FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 3 holes, 3 guys, 3 loads night

3 holes, 3 guys, 3 loads night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tsmenttobefun OP   Man  over a year ago

Ambleside

Few years back my Mrs let slip how she loved the idea of picking 3 guys to fill each of her holes on the same night.

Fast forward couple months and it was all arranged. I was the lucky guy getting to fuck her arse and filling it while the other guys wouldn't know her little secrete.

Anyone want to hre how the night unfolded....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do continue, this is high on our to do list x

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Ambleside

Long before we knew about Fab, guys were a little harder to arrange, Craig's list, sneaky poke on Facebook all made for good fun explaining our situation but Mrs had a couple of regular fwb/fb. P a long standing FB who Mrs had visited many times and was happy to film the meets and D, a guy who she had meet a couple of times in the last 12 months but wasn't fully aware of our situation. Over a few weeks with msg back and forth to both it was finally arranged. D was going to be first filling her pussy, P would be 2nd getting only a Bj, with me filling her final hole back at home. The guys didn't know the plan and she wanted to keep it that way. Timing was a pain as D always gave her a good pounding but P would need to know what time. The day came and coupe hours before D msg to say his house wasn't free....

Ambleside

This wasn't a problem as our house was free but D was always under the impression that Mrs played when I was working away. A quick chat and everything was sorted. I would pop out leaving the door open wait for Mrs to msg saying D had arrived then I'd sneak back in to listen to my little slut wife getting fucked silly. While waiting up the road I msg P to make sure he was still OK and that Mrs would msg when she was leaving. I saw dales car pass me and and knew it wouldn't be long. Although we had done this loads of times the feeling never changes, a right mix of emotions and worry. It seemed to take ages so started to make my way back.... Still no call but the curtains were shut..... I sneaked around the Back, carefully opened the door and tip tied in.....

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Ambleside

Just as I got in to the kitchen my phone buzzed... "Safe to come back"... bit late I thought.. sneaking into the the hall i could faintly hear them kissing

Then I heard footsteps...then the bedroom door... shit Shit was I heard......then the Bathroom door opened thank god I thought....Footstepped returned but the bedroom door didn't shut....then I clicked Mrs wanted to make sure I could hear so left to open the door, dirty bitch. I could hear the kissing start again then her Little moans and wimpers

Ambleside

The moans got louder then the telltail sound of her wet pussy getting fingered. I could tell by the sound she was Soaked. Wow wow wow she said.... I knew he must of got her close for her to Stop him.

I heard clothes hitting the floor the loud thud of his jeans and I knew she would have his cock In her mouth before long.... All went quiet..... Then a few groans, slurps knowing she had his cock in her mouth. Hearing him calling her a Slut and telling her suck his balls. My cock started to twitch, few minutes later therw was whispering then all went quiet again. Moving trying to figure out what was going on i couldn't tell. I'm sure was only a minute or 2 but it felt like ages when all of a sudden she started to moan then scream and demand him not to Stop louder and louder..... Don't stop don't stop I'm going to cum. Don't stop sucking my clit, put another finger in........ Few second later another finger.... Then OMG OMG... I'm cumming..... Fuck!!!!!! Panting then more Kissing

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Ambleside

Bit more panting between small talk then i heard Mrs say how good he was at licking her. More kissing then movement  on the bed was this it?? Was she ready?? Even though Mrs had fucked D before and had a few meets with others the anticipation and nerves are always the same. I heard him ruffling about putting a jonny on, I then hear her telling him To Lie back  "slow... slow... let me" aghhh oh yes yes yes fuck that's good.... Just slow.... That point I knew she was bouncing up and down on his cock. This was killing me I wanted to sneak up and see what was going on the next few minutes past and she was obviously riding him hard now the bed was squeaking she was  screaming not to stop and she was going cum.....

By *lmostDeviantCouple  over a year ago

Tameside

We do enjoy a dirty story

Ambleside

Thanks guys all true and hopefully arranging another soon

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

Ambleside

Oh god oh god I'm cumming... She was clearly loving Ds cock.... but it went quiet...... Must of Had a rest as the fucking resumed and I think this time her legs where over his shoulders. She loves this position but can't take it for long and that was no different as she soon tell him to fuck her from behind. Soft moans building up till she was shouting harder and the slap slap slap of there bodies as he duly obliged. She was cumming over and over..... Stop stop hold on..... Shit I thought what's wrong....then I hear a draw open.... Then the plug going in and the buzz of her wand.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Ambleside

Now I should tell you the Mrs squirts and squirts alot. Fuck her good and you get soaked, let her play with her wand and she will squirt. Now fuck her good and let her have the wand and things will get very wet. She also Knows what positions are best. So I'm guessing she back on top, leaning back supporting herself with 1 hand and feet either side of him. I know that for sure when she tells him to fuck her hard just as the wand hits full whack.... It won't be long I thought and it wasn't. I'm going squirt  quickly followed by stop stop and the sound I love when it's me in his position .... I know shes lifted of his cock and is squirting all over him. Lucky guy I thought.

Ambleside

Couple Minutes pass before i hear her start to ask for him to Cum, Turn Over slut let me Fuck you, More whispering then she told him she wanted filling and to take jonny the off, he didn't Need telling twice soon he was again slamming into her. The pace is building and she's screaming and begging for him to Cum when he Starts to Grunt then tells her to take it. All goes quiet and he Collapses onto the bed... 1 down 2 to go I thought. It seemed an age before I heard him getting ready to leave, I retreated to the kitchen and listened to them kiss before she opened the door and said her goodbyes.

Oh we like the sound of this

By *enuine and hornyMan  over a year ago

gwynedd

loving it

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

More

Ambleside

He was barely out of the gate before I had my hands on her. Running upstairs she lay back spreading her legs.... Oh boy had he fucked he good and filled her. Cum was starting to drip from her and I could of pounded her arse there and then but I was pushed off and told to check. P was ready.... She started to dress while I waited for the reply.... Where's the old phone she asked, I'll get another video for you.

Ambleside

For those checking my Profile for the pics they are hidden. Any couples canrop msg if you want to See but please show yourselves if you do

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

Ambleside

P text to say he was ready.... Now Mrs and P Had meet plenty of times in fact he was her first proper meet after a failed few attempts. The first meet I sneakily listen when Mrs "accidentally" rang me as they headed up stairs. Second meet I had a few short video clips and it continued to full videos, phone calls while he fucked her, live video calls so on and so on to me actually waiting out side while he filled he full of cum. All made for very horny nights when we she got back home.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Fab story line, pls keep up the great work

Ambleside

So I sorted the spare done, gave her a kiss and told her to go get a second load...... She stopped and looked at me...er ain't you driving me??? Well I can.... 5 minutes later we are driving a long, my cocks hard Mrs is telling me how the cum is leaking out. Work with me here!!! Left here right there stop here,with a peck on the cheek and a deep breath she was out of the car. I watched he knock and wait... The door open and I saw her gorgeous smile as she stepped in side..... 8:17 right she won't be long I thought... 8:40 I got a text "just told him it's ony a bj as I aready been filled". Another 20 minutes past and another msg.... Just getting dressed and will be out..... Dressed?? Dressed I thought it was only a bj??

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story, looking forward to more.

Ambleside

The door opens and she steps out turns and leans back to kiss him then walks over to the car. Home James she laughed.... I look at her... "What" she said. Details then.... Well get me home and ill tell you while You fill my arse.... How I didn't get caught speeding I don't know.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoying this. I had an ex who came home with cum dripping from her cunt after a works charity event

Ambleside

As we walked through the door we couldn't keep our hand off each other. I know I'd be getting to fuck her now and she was so turn on only fucking her till she couldn't take any more was going to do. We striped and and I got to see her pussy still leaking cum. He lay Down and she took hold of my cock and started to wank me while I heard all about he meet with P. Once up stairs Mrs had handed P the phone dropped to her knees and started to suck while he film POV style. Soon he had her top off and was asking to fuck her. It's then she had to confess about already taking a load.... P wasn't bothered and still wanted to fuck her so she had let him but not for long. Now P didn't last long after that and I've got a lovely picture of my wifes face covered. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't all down her throat but she did get some and was now eagerly waiting for her final load.

» Add a new message to this topic