FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Executive Assistant

The Executive Assistant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I needed a new Executive Assistant, so I began the arduous process of interviewing potential candidates. I needed someone who was a self-starter, not afraid to make decisions, someone who could fill in for me while I was away, and someone with leadership qualities, as they would be a team leader, representing me to the rest of my employees. Someone who was firm, but fair. Someone who was committed, but compassionate. After meeting with about 90 people, both male and female, one stood head and shoulders above the rest. Shauna. As soon as our interview was over, I knew I had found what I wanted and needed in an Executive Assistant.

Shauna hit the ground running on the first day. She was eager to learn, and picked up on policy and procedures very quickly. It only took a week for her to learn to read my cues, to understand what I wanted her to do even before I verbalized what needed to be done. She had the respect of the rest of my team, and as a bonus, they liked her as much as they respected her. A difficult balance for anyone, but she excelled at everything. She always dressed professionally, usually a pinstriped skirt and matching blazer, and a button up blouse, or the like. She was also very attractive—a plus in business. We got along very well, too. She could match my wit, and wasn’t afraid to question me if she didn’t understand what I was trying to accomplish, sometimes even making me reconsider a decision. Yes, I chose well.

After two months of working for me, I noticed that she wasn’t her usual self. I asked her to come to my office, and she dropped what she was doing and came immediately. I so appreciated her attentiveness to my directions. We sat on the couch, and I questioned her. “Shauna, I noticed that you’ve been a little distracted lately….”, she cut me off and said, “I’m sorry, sir, I hope my performance has not suffered….”. I cut her off and said, “No, no, you are performing flawlessly. But are you happy here? Is anything wrong, are you having problems with any of the employees?” “No sir, everything is great here…It’s just…well…I don’t want to bring my personal issues to work, so I don’t know if I should…”. Again, I cut her off, “Shauna, I won’t ever pry into your personal life, but you need to know, if you work for me, and you need to discuss something personal, my door is always open to you. I care about all my employees, and they all know of my open door policy. So, if you need to share something, please, share it.”

She started crying, “Sir, it’s my best friend, Debbie. I’ve known her all my life, and she still lives in my hometown in Washington. She just lost her husband in an accident, and she’s devastated. I know I can’t leave my job, and it’s just tearing me up inside. She asked if I could come stay with her for a week, and it ripped my heart out, but I told her I couldn’t, but she could call me every day. And she does. We talk for at least an hour every night.”

“Go home and pack, Shauna. Give Joan the info before you leave and she’ll get your flight ready. You’re leaving tonight. Be back next Monday”, I ordered.

“But sir….”, she objected. “It’s settled, Shauna…your best friend is like family, and family is very important to me. Go take care of her. We will survive in your absence.”

She started crying harder. “Thank you, sir, thank you! You have no idea how much this means to me!” “Yes, I do, Shauna. I’ve been in your position. Now go.”

The week went by fast, and I realized how much I’d grown to rely on Shauna. She had taken a lot off my plate that I now had to pick back up and handle in her absence. I found myself thinking of her a lot, not just about her job performance, but what a good person she is. I was missing her. I started thinking about her wit, her smile, her beauty…I wasn’t just missing her as my assistant, but as a friend. Without realizing it, she was really a friend.

When the following Monday arrived, she showed up early, as usual. She knocked on my office door and asked if I had a minute. “Of course, Shauna, come in.”

Sir, thank you so much for giving me that time off. Debbie and I spent a lot of hours crying, hugging, and even laughing about our memories. She is eternally grateful to you, and asked me to tell you so. She also asked me to give you a hug. I know it might not be appropriate, but I promised her I would. May I?” I stood up from behind my desk and made my way to her. “Of course, Shauna. And you can call her back and tell her I said she’s most welcome.” With that, Shauna embraced me, holding me a little tighter than I had expected, and for a little longer, all the while thanking me. I gently pushed her away, ending the embrace, not because I wanted to, but because my body started reacting to her. I couldn’t go there.

From that day forward, things changed. I no longer viewed her as “all business”, but as a good human being. She still performed flawlessly, but she also was warm…to me, and to all the other employees. I also noticed her as a woman…a beautiful, warm person, with a smile that seemed opposite her seriousness when the job needed to get done. I was staring out my office door at her, watching her busily calling, writing, directing…all in her job title. She stood up and removed her blazer, something she seldom did, and I suddenly noticed how busty she was. Her pretty face, her job performance, her smile, her sexiness…I suddenly noticed that I was getting hard looking at her, and thankfully, I got a call at that moment causing me to get back into work mode. I didn’t need to be looking at her that way. I couldn’t jeopardize losing her. She was the best E.A. I’ve ever had.

While on my call, I noticed that Shauna kept looking in my office anxiously. She knew not to interrupt me when I was on a business call, so I figured she needed to talk to me about something. I concluded my call, and she immediately came to my office. “Sir, we have a problem with the numbers on the Drexel Account. It’s off by a million dollars!” she said urgently. “Okay, get all the files and bring them in here and we’ll go over them. Call accounting and have them review their numbers! Quickly!”, I ordered. She hurried away and did as she was told.

She was back in 10 minutes, files in hand. “Roll that chair over here and let’s look at these files. We may be here a while!” “Yes, sir”, she replied.

We began pouring over every line, every number, every proposal. Accounting called at 5:00 and said they couldn’t find anything. By 6:30, everyone had left the building except for the custodian. By 7:30, Shauna and I were both tired and everything seemed to be running together. We weren’t thinking clearly. “Let’s stop for a minute, Shauna. I’m beginning to see numbers floating in my head. We don’t need to make things worse.” She fell back in her chair, seeming grateful for the break. I went to the bar in my office and poured us both a small glass of wine, to take the edge off. I put on some soft music, something I do often after a particularly stressful day, and reclined in my chair. After a few minutes, we were both refreshed, and loosened up a bit. “Okay, Shauna, let’s go over this again, but a little more slowly and less urgently. It is urgent, but I’m afraid we’re moving too fast.” She smiled at me and agreed. My gosh, she looked gorgeous. Being relaxed, I took my mind off of or problem and noticed that the blouse she was wearing was full. Her buttons strained, as if they were about to pop. Sometime during the course of our work, she must have loosened the top two buttons, or they came undone, and her cleavage was in full view. Her make-up was still perfect, as if she just arrived at work, her lips were full and luscious. I began to get hard again, but stopped myself and said, “Ok, let’s get back at it.” “Yes, sir”, she replied.

We kept going over the multitude of pages, beginning to wear out. I couldn’t help but sneak a peek at her every few seconds, as she was right next to me, her busty cleavage in full view. I fought back my erection several times. Suddenly, she blurted out, “Here it is! I found it!” “Where?”, I asked anxiously. “On page 39, there’s an extra “1” on this figure…what ‘s supposed to be $100,000 is listed here as $1,100,000! It’s a typo! “ We both jumped up at the same time, dancing around the room in sweet relief. She hugged me, and I picked her up and swung her around in a circle, and when I put her down, she didn’t let go. She leaned in and kissed me, quickly, then put her head on my chest and hugged me tightly again. I looked down at her, and our eyes met, and we quickly let go of each other.

“I’m sorry, sir…that was totally inappropriate. I was just so…so…excited that we solved the problem, and maybe the wine caused me to momentarily lose my inhibition”, she said.

“Umm, it’s okay, Shauna” I replied, in somewhat of a daze. I felt celebratory too, and didn’t mind what had just happened. So many thoughts went through my mind….here is this gorgeous, sexy woman in front of me, who just saved me a million dollars, who hugged me, kissed me, made me hard, but she was my employee. I wanted a celebratory fuck, but I couldn’t. But I’m not the one who initiated this. Did she know what she was doing? Was she using this moment to seduce me? What did she mean the wine made her lose her inhibitions? Did she feel something for me? What’s going on? I was confused. My thoughts were interrupted when she spoke, “Sir…sir…are you okay?

“Yes, Shauna…I’m just relieved. We almost lost a million dollars and I guess I might be in shock over all this. I’m tired…the wine…” I wanted to add “the kiss” but I didn’t.

She walked back over to me…”Sir”, she said so gently. “Everything’s okay. We did it. We deserve to celebrate. But I see one thing that’s not okay…and my job is to make your’s easier.”

“What are you talking about, Shauna? What’s not okay?”, I said with mild concern.

“This”, she said as she boldly grabbed between my legs. “You’re hard…you’ve been hard half the night. I can take care of that”, and she slowly slinked down to her knees, unbuttoning the rest of her buttons, revealing the biggest boobs I’ve seen in a long time.

Oh my gosh. She noticed my erections. I thought I had hidden it well, but I guess not. It was her attention to detail that made her so good at her job. She was a keen observer. My thoughts were interrupted by the feel of her mouth taking in my cock. I looked down and saw the most beautiful sight. This gorgeous lady had her sexy lips on me, sucking my cock so perfectly. She had undone her bra, and her massive boobs were free, one of her hands squeezing her own boobs, the other working my shaft as she sucked. I was throbbing.

“You’re the one who found the money”, I said as I lifted her away from my dick. “You’re the one who deserves a bonus”. I pulled her in for a kiss, this time not just a short one. Our tongues seemed to battle for dominance, and we kissed as urgently as we had looking for the money. My cock pressed her skirt into her pussy, and soon we were in the throes of passion. I picked her up and moved her to my desk, placing her dead center on it in front of my executive chair. I pulled up her skirt and noticed she had no panties on, and was dripping wet. “You naughty girl! Do you always come to work with no panties?” She pointed to the floor under my desk and said, “I took them off midway through our search”. I sat in my chair and immediately began to tongue her soaking wet kitty. She tasted exquisite. She threw her head back as I sucked her clit, while putting two fingers inside her. She moaned and writhed as I ate her completely, her luscious boobs in my eyesight. I stood up and continued to finger her while I sucked her massive tits. I then moved my fingers and teased the entrance of her hole with the head of my cock, using my hand to rub it up and down her slit, paying special attention to her clit.

I stood back and pulled her off the desk, pushing my chair backward. I turned her around and pushed the back of her neck until she was bent over the desk, then I entered her hungry hole and fucked her hard. She was grunting and moaning as my manhood invaded her, in and out. She was tight, but incredibly wet. Suddenly, she grabbed the edge of the desk and announced she was cumming. I grabbed her hair and pulled back gently, and increased the speed and depth, fucking her hard and fast. She let out a scream as her orgasm rippled through her body, and my cock emptied it’s creamy contents into her.

Spent, I fell backwards into my chair. Shauna just laid there, still clutching the edge of the desk, cum dripping out of her worn pussy onto the floor mat under my desk. After a few minutes, I asked her if she was okay, since she hadn’t moved.

“Oh yes”, she said gently. “ I was just thinking about how much I love my job."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow - what a fantastic story, eloquently written

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Great story. I have a lady in work that I would love to do that with

Great story does the saga continue hopefully

"Great story does the saga continue hopefully "

I only thought of it as a one-off, but I suppose I could continue it.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

I definitely think you should continue

"I definitely think you should continue "

Your wish, is my command

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Two things occupied my mind as I walked in the next morning. First, crisis averted. Although my company is financially stable enough to absorb a million dollar loss, who wants to lose a million dollars? Second...wow, I can't believe how hot Shauna is. Nothing like that has ever happened before, especially in my office! Yes, I've had hot women work for me before, but I never crossed that professional line. Why did I let this happen with Shauna? I began thinking and trying to make sense of it, when I passed Shauna's office. Her door was open, and I smiled at her as I walked by. When she smiled back at me, as she always did, it was different. It was like her smile was saying, "I fucked you last night, on your desk, and I liked it, and you will be doing it again!" How a smile can convey that, I don't know, but that's what I thought.

Being mentally focused was my forte. It's how you become successful. But I have to admit, I struggled maintaining focus throughout the day. Although Shauna had come in to my office several times that morning, she never mentioned last night...just that smile. That communicating smile. Then, just before lunch, I heard her yelling to our secretary, Joan, on her way toward my office. "Joan, hold all of our calls and we are not to be interrupted! We'll be in executive session for a bit!"

Joan said, "Yes, Ma'am", and proceeded to obey her order.

Shauna walked in, a vision of sexy loveliness, and with a concerned look said loudly, "Sir, we have another problem!" My heart sank. Was someone intentionally sabotaging our finances? Did we have a mole in the corporation, selling our secrets? My mind went everywhere in a flash, and I finally said, "What is it?! Tell me!!" She walked over to me and said, "Nothing. Nothing's wrong. Well, except I want a repeat of last night, and if creating a crisis will get me that, then I'll make one." Her eyes sparkled. Her smile melted me. Visions of last night popped in my head. "Shauna! You nearly gave me a heart attack! I might have to dock your pay!"

"Dock away, Sir...it's worth it", she countered.

"Hon, it's the middle of the day, we can't do anything!" I answered back.

"Joan's holding all of our calls, and you know she won't allow any interruptions", she said coyly. "Besides, most of the staff has left for lunch", she quipped as she walked toward my desk.

I was standing in front of my chair, as I had darted out of it when she came in announcing that there was a problem. She noticed a bulge already forming in my suit pants.

"You little troublemaker!", I said as a smile overtook my concerned look. "You'll pay for that little stunt!", and I pushed her over the desk again, lifting her skirt. "What? No panties again? Did you not read the dress code in the employees handbook?", I quizzed. "No matter, that will make this easier", and I slapped her right cheek.

"Oh, that stung, Sir! I felt a jolt throughout my whole body!" as she wiggled her rear end.

"That was for scaring me to death! This one is for violating the dress code!", and I slapped her other bum cheek, sending another stinging jolt through her.

"You're right, Sir. I deserved that! But will you kiss it and make the sting go away?"

I looked down at her bum and saw two, bright red handprints on her arse. She spread her legs apart, waiting in expectation. I got on my knees behind her and began peppering the handprints with soothing kisses, then started licking her very wet, very delicious pussy. In a few moments, she announced that she was cumming, and again just layed there on my desk for a few minutes afterward, satiated.

Then, I heard Joan's voice on the intercom. "Sir, Bob's on his way in! I tried to stop him, but he said it's urgent and he's about to barge in!

Crap! Shauna was a ruffled mess and I'm standing there with a tent pole protruding in my suit pants. "Quick, get under the desk, Shauna! I ordered. She quickly did so, and I sat down in my chair and shuffled some papers"

Bob barged in. "Where's Shauna? This concerns her, too! She may have blown something!"

She was blowing something, alright. While under my desk, she had unzipped me, releasing my hard cock and sucking it. I tried to keep my composure, and answered Bob. "She stepped out the back door to my office to get some files. She'll be back in a few, but will be going to lunch. Go back to your office, and I'll call you when we can talk."

He left, and Shauna came out from under the desk. "I can't believe you, you naughty woman! That was risky!!" She got herself together and smiled while heading for the door. "We'll finish our "discussion" later, Sir."

Three hours later, we did finish our "discussion"...

brecon

Liking this a lot very good

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - hard at work, not always a good thing ha!!

More

Barnsley

Shauna came back in my office at 4:10. "We have to be in the conference room at 4:30, so just wanted to see if you want to go over anything before we go", she said loud enough for Joan to hear before closing the door. She then walked over to me, her magnificent breasts bouncing with every step.

She walked up to me, embraced me and said, "Time to take care of you, Sir. I can't have all the fun in this place!" "We don't have time for any play, we have to be in the room in 20 minutes", I countered. "Yes we do, Sir, here, let me show you." She then locked her mouth with mine, unzipped my pants and proceeded to jerk my cock expertly. It didn't take long...her kisses, her breasts against me, her perfect strokes...after 5 minutes I was ready to cum. I took my mouth away from hers and whispered, "I'm cumming!", and with that she fell to her knees, took my cock in her mouth and swallowed everything, even waiting for the afterflow to finish. "I can't believe you did that, Shauna! "Well, Sir, it wouldn't be very professional to have cum blown across your desk and all over the floor, now would it?" "You're right, Missy!", I said as I reached for the tissue, grabbing a sheet and wiping the corner of her mouth. "And it wouldn't be professional to walk into a meeting with cum on your lips, either", as I finished cleaning her mouth.

She walked toward the door, "See you in the conference room in five, Sir."

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Barnsley

Great story

I got myself together and stopped by Shauna's office, then walked together to the conference room. I told her I had a surprise that I would reveal during the meeting.

We walked into the conference room, where all the department heads were already seated. Shauna took her seat beside me, as she always had. I then began the meeting.

"Alright, I need to hear from all of you, about the needs of each department, but I also want to hear about your successes. Bob, I'll start with you."

Bob stood up and began his presentation. "I don't know if you'd call this a success, but I did find some disturbing things. I'm sorry sir, but Shauna is working subversively to take down this company. I have evidence that she intentionally tried to defraud this company of a million dollars, but also, she signed a requisition for 4000 units from one of our suppliers, knowing full well we only needed 40 units, which is another million dollars. I'm very sorry, sir, I know you hired her personally, but she's a mole sent in to take down the company from within."

Shauna's mouth opened wide in disbelief, and her normally smiling face turned into one of anger. "That's not true, Bob! That's a lie!"

"No it's not, Shauna, right here is the proof!", Bob retorted.

"Let me see that!" Shauna demanded.

Bob smugly passed the requisition form to Shauna. She saw her name at the bottom of the requisition form.

"This isn't my signature, Bob! I don't write like that for one. She then pulled a pen from her blazer pocket. "This is my pen. It has blue ink. Everything I've ever signed for this company, I've signed with this pen. This signature is in black ink! It's NOT mine! And thirdly, even though I have the authority to sign this requisition form, this responsibility is delegated to YOUR department!"

Bob then retorted, "I think you're lying! Besides, there was another thing...you made a "mistake" of a million dollars on this form, where it was supposed to be $100,000, and there was an extra "1" added, making it $1,100,000. Both of these things point to you!"

Shauna stood up to confront Bob. She was angry. I've never seen her this angry. It wasn't a good look on her. I think she would have punched Bob if he wasn't across the table from her.

I stood up and put my hand on Shauna's shoulder, forcing her back down in her chair. I then addressed the group.

"Bob, how did you know about the million dollar mistake on this form? Only me, Shauna, the accounting department and one other department were aware of this."

Bob looked like a deer caught in headlights. Before he could answer, I continued. "I knew someone was a saboteur, and I've been watching you for two months. The other department I mentioned that was aware of this, beside accounting, is security. We have footage of you, after hours, changing that "1" that caused the million dollar mistake. I also hired a handwriting expert, and it's your writing on that form, that you accused Shauna of changing. And I bet when I submit this other form that you say is Shauna's signature, they'll find that that is your handwriting, too. Bob, you're fired! Security is waiting outside to escort you out of the building. Get out!

The rest of the department heads were shocked. Bob offered no defense, as he knew he was caught. I told the rest of the group that we convene another time to address any other issues, and dismissed them.

Shauna looked relieved, but was still angry. "I can't believe he did that! And how did you know, Sir? And why didn't you tell me?"

"I've been watching him since before you got here. There are other things he's done, which are all on file and video. You were astute to find that million dollar mistake. And I didn't want to tell you about him, as I knew if you were involved, it would look like you were guilty. I would not let anything happen to you."

"I don't know whether to kiss you, or cry. I'm still upset by what just happened. I need to go home. But I don't want to be alone."

"I'll take you home, Shauna. Get your stuff."

I put my arm around her and we left.

Written very well, I am enjoying this story

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Good story well put together and we'll written. Hope there's more

Barnsley

Thank you all very much! I will continue the story--since you asked so nicely. Shauna is my favorite character to write about.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Three strikes against me. A little too old, a single male, and over 4000 miles away. Apart from that - perfect. Just thought I had to say how much I enjoyed your tale of Shauna. Ray

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Book Marked

brecon

Aberdare

My chauffeur picked us up at the curb in front of my office building. I told him the address to take us to, and off we went. I put the privacy glass up so Shauna and I could talk in private, but there wasn't a lot of talking. She held my hand, and just stared out of the window. She really was upset.

"Everything's okay, Shauna. This episode is over", I assured her.

"Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I could have lost my job. The company could have suffered great loss. I despise people like him. Why does there have to be people like him?", she lamented.

"It would take ten Bobs doing ten times the damage to make a dent in hurting the company", I began explaining. And your job was never in danger, Shauna. I'm not just a figurehead, I'm very involved in protecting my assets, and I know more of what goes on in my company than everyone is aware. You are safe."

I could tell she was fighting back tears now. Her anger turned into a sad relief. She scooted closer to me, and I put my arm around her as she nestled her head into my chest. "It's okay now, dear." I again assured her.

We arrived at her condo and she exited the limousine before I could get out and open the door for her. I asked her if she was okay now as I exited the car behind her. "I do feel a little better, thank you, but I'd like for you to come up and stay with me for a while, if you have time", she asked. I quickly ran through the plans I had for the evening, and decided that there was nothing that couldn't be moved to another time. It was more important to me to make sure that my personal assistant was okay. She was more important to me than anything else I had to do.

"Jiles, I will be staying here for the rest of the evening. I'll call you when I need to be picked up. Take the rest of the night off", I ordered.

Shauna and I headed for her door. The night was just beginning.

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Fantastic story line and well written too. Hope this flies on for some time yet

I look forward to reading every new episode

Thank you, will continue...

Oh I do love this story

"Oh I do love this story "

Me too

" "

Thank you, Sassy xxx

Aberdare

Walking into her living quarters, I noticed that she had a somewhat tropical décor going on. The wall colors were light bluish, with various pictures of the ocean, islands, palm trees, and an aquarium. "Beautiful", I said as my eyes surveyed the room. "Thank you", she said, appreciative of the compliment. "It's a far cry from the cold weather outside. I need to go take a warm shower to get the chill out of my bones. Care to join me?", she said with almost pleading eyes. "Of course...after the day you've been through, the least I can do is honor your request. Even if I don't want to", I joked. Finally, a slight smile came across her face.

We walked into her bedroom, where I removed my suit, and she all of her clothes. As much as we have played in the office, this is the first time I've see her completely naked. She was stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her massive boobs, her clean-shaved kitty, her perfect skin...I already felt myself getting aroused, and we haven't even touched yet. She eyed me up and down, noticing that I was beginning to harden, and she quipped, "Slow down, sailor...you haven't even entered port yet." I couldn't help but giggle at her analogy.

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

Aberdare

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving this

Barnsley

As we entered the shower, I couldn't help but notice how roomy it was. Six people could easily fit in there. There were multi-directional shower heads, and a large tiled bench. She turned the water on, and we stepped in. She pulled me in for a kiss under the cascading warmth, and my erection became fully realized. We were close enough that as my cock hardened and began to rise, it landed right at her opening. Without our mouths ever leaving each others, she raised one leg and placed her foot on the bench, grabbing my cock and rubbing her pussy with it. My hands reached for the soap, and after lathering my hands, I began to caress her bum, her back, her boobs and, after pulling my cock away from her a little, her pussy. It felt so sensual, and we were at a much slower pace than any time we fucked in the office. After a few minutes of standing, she pushed me back to sit on the bench, then straddled me. My cock slid easily into her silky wet pussy, and she just stayed still on it, while locking us into another, deep, mouth searching kiss. She then locked her hands behind my neck, and arched her head backward so that I could suck on her enormous tits. She began to writhe slowly up and down on my rigid member now, up and down and side to side. She began to speed up as her orgasm neared, and I found myself spurting into her quickly. Moments later, she moaned out loud, her own orgasm shuttering through her body. We sat like that for a few minutes, locked in another sensual kiss, then stood and washed off.

"Let's go finish this on the bed", she whispered.

[Removed by poster at 03/11/19 22:03:06]

Aberdare

By *lexjohnson139Man  over a year ago

Dublin

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Outstanding

I was going to turn this a different direction, but I will finish with the next scene, and save my thoughts for a new story. Love that you all like this story.

I am reading this out aloud to my king and loving how it is going and it is making my pussy throb can not wait for more

"I was going to turn this a different direction, but I will finish with the next scene, and save my thoughts for a new story. Love that you all like this story. "

That’s a shame as I think it looks like a lot of us are enjoying this.

I eagerly await your next story

As we walked toward the bed, she led me by my cock, tugging it, making me hard again. How could I not be? She turned around and fell backward, spreading her legs, inviting me to come dine. I eagerly dove into her, lapping up her sweet juices, running my tongue all around her swollen pussy lips. I sucked on her clit for a few minutes, and soon she was writhing with delight. I turned her over and pulled her to the edge of the bed, and invaded her dripping wet sex. I fucked her slowly, purposefully, wanting to make this last a while. A few moments later, she crawled up on the bed, turning on her back again, and I licked my way up her legs, stopping to eat her deliciousness again, then continued up to her luscious tits, sucking on them with a little more fervor than before. I entered her again, this time speeding up and fucking her harder than before, moving my mouth from her boobs to her mouth, and kissed her hard and hungrily. I could feel my orgasm mounting, and hers as well, and soon we were in a fucking frenzy. "Oh my gosh", she screamed out, "I'm cumming again....fuck, I"m cumming!!!" I came hard, spilling my creamy delight deep into her pussy. She spasmed and shuddered for minutes after she came, a wonderful after-effect of an intense orgasm, and I felt spent. She rolled on her side, and I cuddled up behind her, and we both fell fast asleep.

I was nestled in behind her, when she woke me a few hours later. She was reaching behind her, feeling my cock, and said, "Really, sir? We just came twice and you're hard again?" I chuckled, "It's not intentional, I was asleep. I guess you make me horny even in my sleep!" She turned around, got on her knees, and said, "Well, we can't have you hard ALL the time", and took me in her mouth and sucked me until I came again.

"Oh my gosh, you didn't have to do that! It would have gone down when I got up to get dressed to go home." I corrected.

"Who said you're going home?", she playfully said. "Spend the whole night with me? Please?"

And I did. And the next night. And the one after that. And 8 months later, the preacher said, "You may kiss your bride."

The End

A shame this has come to an end

"A shame this has come to an end "

I'll start a new series later this week

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago