FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TVs who love Truckers partII

TVs who love Truckers partII

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutinnylons69 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Byfield/Daventry

Bagged my 82nd trucker in his lovely warm cab last night.Was messaged on Fab by a regular of mine. He was parked up a few miles from my regular spot but is well worth the journey.

I arrived and parked up about 50 yards away from his truck so I could flaunt myself and as I approached he could hear the click clack of my heels.

The passenger door duly opened and he got a lovely sight of my stocking tops as my skirt rode up as I climbed inside. He was naked and erect! He loves oral and to wank off into my mouth. Job done and a very large deposit made. He is a lovely guy really like visiting him.Stopped off at usual spot on way home lots of trucks but was quite late. I went for a stroll in the moonlight then took myself home.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds awesome

Love your post x

Naughty Naughty x

I'm never eating another yorkie bar.

Byfield/Daventry

83rd cab visit earlty evening at my usual spot. It was still easy to see me as I walked down the layby. The trucker had winked his back lights at me but I felt naughty so I got into the back of a car with a large chap and wanked him off . We were parked right in front of the truck. When I got out of the car and walked past the truck the driver wound down his window and asked me inside. A four step truck to climb into. He was topless and soon lost his bottoms. A lovely cock to suck and he enjoyed me playing with his balls. He enjoyed playing with my nipples and ass as I sucked, licked and flicked his cock. He did moan quite a bit and I knew what he liked but only realized he was cumming as I felt him empty into my mouth. Loved licking him clean. A nice guy and gentleman too. We hope to meet up again soon

Apologies to the guy in the refuge truck but just didn't fancy him still in his work clothes but an impressive set of lights on his vehicle.

laybys...its where its happening apparently.

Byfield/Daventry

For me it happens at people's homes, boats,hotels, clubs, private house parties simply everywhere.I just enjoy the thrill of walking in laybys,getting invited into cabs and posting it on here.

Byfield/Daventry

Ooops 84th trucker and my what a surprise he had in his pants.i had parked behind him earlier just before it got dark. Gave him an eyeful but no response. Came back an hour later walked past his truck to hear a voice say "want to come play?" Well not one to miss an opportunity! Too big for my small pussy but he was happy enough to fondle my naked ass and have me lick and suck his cock. A lovely load too. Another lovely guy. I am still out playing but it is quiet.

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Looking forward to seeing your name in the honours list for services to the trucking industry

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I'm sure you will meet ur target of 100 truckers under ur belt by Christmas

Byfield/Daventry

Thanks for your messages girls. I am striving for a100 but it will be touch and go xxx

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Go for it x

I love reading about your escapades... how to celebrate no 100??! Amazing

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I've enjoyed reading this

Byfield/Daventry

Hey girls yes please ideas on how to celebrate the 100th visit to a truckers cab. Trucker the other night said I was only the second Tgirl he had been with He asked me if I was keeping count.Perhaps should not have told him he was my 83rd!!

doncaster

"Thanks for your messages girls. I am striving for a100 but it will be touch and go xxx"
I have every faith in you and sure lots more gurls will have too X

I feel like 100 should be live streamed to your Fab family

doncaster

"I feel like 100 should be live streamed to your Fab family "
oh such a great idea ,cud use Kik to live stream it

Byfield/Daventry

Great idea I dont have Kik but happy to install it. I am sure guys would agree to hold phone while I perform for the camera. Ok perhaps a dry run beforehand of me in my fav place with a trucker. I like it girls keep the ideas coming xxxx you sound like great girls to have a night out with x

Byfield/Daventry

Ooops forgot did have it once just logged on as slutinstockings

Not the best picture but you get the idea x

Byfield/Daventry

85th trucker this evening. I recognized the Irish number plate as I drove into the lay by. Parked in front of his truck . He tapped on my window and we kissed. I got into his cab and we continued kissing. I let him suck my clit and he also enjoyed fondling my bottom. I played with his cock before getting him to wank himself off into my mouth. I swallowed a big load so I was then able to lick his cock clean. He made sure I made it safely back to my car. Always a gentleman.

doncaster

"85th trucker this evening. I recognized the Irish number plate as I drove into the lay by. Parked in front of his truck . He tapped on my window and we kissed. I got into his cab and we continued kissing. I let him suck my clit and he also enjoyed fondling my bottom. I played with his cock before getting him to wank himself off into my mouth. I swallowed a big load so I was then able to lick his cock clean. He made sure I made it safely back to my car. Always a gentleman."
I know that feeling when you pull up and a favourite is there ,it's an amazing excited sexual tension that oozes so many filthy thoughts of what's going to happen next , glad he fed you with such potency

Bristol East

Byfield/Daventry

86th trucker tonight but girls soooo cold outside. I had a nice guy in his camper van about 4.15 pm . Then a couple I know turned up so chatted with them before having a guy in his car for oral fun. I finished the session with the trucker. He flashed his lights as I drove past. I parked up walked back to his cab. He said he had noticed me earlier talking to the couple, then asked me if I was looking for fun I answered "Always" So I climbed inside a 4 step truck

He was a nice guy not a long cock but a big head on it. I licked, kissed and flicked it with my tongue before sliding my lips down his shaft. He liked his balls played with and his nipples pinched hard!

A nice mouthful of cream too and I loved his cock staying hard so I could lick it clean like a lollipop.Loved sucking on his balls too a nice shaved cock x

doncaster

It's definitely tights weather for the outdoors but the cabs should be nice and cozy

Byfield/Daventry

Very cost cabs. Still in stockings and miniskirt though am wearing boots 2 pairs of panties and a very warm long coat!

doncaster

"Very cost cabs. Still in stockings and miniskirt though am wearing boots 2 pairs of panties and a very warm long coat!"
that proves your a pleaser and the men love it

Byfield/Daventry

Well last night was different! Lots of trucks at my usual spot so hopes were high. Two truckers messaged me, one of which is my fav. But met a MF couple and spent evening with her strutting our stuff, which did cause confusion in the layby. First trucker who messaged me was in same layby. I went to see him but he was vaping in his cab and it was the worst kept cab I have ever seen. He had not even bothered to change! So quick but polite" No thanks". Another trucker was interested but funnily enough just in me and not the woman, not even a threesome! Oh well could not leave my new female friend. So we enticed one guy into my car I sucked him off while he watched the couple play with each other in the back. Later she got in front and we played with each other while her partner watched. They then had to leave and as I left the second trucker flashed his lights for me to play but too late.Also had to apologise to fav trucker parked 10 miles away as I had to head home! So no trucker points but an interesting evening.Out again tonight in the red mini( outfit not car!).

Byfield/Daventry

Well truckers have been thin on the ground. No new additions and the target of 100 before Santa arrives seems a resolution for the New Year. Anyway as it is nearly Christmas I have bought one of my regular truckers a present and hope he gets to unwrap it soon!

doncaster

Just keep working it gurl

Byfield/Daventry

Wow finally my 87th trucker. Got to say girls it's been hard to track them down. Lovely guy from north west said his wife never sucks his cock. Told him I learned a lot about cock sucking from my ex wife,took notes! From the groaning I think he enjoyed himself. He was another trucker who offered me tissue as I savoured his creamy load. Girls how many of us swallow? Anyway he often parks up at my usual spot but says he has never seen me. Well he will be seeing a lot more of me in the future including my pussy!!!!

doncaster

Awwww fabby !! I'm a swallowing slut too

Byfield/Daventry

88th and 89th truckers today. First one at 3.30 pm. I know naughty girl. Drove past his truck parked up 40 yards away. I planned to walk back down lay-by . Truck started up and I thought oh no he is going. The truck moved along the layby and parked right behind me.. The trucker got out and came to my door. He said he saw me drive past. We got into his cab and he stripped off. I went down on his cock and he gave my clit a suck too. I took a mouthful like a good girl.

Second trucker had seen me walking about came to my car. I said I did not play outside so he offered up his truck.

He loved oral fun and having his balls squeezed and pulled about. A lovely creamy mouthful was my reward .

So a good result on the trucker front but not going to make the ton before Christmas!

"Looking forward to seeing your name in the honours list for services to the trucking industry

"

Off topic-

How is your bum so pristine and pink? Jeal

Omg i have been wondering how you were getting on.. Not much time left

"88th and 89th truckers today. First one at 3.30 pm. I know naughty girl. Drove past his truck parked up 40 yards away. I planned to walk back down lay-by . Truck started up and I thought oh no he is going. The truck moved along the layby and parked right behind me.. The trucker got out and came to my door. He said he saw me drive past. We got into his cab and he stripped off. I went down on his cock and he gave my clit a suck too. I took a mouthful like a good girl.

Second trucker had seen me walking about came to my car. I said I did not play outside so he offered up his truck.

He loved oral fun and having his balls squeezed and pulled about. A lovely creamy mouthful was my reward .

So a good result on the trucker front but not going to make the ton before Christmas!"

Love your posts, maybe a Christmas miracle will see you to 100 before the 25th xx

Byfield/Daventry

Thanks for the support. Going to get pic of inside of 90th cab post it in my pics. Will try to get to 100 but only 7 days left as not playing after 22nd!!! Until 28th!!!

"Thanks for the support. Going to get pic of inside of 90th cab post it in my pics. Will try to get to 100 but only 7 days left as not playing after 22nd!!! Until 28th!!!"

Blimey, you can't let us down

Byfield/Daventry

Off topic...

Is my bum really that pristine and pink? It does like a spank from time to time x

Byfield/Daventry

Will try Blackmidnight x

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

love reading this, keep on trucking gal

Byfield/Daventry

A couple of near misses this evening but one of my regulars came good and was my 90th trucker this year. I will put 2 pics on my profile of him,his cab and me enjoying his cock.

I need an average of 2 truckers a day to make the hundred. It might just be possible but a long shot!

Your legs are cracking... Love your 2nd photograph x

Keep up the good work!

Byfield/Daventry

Blackmidnight thank you again. Have to say your photos are stunning x

Byfield/Daventry

91st trucker Walked up to his truck started chatting. Soon discovered he was a CD. He wanted 10 minutes to dress. Flashed his lights when ready

He was dressed in body stocking . Nice nipple sucking and 69 fun.

Byfield/Daventry

So I missed the Christmas Target but two more cab visits this evening makes it 93. Megatrucker2 has a great cock, one not to be missed. The other trucker had a stubby cock with a huge bellend.

Ok

doncaster

Good gurl

Tot ur numbers up for this year and aim to increase it in 2020

Byfield/Daventry

Number 94 just now. He parked behind me . Came to say hello. Loved my stockings and suspenders. After a brief chat got into his truck. He asked me to unzip him and take his cock in my mouth. He also wanted his shaven balls sucked and licked. Trucker then wanked his cock til he got close and I finished him off in my mouth accompanied by lots of groans as I squeezed his balls. Nice creamy mouthful . He politely offered me a wet wipe but seriously girls, it was too late...all gone!

May stay a little longer see if can get another one!

Byfield/Daventry

Well that's it girls all done until the new year.

Will take pic of my 95 96 97 98 99 & 100 trucker cocks and post on my profile.

Bit of double accounting then going on as will count number 95 as also the first for 2020!!

Happy New year girls .Keep the boys happy xxx

Near Wells

Shame for not getting to 100 but very well done for getting into the 90's.

Thanks for posting, I've really enjoyed reading about your exploits. Happy New year to you and here's to 100 in 2020

doncaster

An amazing effort you have made just only a few short ,all the truckers you have served will surely appreciate you and look forward to 2020 with a cheeky smile , thanks for sharing your exploits and looking forward to reading lots more XX Leah X

Byfield/Daventry

First sex of 2020 took place in the back of a Mercedes 4x4 at 5 pm on Thursday 2nd January a nice bit of cock teasing and sucking. Start at the higher end girls although we all know I am a truckers tart.

Several trucks parked up but I was not having any joy. I was getting ready to go home when a guy came up to my car. Hooray he was a trucker who had just parked up and had seen me get into my car. So off I trotted like the good little girl I am and climbed up into his 4 stepper truck. First he wanted to see and feel my legs . He then stripped off lay on his bed and requested a blow job.

He had a ring in his cock, which though I don't object to is not my favourite and only my second one. But this girl is on a mission so I got down to it and in a short time we both got what we wanted!! Being it was literally last minute forgot my phone so no photo...sorry girls but that is number 95 in total and 1 for this year....so far!

Byfield/Daventry

Number 96 a quickie as on his way to Birmingham. Second time we had met.

Oral and hand relief applied with spectacular results. I was a good nurse and gave him a thorough wipe down !

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

Love the wee red mini dress

By *234 hot sairaTV/TS  over a year ago

west midland

Mmmmmm

Byfield/Daventry

Wow 97th trucker and first Eddie Stobart truck....yippee. Lovely guy flashed his lights at me then opened passenger side door. He had seen me get out of my car earlier in the evening. Very sexy man with a nice cock. He got me proper worked up! Hope to see him again. He is into a bit of bondage too and enjoyed slapping my bottom.

Byfield/Daventry

Bradfordmale1964 was the trucker. Nice verification from him too. Even put a note on his own site today saying how much he enjoyed the meet. Those Eddie boys are the best. Can't wait for my next one. Love their uniforms too and their cocks of course !!!

"

He had a ring in his cock, which though I don't object to is not my favourite and only my second one. But this girl is on a mission so I got down to it and in a short time we both got what we wanted!! "

What don't you like about a ring (piercing ?).. I've never experienced one

Byfield/Daventry

Hi Black midnight. I think it's the thought of it rather than the look. Not really into piercings. I know a wuss!

lisburn

What is your record number off cocks sucked in a day?

Byfield/Daventry

Not counting clubs 7

In clubs including glory hole 9

"Not counting clubs 7

In clubs including glory hole 9"

Wow.. I feel like a virgin .. I. Need to team up haha

Byfield/Daventry

Happy to join forces 7 is unusual 3 is average on a goodish day

Byfield/Daventry

So none today though one guy wanked off while I posted outdoors for him.

Yesterday 2 guys sucked.

Am keeping a diary.

So far in 2020 -13 sexual encounters includes 1 woman.

Byfield/Daventry

Wish me luck just about to enter my 98th cab and my fav trucker has invited me to visit him later this evening. Given there are 4 other trucks around I may make my 100 target this evening!!!!

Byfield/Daventry

Yes 98th fully appreciated my talents gorgeous fat head on his cock too. Off now to try and find number 99!!!

Byfield/Daventry

OMG my second trucker within 15 minutes of the first. He was parked behind the first lorry and invited me into his cab. I got into both this evening through the drivers side, which is a great privilege. I guess due to the fact that there are so many puddles around. He quickly had his big thick cock out and enjoyed me sucking and rubbing it before shooting a load down my throat. Truckers are lovely offering tissues and wipes and a helping down out of their trucks after sex.

Well that leaves me on 99! Definitely looking to make it 100 before the day is out!

Near Wells

[Removed by poster at 13/01/20 17:39:39]

Near Wells

I'm shouting for you. Go and get the Hundred

Byfield/Daventry

Tnx Alex. Hope is my fav trucker will make to the place I usually meet him so he can be my 100th.

Weather horrid wet and very windy. Don't want to be out too late.

Bristol East

Looking forward to seeing you in the New Years Honours list for services to the truck industry

Byfield/Daventry

Hi Sara..hi everyone. I did it I finally did it! Megatrucker was the 100th trucker who I have visited in his cab for sex. I put up a very poor photo on my profile of his steering wheel and green curtains. He kindly verified me tonight. Wow it was great to have him as my 100th cab visit. Have met him 5 times before 6 if you count hotels.

So I will carry on but maybe shift to High end 4 by 4s but no I am simply a truckers tart.

WOOHOO!

Byfield/Daventry

Thanks Blackmidnight but looking at your photos I think you could crack 100 in at least a quarter of the time . No make that a tenth!

Not sure what to do now. Go quietly is probably best.

Near Wells

Very well done, I am pleased for you but also jealous x

lisburn

Congratulations. Will you be going for another 100

Do you ever have 2 cocks together?

Byfield/Daventry

Thanks for the comments. Having a day off today. As for 2 cocks at once yes several times in trucks as some, a handful of truckers, invite other guys to join us but still only counted as one cab visit.

Have a great time everyone xxx

Byfield/Daventry

Oh as for trying to bed another 100 truckers....am giving it some careful consideration. I will certainly still meet those that message me on fab or who have my mobile,( I know what a slut!) Guess I like walking the laybys so will pick up a few more too.

lisburn

Like the idea off the diary to keep it all in memory. I take it you don't cum that often yourself when out sucking cock. Its the getting the truckers to fill your mouth with their seed that gets you wet. I think if I where u my panties would be soaking wet with precum every night I was out in the layby.

Love reading all about your cock sucking when dressed as a sexy women so please keep writing.

Byfield/Daventry

Hi _ecretpanty gosh u r right. I am a pleasure giver rather than a pleasure taker. Did turn down a trucker meet tonight as I was in the pub so possibly border line for limit to drive.However he and I will get to meet soon.

Byfield/Daventry

Out tomorrow with another TV in my fav layby

lisburn

Mmmm I bet that will be fun. I think sucking another cd is my ultimate goal, feeling nylon covered legs as I slip a hard cock out off sexy knickers and into my mouth is so good. Will you both be servsing the truckers, then have a play yourself?

Byfield/Daventry

We aim to both be licking cock and balls at the same time, so trucker has 2 girls worshipping his cock. Though one of us could be posing with cock out . We will be kissng each other too. Maybe one girl sucking on cock while having hers sucked by TV. Not sure how it will work. Might snowball too! She can only stop for a short while but 2 girls always gets the guys going x

"Looking forward to seeing your name in the honours list for services to the trucking industry

"

Haha

Love these stories!

Keep on trucking!!!

Byfield/Daventry

101st trucker this evening. He has my mobile so let me know he was in the area. I was feeling particularly horny so let him play with my boy clit and lick my pussy before I provided him with some oral satisfaction. Posted pic on my profile.

lisburn

How are you getting on?

Byfield/Daventry

Apologies been busy but alas not with truckers. Tonight made it 102 and 9 in total since 2020! He saw me get into a car and when I got out made sure I saw he was naked and had considerable goodies to offer me . I asked how many steps his truck had and when he said 4, well no way a girl turns down a 4 stepper. Close up his cock did not disappoint. He wanted my pussy but girls that would have been stretching things to the limit. Now don't get me wrong I like a little pussy play but somehow I knew that was never going to fit. However I do have a big mouth and he was surprised and genuinely excited... it's the groan and sharp intake of breath, when I deep throated him!

Bless him he told me he was coming and then asked the question "Do you swallow?" I let him guess as I rolled his cum in my mouth and as I am a good girl I finally swallowed then proceeded to lick his by now semi hard cock...clean.

Nice guy and his cock was well worth the climb up into his cab.

lisburn

So glad you have returned to your naughty ways in the laybys.I look forward to hearing your exploits off cock sucking when dressed as a sexy female.

Byfield/Daventry

3 truckers in one evening so now have 12 for the year and 105 in total.

All three guys I had met before. The second trucker had the added pleasure of a woman as well as me as we sometimes perform together. The third trucker got to play with my boy clit too

doncaster

Keep up the momentum gurl

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

Am long overdue a horny young trucker who invited me to visit him in his cab , hope to be rocking that fifth wheel v soon

I am not having sex with those truckers but I'd like to ask them to stop to stop for having sex... I fucking need my Amazon parcel on time !!!

Byfield/Daventry

13th trucker last night. Messaged me on fab and I happened to be in the opposite layby. So quickly drove to the other side parked neatly in front of his truck and got out of my car. I made sure he got an eyeful of stocking tops . Walked up to his cab , he was already opening the door. I climbed in on the driver's side...such a treat as he said other side too muddy. He was already minus his pants and sporting a rather large and thick cock. We quickly got down to action, Girls he was one heck of a mouthful. He enjoyed face fucking me while putting his hands under my top to squeeze my nipples then slip his hand into my panties. I then got him to wank his cock. Girls don't we just love watching a guy jerk off over us. Just as be was cumming I slipped my lips over his bell end and received my reward.

Can I just add he was on a break . So after a short chat and making sure I got safely back to my car...he departed. No Amazon delivery was adversely affected. I must add never been in an Amazon lorry, but now I must try harder!

"13th trucker last night. Messaged me on fab and I happened to be in the opposite layby. So quickly drove to the other side parked neatly in front of his truck and got out of my car. I made sure he got an eyeful of stocking tops . Walked up to his cab , he was already opening the door. I climbed in on the driver's side...such a treat as he said other side too muddy. He was already minus his pants and sporting a rather large and thick cock. We quickly got down to action, Girls he was one heck of a mouthful. He enjoyed face fucking me while putting his hands under my top to squeeze my nipples then slip his hand into my panties. I then got him to wank his cock. Girls don't we just love watching a guy jerk off over us. Just as be was cumming I slipped my lips over his bell end and received my reward.

Can I just add he was on a break . So after a short chat and making sure I got safely back to my car...he departed. No Amazon delivery was adversely affected. I must add never been in an Amazon lorry, but now I must try harder!"

Thank for taking care of my Amazon delivery between two trucker's cocks

Byfield/Daventry

Anytime sweetie

"Anytime sweetie"

.you are too kind with me

lisburn

And when he blew his load in your mouth did he wank you off into your sexy panties or did you save yours for the next lorry driver?

By *hloelovesfurTV/TS  over a year ago

Nottingham

Something special about the step climb and trucker sperm x

Nottingham

Also need help with a dilemma truckers.....

Want to go to a services truck park in a little fur jacket that stops a little short of my stockings.

Anyone got some positive advice to help with my nerves ? lol xxx

Byfield/Daventry

Wow never done a services truck park. Sounds like a honey pot. All those horny truckers in one spot! Not sure what advise to give.I get nervous every time. It is part of the excitement. I wonder if they they straight or gay do they fancy TVs. Will I get an hello sexy or a not interested, although I always get truckers to show interest by letting them see the goods. What's it like in their cab. Are they rough or gentle? I agree climbing up or coming down those steps in stockings is such a thrill. Everyone knows what you have been doing! I got to do it again twice yesterday bringing my total to 15 so far this year. One was a lovely guy who was well into his motorbikes a proper biker made me his girl for a while. Chatted for ages he was looking for company as well as a blow job.The other was one of my regulars and never fails to please even let him suck on my clit for a while before he wanked his big thick cock into my lil mouth .

Wishing you lots of fun.

I thought I might stop after reaching my Trucker Target but nope..going to carry on getting the buzz.

Nottingham

I do Enjoy your blog, my current total is two lol. However my trucker service station meet really was fun !

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Great read. I hope if I ever become a trucker I can entice some of you ladies

Byfield/Daventry

16th trucker last night. I had been chatting in a car with a CD friend for a while. As I got out of her car and she drove off I got flashed by a truck that was parked directly behind.

I got in..not the most prestigious of cabs but I was a little horny.

He quickly stripped off lay back on his bed and started playing with his cock.

I got in girlie pleasing position on my knees for a bit of cock worshipping.

He then revealed the head of his cock. Another pierced cock and as I have mentioned before not my favourite...but a girl must provide a service ...so I wanked his already stiff cock while flicking my tongue over his bell end. It took a couple of minutes until he said he was cumming and shot into my mouth...mission accomplished I took my time climbing out of his truck in order to give others a real eyeful. Several other trucks around but no further fun. I got home to receive a message from my fav trucker to say he had just arrived at my lay-by..but by then it was too late...real shame. He said he would have to settle for a beer and watching porn! Oh well...

Would love to meet up in a layby for fun games pm the layby to me please will start using it as a regular night out xx

"Something special about the step climb and trucker sperm x"

You can have mine anyday wereabouts do you meet

lisburn

Still love to read your adventures in the layby and the truckers that you service so well. Is it the waiting in your car knowing you are going to have a lovely cock soon that keeps u coming back ? I find the waiting is quite exciting , feeling my cock grow in my panties when a car or lorry pulls in and the flashing off lights or the driver getting out and walking past my car ,eyeing me up.

And then picking my moment to get out and show off what I am wearing to them,knowing that they are how also getting a hard on seeing me.

"Still love to read your adventures in the layby and the truckers that you service so well. Is it the waiting in your car knowing you are going to have a lovely cock soon that keeps u coming back ? I find the waiting is quite exciting , feeling my cock grow in my panties when a car or lorry pulls in and the flashing off lights or the driver getting out and walking past my car ,eyeing me up.

And then picking my moment to get out and show off what I am wearing to them,knowing that they are how also getting a hard on seeing me."

Am always unsure what the signals are to see if interested

Byfield/Daventry

Love it when lorries drive past lift up my skirt so they get to see what I am wearing. Love it when I drive slowly past them and they flash their lights.

I like the walking about doing my girlie walk with my skirt just below the tops of my stockings.

Off to buy some lollipops to lick while in my layby, which is where I will be later. Always have bananas in my car for sustenance while waiting oh and to practice on as well.

Nottingham

You should really try and bottle sexy lol x

Byfield/Daventry

17th trucker down. I was walking the layby when he wound down his window and asked if I was around later..when it gets dark. "Yes"I said and arranged to meet later. Well he lasted out til twilight then flashed his lights . I climbed aboard. He was one of the older guys but with a stiff average sized cock. He stripped off as I took off my coat and I knelt on the bed. He enjoyed running his hands over my stockings clad legs as I licked and sucked his cock while gently stroking and squeezing his balls. The inevitable happened and I kept his juices in my mouth. He thought I needed to get rid but girls you know me... As I got up from the bed he looked up and I swallowed !!

Why do guys get so turned on before sex too asking if you swallow?

Off for sex on a narrow boat this afternoon. My second boat!!!

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Back on Monday Trucker Tracking!!

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Totally loving this souhds just like our fantasy ..thanks for sharing x

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

[Removed by poster at 07/03/20 20:42:38]

Byfield/Daventry

OMG is it the corona virus is it bromide in the tea bags or cameras in the cabs.or am I simply getting old and losing my appeal? Truckers are parking in hedges,keeping their doors and curtains closed and turning their lights off. If this continues I am going to start walking the towpaths looking for narrow boats.

Had two so far.

doncaster

I think it's perhaps sensible to cut down on intimate contact with random ppl given the current pandemic ?

Nottingham

"OMG is it the corona virus is it bromide in the tea bags or cameras in the cabs.or am I simply getting old and losing my appeal? Truckers are parking in hedges,keeping their doors and curtains closed and turning their lights off. If this continues I am going to start walking the towpaths looking for narrow boats.

Had two so far.

"

Bless, you can help me ! x

Nottingham

"OMG is it the corona virus is it bromide in the tea bags or cameras in the cabs.or am I simply getting old and losing my appeal? Truckers are parking in hedges,keeping their doors and curtains closed and turning their lights off. If this continues I am going to start walking the towpaths looking for narrow boats.

Had two so far.

"

Bless, you can help me ! x

Byfield/Daventry

Working away for 8 days from tomorrow so no truckers boo boo! So out this afternoon and evening trying to strike lucky. Pussy play too if the cock fits XXX

Safe only girls x Think I will wear a thong x

Nottingham

"Working away for 8 days from tomorrow so no truckers boo boo! So out this afternoon and evening trying to strike lucky. Pussy play too if the cock fits XXX

Safe only girls x Think I will wear a thong x"

Any joy today ? xx

Where do you meet these truckers, jealous

Byfield/Daventry

All change work.cancelled . So can carry on meeting truckers.

Met one today had been in his cab before and sucked his cock. Today I let him have my pussy. He recognised my car and blared his horn and also got out of his cab as I parked up. He was very horny and I just had a thong on under my mini skirt. I got him hard by licking and sucking his cock. He then took me doggy style. Then we changed position with me on top sitting away from him. Then I asked if he would like to take me with my legs over his shoulders...mmmm really deep. Finally I took off his condom and sucked him off. I think from his jerking as he came in my mouth that he was pleased that I had popped into his cab.

Byfield/Daventry

Oh 18th so far !

Byfield/Daventry

19th truck visit and this time put on a show with another TVs girlfriend for trucker to watch. So I played with her breasts and then took my time licking her pussy. The trucker got a good view as I kneeled over the girl with my bum well positioned for a spanking.

Boyfriend joined in kissing her while I got her very wet by rubbing her clit with my fingers and cock and fingering her pussy.

The trucker was very happy as were we all.

Unfortunately got out of cab to find I had a puncture. Luckily the trucker helped me replace the wheel. I owe him a blowjob!

Truckers are great!

Nottingham

Chloe loves x

Byfield/Daventry

20th truck visit this year, a return visit to someone I did oral on last year. I parked my car in my usual layby and noticed the truck behind me flash his lights twice. I got out in the rain inmy raincoat and carrying my leopard print umbrella and walked towards the truck. He said hello good to see you again and invited me in via the passenger door. He had parked next to a very muddy piece of grass so moved his truck forward. Truckers are so thoughtful.

I climbed in to his 4 step truck. He asked if I could take off my clothes leaving on my stockings panties and waspie. He stripped off completely and I started to kiss and lick his cock. Then slowly let my mouth take all of his cock. I was delighted to see that it was a cock that would fit nicely in my pussy so I asked if he would like to fuck me. He jumped at the chance and I took off my panties . We engaged in some sexy 69 first. Then I applied the required lubrication. I suggested it would be nice to ride his cock but first it is easier to start doggy style. He got me into his bed having put on a condom and skillfully entered my pussy. He was gentle at first as I asked him to be but as I got hornier he started to push harder and faster. After being enjoyably pounded he came inside me .He stayed there for a short while before taking out his cock and removing the condom.

Wow was my pussy tingling!

We had a nice chat as we both dressed . Definitely going to have him fuck me again!

It was such a nice meet that I decided to go home rather than look for more cock. It was only 5.45 pm!!!

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

What a darling slut you are. I hope you're wearing satin when you take those truckers cocks. Nothing says I want cock more than wearing a sexy satin blouse and short silky skirt

Nottingham

May be fur coat and lingerie lol

Byfield/Daventry

21st today a quickie really. He invited me into his cab asking if I played.

The trucker was a lovely polite guy from the north east.

He took down his trousers and was already hard for me. He asked me if I swallowed. I said he would need to wait and see. I sank to my knees and licked the end of his cock then slowly slid my lips over his bell end and sucked. He enjoyed me wanking his cock at the same time and kindly informed me he was cumming.

He said he had not cum for a while and well it was a good load.

I looked up at him and put my finger to my mouth before opening it to show him that being a good girl I had taken my medicine. I then went back to licking his cock clean.

Another satisfied customer I hope.

Just packing them in before total lockdown takes place and only trucks are allowed in laybys!!!!

My truck is always open for fun. If anyone wants to drop me a message with their favourite lay-by

It’s always good to find a good spot to park up

By *damgtMan  over a year ago

travelling

Dammit, these little updates are hot, Simone. Let’s hope you can carry on!

By *valexis147TV/TS  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

What a wonderful blog this is!! I woukd so love to have the courage to walk the laybys like you. Have long fantasised about being a truckers tart and spending an evening in a truck park going from truck to truck. There must be plenty in Kent where I am. If anyone has any experience in Kent on this I would be so grateful for advice xx

By *entred1Man  over a year ago

faversham

Really love reading your adventures although you may have to temporarily limit them if there are some more lockdowns

Byfield/Daventry

OK 22nd trucker and possibly the last for a while given Boris Johnson's decree!

A lovely Welsh guy who.i have serviced before. He opened the door to his cab after I parked in front of it. I chatted to him and agreed to return a little later.

On my return he opened the driver's door and lay naked on his bed. I remembered what he liked so licked his cock squeezed his balls and deep throated him.

I then wanked his very wet cock until he shot his cream all over his stomach,

Very nice smooth cock and body. I am so you going to miss all of this fun.

As I got out of his truck a van drove past parked close by and invited me inside for more oral fun.

Byfield/Daventry

Yep Boris will no doubt be having his evil way leaving girls like me to live a life of solitude. No more lay-by lurking and certainly no group activity given government crackdown. Will spend my time looking for new outfits to wear although they will take months to arrive now all clothes shops are shut.

I wish everybody well.

Simone x

Nottingham

Hope i can go out trucker meeting with you when this virus thing is over Simone.

Chloe xx

doncaster

"Hope i can go out trucker meeting with you when this virus thing is over Simone.

Chloe xx"

the men do love being double gurled on

Byfield/Daventry

Yes true double girl fun. Truckers love the attention . Happy to join you Chloe for some naughty truck fun.

Keep safe everyone I am so going to miss my boys of the road.

I love truckers

Byfield/Daventry

Me too obviously but only virtual fun tonight. Wearing something slutty with highest heels hope they enjoy on cam.

Byfield/Daventry

I am doing my bit. Helping truckers by going on Skype but girls it's just not the same x

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

"Yes true double girl fun. Truckers love the attention . Happy to join you Chloe for some naughty truck fun.

Keep safe everyone I am so going to miss my boys of the road."

Hiya and I enjoyed our fun together that evening at your lay-by in January and will look forward to meeting again for some double action hopefully with some truckers x

Byfield/Daventry

Thought it was time to post and yes I have been a good girl and only recently had sex in my bubble which happens to be a MF couple.

I did venture out to my usual spot once the driving ban was lifted and I have met and flirted with a few truckers but always adhered to the two metre rule and have not climbed into a cab since lockdown began although I have seen a few naked truckers and their stiff cocks as I strutted around outside their cabs. Very tempting to slip my lips over a nice stiff cock but so far so good and will continue to be a naughty but safe girl for the time being.

Loved this.

Why do I now want to try it

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

During this drought we're all suffering, would you be kind enough to recall your narrow boat adventures you have mentioned in passing.

As am quite close to a canal it could be very interesting.

doncaster

I hope you are able to get ur lips round a throbbing cock soon

By *at_bimbo_dollTV/TS  over a year ago

london

Wow can’t be brave like you but always it’s my fantasy to travel with a trucker long way from London to Scotland so I can see how hot spot points of truckers all over Uk works lol

Byfield/Daventry

Mmmm that sounds like a great idea . The trucker could share you at each stop. I like it!

Byfield/Daventry

A week or so before lockdown I was invited to play on a narrowboat. This was to be my second narrowboat adventure as I had played on another boat last year.

The chap was lovely gave me clear directions and met me at the entrance to the marina where his boat was moored. He told me that the walk to the boat would require study shoes so I was wearing my black lace up boots( I had my stilletoes in my shoulder bag) I was also wearing a red mini skirt and black top black stockings suspenders and panties and was fully made up. He walked me through the marina past several other boats and then helped me aboard.

We went inside and kissed, soon our tongues were entwined and his hands were on my stocking clad legs.

I slipped to my knees and slowly undid his trousers letting them drop to the floor before I gently rubbed his hard cock through his pants. It wasn't long before I had his nice hard cock between my lips.

We stopped for a short break and he offered me a glass of wine. More oral sex followed with us engaged in a very horny 69.

He then asked if he could fuck me. We started in the doggy position but his real favourite was me on my back with my heels around his neck looking up at him as he fucked me long and deep. I also did ride his cock as I often like to control the pace.

We spent a very enjoyable three hours kissing stroking sucking and fucking before we both got dressed and had coffee.

He offered to walk me back to my car but I declined and walked back through the marina on my own. We planned to meet again but Boris's ban struck. We will repeat the performance once his marina reopens to the general public. I hope my friend Roxy will be joining us for a threesome!

wrexham

Very erotic...

A personal thank you..

wrexham

Has the lockdown stopped folks who live on the canals moving ..

wow very good love it . iv met you at a laybye aswell x

More than welcome to get up in my cab.... hotel Mercedes will be rocking

By *ohnnyc123Man  over a year ago

Cranleigh

anyone wanna chat and swap mrs pics pm me

doncaster

Bet ur pulling ur hair out to serve I know I am

lisburn

I miss those sexy stories .

I’m happy to meet any truckers in Scotland around Ayrshire area after Covid restrictions are lifted, get in touch.

Byfield/Daventry

Truckers backing up already I am sure there will be queues for us girls bigger than Brexit! Personally I can't wait xxx

By *aige_TurningTV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

Any truckers ever parked up near Manchester airport please do let me know.

Have to get this one off my bucket list lol

Byfield/Daventry

Well the wait goes on and on and on. During lockdown I moved which took me away from the A43. So I have been driving around looking for a new place to play. I have chatted to a few guys...socially distanced of course. Recently I have found a lay by not too far away that can get quite busy. I will give that my attention when Boris allows. There is a fall back lay by too if required. I will keep you posted. We all have a lot of time to make up.

Simone xxx

lisburn

Can't wait to hear off all your new lorry stories.

Maybe you could recall some OLD ones from the PAST.

B38

I look forward to reading about your new adventures

B38

I can't believe it's been a year since this thread was first posted xx

Byfield/Daventry

Yes my last truck adventure was having two lots of fun the Monday evening before the first lockdown!

Think will have forgotten how to climb into a cab!!

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Love it - such a great thread xxx

Love dressing and meeting guys at local lorry stop ????

By *ipdipTV/TS  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Bedfordshire truckers hit me up

Byfield/Daventry

Gave trucker my number this afternoon. He is a regular overnighter at one of my regular laybys

He likes it slow.... Mmmmm let's see how long he lasts with Simone.

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I’d love a tv in my cab

doncaster

"I’d love a tv in my cab "
I bet you have bulged up and down the country

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I will dress up & meet Truckers M4 J36 area

By *ngeltvTV/TS  over a year ago

Bluewater

I do find the thought of being a girl for truckers hugely arousing x

By *emmaholdupsTV/TS  over a year ago

swindon

ooooh ive never met on a canalboat it sounds fun! can't wait to start meeting again soon xx

By *imsilkTV/TS  over a year ago

Beverley in East Yorkshire

Sussex coast tranny for truckers. If youre parked up near Newhaven just give me a shout and I will drive to where you are parked up for fun in your cab, toilets or bushes... Kim.....

Would love to be a truckers slut

This thread makes me want to change profession.