FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting a man outdoors with me dressed as a woman .

Meeting a man outdoors with me dressed as a woman .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onstance OP   Man  over a year ago

Morden

My fantasy is that I am working home from a pub most of the time I don't wear knickers and always wear stockings and suspenders and a dress above my knees.

Anyway I was taking my normal rout from the pub back home which is cutting though nonsuch park its quite late so safe as no one around but this one time there was a man walking behind me then he come up to me and we started to chat he then put his arm around me when I did not push it away he slide it down to my bum feeling though my dress he notice I was not wearing any knickers so he lower his hand a bit more and then up my stocking leg to my stocking tops and up further until he reach my bum all this time we been walking deeper in to the park he then pulled me in to the woods and bent me over a tree lifter up my dress undone his trouser and slide his cock in to me at first it hurt but once in to its full lenth I started to enjoy it feeling his warm cum in me after pulling out he turn me around and put his hand around my cock which was very hard as he wank me until I cum it was a fun time and he walked me to the park gates all the time with his hand under my dress on my bare bum .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Nice idea , and a gentleman too to wank you off afterwards - such delights

By *eishel215Man  over a year ago

Ware

Would love to do that with a sexy special girl like you darlin xxxxxxx Keith

» Add a new message to this topic