FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shared wife experiences

Shared wife experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyfuncouple74 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

TRUE:

I just wanted to share this with you because it's a situation that drives us both wild.

My wife and I have always been highly sexed and both like to share and be shared.

We've finally found a great guy who is reliable and turns up when required. Our meets with him (R) started off as MMF where he arrives and we both seduce her in the hallway - usually with him in front, kissing and groping her whilst I am behind biting her neck and grabbing her arse. We the lead her upstairs for a session where she is fucked by us both.

This has recently progressed to S contacting our friend directly herself (with my permission) and arranging for him to visit when I am not at home. She does this with my full knowledge and I observe the messages flying backwards and forwards between them on the site. I'm often at work when this is taking place and little do my colleagues know that my cock is throbbing and desperately trying to explode in my trousers.

When I know he is visiting, she leaves the back door unlocked for me. I leave it about 30-45 minutes and quietly enter the house and creep upstairs, where I sit outside the bedroom door listening to him giving her what she needs. We only allow safe sex but she knows it drives me wild when he rubs his bare cock in between her pussy lips. She always makes sure that plenty of this happens as part of the foreplay just in case I'm watching through the crack in the door, or in the reflection of a strategically placed mirror.

Sometimes I can't take it any longer and join in. Other times, I allow them to finish and after he has left, I reclaim my beautiful wife. I love to kiss her all over after she's been with someone else - and love the taste of sex on her swollen pussy, freshly fucked by our friend.

Do any other guys find this kind of situation totally mind blowing? Does it make you want to explode with hardly touching yourself? Share your experiences and situations as we're looking for new ideas!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heartsasoneCouple  over a year ago

north of Plymouth

What can we say, and extras for fun is always great stunning lady. Sure you will have plenty of interest to join your journey and we or I would love to assist. Xx

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh i would love to be in that situation

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Single guy here I meet a couple who are not on here or is such a hot feeling being watched it gets me so hard and horny

By *arkandjaneCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

"TRUE:

I just wanted to share this with you because it's a situation that drives us both wild.

My wife and I have always been highly sexed and both like to share and be shared.

We've finally found a great guy who is reliable and turns up when required. Our meets with him (R) started off as MMF where he arrives and we both seduce her in the hallway - usually with him in front, kissing and groping her whilst I am behind biting her neck and grabbing her arse. We the lead her upstairs for a session where she is fucked by us both.

This has recently progressed to S contacting our friend directly herself (with my permission) and arranging for him to visit when I am not at home. She does this with my full knowledge and I observe the messages flying backwards and forwards between them on the site. I'm often at work when this is taking place and little do my colleagues know that my cock is throbbing and desperately trying to explode in my trousers.

When I know he is visiting, she leaves the back door unlocked for me. I leave it about 30-45 minutes and quietly enter the house and creep upstairs, where I sit outside the bedroom door listening to him giving her what she needs. We only allow safe sex but she knows it drives me wild when he rubs his bare cock in between her pussy lips. She always makes sure that plenty of this happens as part of the foreplay just in case I'm watching through the crack in the door, or in the reflection of a strategically placed mirror.

Sometimes I can't take it any longer and join in. Other times, I allow them to finish and after he has left, I reclaim my beautiful wife. I love to kiss her all over after she's been with someone else - and love the taste of sex on her swollen pussy, freshly fucked by our friend.

Do any other guys find this kind of situation totally mind blowing? Does it make you want to explode with hardly touching yourself? Share your experiences and situations as we're looking for new ideas!

."

We have done many similar things, usually with strangers that Jane just met in a bar.

I actually once sat on the rocks by the lifeboat station in Blackpool and watched her get fingered and wanked over by 5 lads.

When we got back to the guest house I peeled off her spunk covered blouse then gave her such a fucking over the back of a chair.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done this several times so fkn horny

Great thread i was lucky enough to do similar with a couple from fab lots of rubbing only difference was i was filmed during the fun stuff for hubby to watch sadly he didn't want to join us

Such a turn on watching them outdoors too

Lancaster

"Such a turn on watching them outdoors too "

Have done it several times outdoors or in toilets, one was so horny I ended up ejaculating all down the cubicle wall, Jane could see me but the guy couldn’t, he had his back to me

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *hil_SW19Man  over a year ago

Raynes Park

I've met a few couples over the years. One hubby brought his wife to my hotel in stockings under her coat and filmed us at play before he joined in.

Another agreed let me take his wife away on a business trip but we couldn't get the dates to work.

I'd love to be a regular extra in a hot wife situation

"TRUE:

."

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Yes we have done this once was mind blowing x

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Hot stories, I can only wish.

Some very hot wives and hot wife experiences. I hope to have some fun with a real on someday!

Keep posting experiences

By *uggydomMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

done this where i was the other guy

great fun

Lancaster

We always wonder if any of the guys we did stuff with, are on here fabswingers.

"TRUE:

."

Have been lucky enough to be the extra guy in this scenario. We would sometime call him at work and pic message him too

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

I met a cpl, we had just got upstairs and about get into it, when there was a noise downstairs followed by a "hi mum and dad I'm home early " . .

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

It's a fantasy for us to do this. Haven't got around to it yet.

By *agicroundabout3100Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

Dabbled a little with a couple we know but certainly a fantasy to expand on this with MMF and for wife to play on her with me walking in on them and joining the fun . . . .xx

weston super mare

One of our pictures is the view I walked in on last week. He pounded her harder than Iv ever seen. I have never heard her squeal so loud lol.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *enuinewxmMan  over a year ago

wrexham

This is my fantasy, we actually role play about other men fucking my wife but i do hope one day it does become reality

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

We love this kinda play..last weekend we were out drinking and generally enjoying ourselves..after a bit i noticed the mrs was missing so i called her only too be told she had left too fuck someone...instantly i was hard but concerned about her safety ..so went too find her with some mates..my mate found her and brought back too me...but only after he fucked her too...very scary but horny

weston super mare

cheshire/Preston

When I was a lot younger I arranged to meet a couple with my mate he wanted to watch and video his wife being tucked. I booked a motel room but on the night my mate backed out. At the agreed time I heard a car pull up then a knock on the door. I let them in she was wearing a long fur coat not unusual it was cold outside. He explained he wanted me to fuck her no kissing and she would not suck my cock. At first it felt strange my cock hung semi and not very interested till I unbuttoned her coat to find her dressed in black bra, suspenders, stockings, thong and high heels.

After removing her coat she leaning against the dressing table I fondled her 34B breasts then removed her bra so I could suck her erect nipples, her thong was wet but before I could feel inside he told me to get her on the bed. As I turned to lead her to the bed I saw he was filming us. She was lay on her back while I DJ led her nipples and fingered her wet cunt. He threw me a condom and said fuck her. I stood up stripped off to reveal my now hard cock she was very attractive slim. I bent down removed her thong and went down on her licking her cunt and clit pushing two fingers inside her as she moaned. Again he told me to fuck her so I rolled the condom over my cock spread her legs and slid inside her tight cunt. I fucked her for a few minutes then he told me what positions he wanted to see me fuck her. We ended up her on her knees so I could tuck her doggy. It didn’t take long in this position I was ready to cum he told me not to pull out so I filled the condom.

After a break he told me to fuck her again but this time bare but not to cum in her. I fucked her again in the positions he wanted ending with her bent over the dressing table fucking her doggy. I felt the urge to cum and told him. He told me to pull out and her to get on her knees then told me to cum over her face which I did covering her. He then threw her her coat and they left.

He explained a few days later he had found out she had cheated on him so he wanted her gang banged infront of him as punishment.

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *eserves-moreCouple  over a year ago

North West

weston super mare

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We love this so much but still have a fantasy of meeting a group of men in a bar

Dublin 13

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

I started meeting a couple, he was starting on his cuck journey, experimenting was the name of the game but one of the things we would do was he would prepare her, bathe her and lay out the clothes that I suggested, then he would leave when I arrived, we asked him to go for a walk round the park.

I would go for a shower and then join her in the bedroom. Getting my phone I would take pictures and short videos of our play, spanking, bondage etc and send to him which drove him wild. Sometimes he was allowed back to reclaim, others he was on clean up duty.

What a wonderful time we had!!!

Dublin 13

weston super mare

cheshire/Preston

By *ottsFungirlCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

My partner and I enjoyed a nice threesome where the alfa male fucked me and I made him fuck hubby as well. Enjoyed watching male play. Such a huge turn on when we suck cock together

By *un couple 2Couple  over a year ago

Tynemouth.

Sam has a regular boyfriend. Known him for over 7yrs. He takes us for drives to countryside pubs. Where no body knows us. She is always dressed sexual lying in mini skirt heels and stockings. Very horny seeing them sat together holding hands and having a laugh as we sit chatting. And the thought that at the end of the evening he will be looking for a secluded spot to pull over and fuck her before he drops us off. So horny knowing him and Sam will be gagging for each other.

Dublin 13

We've been having threesomes years. Mmf love it.now I'm trying to get Mrs to find someone, start with the chatting over time till the showdown. Let the excitement build up. Then video them start to finish.

By *otmyrealname!!Man  over a year ago

Kerry

"We've been having threesomes years. Mmf love it.now I'm trying to get Mrs to find someone, start with the chatting over time till the showdown. Let the excitement build up. Then video them start to finish. "

I could help with this lol but I’m a few months under your age limit

There is nothing better than being that extra guy for a couple. Had a couple of long term things as the boyfriend and there’s nothing hotter IMO. ENJOY,

Great story, keep it going

Dublin 13

weston super mare

By *lex.88Man  over a year ago

Edgware

That's awesome, o got a couple wich i met regulary, and we do the same. My dick just get up now

I have been lucky enough to be the extra guy on a few occasions... In fact I ended up living with a bi couple in a polyamorous relationship for just over two years with one of the couples

Dublin 13

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

I’ve had the pleasure of seeing S with other men. Seeing her kiss another guy is just as horny as seeing her suck or fuck another guy. I couldn’t imagine not allowing kissing, it’s so intimate. When S sits between us dressed in stockings or hold ups, heels and something sexy and she’s playing with both of us and in turn we’re playing with her just sets the mood. Both nipples getting sucked at the same time is a favourite apparently lol. I like to video the fun and let them have their own time before joining in. The ultimate is the sexy looks as she enjoys both cocks inside her at the same time. All very chilled out sexy fun.

"I’ve had the pleasure of seeing S with other men. Seeing her kiss another guy is just as horny as seeing her suck or fuck another guy. I couldn’t imagine not allowing kissing, it’s so intimate. When S sits between us dressed in stockings or hold ups, heels and something sexy and she’s playing with both of us and in turn we’re playing with her just sets the mood. Both nipples getting sucked at the same time is a favourite apparently lol. I like to video the fun and let them have their own time before joining in. The ultimate is the sexy looks as she enjoys both cocks inside her at the same time. All very chilled out sexy fun. "

I’ve had the pleasure of listening to my beautiful wife being fucked upstairs while I’ve been downstairs with a huge hard on.

It’s such an erotic experience and one I’d highly recommend.

By *s12345theeMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

I met a couple in a bar just before lockdown. They were sitting opposite me in Magie Mae's Glasgow. They were about 45-50 ish. She was dressed to impress and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She noticed me and smiled. Every time her husband went to the bar she looked over, smiled and made it clear she was interested.

On the way back from the bar her husband asked if I'd like to join them. As we drank we got closer and more free. Eventually hubby went to the bar and watched as we left the pub. He finished his pint. Came to find us and followed us to the car park where he found his wife giving me a blow job.

Wow what a night.

Any other couples into this sort of thing.

Adam

cheshire/Preston

Met a couple a few years ago started with a social so his wife and I could flirt in front of him. A few more meets lead to him watching us kiss, hold hands and touch her inner thighs. After our third meet he wanted us in the back of his car to watch as we kissed I buttoned her blouse and played with her bare tits, pulled up her skirt and touched her cunt through her thong. A few more meets he let her get my cock out the agreement was he had to touch me first then she could wank and suck me. The day finally came when they booked a hotel room and he watched me fuck her.

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

Bump

weston super mare

By *lmostDeviantCouple  over a year ago

Tameside

This is my biggest fantasy for my Mrs so take from it as you will.......

I want to plan a party at ours or a rented apartment in town and invite 5 of the guys we trust and get on the best with. I want her to be dolled up to death in a slutty little black dress, stockings, red lippy, the lot. I’d want her getting us all drinks for the start of the night but the rule being that non of us can touch her apart from slapping her ass as she passes until a set time but she can grab and tease us 6 while we all sit around having a laugh, showing off all our homemade porn and talking about her while she struts about, sits on everyone’s lap, rubs our vicks through our jeans, just generally being a little cock tease until it gets to the time and everyone is allowed to touch and do what they want. I want to sit back and watch everyone touching, stroking, kissing until she’s on her knees with 5 throbbing cocks all desperate for her. Her being spitroasted and fucked, listening to her moan and scream and hearing her pussy burst over and over, passed around until everyone has finished. Then I want her to crawl over to me dripping in cum while I fuck her mouth and pussy while she tells me how much she enjoyed all the attention and orgasms and empty my cock all over her face. Think I got everything in there haha

weston super mare

» Add a new message to this topic