FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shy little 19 year old reveals her naughty side

Shy little 19 year old reveals her naughty side

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This story is purely fiction but based on a fantasy of an old work colleague.

I’m a manager in a gift store, it’s a relatively boring job just myself and mainly old women close to retirement earning a few bob to keep themselves going, but a couple of weeks ago Faye started with us, this beautiful innocent looking 19 year old who is off for the summer in college, and wow did it make a difference with her, our uniform consists of just black shoes black slacks or jeans , well when I was asked by Faye would I mind if she wore leggings. I couldn’t refuse her smile.

See Faye although only just over 5ft in hight, with raven black hair, glasses but even in her no makeup days dressed in uniform you could tell she was a stunning beauty, she had such an amazing little frame even in the slightly baggy polo shirt you could see her perky b cup tits pushing the fabric, she had the sort of small petit waist I could just picture myself grabbing it and lifting her onto the office desk, and for her ass well that was out of this world she wore the tightest leggings possible as she walked you could even dimple and inperfection on her cheeks, not that there was many. And as she would bend over to pack the shelves I was always greeted by the sight of a variety of sexy little underwear as the fabric of her leggings was stretched to breaking point, many the day I would catch a glimpse and the fantasy of having her would get me through the day.

But nothing prepared me for what was about to happen,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

god tell us more

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

As the weeks went by Faye came out of her shell abit, I was starting to see a little naughty side to her, being in college she only worked weekends and although I used to take them off I was starting to enjoy working them.

In early August my senior supervisor decided it was time to call it and day and retire. So we put the word out we were looking, I was very surprised when Faye spoke up and asked could she apply for it, she had decided to take a year out from college to save up money and see if she still wanted to pursue the same career, I liked her enthusiasm about taking on the role so young, what convinced my to let her apply, we arranged for her to interview her Friday afternoon after her shift, little did I know how that would go.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

more plz

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please op

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

brill , keep it coming

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Keep going Storytime, keep going.

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

keep going

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Nice

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Sounds like this one shaping up to be a good one

Looking forward to the rest

This could get interesting

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Love to hear more

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

More please

Guildford

harrogate

So after a few days and a few great views of her bent over cleaning shelves , before I new it it was Friday, as the day wound down it was soon close to closing so I locked up and sent the other staff home and as I started to do the cash up Faye popped her head in the door and asked could she go get changed in the canteen, I had a few bits left to do before I was ready to interview her so I agreed, I must of lost count about 10 times while thinking of her getting changed in there, just the next room over, the temptation to sneak a peak was nearly too much to bare, but before I knew it I was cashed up and she was knocking on the door once again. Bear in mind what walked out was a shy looking girl wearing a polo shirt a pair of far to tight leggings and a pair of flat black shoes, nothing would of prepared me for what was about to walk in.

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

“Come in” I shouted, swinging around in my chair as the door opened my eyes meet the sight of a black high heel and legs covered by tights and as my mind went in slow motion as she came through the door, there she stood in killer heels tights a nice tight little black skirt with a slit down the left side, her white shirt tucked in with more than a few buttons undone revealing a lovely bit of cleavage, like out of a film she has turned from a shy 19 year old into a sexy secretary, as she stood there my expression must of given it away, “abit of a change from the uniform huh” she giggled, just abit I said while trying to compose myself , as I came around I realized from the thought of her changing in the new room combined with how damn sexy she looks right now , I was starting to put a bit of a strain on my slacks, so a little readjusting my seating position I gestured for her to take a seat, as she sat adjacent to me her skirt rose up ever so slightly to my amaze I realized that she was not infact wearing tights but hold up stockings, and from the slit in the shirt I spotted what I thought were suspenders, them being my weakness I had to try compose myself . Do you like my outfit John? She asked teasingly, “yes your very professional looking” I said trying to remain professional, I’m glad you like it, my boyfriend picked it out he said you would love it. I froze what did she mean he picked it and new I would like it, maybe I was overthinking or more to the point dreaming, so I ignored it and started with the interview. Trying not to be distracted by her legs or her absolutly suculent looking C cup breasts that were nearly busting out of her push up bra.

Barnsley

By *ig_will_11Man  over a year ago

town

Lincoln

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *acelvisMan  over a year ago

thurso

Great story

harrogate

Dublin 13

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Keep this going please brilliant story

fleetwood

More please

By *obinhood86Man  over a year ago

nottingham

My niece 18 young plump busty is a flirt

As I adverted my gaze back to her face I realized just how beautiful she was, her raven black hair tied up in a bun bar two bits of shorter hair at either side of her face almost curving perfectly with the shape of her head. She had the sexiest set of perusing green eyes I have ever seen which usually gleamed but now seemed to have a want in them almost a hunger, and her bright red lipstick made her lips look so inviting, As I tried to focus and continue with the boring interview. She spoke away to me but I wasn’t hearing words I was imagining lunging at her and tearing that shirt off . As I spoke stuttering and stumbling for words forgetting what I was doing she kept this smirk on her face and a glint in her eye, she new she had me, as she played with her shirt ever so slightly giving me more and more of an eye full of her cleaving, I was starting to drift off with the scent of her perfume and the sights I was seeing I was in sensory overload. All of a sudden she bent down to and started fumbling with the strap of her high heels. “Oh John I can’t seem to get this could you do it for me”, of course I quickly replied as a slid my chair closer and bent forward to do it, holding the back of her ankle in one hand the feeling of her leg in those stockings nearly caused the buttons on my fly to burst , and as I used my free hand to fix the strap my eyes ran up along her legs as they reached just above her knee I realized she was sitting legs spread giving me a clear view of her black lace panties, ah that moment I forgot where I was and why we where there and my hand holding the back of her ankle started to slowly run up the back of her calf’s. She lifted her leg and placed her foot on my chair in between my legs. As my hand started to caress her silky stocking covered leg she let out a little soft moan, my eyes darted up to her face, she was sitting there with her head tilted back eyes closed biting her lip, as I caught that view I stopped to take in the view her head darted forward a look of hunger took over her hole body as she stood up reached out grabbed me by my tie and passionately kissed me.

As our youngest danced my hands finally got to roam that amazing body. I slid my hands from her side down her waist and wrapped them around the cheeks of her amazing ass but that wasn’t enough through the right skirt, I started kissing her neck and as she moaned and groaned in my ear I pulled up her skirt causing her cheeks to bounce free revealing her little lace thong before her cheeks stopped bouncing I took to hand fulls and lifted her off her feet, she wrapped her legs around my waist and boy did that nearly tip me over the edge. I swung around and sat her on the edge of the desk, causing pens paper the keyboard to go flying, but cleaning up was the least of my worries, not breaking our kiss she I ripped her shirt open causing buttons to fly off ,she started to moan into our kiss loving every minute of it with one hand a held the back of her head and with the other I grabbed the latch of her Bra and in one swift motion unclasped it. She tussled the straps off her shoulders and as I left forward I grabbed but breast’ squeezing them together and latched onto her nipple with my mouth, as I used my tongue to play and tease her nipples she squeezed my body so tight with her legs and stroked my hair with her hand grabbing a handful with every soft bite of her nipple, moaning and Groaning with every swirl of my tongue “oh my god yes finally a man taking charge” that’s when it hit me this is wrong not only am I her manager , I’m 10 years older and either way she has a boyfriend, I pulled away from her breast stepping back causing her legs to open I moved back and froze.

Darlington

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

More soon I hope

Dublin 13

port talbot

Love it

loving it so hard need more

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"As I adverted my gaze back to her face I realized just how beautiful she was, her raven black hair tied up in a bun bar two bits of shorter hair at either side of her face almost curving perfectly with the shape of her head. She had the sexiest set of perusing green eyes I have ever seen which usually gleamed but now seemed to have a want in them almost a hunger, and her bright red lipstick made her lips look so inviting, As I tried to focus and continue with the boring interview. She spoke away to me but I wasn’t hearing words I was imagining lunging at her and tearing that shirt off . As I spoke stuttering and stumbling for words forgetting what I was doing she kept this smirk on her face and a glint in her eye, she new she had me, as she played with her shirt ever so slightly giving me more and more of an eye full of her cleaving, I was starting to drift off with the scent of her perfume and the sights I was seeing I was in sensory overload. All of a sudden she bent down to and started fumbling with the strap of her high heels. “Oh John I can’t seem to get this could you do it for me”, of course I quickly replied as a slid my chair closer and bent forward to do it, holding the back of her ankle in one hand the feeling of her leg in those stockings nearly caused the buttons on my fly to burst , and as I used my free hand to fix the strap my eyes ran up along her legs as they reached just above her knee I realized she was sitting legs spread giving me a clear view of her black lace panties, ah that moment I forgot where I was and why we where there and my hand holding the back of her ankle started to slowly run up the back of her calf’s. She lifted her leg and placed her foot on my chair in between my legs. As my hand started to caress her silky stocking covered leg she let out a little soft moan, my eyes darted up to her face, she was sitting there with her head tilted back eyes closed biting her lip, as I caught that view I stopped to take in the view her head darted forward a look of hunger took over her hole body as she stood up reached out grabbed me by my tie and passionately kissed me.

As our youngest danced my hands finally got to roam that amazing body. I slid my hands from her side down her waist and wrapped them around the cheeks of her amazing ass but that wasn’t enough through the right skirt, I started kissing her neck and as she moaned and groaned in my ear I pulled up her skirt causing her cheeks to bounce free revealing her little lace thong before her cheeks stopped bouncing I took to hand fulls and lifted her off her feet, she wrapped her legs around my waist and boy did that nearly tip me over the edge. I swung around and sat her on the edge of the desk, causing pens paper the keyboard to go flying, but cleaning up was the least of my worries, not breaking our kiss she I ripped her shirt open causing buttons to fly off ,she started to moan into our kiss loving every minute of it with one hand a held the back of her head and with the other I grabbed the latch of her Bra and in one swift motion unclasped it. She tussled the straps off her shoulders and as I left forward I grabbed but breast’ squeezing them together and latched onto her nipple with my mouth, as I used my tongue to play and tease her nipples she squeezed my body so tight with her legs and stroked my hair with her hand grabbing a handful with every soft bite of her nipple, moaning and Groaning with every swirl of my tongue “oh my god yes finally a man taking charge” that’s when it hit me this is wrong not only am I her manager , I’m 10 years older and either way she has a boyfriend, I pulled away from her breast stepping back causing her legs to open I moved back and froze. "

Keep going please xxx

need more

Barnsley

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

Is she shaven or natural?

hoping totally shaven

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Lincoln

wolverhampton

Need an update soon please op

harrogate

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

By *uralRobMan  over a year ago

Bishops Castle

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

“What’s wrong” she purred , We shouldn’t be doing this you have a boyfriend. She laughed reaching over for her phone, she showed me a message “oh good plan, I’d say he has fantasied about this since you started, well get into that outfit we bought and he won’t be able to resist and send me pics during if you can, I can’t wait for you to come home and tell me all the details I’m hard here thinking about it love you and see you later.” I looked at who sent it, it was Shane her boyfriend. “I told you he picked the outfit what I didn’t tell you was that this was his idea, I catch you looking at my ass all the time, that’s why I wear leggings I told Shane one day that I was soaking wet watching you eye fuck me, I looked over and he was hard as fuck, we fucked that night all while talking about you fucking me, now come here to me and let’s finish what we started” you new I was looking at your ass? I said confused, “John all the shelves are mirrored I can see everything” as them words left her mouth I realized my stupidity all the shelves are glass but the backs are mirrors how i never realized she could see me is boyond me, as I stood there thinking and arguing in my head weather to continue she jumped down off the desk and looks her self on her knees in front of me, as she starts undoing my belt I just said fuck it we have came this far may aswell finish,

Lincoln

more.please

wolverhampton

Love it!

Guildford

Nice more please thanks great story more

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

More to come or should I say cum, any females or couples enjoying the story drop a friend request or message, could use some of you for the next story. ??

Barnsley

neath

Nice

By *ecorating GiggloMan  over a year ago

carnforth

Naughty but hot

As she undone the button on my slacks the zip basically undone it’s self as my cock bounced out causing my boxers to stretch out. “Ummm I’ve been waiting for this, she slid my pants down to the ground grabbed my boxers covered cock gave it a little kiss and in one swift motion pulled them down causing my cock to spring free as she placed her hand around my shaft the feeling of her soft hands around it nearly made me finish there and then she held it out and ran her tongue across the top of my Precum soaked head,” um tasty” she purred , while making solid eye contact she let go of my shaft hunched up on my knees grabbed my ass cheeks as she squeezed them, she took my whole cock in her mouth in one go, and started to face fuck her self on my cock, I grabbed her bun and pulled her back off me, “Nono take it slow and tease me a little” I said, she smiled a devilish smile and gently ran her fingers from my balls right up to my head, she gripped my cock and pulled it sideways and with her tongue she went from my balls right to my head then sucked the tip and done the same to the other side, I was in heaven her eye contact was so sexy and the feeling of her tongue and soft hands on me was to die for, she gently ran her fingers over my balls as she done laps of my cock with her tongue, “so your boyfriend wants to hear all about it does he” “uh huh “ she replied with my cock still in her mouth, well what don’t we show him, with that I took her phone from the desk opened her camera and took a photo, she gleamed with excitement and started posing with my cock for more pictures, I switched to video, “look what this little slut of yours is doing, do you like how much of a dirty bitch she is? I said in a Saturn voice. She was now bobbing her head on my cock using her tongue to play with my bell end, I was getting so close, suddenly she took my cock from her mouth and as she worked my shaft with her hand she licked my balls from bottom to top, as she took one in her mouth I couldn’t hold it anymore, my hot cum shot out all over her face she kept sucking and stroking until every last bit was out, once she realized i was still recording she looked directly into the phones canera, oh do you like that baby she cooed another mans cum all over my face, she took her finger and ran it across her breast’s were a couple of stray drops had landed, she slowly brought it to her lips and licked it clean off, “oh he tastes so good” she was really enjoying teasing the camera, she continued to clean her face off before taking the camera off me and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss with so much passion I was hard again in seconds, she looks back at the camera which now has the two of us in shot, “now go away while we have some fun, with that she knocked off the recording , “are you going to show that to him?” I asked now excited by the idea. “Show him? I’m bloody sending it to him now” she laughed, and just like that she hit send.

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Omg I'm loving this story xx

More please

Darlington

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

Newtownards

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

Can’t wait to get the next part

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Now she’s gonna get fucked!

port talbot

harrogate

wolverhampton

Mmmmm love it!

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

neath

Nice

As she put the phone down we locked lips again in a passionate lust filled kids, her arms wrapped around my neck. I traced my hands down her back over her skirt, and in on swift motion I pulled it up giving me full access to that ass I’ve dreamed about having in my hands, I traced my hands from hips under her cheeks and as my fingers meet between her cheeks I lifted her off the ground, as soon as I did she wrapped her legs around my waist, I took a few steps forward and sat her down on the edge of the desk, grabbed her legs and broke their grip around me, breaking the kiss I pulled back finally kicking my shoes off and stepping out of my trousers and boxers I dropped to my knees, while I held her legs apart my face right in line with her crotch, she used one hand to slide her sexy lace black thong to one side , revealing the glistening lips of her totally shaven pussy, I kissed her inner tight from the tops of her stockings right to the side of her lips, repeating it on both sides, teasing her and enjoying the feel of her body tremble with anticipation, i looked up to her face, the look of hunger in her eyes was unreal, I knew she couldn’t last much longer but I still wasn’t ready for her to finish, I slowly leaned my head forward stopping right above her clit, I breathe a breath of warm air on it, she shock and moaned her hands now firmly gripping my hair, I New she was ready, i gently kissed her little clit her legs latched closed over my shoulders and around my neck forcing my head right into her pussy, with my tongue I licked her puffy pussy lips from bottom to top, she tasted like no pussy I have ever tasted she was sweat like honey, i continued to use my tongue nice and slowly to please her, I gently brought two fingers up and as my tongue played with her clit I started to slide two fingers inside her starting slowely but building up a rhythm that had her now almost shouting with pleasure, it wasn’t long until I hear her voice become shaky and her body tense up I New she was seconds out from a very big orgasam, I upped my tempo my fingers now going deep into her pussy my tongue flicking her clit up and down, the noise of my fingers going in and out was like music to my ears her young right pussy was soaking, she grabbed my head and her body started to pulsate , I reached up with my free hand and grabbed her left breast and squeezed it hard, that pushed her over the edge as her young body was completely succumbed to the earth shattering orgasm, she let out a scream and started to go limp, I kept going until she grabbed my hair and pulled my head away, “that’s enough, that’s too sensitive” as I looked up at her her face was flush she was breathing deeply but she had such satisfaction on her face, she was biting her lips and her eyes were gleaming she nods to the left and when I look over she laughs, there was the phone propped up on the desk, she was recording the whole thing, I cleaned up her juiced with my tounge while keeping eye contact with the camera, “umm so delicious” I exclaimed into the lense she pulled my head up by my hair and kissed my then proceeded to lick her juices from around my mouth, she then gently bit down on my bottom lip, puts her hand out and grabs my cock, “oh her seems ready to go again” she teasingly states. “Oh her is ready, that pussy of yours is going to get tore up” I said in a seductive way, she pics up the camera points it at my rock hard cock, up and me then switches to selfie mode “enjoy that video while I enjoy this cock fucking my nice little pussy” with that she drops the phone and starts to take off the rest of her clothes.

Anybody in the east coast of Ireland that’s enjoying this story let me know, would love to be having my cock sucked while I write these stories . Plus they would get written a lot faster . Yous many find these horny but now just how sexy Faye is in real like, sitting here with a raging cock trying to write this isn’t easy. ??

Dublin 13

neath

Nice

Newtownards

loving this so much

Lincoln

she takes off her shirt and bra, without her bra tucked under her tits they spring free, causing them to have a little jiggle almost in slow motion. She stands up turns her back to me and pushes her skirt to the floor. Her ass is a sight to behold the in her little black lacy thong as she which is on over the straps of her garterbelt, as she arches her back and gently pushes them down she keeps eye contact , the most sexy look I’ve ever seen across her young innocent face, their she is bent over her high heels just helping to shape her already beautiful ass, I bend forward grabbing her hips And quickly giving her pussy another quick lick, working my way up to her little asshole, rimming her a couple of times, her soft moans causing my cock to go so hard it is actually sore, I raise up grab my cock and rub it up and Down her glistening pussy, stopping ever so gently and starting to push it in, her lips part and soon my head disappears Into her warm wet pussy, the feeling of pure pleasure come over me and as I slowly start to slide in and out of her , she moans turning back once again biting her lips she smiles a kinky smile, “fuck me john , use me pound my pussy” she purrs, with that I grab her by her hair pull her head back and start to build up a rythem , the sound of my cock viscously fucking her soaking wet pussy, her moaning and the scent from her beautiful perfume as I kiss her neck is sensory over load I reach around and start to squeaky her right breast with my right hand, as I start to pound her tight pussy the noise of my balls slapping off her cheeks getting louder, she is almost screaming with pleasure, I let go of her breast and with my right hand I grip her neck, “oh yes squeeze my neck me john punish me” she is starting to go a little red in the face, suddenly she picks up the phone again and starts to recored , moaning and screaming with pleasure, “you like watching me fuck your girl, your dirty little tramp of a girlfriend watch me fuck her” I bark down the camera with that I squeezed her neck her a little more, I slow down my trusts and instead start slowly deeply slamming my cock into her pussy, she reaches between her legs and starts to play with her pussy with one hand while holding the phone in the other, I start to feel her body tense, her breathes become short and shallow, that’s when I pick up the pace, at this point I’m really pounding her and she is loving it, “I’m going to cum , I’m going to cum, her hand starts to visciously rub her clit “I’m cumming I’m cumming” Oh my god fuuuuuucccckkkkk she screams as the muscles of her pussy grip down tight on my cock her whole body shakes, the tightened muscles of her pussy was too much, I let out one long groan and I can feel my cum spurt into and fill her pussy, I collapse onto her back as my and her legs start to turn to jelly, I stay there for a moment before lifting my head and looking into the camera , in the selfie mode I can see her beaming smile, “enjoy that you little pussy, enjoy watching me use and abuse your girlfriend. She is my little sex you from now on, I smear down the camera . “See baby that’s how a real man fucks” she mocks down the lense as I pull my now limp dick from her mound, she turns sits up on the desk and shows the camera my cum dripping from her used pussy, she takes her finger runs it along her lips and brings her cum filled finger to her mouth, sucking every last drop up with a smile on her face, “hope you enjoyed the show baby, I’ll see you later” she puts the phone away, “ omg I thought fucking you would be hot but boy that was so much better than I dreamed about, she said exhausted “I’ve wanted that little ass of yours since you started her” I admitted before standing between her legs and kissing her, “well it’s yours anytime you want” she said submissivly, we continued to enjoy a long kiss, the feeling of her sticking covered legs around my waist had me nearly hard again but I was too spent for that, soon we started to get dressed, as she buttoned up her shirt her phone beeped, it was from her boyfriend, it was a picture of her cum all over the inside of his boxers, with the caption I watched them videos on the train on the way home, this is the outcome, turns out he liked it as much as we did making it shooting his load in his pants in a packed train, that turned me on knowing he enjoyed me ducking his girlfriend a new experience for all 3 of us but one we all wanted to re visit, and just as Faye was about to leave she turned back to me with a cheeky smile, so did I get the job” she asked “with an interview like that how could I not promote you. With that she left, leaving me exhausted in the office with a semi thinking about the madness that had just happened but boy was it the best interview I ever did.

neath

Nice

harrogate

fleetwood

Lincoln

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

port talbot

Guildford

Great story hope you can find someone to comfort you so you can write some more

Dublin 13

fab storey love more

Glad you’d liked more stories coming soon guys keep an eye, and coupled and females feel free to add. ??

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

harrogate

Anybody read this today just curious if you enjoyed it