickly returned to her blanket just as her dad came back with 2 more beers. As soon as he sat Katie got up and with out a word headed inside head bowed, I had to fight every bone in my body not to stare at her arse as she went..

After Katie's little performance and me slipping my finger in to her young cunt, no matter where the conversation with her father went I couldn't help thinking back to what had happened, how strong she had sounded, would she really of screamed if I hadn't touched her..? What were her intentions, she'd said she'd been thinking about me for 2 years.. So many things kept going through my mind.

I was outside for another 2 hours but Katie did not return, my eyes kept looking to the back door but I couldn't work out if I was dreading her return or excited.

The afternoon drew to a close and I went up to my room to get changed, showered and ready for dinner. I was a little worried what Katie might have planned and I locked the door to my room whilst sorting my stuff out and getting undressed, when nothing happened I felt uneasy at the feeling of disappointment. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, I stood there naked running my hand under the water waiting for the temperature to settle. I glanced over at the mirror and looked at myself, what did a beautiful 18 year old girl in the prime of her youth want with a middle aged man.

I ran my fingers through my chest hair and down towards my stomach. I looked at my cock that was slowly rising up and up, my fingers instinctively sort its growing girth and squeezed. I closed my eyes and fantasied what it would feel like to have Katie's fingers on my cock, I wondered if she'd ever wanked a guy before.... Perhaps a boy... want about a man..? I got in to the shower and my mind wandered to all the times she must of stood here naked, the powerful jets of water exploring her lithe firm exquisite body. My hand continued to massage my now rock hard cock. I reached for the shower gel and squeezed it in to my palm, using it to glide my fingers over my manhood, stroking myself harder and faster, closing my eyes imagining it was Katie stroking me. I bet she had masturbated in this very spot...

I was brought back to earth with a sharp knock at the door.

"You going to be long in there Michael..? Dinner in 20 minutes and other people need the shower" The voice of my good friend brought me back to earth with gut wrenching reality. I was disgusted at myself for having such thoughts about a young girl who this morning I thought of as a niece, I decided I really needed to keep my distance. I jump out the shower grab a towel and head back to my room. As I exit Katie is waiting to greet me and stands there impudently blocking my way, apparently *waiting patiently* for the bathroom, towel wrapped around her naked body.

"Umm, excuse me Katie.." I say with a slightly timid tone a little scared what is going to happen.

She just stands there not moving, just staring in to my eyes.

"Are you going to let me get past" I sound a little pathetic, I'd been fantasising about her only minutes early, her naked body, her masturbating in the shower, her wanking my cock, now she was naked in a towel before me and I feel like a trapped kitten. My mind was a mess, I was trying so hard to keep the image of her naked body out of my mind, which suddenly becomes all the more harder as she just lets the towel drop. As it falls to her feet I don't know where to look, I look over her shoulder, to the floor.. anywhere but at her.

"Excuse me Katie, I need to get past"

"Look at me, Michael, look at me. Don't you want to look at me..?" She is talking in the sexiest hushed tones. I can feel my cock growing again, I hoped she didn't notice.

Katie raises her hands and cups her breasts, squeezing them together and nonchalantly teasing her nipples between thumb and fore finger, I can't help but look... Almost as if I were under some kind of spell, my eyes once settled on her breasts were stuck, my cock was now almost back to full stiffness.

"Do you know what I've been doing all afternoon....?" There is silence..

"I've been stuffing my fingers in my pussy, imagining they were yours. I first did that 2 years ago when you showed me that you liked me, do you remember?" I looked puzzled and perplexed....

"The last time you were here, you cuddled me when I sat on your lap and you touched me..."

"Wait stop... no... I touched you..? I tickled you... I mean you were just a little girl, I wasn't..., I mean... you were just little Katie..."

"I WAS 16!!" Her voice raised just a little too loud and she quickly returns to a hushed whisper..

"Were you thinking that when you slipped your finger in my pussy this afternoon, I didn't make you do that.." I bow my head in shame... With that I try to push past her, I need to be anywhere than here, but Katie raises her arms and stops me, pushing her naked body up against mine, causing me to step back in to the bathroom.... A big mistake.

Katie reacted with a sharp intake of breath and yelp of glee, pushing herself in too and shutting the door behind her..

"Oh my god, Michael... Is that..." Katie stands there naked and with a huge smile on her pretty innocent face.

I have nowhere to go, she tries to grab my towel to reveal the swollen object of her desires and I try and stop her, but being naked the only way would be to forcefully grab her naked body, plus my hand was busy holding the towel... My attempts at modesty were short lived as the naked girl got a hold of the towel and pulled, my cock set free it bounced up firm, proud and unashamed... at least my cock was unashamed, I was mortified.

I turn away trying to cover it up, but her hands were everywhere, trying to pull me around, trying to see and touch the hard cock that she proudly knew she had created.

I know her parents are close by so can't make too much noise, shit... what the fuck was I going to do.

"Please Katie... please let me leave, what will happen if your parents catch me, this can't happen!" I try to sound responsible and firm but she isn't buying it.

"Wank yourself... look at my naked body and show me that you fancy me... your cock tells me already you fancy me.. Show me.... please.." Katie looks at me with her sexy pouting lips and big beautiful eyes, I'd never been able to say no to her as a little girl, now what chance do I have... My rock hard cock points towards her as I turn and show her what she desires, she looks with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Oh my god... I love your cock.. can I touch it..." She looked like a little girl at Christmas who has just got the present she has wanted all year. I stand there staring at her, still in shock..

I'm frozen, as her fingers reach towards me... I need to move, I need to be anywhere but here, I start to push past her but just as I do there is a knock on the door...

"Michael, I think Katie wants to use the bathroom, dinner in 10 minutes if you can hurry up".. There is silence for a second...

I begin to speak.... "Right.. Ok I'll be...." but Katie takes the opportunity to grab for my cock, gripping it firmly and sinking to her knees.... I am stunned in to silence and know I can't give the game away. I try to complete the sentence..

"OK, I'll just be 2 minutes..." As I speak her mouth darts quickly and I feel her wet lips close around me and the feeling of lightly sinking teeth upon my tender flesh...

"Arghhh..." an involuntary noise of shock and surprise.. causes concern from outside...

I look down at Katie, who is looking back up at me with her big beautiful innocent eyes and look of mischief on her face. I hold my breath, both at the sight of her naked body at my feet and her fingers wrapped tightly around my hard cock, the head of which was in her mouth lightly gripped by her teeth.. I glare at her and whisper firmly for her to stop, as much as she can she smiles at me and squeezes a little harder with her fingers..

"Sorry... are you ok in there...?"... I know I need to get rid of Scott or this wasn't going to end well.. I look down at Katie's hold on me and she lets up with her teeth but starts to firmly suck and bob her head up and down, my cock sliding into her silky young mouth...

"SPIDER.... It was just a spider" I manage to splutter... a laugh and insult comes from outside and footsteps go down the stairs...

I look down at Katie, wanking my cock, taking my penis deeper in to her little mouth, her naked body worshipping at my feet... Fucking hell that felt good, my mind spinning, my cock begging me not to stop her. I reach my hands down and place them on the back of her head, my rock hard penis takes control of my morality and with frightening lust I start to thrust deep in to her pretty face....

"You want my cock do you.., you dirty little slut? If you want to take me, take me like a woman and do it right." I force my cock deeper in to her mouth, my leg muscles tighten as I fuck her face, pushing my cock in and out, Katie doesn't object but just let me take control. My cock pushes to the back of her throat and I hold it there, Katie's eyes widen until I start to withdraw causing her to cough and splutter, then I pull out fully letting her breathe.. She looks at me with pure love and lust, spit all over her chin and a desire that is overwhelming. She carefully wipes the spit from her chin and grabs my cock, wanking me hard and fast, placing the head back between her lips. I thrust again in and out of her mouth, my mind had lost any remnant of control, it was all desire now. I wanted her lips to suckle me, I wanted to cum all over her sweet pretty face. I'm an animal, I want her, need her, I reach and grab her soft firm perky tit, mauling it roughly as I continue to force my cock in to her mouth. Katie just kneels there and gives herself to me, my puppet, my dirty little princess, just soaking up all the lust and desire and passion I can give her.. One of her hands go between her legs, the other squeezes the breast I've not been abusing.

I'm so close to cumming, I put one hand behind her head holding her still, with the other I wank myself furiously, faster and faster, cum welling up inside my balls.

"Yeah... you want it baby, you want it... Urggh...." I grunt as the first thick jet of cum shoots down her throat, the second pastes her face, a third is greeted with an eager sweet tongue, a 4th and 5th all over her, in her mouth, her eyes and nose, she looked like a real little slut. With each firm stroke I let out a low moan and my urge dissipates....

I stand there limp cock in hand, an 18 year old girl covered in my spunk and licking her lips... Shit... what had taken over me, I grab my towel and with great embarrassment leave her used and soiled with my seed on the bathroom floor..

I sit shocked and bemused on the bedroom floor looking at my soft cum covered cock, limp but still fat and glistening. I closed my eyes and thought about what had just happened, I could not believe I'd just fucked the face of little Katie... All I can see in my minds eye are her beautiful big eyes looking up at me, her sweet succulent lips wrapped around my cock... What the hell had I done, I felt sick but also exhilarated, more alive than I had felt in years. I glanced over at the clock, I really needed to get ready for dinner or somebody was going to come up and start seeing where I'd got too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

We need more!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

FUCK IN HE'LL HARD ON FROM FIRST PARAGRAPH. VANT WAIT FOR NEXT INSTALLMENT.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

oh to have more

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Great story

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

work

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

By *on779Man  over a year ago

west mersea colchester

Great story can’t wait for the next chapter

Wow

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Can’t wait for more

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *aria_tiaTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Fabulous

can't wait for more

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Any more?

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

Great read, more please.

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Def need more of this

A stunning story that digs deep into fantasies shared by many on here I’m sure. Well done sir!

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

By *edDevilJohnMan  over a year ago

somewhere close

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ig_will_11Man  over a year ago

town

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Omg. ... I love this. Imagine it's me and one of my nieces

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

Wow!

Brilliant story... please can we have more?

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Amazing

By *omoxfordMan  over a year ago

leeds

Looking forward to the next part

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Was hoping for more

Great story

By *odkaboy2Man  over a year ago

bristol

Brilliant

Can’t move from my work desk, too erect! But I need relief...!

By *uv2bnude3Man  over a year ago

Thurles

Wow

Amazing

By *edwinecoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Wow