FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first massage....my first bi experience

My first massage....my first bi experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story. Decided to post it here because I often get asked about my first bi experience, so thought I would write it here and direct people to read it if they ask.

It happened a little while ago, before I had started dressing or joining Fab , not long after I moved to the area and started a new job. At the time, the job involved a lot of driving between offices, spending hours and hours in the car. After a fair few weeks of driving, my lower back and shoulders were constantly hurting so I decided to go for a massage.

I started looking into places that were open late, as I needed to go after work. It was a struggle, everywhere seemed to close too early or was too expensive. I googled cheap massage birmingham and got directed to an advertising website, with loads of individuals doing massages. So i picked the cheapest and closest one to the motorway for convenience and sent a text message to book.

I turned up for my massage at 8.30ish, pulled onto the drive and was greeted at the door by a man in black shorts and white tshirt. He was 6ft2 ish. Mid 40s. Dark black hair. Medium build.

He told me to take my shoes off and directed me upstairs into his massage room. The lights were low in the room, with scented candles lit and some low soothing music playing. He gave asked me to sit on the massage table and asked me a series of questions about my health etc. He said this was standard practice so that he could make sure i was healthy for a massage. Once he had asked the questions and was satisfied with my answers, he instructed me to get take my top and tshirt off and to lie face down on the table. For some reason i was very nervous, I think he saw this so he left the room and said 'im just going to fetch some warm towels, ill be back in a min'.

I did as i was told. I laid face down on the table. Topless, wearing some blue sport shorts. He came into the room and placed a warm towel over my shorts. He asked if i was ready, i nodded. He rubbed some oil into his hands and he gently placed them on my shoulders.....

I need to finish this later in as i need to go for a shower and head out to do some shopping

Any feedback welcomed, I will conclude it later on this evening.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol nice lets have the full details.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start!more soon please!xxx

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Good start need to hear more

By *appyChap91Man  over a year ago

Hull

Enjoying this so far, lovely build up and looking forward to more

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Great so far

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

This is starting to get really hot

Hopefully there's more to come

Just stopped off at a friends house to say hi...will continue once i get home...probably whilst having a nice bath

"Just stopped off at a friends house to say hi...will continue once i get home...probably whilst having a nice bath "

Can’t wait!!

Would love to do this

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Keep going xxx

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

More

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Getting hot

Sorry I didnt get round to finishing it yesterday....was sooo tired when I got in, I went straight to bed

He stood to the side of me, gently rubbing my shoulders. His hands were warm and surprisingly soft.

He started with both hands on my spine and rubbed outwards to my shoulders. He moved his starting position down my back after each pass, until his hands reached my lower back and the edge of the towel.

It was at this point he asked how many massages I had recieved in the past...'this is my first', i said, embarrassingly my voice went really high pitched, so i said it again in a less pathetic way. He could tell i was nervous. He placed one hand on the small of my back and he held my arm firlmy with his other hand. He crouched down and spoke gently into my ear, 'theres no need to be nervous, you need to relax, thats the whole point of this, ok my friend'. His soft voice and his reassuring firm grip on my arm sent goose pimples running from the top of my head right down to my toes. I took a deep gulp, and nodded,'ok, sure, ill try to relax more'. I didnt realise it but prior to this, I was tensing my whole body, so i relaxed, and went completely limp on the table, as I did, he let go of my arm, and ran his other hand up my the centre of my back, up my neck and then ran his fingers through my hair as he repositioned him self in front of me.

I felt him rest his thighs on the edge of the table and then he started to massage my shoulders again. This time, a lot firmer, pushing down hard on my body as his hands glided down from my shoulder to my lower back. I remember thinking to my self at this point how nice it felt, and wondered why I had never done this sooner!

After a short while, he moved to the other side of me. He was very systematic in what he did. Using the same moves on one side as the other, working on my shoulder, arms and back. No talking, just the gentle music and his calm breathing as he pushed his hands into my skin. I was really relaxed at this point. My whole body numb and limp.

'Right, thats your back sorted now my friend, you had a fair few knots in there. Ill do the rest of your body now if you like?'. It was like being in a trance, I was sooo relaxed, all I could muster the energy to do was nod. So he moved down and started on one of my hamstrings. He grabbed around my leg with both hands and rubbed up my leg to my thigh, going just under the towel and touching my shorts. Then did the same to the other leg. 'I think it would be best if you took your shorts off my friend, i dont want to get any oil on them'. With no hesitation at all, i nodded. I just wanted him to carry on, it felt so good, i really didnt want him to stop! I started to move to get up and remove my shorts, I moved my arms ready to push me off the table and started to lift up my hips, as I did so, he placed his hand on my ass and pushed my hips back down. 'Stay there, ill take them off my friend', his voice as gentle as ever. He pulled the towel off me and held the shorts at the top, slipping his fingers over the edge. He started to pull down off but had, what I assumed, 'accidentally' grabbed my boxers at the same time. It wasnt until half my ass was on show that he stopped, apologised, then re adjusted his grip on the shorts. He then pulled them off me, and left me lying there with half my ass on show, as he went back to massaging my legs.

At this point, I was completely relaxed. Only half aware that my ass was half on show, but really didnt think too much about it. I was just enjoying his soft, warm hands all over me.

Have to head to work so will have to finish later on sorry

Thanks for the comments btw. Didnt realise people would actually read it let alone like it lol. Sorry if the pace is a bit slow etc....not use to writing this type of thing so finding my feet.x

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

More soo plz

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *londiniMan  over a year ago

Norhern Costa Blanca, Spain

Love it. Perfect pace and nicely written, looking forward to more...

Looking forward to the next installment

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

. oh the anticipation

Hurry up and complete. I'd love to both receive and give a sensual massage.

Wigan

Getting interesting now

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Like this one

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

We all enjoy discovering our sensual side....

Massage is a great experience.

Enjoy

By *kadMan  over a year ago

wallsend

Wow! Hurry up and finish I love this story!

He worked on my legs. Wrapping both hands around my thigh and rubbing up and down. Going as high as my boxers, then back down to my knees. He was quite firm, but very smooth with his movements. He commented on how smooth my legs were, which i felt so embarrassed about as I use to get teased about it in school. When I told him this, he said something which shocked me....'my boyfriend would love it if his body was as smooth as yours'....it was then it hit me, im lying nearly naked, being rubbed all over by a gay man! I remember being angry for letting myself get in this position, and that this shouldn't feel as good as it did. I started to tense up again. Uncontrollably.

He was very good at his job and was very good at reading the situation, he could tell from my body exactly what i was feeling. He went on to say how he was married once, and how he had kids, and that he use to be a rugby coach. Something switched in my head, the anxious feelings melted away as I realised that he was a professional, doing his job, and that I had nothing to worry about, that I had every right to enjoy myself, and relax.

He said my legs were warm now, and that he would do some work on my back again before doing my back. My body now limp and relaxed again, I nodded. He walked up to the side of me and started on my back. My head was in the hole in the table looking at the floor. He repositioned it for me. Lifting it out of the hole and turning it to face him. He worked on my shoulders and neck. I opened my eyes for the first and stood no more than 12inches away from my face was a huge bulge in light blue sport shorts. My eyes rolled up to look at the rest of him, then back down to the bulge. I remember thinking how jealous i was! I looked up once more but this time i got caught, he grinned, i knew he had seen me look at it. I instantly closed my eyes. I was mortified.

Again, i think he could tell I was tensing up. So he repositioned my head to face the other way, then moved to the other side and started working on my back and neck again. Every now and again I would open my eyes and have a quick look....i was a bit fixated on it...how ever much i tried not to be.

....had a quick 5mins free at my desk but back into meetings now really sorry its taking so long to write...dyslexia isnt helping lol.

Amazing story! Keep stopping at the exact points I want more lol!!

Wigan

Doing good pal

This has been a fantasy of mine for the longest time

Give me his contact details lol

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

I need a massage any one Newcastle/ cramlington

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

So good so far can't wait for more x

By *arooned64Man  over a year ago

dudley

Where does he live I’m near b,ham and would love to visit.?..

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Mmmm carry on use mic option

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

I rested my eyes and kept them closed for a while, trying my best not to imagine his large bulge inches away from my face. He started to give my a head massage, my whole body tingled, goose pimples ran down my spine. As much as i tried to stop it, i had a rather large semi. But being face down I felt safe.

With his soft gentle voice, he asked me to turn over. I answered pretty quickly...'no its ok thanks, just my back is fine'. I was nervous again...and he could tell. He held my shoulders, and with some more authority, told me to turn over. I opened my eyes, looked up at him as he smiled, then slowly rolled over. I was sooo nervous, but his commanding voice and with his hands on my shoulders leading me into the action of turning over, I felt compelled to do as I was told.

Once turned onto my back i put my hands down by my side. I was all tense again, but luckily, my semi had vanished because of the nerves. I realised at this point how far down he had pulled my boxers down. They were only just covering my groin area. Exposing the fact that i was completely shaved smooth. I kept my eyes shut tight and waited for him to start, wondering if i should pull my boxers up or leave them as they were....I didnt want to draw attention to that area after all!

Just got in my car to drive home from work. Will 10000% finish when home. Sorry about the stop start. It isnt intentional....just taking me a little longer than expected. I googles massage and he was on some massage site...site isnt working anymore so not sure how to get his details sorry.x

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Wigan

Mmm getting better now I turned over

He moved his hands down from my shoulders onto my chest. I was made fun of quite a bit when younger about the size of my 'man boobs', so i was very conscious when he held them and slowly massaged them. One in each hand. Id always told women not to touch or play with my chest, because of how self conscious I was, but this felt amazing. It sent butterflies fluttering in my belly. I could feel my nipples getting harder and harder.

When i had rolled over onto my back, i didnt quite centre myself on the table properly, so my right arm was only just on the table. With my eyes still shut tight, he moved to my side still massaging my boobs and my nipples. He stepped closer to the table, until his bulge was pushed up against my arm. I wondered if he was doing it on purpose or if it was accidental. He started to rub across my chest and belly, each time doing so I could feel his cock push in to my arm. It didnt feel hard, but it definitely felt big. The entire time i kept my eyes shut tight.

As he rubbed across my belly, and got lower and lower towards my groin i wondered if he was going to stop or carry on down. My heart started to best faster and faster. I wasnt sure what i wanted. I didnt know how i would react. He ran his hands right up to the boxers. Millimeters away from my cock. He said softly and quite quietly,'mmm smooth everywhere, lucky boy', Then took his hands off me and moved down to my thighs. Was this him teasing me. Was i thinking way too much into this?!

I hope theres more and that was a rhetorical question

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Not sure how he has resisted you for this long already

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Please carry on, very horny.

Wigan

Oh oh it's getting interesting

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Bookmarked for reading when more comes later

He worked on my thighs. His hands moving up from my knees towards my groin. His hands were moving further and further up, until his finger tips were going under my boxers.

I was nervous, but not tense like before. I started to feel my cock twitch, uncontrollably. I was getting a semi. There was nothing i could do about it. I even tried pinching my leg, but nothing. It just grew slowly as he rubbed my thighs. I was praying he wouldnt notice.

He moved back to my side. Same side as before. And rested up against the table. His cock pushed up against my arm again. He started to massage my chest and my belly again. His hands moving down lower and lower towards my groin. His fingertips rubbing my smooth body, running just under my boxers. My cock had a bit twitch as it grew harder. My tight boxers pinning it in place. Making it rather uncomfortable.

He spoke softly again, that looks uncomfortable. Shall i sort it for you. My eyes were still closed tight. I remember biting my lip a little, and nodding. I dont think i had ever bit my lip before, but i did it instinctively.

He ran his fingers under my boxers and lifted them over my cock. He pulled them all the way off. I was naked. Covered in oil. Smooth all over. Eyes closed tight and my arms pinned to my sides. He came back to my side. He placed a hand on my chest again. Cupping my chest then went to gently squeeze my nipple. He placed his other hand on my cock. It went from a semi to rock hard. His oily hands started gently rubbing up and down my shaft. Then down to my balls. He had them in his hand and he played with them. It was the first time anyones hands were big enough to hold them, it felt good.

He started to slowly wank me off. I could feel his cock growing as it was pushed against my arm. I stayed laying still. Scared to move. It was like he knew exactly what to do. His oily hands working my shaft at the perfect pace and a perfect grip. It started to build up, the urge to cum. I tried my best to hold off. I felt like i needed to impress him.

He kept wanking me and playing with my nipples. Until i exploded. He kept going. Pumping every last drop out of me. My chest was covered, even had a few drops on my face. He gently placed my cock down, squeezing the last drops out as he did. With his other hand he wiped the cum over my chest and said,'mmm good boy'. I felt soo embarrassed. He wiped the few drops off my face and said,'you did good, want to take a shower'? My eyes were still shut. I just nodded. He placed a towel over me and walked out the room. Once i knew he was gone, i opened my eyes. I had so much adrenalin running through my veins. I wrapped the towel round me and grabbed my clothes, then walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.....

Wigan

Hope there is more to this

Excellent..

Unfortunately no more i showered. Got dressed. When i got out of the bathroom he was sat on the table. Everything had been put away. He said,'make sure you come back, keep on top of your bad back'. He didnt mention anything else. Im sorry it wasnt as extreme as a lot of stories on here. But it was a genuine story of exactly what happened x

Great story

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Really good story, thanks for sharing.

Sutton Coldfield

Thanks for sharing. I'd be interested to know what your second bi experience was.

"Thanks for sharing. I'd be interested to know what your second bi experience was."

Still waiting for it to happen

By *ticky fun2TV/TS  over a year ago

woking

Pity your not closer as I’d love to make it happen for you

By *endertouchMan  over a year ago

Barnoldswick

Excellent story; hard here

Sutton Coldfield

"Thanks for sharing. I'd be interested to know what your second bi experience was.

Still waiting for it to happen "

I'm close by but you've blocked single guys

"Thanks for sharing. I'd be interested to know what your second bi experience was.

Still waiting for it to happen

I'm close by but you've blocked single guys"

Iv unblocked single guys....but get bombarded with messages and winks from people who havent read my profile etc....very frustrating

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Really good story and very well written, thanks for sharing

Wonder how many guys if being 100% honest have experienced a similar situation? I know I have and I don’t consider myself bi!

Great work thanks

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

I would love a good massage with a happy ending, but with one big difference, I’d have my head buried in that guys crotch hoping to feast on his cock.

I’m 100% sure it would be fun.

"Really good story and very well written, thanks for sharing

Wonder how many guys if being 100% honest have experienced a similar situation? I know I have and I don’t consider myself bi!

Great work thanks "

If im honest, when i was driving away from him, i nearly cried. I was sooo confused. I couldnt believe that it had happened. It was only a little while after that I came home aftwr a few drinks and was really horny that I had a wank and thought about it, then I realised how much I did enjoy it....it definitely caused my curiosity!

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Ps. I’m the bloke in this couple. Mrs would love it as well.

"I would love a good massage with a happy ending, but with one big difference, I’d have my head buried in that guys crotch hoping to feast on his cock.

I’m 100% sure it would be fun. "

If im honest, even now, after knowing what happened, i still wouldnt be able to get myself to bury my head in his crotch....he would definitely have to take the lead and make me do it lol.x

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Great story I had a very similar experience, was also confused how I felt about it, but after a while, figured I liked it and would love to have it happen again.

Hi I have just enjoyed your story, I would love to chat to if you fancy it? Andy x

Brilliant, got me so hard and best wank I’ve had in ages, shame I’m to old to re-enact it for you

Thanks for all of the positive feedback. After reading it over a few times, iv realised theres a load of grammar errors in there...will try to take more care next time.

Iv had lots of messages asking who and where the massage place is. Unfortunately, once I got home after the massage I deleted the guys number (I was embarrassed of what happened and was very very confused). A little while after, whilst a little drnk a did look for him on google again so that I could book another massage, but couldnt find him I only vaguely remember where in Walsall his house was....but I definitely wouldn't want to just turn up there uninvited lol.x

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Such a good read , thank you for sharing. I’m sure a lot of guys are envious like me.

By *abguyxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Anyone want to chat x

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

What a fantastic story, it got me so hard reading it. I love to receive a sensual massage from a guy, they so know to handle a cock!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story, similar to my first experience in that it involved a massage.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

There are several guys around the West Midlands who offer a very sensual massage

"There are several guys around the West Midlands who offer a very sensual massage "

Anyone on here?lol

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

What a hot encounter

Absolutely love long slow sensual massages both giving and receiving

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"Unfortunately no more i showered. Got dressed. When i got out of the bathroom he was sat on the table. Everything had been put away. He said,'make sure you come back, keep on top of your bad back'. He didnt mention anything else. Im sorry it wasnt as extreme as a lot of stories on here. But it was a genuine story of exactly what happened x"

Great story xxx

By *ellhungoneMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

By *aveed74Man  over a year ago

a round and a bout Midlands

Anyone want to try this I host or travel

Sutton Coldfield

"There are several guys around the West Midlands who offer a very sensual massage

Anyone on here?lol "

I did offer you one (thumb

"There are several guys around the West Midlands who offer a very sensual massage

Anyone on here?lol

I did offer you one (thumb"

True...you did offer...however your not a professional and wanted me to give you a massage in return. Not really what I was looking for sorry xx

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

[Removed by poster at 19/12/19 09:43:04]

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

Where in Birmingham is this masseuse

Loved it would love to visit a place like this local to me !!

» Add a new message to this topic