FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night out turned wild (true story)

Night out turned wild (true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Another true story for you guys and girls! So while me and the Mrs were out with a few friends one night on a date night with a few of us as couples, the Prosecco started loosening the girls up and they started talking about blowjob techniques. Whether they deepthroat or not, swallowing, the usual. I could tell my Mrs was secretly getting turned on by the discussion by how she was holding herself and probing more conversation down that line. One of the other couples were staying at ours that night, and we stayed up for a couple of drinks when we got back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Conversation didn’t really go to sex for the rest of the night, but after we all went to bed we could hear our friends giggling a bit next door, followed by silence and soft moans. This really got my Mrs going and she began fingering herself under the bedcovers. I goaded her to moan a little so our friends could just about get that we were at it to. I stood up and moved over to the door to listen if they were still going, the next minimum Mrs mouth wraps around my cock and she starts sucking like crazy

I could tell our friends were listening by this point, as we were far from being quiet by this point. Her slurping and gagging sounds were loud enough to hear through the door. Her mouth was really wet and smooth as it glided up and down my shaft. She tried deepthroat but couldn’t do it. The next minute she just goes “oh fuck this” and swings open the door to our friends room, who were at this point fucking with her on top. They were alarmed and a bit annoyed at first but then my Mrs drags me into view and starts going on my cock again right in front of them! My mate went “fuckin hell you two nice one!” Which made me laugh but I tried not to let it distract from the pleasure. They came over and watched as my Mrs absolutely went to town in my dick like it was the last one on Earth. I was dying to swap partners at this point but glad I didn’t suggest as apparently it wasn’t on the cards. Her mate was giving her good words of encouragement and instructions which really made my cock start to swell. She was lighting up the action with the light on her iPhone and fingering herself while her mate wanked

As I started nearing the moment I was going to cum I started letting everyone know I was nearly there. Now my Mrs doesn’t like me cumming in her mouth but her mate is well into it (evidenced by what follows). She actually started pushing my Mrs head back and forth and demanding that she swallowed my load. I hadn’t thought how cumming in front of our friends would feel but it was honestly fantastic. I let out a roar as I blasted ropes of sperm into her mouth and she chortled and spluttered at first but then began to gulp down my load. This made both our friends want to cum too - she knelt down next to my Mrs and my mate shot his load so hard, he actually missed and hit MY Mrs face! I was still so turned on I didn’t mind as his Mrs licked her clean, but he sometimes jokes in private about how he cum on my Mrs face and got away with it. Believe it or not, true story!

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Excellent story, I hope there's more to come

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Yep, sounds true to me. We'll written too, thanks for sharing that.

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

Nice story well presented ,with I was there

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

"Excellent story, I hope there's more to come"

That’s where it ended I’m afraid. Wish there was more to it myself too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice x and what was next ?

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"Nice x and what was next ?"

That’s where it ended unfortunately!

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago