FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pool game in the New Forest Pub

Pool game in the New Forest Pub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ethnmelv OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Beth and I met 10 years ago. These have been the happiest years of my life. When you’re with a Goddess, life’s got to be great.

You probably think I’m kidding about the Goddess part. When I describe Beth you’ll know I’m totally serious. She is 5’2” of auburn/red bombshell. She is a size 10-12, and has the most amazing 32F, 24, 34 figure. She keeps her hair shoulder length and often wears colours matching her dark brown eyes. She is a real knockout in anybody’s book. And she’s all mine.

When I first met her I didn’t think I had a chance with her. Hell, I’m 9 years older than her. A mutual friend set us up on a blind date. He was playing a practical joke. Well, the joke was on my friend. Beth and I really hit it off.

Beth didn’t really dress to show off her body in public. I’d say she wore mainly grungy/casual clothes that some girls would wear. Nothing overly sexy, but there was never a doubt that she was all woman.

Beth hadn’t been with anyone for a couple of years before we met, but we had really hit it off. I drove her home and she suggested we stop in a quiet lane and we made out for the first time. After that first time we had sex every chance we got. She didn’t want to take a chance on getting pregnant and was on the pill and I’d had the snip, so we could pretty much do what we liked.

From then on we had some kind of sex on every date. It might only be masturbating each other, or oral sex.. She couldn’t get enough of my cock. And I was in her pussy every chance I got and her bum on rare occasions. I even got her to loosen up a little bit in the clothes department. I took her shopping one day and had her try on a mini-skirt. When she looked in the mirror she said it was way too short. I told her it was just right.

I told her I could prove to her that the dress was just right. I stood beside her and pushed my hand up her skirt and on her ass. She giggled and blushed, but I pointed out that looking in the mirror from the front you couldn’t even tell if the skirt was raised in back. She said I just liked the skirt because I was a pervert. I told her I couldn’t agree more. She laughed at that, but we bought the skirt.

That was the start, we moved in together and started to have even more fun. After that when she went shopping she would buy the kinds of outfits she usually wears when out in the world, but she would also pick out something much more daring for our private times. No one else knew about the daring clothes, they were just for us when we were around the house, or after this event if we went on a rare visit to a Swingers Club...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Beth certainly looks red hot in your pics

Chudleigh

Thank you

Chudleigh

Last night I got home and she was wearing her shortest Welsh flag mini-skirt (on our profile), a see-through blouse, suspenders, stockings, FMBs and nothing else. Beth was sipping wine but asked me to top her up, I went into the kitchen to get more wine, noticing the bottle was less than half full. My cock had been rock hard as soon as I’d seen Beth, and I was ready to head back to the lounge when I had a wild idea.

I put the wine back in the fridge. Then I went in and took Beth’s hand and pulled her up. She wanted to know what was going on, but I pulled her toward the car without saying a word.

A few times every year we would get in the car and go somewhere to fuck, just like our old dating days when we didn’t have many options. It’s hard to beat the excitement of screwing in the backseat of a car. That’s what she thought was going to happen now and she was all for it. When we got in the car I started it up and headed down the road.

Beth was giggling and asking me which make-out spot I was headed for. She was also driving me crazy by rubbing my rock hard cock. I drove to a pub about five miles into the New Forest. When we got there she wanted to know what was going on. I told her I wanted to play some pool. She said their was no way, she couldn’t go in the way she was dressed. I said, ‘I want you to, darling. I want us to go in there and play some pool.’

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Come on then tell us more

Chudleigh

I should have learnt to touch type! next instalment due soon...

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Some lucky people in the pub are going to get a great view xxx

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Love my pool so this next chapter should be good

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Chudleigh

Beth knew what I wanted. I had tried to get her to expose herself to other guys before. She always refused to do it, saying she was too embarrassed. I could see her struggling with the idea of fulfilling my fantasy now.

She said, ‘Will it really make you happy if I go in there and let everybody see me? You know I’m not wearing knickers. If I play pool nothing will be hidden...’

I gave her a kiss and said, ‘Yep, It’ll really make me very happy. I’m glad you’re not wearing a bra or knickers because I want them to see all of you.’

‘In that case why don’t I just go in and strip for them?’

I knew she was being sarcastic.

I said, ‘My lovely, that’d be great. I’d love to see them drooling while they stare at your naked body.’

She punched me in the arm and said she’d never strip for anyone but me.

What Beth didn’t know, because I’d never told her, was that I would love to see so much more than that.

Wow this is great please keep going x

Chudleigh

She said, ‘Let’s go.’ My heart started pounding. She was actually going to do it. She was going to go out in public and let other guys see her pussy and tits.

I knew she was already hot from our playing on the way there. And I could only hope she would get even hotter once we got inside and she could feel the other guys looking at her pussy and tits. I got nervous just thinking that I might even get to see my wildest fantasy carried out.

We went in and had to walk all the way through the place to the pool table. I left her standing there while I went and got us a drink and some change for the table. There were four guys in the place, including the bartender, and they were all undressing my girlfriend with their eyes. Not too difficult a task considering the little she was wearing.

I racked the balls and told Beth to break them. She was blushing a bright red as she bent over the table for her first shot, her high boots showing her pert bottom. She was so embarrassed she miscued. I got the cue ball back and told her to try again. She took another shot and broke the balls to a round of cheers.

She was startled to look around and see all four guys sitting at tables close by. They had moved over quietly and were in good position to see Beth’s pussy whenever she bent over to take a shot at the head of the table. She took a healthy gulp from her drink and waited for me to shoot. I was so excited I almost missed the cue ball myself. That got some laughs from the onlookers.

Beth was left with the only shot requiring her to stand directly in front of the men. I moved around so I could have the same view they had. When she bent over her skirt rode up high enough that her cunt lips were clearly visible. It was also clearly visible that they were wet.

I could tell by the looks the men gave each other that Beth was not going to get out of this bar without getting fucked by them. Whether or not she or I were in favour of it. They were ready to take her right then, but the bartender motioned for them to sit still. I watched him walk over to lock the door. He flipped the switch for the outside lights and came back to the pool table area. He looked at me to see if I had anything to say. I sort of smiled and shrugged. He gave me a knowing smile. He could read in my face that he was going to get to fuck my girlfriend without any arguments from me.

By *rmley48Man  over a year ago

leeds

More please

Chudleigh

Beth turned around to see what was taking me so long to take my shot. All that did was give the guys a good look at her tits. Her nipples were standing out stiff and the material of her blouse was catching on them when she moved. That was making them even harder.

I took my shot and missed on purpose. I left the cue ball where she would have to bend over directly in front of the guys again. Beth knows I’m a pretty good pool player. She knew I missed on purpose. She knew that I was forcing her to expose herself to the other guys.

Beth had decided to give me as much of a show as I wanted. She decided she was going to go as far as she could until I stopped her. When she bent over this time she didn’t move. She just stayed bent over giving us all a good look. Then I almost lost it because after we had a good long look she spread her legs. I couldn’t believe how she was opening herself wide for these other guys’ pleasure, even giving a little wiggle of her bum for good measure.

The bartender came up behind her and put his hand on her ass and gave her another wine. She smiled at him and thanked him. Beth let him fondle her ass while she took her shot then moved away from him. I took a quick shot and missed, putting her right back in the same position.

When she bent over this time she immediately spread those long legs. The bartender was still standing beside her. He looked back and winked at the guys. Then he took his beer and put it right up against my girlfriend’s cunt lips. She yelped and jerked away, but she didn’t straighten up. He asked her if that was too cold and she told him it was, she preferred something hot!

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

So horny, always dreamt of taking a sexy woman over a pool table

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Wow

By *inkCouple  over a year ago

South Staffs

Try just is getting very horny , we must try doubles!

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Fantasy of ours

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Is this a true story would wake a few people up in the new forest on a winters night lol

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *ina_blackTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

This is getting very hot hopefully there's more to come

Chudleigh

"Is this a true story would wake a few people up in the new forest on a winters night lol"

...some bits are true

By *inkCouple  over a year ago

South Staffs

True or not it’s good

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Very sexy and you are a very lucky man. Can't wait for the next installment

"True or not it’s good"

So gutted the pool table is gone from secret in PDI, had a fantasy we wanted to play out on it

"True or not it’s good

So gutted the pool table is gone from secret in PDI, had a fantasy we wanted to play out on it

"

Great story, thank you for sharing

Chudleigh

Thanks for the lovely comments

Chudleigh

The bartender put his beer down and unfastened his pants. Beth was still bent over the table trying to line up a shot when he stepped behind her and pressed his big thick cock against her cunt lips. ‘How about that, is that too cold?’

‘That’s too hot!’

‘I don’t think it’s too hot for you. In fact I think you’re going to make it hotter.’

I know I was getting hotter. This guy was getting ready to fuck my girlfriend right there in the middle of the bar and I was watching it. So were three other guys. And it looked like she was going to let him fuck her. All of a sudden it was getting hard to breathe. This was happening so fast I was having a hard time absorbing it all.

He told her he could tell she was getting too hot and told her he would help her out. With that, he reached around her and unbuttoned her blouse. He gently pulled it off and tossed it back toward me. Then he bunched her skirt up around her waist. There wasn’t a sound in the place except for six people’s hard breathing.

The bartender swung my girlfriend around so she was facing all of us, her gorgeous breast aching to be held. He looked over her shoulder at me, ‘Is that your boyfriend?’ Beth nodded. ‘You want me to fuck you?’ My heart really started pounding and I was trying to breathe through my mouth. My mouth had gone dry and I licked my dry lips. Beth said yes with a deep moan, and I nodded also.

He sat on the pool table and lifted Beth up over his lap. He began lowering her towards his big cock, it was huge, at least 9” and very thick. I’d never seen her face so contorted by lust. She grabbed his cock and guided it between her cunt lips. He slowly lowered her more until the head of his cock was in her cunt. Then he dropped her. Her own weight forced her all the way down on his cock, driving the wind out of her.

After sitting there for a minute with his cock buried to the hilt in my girlfriend’s pussy he reached around her and started squeezing her tits. Beth was moaning and panting. He pinched her nipples and said, ‘Fuck me, slut. Fuck me good.’ He pinched and pulled on her nipples, but she didn’t try to get away from him.

She couldn’t reach the floor with her feet, so she put hands down on the pool table and began lifting herself off his cock until he was almost all the way out. Then she relaxed and let her weight impale her cunt on his spear again. He didn’t let up on her tits. If anything he increased his pressure. Beth started frantically fucking him by raising up and then dropping down on his rod. Her poor tits were turning red from his rough treatment but she began hissing through clenched teeth, ‘Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.’ Then she screamed as she came, sending pussy juice cascading over his cock and balls.

That was all it took for the bartender. He pushed down on her shoulders, holding his cock buried deep in her cunt while his balls emptied their load into her...

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Wow

By *asiskoCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

I would love to have this experience

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Chudleigh

I was astounded, my gorgeous girlfriend had just been fucked in front of me and she had clearly loved it. After the bartender had slipped out of Beth’s cunt, I went over to her kissed her on her lips, told her I loved her and turned her onto her front, leaning over the pool table. I dropped my trousers so my straining hard cock could be free and I pushed gently into her, feeling the silky softness of her cum filled cunt. Beth wiggled her bum as I slowly fucked her, telling her how proud I was of her and how sexy she looked. As I slid in and out of her, I lubed my fingers with the bartenders cum, and started to slide first one finger and then two into her bum. Beth moaned with pleasure and told me to fuck her bum. I was so turned we only rarely tried anal sex, but Beth was clearly so incredibly turned, on that I withdrew from her cunt and pushed my cock slowly into her bum. I could feel Beth push back against me, wanting me deep insider her. I push into her and once balls deep inside of her, I held still until Beth started to push back on me and yelled ‘fuck my arse, fuck me really hard!’, I did as I was told, pounding her gorgeous bum and spanking her cheeks to add to the excitement. Neither of us lasted long, Beth came with a deep howl and as her cunt and arse contracted, she sent me over the edge as I felt her squeeze my cock. I came deep inside of her, we were both spent. I slowly pulled out of her, amazed at how the evening was going.

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Lucky man

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Chudleigh

The other three guys couldn’t wait any longer. They had already stripped and were just waiting for their chance. They picked up Beth and pulled her off the Pool table and gently pushed her to the floor. One guy lay on the floor, his cock sticking up and waiting for Beth. She straddled him and guided his cock into her pussy, then slowly impaled herself on him, moaning softly as he slid into her. Another one pulled her head up by her long red hair and shoved his cock down her throat.

The third guy got down beside her and started fingering her bum. The only reason she didn’t scream was the cock fucking her throat. The two guys fucking my girlfriend picked up a rhythm. They would both pull back at the same time then slam in together. And she was loving it. Her moans filled the air.

It was an amazing sight. Two big hard cocks pulling out of her. Her cunt lips trying to keep the one in her pussy from leaving and her mouth sucking on the other one trying to keep it in her mouth. Then the cocks were shoved back in her, jarring her body and arching her back as they fucked her.

The guy finger fucking her bum replaced his fingers with his cock, sliding into her hot cum filled bum. Beth was full, the first time she’d ever let another guy have her bum, the first time she’d tried a DP with two guys and the first time she had been airtight!

She was moaning and twitching as she came and came. The guy fucking her bum went crazy. He grabbed her shoulders, pushing hard into her, just as the guy in her cunt did the same. It was only a minute or two before all three of the guys blew their spunk in or on my girlfriend. She had cum dripping from her pussy, her bum and cum on her face and chin...

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

My kind of pool

Chudleigh

The guys all withdrew from Beth, letting her come down. I was ready to take her home, but the bartender had other ideas. Before I could get up, he had got down behind Beth and was rubbing his once again hard thick rod over and between her cunt lips, wetting his cock with cum and pussy juice. Beth was sliding back and forth, encouraging him to put his huge tool in her burning cunt. Then he pulled back slightly. I could see his cock was all wet and slimy.

He looked at me and said, ‘Get over here.’ I guess I was as crazy as everybody else. I moved over beside him.

‘Hold her shoulders down, I want her ass up in the air.’ I gently pushed her head down and moved to hold her down.

‘Now, spread her ass cheeks. I’m going to ream her good.’ I was beyond myself with lust. I wanted to see him abuse my Beth’s asshole. I leaned over her back and spread her ass cheeks for him. I was only inches away as he moved forward and guided his steel hard rod to her little rosebud.

Beth was whimpering and moaning, ‘Oh, please god. Oh, please be gentle ‘ That just fuelled the fires burning in me. When he first touched her puckered little hole with the head of his cock I went insane. I grabbed his cock and pushed it as hard as I could, forcing it into my Beth’s asshole. She screamed as her little puckered hole was pierced, even though two of us had already fucked her bum, the bartenders cock was so much thicker. Once the head had penetrated her I yelled at him to give it all to her.

He drove his cock deep in my Beth’s asshole, his body banging against her ass cheeks. I held her in place so she couldn’t escape from his pounding. The other guys gathered around and roared their approval of his performance, watching his balls banging against Beth’s cunt, as his thick cock stretched her bum wide.

The bartender grabbed Beth’s hips and held her tight as he banged home time after time in her tight little butthole. I knelt down on the floor beside her head and pushed my cock into her whimpering mouth, shutting off her loud moans.

Beth used my cock like a dummy, then she grabbed my bum and pulled me deep into her throat. I knew I wouldn’t last long like this. I could feel the pressure building in me as the bartender continued pounding Beth’s ass.

My whole body shook when my cock erupted, spewing hot cum into Beth’s mouth. She sucked faster to get all of my cream in her parched throat. The bartender let out a yell and buried his shaft in her asshole, pumping his load of cum deep in her bowels. We both slowly withdrew from Beth, cum dribbling from her mouth and bum. Beth had a big smile on her face and licked her lips. I couldn’t have loved her more at this moment.

Beth collapsed in a huddle on the floor. One of the guys rolled her onto her back and got between her legs. He stuffed his prick into her pussy and started fucking away. The sight of Beth’s tits jiggling as he pounded in and out of her cunt was so hot that I started jacking off. The other three guys joined me and soon we were dribbling the last remnants of our spunk down onto her face and tits.

That got to the guy fucking her and he filled her pussy with another load of spunk.

Beth was spent, so the other guys helped me carry her out to our car. We placed her in the back seat. Her skirt was still bunched around her waist and the bartender put her blouse on top of her. ‘You can bring your Welsh stunner back anytime. Drinks’ll be on me.’ He laughed. We both smiled, Beth whispered ‘I’ll hold you to that’.

I drove home in a car that reeked of sex. Beth didn’t even stir until I pulled into our garage. She was only half-awake when I helped her into the house. I laid her down on the bed and stripped. I lay down on top of her cum covered body and pushed my cock into her soggy pussy. I’ve never felt anything hotter than to rub my body over the gooey mess while I fucked her stretched cunt.

Beth moaned as I slowly made love to her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. For a minute neither of us said or did anything. Then she put her arm around my neck and pulled me down in a deep kiss. I tasted the salty bitter taste of cum, mine and another man’s, in Beth’s mouth. Our bodies were beginning to stick together as all the cum dried while we were fucking. What an amazing night, we both came together and fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

We both knew we would go back to that bar again, and hoped that we’d get to finish our Pool game next time - or maybe not!!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Great story

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Stunning story and a stunning woman xx

Great story!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm

Well that was a great story just wish I could have been involved in that one.

Still hopefully I’ll get to bump into you both in the future.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

droitwich/worcester

Chudleigh

Thanks all, we enjoyed doing, imagining and writing this. Obviously not all of it has happened yet, but it would have been fun if it had!

Chudleigh

"Stunning story and a stunning woman xx"

Thank you, it was your story that got me thinking

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic story

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Really good story, very horny concept and well written

Thanks for sharing!

Chudleigh

We might have a go at writing some more. Really appreciate the kind words. It got us horny writing, as well as wondering if we could ever make it happen like the story...

Sherborne

Well Beth is absolutely gorgeous and very sexy, you would have no problem finding enthusiastic helpers!

Happy horny Christmas!

Chudleigh

"Well Beth is absolutely gorgeous and very sexy, you would have no problem finding enthusiastic helpers!

Happy horny Christmas! "

Thank you, but it is harder than you think!

Sherborne

I know, in more ways than one lol

By *urtyGentMan  over a year ago

eastleigh

What a story!!!!! Super hot and horny as hell!!!

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

Great story! If ever playing pool in winchester

submissive land

"We might have a go at writing some more. Really appreciate the kind words. It got us horny writing, as well as wondering if we could ever make it happen like the story... "

so def love to read more was so sexy and along with sexy photos on profile of beth def helps bring to life xx

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We should meet you for a game of doubles !!

Chudleigh

"We should meet you for a game of doubles !! "

Doubles would be lovely, but it could be soooo much more

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

We need a willing landlord I think.

Sherborne

Or someone with a pool table at home.......

Great stuff, thanks!

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

I'm going to the wrong pubs in the forest

submissive land

maybe a game of killer pool for all the women but if they miss a shot instead of losing a life need to undertake a forfeit

Chudleigh

"Or someone with a pool table at home......."

It needs to be in a pub, it was the jeapordy that made it fun

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Chudleigh

We’ll try, but it will take a few days to draft something and publish

"We’ll try, but it will take a few days to draft something and publish "

Excellent, I’m looking forward to it already, thank you!

Wow

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Brilliant story, very sexy

Definitely write more

Chudleigh

Thank you, We have so much respect for everyone else who writes stories. It is a challenge to do them well, and also please your audience!

What pub was it? Might be my local!

Chudleigh

"What pub was it? Might be my local!"

Might have been, you look familiar

Great story

Great story

Brilliant story

Very sexy story

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Great story, so horny. Loved it. One of my fantasies for my wife.

By *hilliandspiceMan  over a year ago

Wimborne

Absolutely fantastic story, some of our pics are taken in a couple of new forest pubs but have yet to find this one where we can also incorporate a game of pool while Spice flashes, guess we need to keep looking and playing.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Absolutely amazing story

"Absolutely fantastic story, some of our pics are taken in a couple of new forest pubs but have yet to find this one where we can also incorporate a game of pool while Spice flashes, guess we need to keep looking and playing."

Love to see you flirting in a local pub

Chudleigh

"Absolutely fantastic story, some of our pics are taken in a couple of new forest pubs but have yet to find this one where we can also incorporate a game of pool while Spice flashes, guess we need to keep looking and playing."

Thank you, doubles are a definite possibility

By *tudog1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Wow ! Great story I’ve had a fantasy of doing just this for ages.

Wimborne

"Absolutely fantastic story, some of our pics are taken in a couple of new forest pubs but have yet to find this one where we can also incorporate a game of pool while Spice flashes, guess we need to keep looking and playing.

Thank you, doubles are a definite possibility "

Name the place and time and we will bring the £1 coins for the table.

Chudleigh

"Absolutely fantastic story, some of our pics are taken in a couple of new forest pubs but have yet to find this one where we can also incorporate a game of pool while Spice flashes, guess we need to keep looking and playing.

Name the place and time and we will bring the £1 coins for the table. "

Shall we propose a time & location on here and see if we get an audience...

Wimborne

Shall we propose a time & location on here and see if we get an audience... "

I suspect the bar staff might be surprised by how busy it suddenly becomes. Studog1 sounds like a certainty.

Spice has a new short skirt similar in length and style to your Welsh one but in tartan, could be the all nations pool strip game.

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

submissive land

Ohhh I def wish be in audience xx

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

I could see a pub visit being in order

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Southampton

I suspect the bar staff might be surprised by how busy it suddenly becomes. Studog1 sounds like a certainty.

Spice has a new short skirt similar in length and style to your Welsh one but in tartan, could be the all nations pool strip game.

"

Oh yes I would certainly be there

Chudleigh

Oh yes I would certainly be there "

What a shame, we did it last night! If only you’d have said earlier. It was lush, very Celtic

Southampton

Oh yes I would certainly be there

What a shame, we did it last night! If only you’d have said earlier. It was lush, very Celtic "

Damn typical too late again

Southampton

If you are ever going to do it again please do let me know

Chudleigh

It was one of those spur of the moment things, but one that will remain in our collective memories for ever! Well it would if it had happened

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

good gracious !!!!

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story. Well written and kept me going.

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Fabulous

Chudleigh

Thank you

Southampton

And what a horny collective memory it would be

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Fantastic count us in

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

Amazing story

Wimborne

"It was one of those spur of the moment things, but one that will remain in our collective memories for ever! Well it would if it had happened "

Fancy a rematch? Though still got to find the ideal pub, one with a pool table a little bit out of the way at least.

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

After all that we never got to find out who won the game of pool!

Lol great story!!

Chudleigh

"It was one of those spur of the moment things, but one that will remain in our collective memories for ever! Well it would if it had happened

Fancy a rematch? Though still got to find the ideal pub, one with a pool table a little bit out of the way at least.

"

Oh go on then Now we’ve had a bit of practice you should be easy meat

» Add a new message to this topic