FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The rainy night !

The rainy night !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

A short - well not too short story I have written, it is a one off and there is no more too it ….. maybe !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bradford

Mick stared at the road ahead, he had been on the road most of the day and it was now almost 3am, he was still a hundred miles from home and he needed a stop and a coffee.

Looking up towards the next roundabout he saw the familiar M of a well know chain of fast food stops. Knowing that the drive throughs were 24 hour he gratefully pulled into the deserted lane and stopped by the order point.

A minute or so passed before he heard a voice speak

‘can I take your order please’

As he ordered his meal Mick heard through the speaker the sounds of an argument going on, clearly between the young man in the kiosk and at least one, maybe two female voices.

Then the speaker went dead for a few seconds then the voice said

‘drive to the next window, but be careful there are people walking in the lane’

Mick slowly drove round the corner and sure enough there were people in the lane near to the window, three of them, all female, all in their late teens or early twenties and all dressed for a night out.

The taller of the three was a blonde, she wore a very short mini dress, a shorter jacket and a pair of heels that she didn’t look as though she could walk in.

The middle of the three in height was a brunette, he hair cropped short and she wore jeans, very tight jeans a cropped top, no jacket and a pair of low heels.

The third girl was shorter that the others, she was wearing a similar cropped top baring her belly and a pair of the tightest almost spray on leggings that Mick had ever seen.

He smiled, far far to young for the thoughts he was having and as they stepped to the side he pulled up at the window and took his food from the very harassed young man in the kiosk.

As he paid Mick spoke to the lad

‘having girl trouble’

The lad smiled

‘yeh; to be honest they only want food, and they are pissed off because I cant serve people on foot its against company policy and I will get bloody sacked if I do’

Mick looked at him,

‘ah well, you keep your job mate they will get over it, and besides they probably know why you cant serve them’

Mick slowly drove to the end of the drive through lane, and parked up near to where the girls were standing to eat his foot.

Looking across he admired that blondes legs, she must have been over 6 feet tall and her legs even without the heels seemed to go on for ever;

She clearly saw him looked and yelled towards Micks car

‘I suppose you think its funny old man that you can eat and we cant’

Mick laughed

‘not at all, and I know I am old, but calm down and I may be able to help’

The blonde sneered

‘yeh right and that twat is going to serve us because you say so is he’

With that she turned away and Mick laughing wound his window up and carried on eating.

The girls were clearly deep in conversation and Mick didn’t even look anymore till the middle girl the brunette in the jeans walked towards the car.

He wound down the window expecting another stupid comment but instead heard the girl speak softly.

‘sorry about my mate Mister we are all really fed up with have been to a party and we have walked a mile already and it another mile to our student flat, we thought we would get some food on the way back and we can’t’

Mick smiled

‘yeh I gathered but he can’t serve you on foot can he’

She smiled a wry smile

‘yeh I know but you said you could help, how’

Mick smiled up at her taking in the sight of her bare belly with a simple diamond looking stud piercing and keeping his eyes on her belly he spoke’

‘well if you are in a car he will serve you, so I will drive you through the lane to get food on a couple of conditions’

The girl laughed

‘conditions, okay go for them and we will discuss them’

Mick laughed

‘okay; one the gobby blonde sits in the fron and you two in the back and she keeps her gob shut; two you give me the money before you order; and three when we get through you get out to eat and not in the car’

She laughed

‘deal thats simple’

Calling her friends over the three of them slipped into the car, the blonde sliding in beside Mick in silence and as he expected her dress slid even further up her legs where he got a tiny peek of the black lace knickers she was wearing.

He smiled as he drove through the drive though lane again, the lad in the kiosk seeing what was happening smiled as he handed over the meals to the girls through the rear window of Micks car.

Mick drove slowly forward and as he exited the lane all four occupants of the car jumped as a huge flash of lightening lit up the car, followed by a roll of thunder and an immediate torrent of pouring rain.

Mick looked out of the windows it was pouring torrents of rain on the car, the girls looked as well and Mick spoke gently

‘well ladies it looks like you are all here for dinner or breakfast or whatever it is, I think food in this rain would be wasted, however my car my rules so no dropping food on the floor and take all your rubbish when you get out, welcome to Micks cafe’

The girls laughed and the brunette spoke

‘thanks Mick, since you have invited us to dinner I am Sophia, this young lady next to me is Louise and the one who isn’t allowed to speak is Tabitha, but everyone calls her Tabs’.

Mick laughed

‘cool, but Tabs can speak now as long as she don’t give me any more grief’

Tabs laughed

‘sorry Mick, I didn’t mean to be nasty I was just in a mood and bloody hungry, but can I ask you a question’

Mick looked at her, still struggling to lift his eyes from the tiny glimpse of black lace he could see between her legs as her skirt rode up higher.

He spoke

‘go for it’

She smiled at him

‘well I annoyed you yet you said I had to sit in the front, why?’

Before Mick could think of an answer a voice from the back chirped up, it was Louise who had said not one word till this point.

‘Tabs I think I know why’

Mick looked back over his shoulder

‘okay young Louise lets hear the theory’

Louise grinned

‘well mister Mick, I think its because she is the only one wearing a skirt and a short one at that and you have been looking at her legs and trying to see her knickers since she got in the car’

Mick laughed

‘well, I suppose I am busted, guilty as charged’

The three girls laughed all at once and Tabs spoke

‘bloody good job I have knickers on then isn’t it, or you would be able to see more than your heart would cope with and we don’t want to kill any old people tonight’

Still laughing mick turned to tabs

‘I assure you that I would not be having heart failure over a flash or knickers or even pussy young lady; so we are all safe I think’

Tabs smiled

‘well I have knickers on anyway’

Mick looked at her, running his eyes down from her eyes to her lap and then he spoke

‘yeh, black lacy ones and if I am right you are the only one of the three of you wearing any’

Tabs turned to Louise and Sophia in the back

‘are you two bitches commando I never noticed’

Sophia smiled

‘of course under the jeans and leggings what else’

Tabs snarled

‘bitches I thought we were supposed to all agree on underwear and all go commando or wear knickers’

Sophia laughed

‘Tabs that skirt is micro min, you wouldn’t have dared go without knickers’

Tabs looked at Sophia

‘oh I would, and maybe when we have finished eating I will take them off for the walk home’

Mick looked out of the car window and laughed

‘looking at that bloody rain no one would notice anyway, how far have you to go’

Tabs looked out seeing the rain cascading down the windows she turned to Mick

‘just less than a mile up the main road into student land’

Mick grinned

‘okay ladies a proposal for you, Tabs takes off her knickers so you are all commando and I will drive you home’

Sophia and Louise spoke at once

‘deal’

Tabs laughed

‘oi bitches, don’t I get a say its my cunt that will be visible’

They laughed and Louise spoke

‘yeh you get a say, the thing you get to say is – Yes’

Tabs laughed

‘okay deal, but we finish eating first’

The next ten minutes passed in silence as all four of them finished eating the meals and then Mick spoke

‘someone needs to take the rubbish to that bin there and it isn’t me’

Tabs looked at him

‘I will’

Collecting the rubbish together she stepped out into the rain, dropping the trash in the bin she came back to the open car door and instead of getting in turned away from the car, lifted her dress slightly and giving Mick, Louise and Sophia a quick flash of her ass she slipped her knickers off.

Getting back into the car she held the tiny black lacy in her hand and spoke to mick

‘right drive us home chauffeur, if you can drive with that erection’

Mick laughed, his cock had been hard all the way through food, not realising that anyone had seen he almost blushed but not quite, putting the car in gear he as about to reverse ut of the parking space when Sophia spoke

‘hang on Mick I have a suggestion’

Mick stopped, taking the car out of gear he waited as Sophia spoke again;

‘Tabs do you remember what I did to that lad in the bar last week when he dared me to take my knickers off’

Tabs laughed

‘yeh I do, are you thinking what I am thinking and if so I doubt Mick is that naughty’

Mick smiled

‘whatever it is, go for it I can cope’

Tabs laughed

‘okay then old man you asked for it, open your mouth’

Mick looked at her quizzically and opened his mouth; once it was open he was shocked as Tabs leaned over and rolling her knickers into a ball she pressed them into Micks mouth and spoke

‘now close your mouth and drive us home’

As mick started to drive he could taste the familiar taste of pussy in his mouth from her knickers, his cock, already straining grew even harder as the taste soaked through the fabric and into his mouth more, as hedrove Tabs moved further down the seat sliding her body forward her skirt slid higher and as Mick glanced down he could see her bare shaven pussy on view under her skirt.

Sophia looking from the back saw what was happening and started to speak

‘well old man I bet you cock is hard now, seeing Tabs cunt and tasting her, she tastes good doesn’t she, very good in fact, both Louise and I have licked her and love her taste, and later after you have dropped us off we will both be tasting her again’

Mick moaned through the gag made by the knickers and all three girls laughed at him rather than with him.

Micks mind was on the girls as well as on the drive, the rain was teeming down getting harder if anything, the wipers were on full and the road was barely visible ahead.

As he pulled into the parking area near the flats a louder clap of thunder shattered the night along with a powerful bolt of lightening.

Mick turned to Tabs and opened his mouth, she smiled as she spoke

‘you cant drive far till this weather settles down, come in for a coffee and you can give me them back when we get in the flat’.

Mick looked out at the weather, then down at tabs legs and now hidden pussy and nodded.

The four of them got out of the car into the pouring rain and as they walked or tried to run the 200 metres to the flat they were all instantly soaked to the skin.

As they pushed into the flat the three girls all turned to Mick and Sophia spoke first

‘welcome to the young ladies coffee shop, remember our cafe, our rules, so keep the knickers in your mouth, go in the kitchen and put the kettle on whilst we all gt out of these clothes and into something dry’.

Mick walked into the kitchen a typical student one he remembered from years ago when he had one the same, he found the kettle, filled it and turned it on; not knowing what anyone wanted to drink or where the stuff was he stood looking at the door the girls had gone through.

Before the kettle boiled the door opened and the three of them walked back in, now out of their wet clothes all three wore plain white T shirts that came just below there knickers and as they walked Mick saw that they all wore tiny white lace panties covering there clearly shaven cunts.

He gasped at the sight before him and the girls laughed again;

‘careful old man remember your heart’

Mick growled, still unable to speak through the gag of the knickers, this made them laugh even louder and Louise spoke next;

‘you are bloody soaked, you have a choice at Cafe girly you can stay wet, or you can go change, we have put you some suitable clothes in the bathroom, go put them on and come back in, or of course you can leave now if you are a whimp’.

Mick smiled through the gag, and walking out of the room located the bathroom, walking in he looked and saw the clothing, a simple white T shirt and a pair of lacy girls knickers and a not on top of them saying;

‘wear these or fuck off out of our flat’.

Mick knew at that point he should have walked, but the thought of the three girls in the living room dressed as they were and the throbbing of his cock took over and in seconds he was naked, towelled off and pulling on the T shirt, it was too small for him it came to his waist and did nothing to hide his throbbing cock, he then pulled on the lacy knickers, again they did nothing to hide his erection adn only just contained his 8 inch rock hard dick.

Again he though of leaving, but the taste of Tabs pussy in his mouth and the thought of the three of them in the living room made him turn and dressed in white walk into the living room.

The three of them were sitting on a sofa, Tabs in the middle; Sophia to her left and Louise to her right, Tabs had one hand down the front of sophias knickers and the other down the front of Louises, the other two both had one hand in Tabs knickers.

Mick walked into the room and as he watched the three girls he saw a dining chair positioned in the middle of the room facing towards the sofa, Tabs rose and walked towards Mick;

‘sit on that chair you fucking pervert, put your hands behind you back and keep them there’

It had been a long time since Mick had been in a position before where a woman had total control over him and he had never submitted to one 19 yr never mind three but he did as she said and in seconds he felt his hands secured to the chair, then as he felt the rope tighten he saw Sophia and Louise drop to the floor in front of his chair, and seconds later his legs were secured to the front legs of the chair.

Helpless and gagged as the three girls walked in front of him, Tabs kissed Sophia hard on the lips and then Louise and as Louise kissed Sophia Tabs spoke to Mick.

‘now you fucking old pervert, you are going to pay for looking up my skirt in the car, I hope your heart and cock can hold out, not that we care about your cock, the only rule we have for you fucking cock is that the second you cum you leave’

Mick nodded in agreement and Tabs continued to speak

‘now I am going to remove that gag, you have tasted enough of me for now but if you start to speak I will gag you again, do you understand’

Mick nodded and she pulled the knickers from his mouth.

Stepping back from Mick she through the knickers across the room and spoke again to him.

Now you have a test, you will fail the test and you will leave, one of us is going to make you cum, we are going to make you cum in ten minutes and then you are going to leave our flat so that we can fuck each other all night.

Mick nodded again his mind racing, it had been many years since he had been forced to fight an orgasm, many years since his mistress at the time had trained him how to control his orgasm and how she had taught him to cum on command and not till then, it had been years since he had done it, but he had done it so many times he knew he could resist cumming as long as he wanted too, and these three had no idea what they were starting.

Now Sophia spoke to him

‘now pervert you have to choose, you have to choose May, September, or December’

Mick looked at her and said

‘December’

Sophia smiled

‘oh good thats me I am the one to destroy you old man, now before I do it have you any questions’

Mick smiled at her

‘Not at the moment young lady but whilst you are destroying me I may wish to ask one’

Sophia laughed

‘ask it now or not at all’

Mick looked into her eyes

‘well I assume you have a plan for me, if that plan fails what happens next’

Tabs laughed

‘if she fails, one of us will take over and she will strip naked and have a vibe inserted in her cunt and have to keep it there till one of us destroys you; however none of us have ever failed so it is not going to happen old man’

As Tabs finished speaking Sophia stepped forward and straddling Mick’s lap she lowered her lace clad pussy down onto his lace clad cock.

Slowly she started to grind backwards and forwards on his cock, as she rode him he looked up at Tabs and Louise who were locked in a passionate kiss just behind the girl on his cock.

As she moved faster Sophia started to speak, softy in Mick’s ear she whispered

‘now old man, feel my cunt on your pathetic cock, feel how I am rubbing you, imagine if it wasn’t for two thin whisps of lace your pathetic dick would be slipping into my hot tight cunt now, imagine how you would be deep inside me, waiting to spunk deep into me, but now I am going to make you spunk into those knickers and then you will leave’

Mick gasped, he moaned and he pressed his cock high as he could onto the moving cunt above him, Sophia took his movement to mean that he was close to cumming and so she started to move faster and faster on his cock, as she did so Tabs and Louise stood by her side, Sophia moved one hand to Tab’s cunt and one to louises’ her fingers sliding deep into her friends.

She felt the two girls move down and each locked their mouth on one of her nipple and started to tease her tits, as they did she spoke again

‘watch them old man, watch them kiss me, watch them suck me as I finger them; watch them as they cum onto my hands and you cum under my body’

Mick pressed up harder, he moaned louder and Louise moaned at Sophia

‘you are getting him getting him off the dirty old cunt is going to cum, ride him harder, harder harder’

As she spoke she moved her hand across Sophias body, slipping her fingers down the back of Sophias knickers to hr tight ass, and as Sophia moved back wards and forwards over mick’s cock she fingered Sophias tight ass hole.

Ten seconds later Sophia orgasmed, she scream one word

‘NO’

As she exploded onto Micks cock, she collapsed across him and then onto the floor her body spent and soaking from her orgasm.

Louise and Tabs looked down at their friend shocked that she had cum, shocked that this old man had made her cum, she had never failed to get a guy off like that before.

As Sophia moved off Micks lap, Tabs spoke to him

‘Well fucking well old man, not bad for a fucking old pervert, now choose May or September’

Mick spoke

‘September’

Louise smiled

‘ooo my turn, now you ar going to fail old man’

She stepped towards mick and as she did so she peeled off her knickers to reveal her soaking shaven cunt, straddling Mick she started to move as Sophia had done as she started to speak

‘now you cunt, think what I am doing, think that there is no only piece of fabric between your hard old cock and my hot sexy wet cunt, imagine feeling my cunt slide over your dick something you will never get you dirty old pervert’

Mick moaned, the movement of the girl on his cock was driving him towards cumming, he voice wasn’t helping, and remembering his days as a sex slave to his Mistress he let his mind wander as she had instructed him too, his body relaxed slightly but his cock remained rigid under Louises’ movements.

Looking over her shoulder he saw Tabs slowly removing Sophias T shirt and then her knickers, Sophia was silent as Tabs tied her hands behind her back and then sat her down on the sofa. Tabs then slipped Sophias knickers into her mouth effectively gagging her as Mick had been gagged before, then she knelt between Sophias legs and as Mick watched she slid a huge black vibrator deep into Sophias cunt, then stepping back she turned the vibe on and Mick heard it buzz as it moved inside Sophia.

Tabs looked down at her friend

‘your fucking punishment for being useless bitch, it stays up you till he cums,’

Sophia moaned from behind the gag and Tabs laughed and turned back to where Mick was moaning under Louises’ movement.

Mick moaned louder, pressing his cock harder and harder up into Louise, moaning as she rocked backwards and forwards Louise took it him nearing cumming so she moved faster and harder as she did so Tabs moved to her side, leaning forward she kissed Louise hard on the lips and as she rammed her tongue deep into louise’s mouth Mick moaned once more as if cumming.

Louise exploded, she gushed and she squirted as she orgasmed onto Micks lace covered cock, she fell forward onto him her mouth locking onto his and after she had kissed him long hard and deep she spoke.

‘you fuck bastard, your fucking dirty old bastard’

Tabs took hold of Louise by the hair, guiding her up from Micks body she looked down at the man;

‘you will cum in a minute old man, but first I have a punishment to inflict’

Stripping Louise as she had done to Sophia she moved the girl down onto the sofa next to Sophia and in less than a minute she was feeling the throbbing of a matching black vibe deep in her cunt.

Turning back to Mick Tabs smiled

‘and now old man you will lose’

Slowly removing her T shirt and then her knickers Tabs stood naked in front of Mick, the tall slim 19 yr old ran her hands down her body from her throat to her tits then slowly down across her body till she was gently stroking her own clit.

Moving closer to Mick she reached down and to his surprise released his hard throbbing cock from the lace prison it had been in.

His cock now standing hard in front of him, Mick watched as Tabs moved over his body, slowly moving so the tip of Micks cock was between her cunt lips, once in position she paused, her mouth moving to Micks and she kissed him hard long and deep at the same time her body moving almost inperceptively up and down on the top inch of two of his cock.

Mick moaned, this time it was involuntary, she was good and she fucking knew she was good.

Pulling away from the kiss she spoke to him

‘now mister Mick, now you really will find out how a man is fucked and destroyed by a young girl, now you can feel your pathetic cock deep in a hot wet teenage cunt, now you can feel what it is like to be fucked, not for your pleasure but for mine you dirty old cunt, the rules have now changed, I will cum and I will cum over and over again, I will soak you and I will keep riding you till you cum, then I will ride you till your cock gets soft and limp and then I will release those bitches and we will lick you and suck you till you get hard again, then I will ride you again, till you cum again then we will make you hard and do it again and again all night till you cannot get hard, then we will ride your mouth till we drown you in cum’

Mick moaned, knowing now that getting her to cum would not result in his release and as she kissed him again and pulled away she spoke

‘you are ours now, we will keep you here as long as we want, cumming will gain you no release, you belong to us now old man’

As she finished speaking she dropped her body fully down onto Micks throbbing cock, hard and rough she lifted and dropped three times the full weight of her body ramming down onto his cock.

At each one Mick gasped, these were real gasps, it had been years since his cock had felt that sort of power in a woman's cunt.

Tabs kissed him again, harder now, biting onto his lips and then his tongue and as she pulled away she spoke

‘so you cunt, nothing to say, speak to me tell me what you are thinking, tell me how good I am, tell me what your cock is feeling’

Mick gasped again and spoke back to her in between gasps for breath

‘I am feeling you on my cock you hot teen cunt on me, ride me bitch, ride me harder, ride me harder than you have ever ridden a man,ride me as hard as you dare, fuck me take my cock into to again and again, deeper and deeper make me cum you bitch destroy me, defeat me and you can tie me like you tied those whores and ram that dildo into me’

Tabs gasped as she rode him harder, her body covered in sweat, her cunt soaking his lap his cock and the seat he was on, her cunt was on fire as over and over again she raised up till her cunt was almost off his cock and then she dropped, dropped hard onto his cock, feeling it ram deep into her, over and over again she pounded him.

Then without warning for the first time in her life Tabs exploded; she always knew when she was going to cum, she always felt the build up, this time she literally exploded without warning her body convulsing and shaking as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body. She screamed, the scream of ecstasy and the scream of frustration knowing this bastard had beaten her as well as her friends.

As she screamed she heard behind her from the sofa both Sophia and Louise cumming onto the vibrators they had embedded inside them.

Mick spoke

‘get off me bitch, get off me and release me, then get down next to those useless cunts and get ready to join them’.

Tabs said nothing, she didn’t want to do it, but she knew that she had to, the three of them played games like this all the time and she knew that her friends would demand it.

She realised mick who stood up and slipping off the soaking T shirt and lace knickers stood in front of her, his cock still rock hard despite the pounding she had given it.

She reached for a bag by the sofa and removing a vibrator like the other had in them she handed that and a rope to mick, in two minutes she was bound and helpless her cunt full of moving plastic just like her friends.

Mick stepped back from the three girls.

‘fucking destroy me will you, it looks like you three are the ones destroyed, I have a good mind to leave you there all night, cumming into those vibes over and over again till you pass out; but instead I will let you loose now and again, but for now, I need a shower so I will be back soon.’

The three helpless girls all moaned and the Sophia orgasmed again as Mick laughed and walked from the room to shower.

Mick showered slowly his cock throbbing from Tabs riding him, as he showered he heard the occasional moan or muted scream from the lounge, he had no idea who was cumming when and he didn’t really care.

After his shower he dressed completely and returned to the living room, standing over the three helpless girls he moved to Sophia, turning off the vibe but leaving it deep in her cunt, then he moved to Louise and then Tabs doing that same thing.

All three gasped as he stepped back and looked at them, unzipping his pants he released his still hard cock.

Standing between Tabs spread legs he smiled

‘I am going to fill one of you bitches with cum is it going to be you’

Tabs looked up at him

‘go to hell old man’

He smiled and moved to Louise

‘is it you’

Louise looked at him

‘fuck off no chance’

Standing between Sophias legs he smiled

‘What about you Sophia my cock deep inside you till I cum, or more vibe torture’

Sophia looked up and said three words

‘fuck me please’

Laughing Mick moved to Tabs and then to Louise, turning the vibes back on, this time to full rather than half speed; both screamed as the waves of vibration crashed through their already aching cunts.

Mick knelt between Sophias legs, slowly removing the vibrator from her, he moved forward and gently kissed her throbbing and swollen cunt lips.

Then moving his hard cock towards her gently slipped it deep into her.

Slowly moving backwards and forwards he pushed deep into her ten or eleven times and then exploded deep into her cunt, filling her with spunk.

He immediately pulled his cock from her slipped it into his trousers and walked to the door, Sophia gasped

‘you cant leave us like this’

Mick looked back

‘ah good point, I suppose I cant’

He moved to Sophia and slowly untied her hands and smiled at her

‘when I have gone you can untie those two, and then they can lick you clean of my cum’

Walking out of the door he locked it behind him and walked through the now clear night to his car, as he fired up the engine his phone beeped and he read the text.

‘next time old man you will suffer’

Laughing he replied

‘bring it on bitches’

As he drove away into the night.

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loved it!! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By *ave008tMan  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Brilliant!

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Awesome story. But how did they get his number????

Great story, well in Mick..

Bradford

"Awesome story. But how did they get his number????"

I did think of explaining that - stole it from his phone whilst he was tied to the chair !

"Awesome story. But how did they get his number????

I did think of explaining that - stole it from his phone whilst he was tied to the chair !"

Lol thanks buddy

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Fantastic

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

loved it

I’s it more

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *iscokidMan  over a year ago

North Cork

Hot story, loved reading it

By *untanedMan  over a year ago

COVENTRY

Great story, is there a return.

Bradford

No more … working on a new one at the moment.

Wow amazing story has me so horny reading it

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Top story at the moment

Bradford

Thank you for all your kind comments !especially the sexy ladies and couples who have contacted me in messages !

» Add a new message to this topic