FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Poisonous Encounter

Poisonous Encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My ex Shane and I had broken up when we were 15, he was my friend’s cousin and he broke my heart. I still thought about him 3 years on when it was approaching my friends 18th birthday party. I hadn’t seen him in so long, I’d lost weight, had my braces off and felt a lot better about myself. That night I dressed to kill. My best friend, Michael said he would make sure the loser didn’t go anywhere near me.

I arrived as the party started to get busy. My eyes fell on him, and my heart jumped to my throat, he was still so sexy and I felt a familiar pull. That was until I saw his arm draped around a ginger haired girl. My heart sank and I was about to look away when his eyes met mine, his brows furrowed for a second, and then there it was, that killer smile. I nodded nonchalantly and Mike, the legend that he is, snaked his arm across my shoulder and kissed my cheek. He learnt over and whispered in my ear “let’s make him see what he missed out on” I giggled and when I looked back over at Shane, he looked away quickly.

On the dance floor, after a few too many word, Mike and I were bumping and grinding. I could feel Shane’s eyes on me the whole time but I didn’t care. I was enjoying myself and felt slightly smug that he couldn’t seem to to look away. Even at one point his girlfriend waved a hand in front of his face like he wasn’t paying attention. I felt a million dollars.

The toilets were at the bottom of the stairs and down a huge corridor, and with lots of dark rooms either side full of old bar stools and pool tables and furniture. It was really dark as I walked down the corridor and I hurried my step when all of a sudden a hand grabbed me and pulled me into a side room. As the door shut Shane hadpushed me up against it. Hand on my mouth so I wouldn’t scream out....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

A very good start

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

Great start! :d

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He released his hand from my mouth when he was confident I wouldn’t scream, yet his body still pressed me right against the back of the door. The dimly room did not shadow his insanely good looks.

“What the actual fuck?!” I whispered loudly, my eyes burned into his.

“It’s killing me” he exclaimed frustratedly, pushing His fingers through his hair.

“What is?!” I asked, heart pumping at the very thought of his answer.

“You....and him” he sighed through gritted teeth.

I snorted and put my hands on his chest, pushing him slightly, but he didn’t budge.

Upstairs, ‘Poison’ by Alice Cooper blasted out.

He lifted a hand up and gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, like the way he used to.

“So beautiful” he whispered softly.

His words were enough to melt away any last shred of restraint and suddenly our lips found each other. Hot and hungry, his tongue met mine as he pressed tighter against me, I could feel his excitement pushing on my thigh.

His lips moved down to my neck as his hands gripped my breasts, he pulled them out of my dress and pinched my nipples tightly making me hiss and throw my head back against the door. He sucked one into his mouth and rolled his tongue over it, I moaned loudly put my hand on the back of his head willing him to continue. He stepped back and pulled me with him, his hand on my wrist, he spun me round and bent me over the abandoned pool table in the middle of the room, pushing me down by the back of my neck.

His hands lifted my dress up and I felt my knickers being pushed to one side. I spread my legs, allowing him more access. And gasped in shock as he lifted up a leg and placed it on the table. I could feel the cool air against my already wet pussy. And gasped as his fingers slid inside me so easily. The familiar feeling of his fingers working caused me to cry out. His tongue replaced them quickly, pressing through the folds of skin to that sensitive bundle of nerves. I instinctively pushed back onto his face as his tongue pushed inside me.

I could hear him fumble with his belt buckle and a rip of a condom wrapper as his tongue was still massaging my clit. The intense feeling building up inside. I cried out as I began to gush, feeling the vibrations of his moan as his tongue lapped at my juices. He stood up and ran the tip of his cock up and down my my slit.

He meant forward so his mouth was next to my ear.

“Tell me you want this” he breathed in my ear...

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea