FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Couple’s clean up guy

Couple’s clean up guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Total fantasy at the moment, but looking for a couple to make it a reality...

I’m laying on my back, the lady of the couple straddled over my face in the 69 position. Her man is fucking her from behind as I lick her clit...double delight for her.

Every now and then, Mr pulls his cock out and dips it in my mouth, so I’m tasting her straight from his cock. This continues until he’s ready to unload in her pussy. He pulls out for the final time, and I suck his cock clean. She then sits up on my face and I lick her pussy clean.

All satisfied, I’m sent on my way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"Total fantasy at the moment, but looking for a couple to make it a reality...

I’m laying on my back, the lady of the couple straddled over my face in the 69 position. Her man is fucking her from behind as I lick her clit...double delight for her.

Every now and then, Mr pulls his cock out and dips it in my mouth, so I’m tasting her straight from his cock. This continues until he’s ready to unload in her pussy. He pulls out for the final time, and I suck his cock clean. She then sits up on my face and I lick her pussy clean.

All satisfied, I’m sent on my way."

You guys interested?

Any couples willing to help me out?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to do this cleaning up and doing the fucking

By *d667Man  over a year ago

bicester

Always wanted to do this myself. A fantasy is love to get on board with. Good luck with your search

Thanks. Really keen to find a willing couple for this

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Been lucky enough to get to do this a few times, and definitely want more

Really want to find a nice couple to do this with. Anyone??

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Sounds marvellous

Couldn't describe that as my fantasy any better would love to live it out for real

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

I'm willing to help couples in Manchester with this fantasy.

By *av501TV/TS  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I have been fortunate enough to do this with a couple and its amazing. The Guy and i arranged a meeting once on a different site and it was one of my 1st introductions into Bi sex since an experimenting teenager,(having only sucked cock once or twice over previous 3 year period).

We contacted each other on this other site to arrange man on man and arranged to meet in the car park of a Golf club near to his Rural village. He and i met several times at his and as it got towards Christmas, i was feeling horny one night so told my long term fem partner i was going to take advantage of the late night shopping. I told her i was going alone as i wanted to get her gift. She thought that sweet so off i went. At this point i must tell you that this fem partner of mine was claustraphobic and would never allow me out of her sight,checked through my mobile and reciepts in my wallet, when i left them aroud the house. I like sex and given my past she was paranoid....... work it guys you know why she was so obssesed ??????.

Anyway on this night i had manufactured a moment of opportunity for myself so quickly shopped and while doing so texted him to see if he wanted to meet me for some more mm fun. He quickly text back saying he had his GF coming over ...i sent back Shame and 2 sad face emojis...and left it at that .......moments later he text back and said hed spoken to her and then said .....if you dont mind her being here i was to come over...

OMG AND WTF ..... Mind her being there ....is this my 1st mmf and its popped out of nowhere ......yes it was.

I could hardly text back as i trembled and shook with immense erotic suspense and anticipation.

I rushed around the shops as quickly as i could trembling all the time.

I got back to car park and as i popped the boot my message pinged....... i thought thats him with a change of mind...... so dint read it right away. When i was in drivers seat i opened his text.......and it read

Ive something to tell you so you dont have a wasted trip over .......i hope you dont mind .... but she gushes ...... a lot ??

I am sure at that point my cardiovascular system momentarily took a tea break and did a word search ....... DID I MIND .....DID I MIND !!!!! HAS HE GONE COMPLETED RAVVING BONKERS......

My partner was a gusher and its not every fem that can or every man that can induce it .....it takes years of patience skill tenacity and practice i had watched vids read up on it to fingerblast my way to the world finals ....if ever there was such a copetition.

He was 25 miles + away and i dont normally break speed limits but that night i would have lost my licence.

Upon arrival i was met at the door by him, i took off my shoes he handed me a glass of wine and lead me to the living room. There in front of me was a late 40 shortish very curvy woman with long hair all the gear on etc.... she walked over said hi then snogged me...... wow

There then followed the most hot meeting i ever had and when she gushed in a 69 with him him dipping in and out of us both i nearly drowned or gagged on the fanny batter that run into my nose mouth and throat.

He creampied her and i took it back in my mouth then we all three snogged and snowballed his and my spunk in a 3 way snog. You see she'd sucked my hard cock (harder than it had ever been in my life) and edged me until he was ready so we came in her together.

This happened about 4 times after this and it just got hotter n hotter every time, until she stopped seeing him and i moved away.

However im back now and text him ladt week and hes texted back ...... he has a new girlfriend so watch this space xxx

By *av501TV/TS  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 26/12/19 11:55:12]

Every man dreams of this

Sounds perfect

By *ob7Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Would love to be that lucky man to clean up a couple.

Happy new year all...any couples willing to help me out with this? Xx

By *oodford guyMan  over a year ago

Spain

Mmm yes this is my Fantasy too, hope you find a couple to help you. Any couple in east London or Essex want my help, please let me know

Still searching for couples willing to be cleaned up x

I have a meet with a bi couple later tonight this is definitely on the cards

Nice. Hope it goes well buddy

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

We have done this once or twice, always great fun, love seeing hubby unload, and then when the visiting guy slips behind me and gives me a good hard fucking, recipe for a good night

Is this not the horniest thing for all three involved, very intimate and horny at the same time

By *odgerNbadgerCouple  over a year ago

Chepstow

We enjoy it

"Nice. Hope it goes well buddy"

Me too mate

Still on the search for couples who’d like to be cleaned up